Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation (17230 Views)

World Trade Center Reopens For Business 13 Years After 9/11 Devastation / Fake Pictures Of Hurricane Sandy Escalating Panic, Trending On Social Med [PICS] / Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by tellwsdom: 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2012
Na wa oo..so these houses no even strong... sad sad
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by Afam4eva(m): 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2012
timpaker:

wait until you visit India, Venuzuela and Brazil, i swear you'll never return home and you'll skip New York for no reason! my next target na Mexico...

But wait oooo...Hope nothing will happen to my shares in the New York Stock Exchange?
I've not had any reason to want to visit India cos i don't find it appealing. I've always wanted to visit Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by logica(m): 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
timpaker:

wait until you visit India, Venuzuela and Brazil, i swear you'll never return home and you'll skip New York for no reason! my next target na Mexico...
He doesn't know having been in Lagos (especially FESTAC and perceived that sewer/poor drainage stench), he might as well skip New York.
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by Zaynee63: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
I understand that the "ripple effect" expected in Lagos is that those cars "playing and floating" in those flood waters are going to end up as smoky traffic obstructions on 3rd mainland bridge and ikorodu road grin by next year grin
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by logica(m): 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
tellwsdom: Na wa oo..so these houses no even strong... sad sad
They are made of wood for that very reason.
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by timpaker(m): 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
...and if them com Naija dem go dey form ''Big Men'', see the kind house wey dem dey live? angry

2 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by timpaker(m): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2012
afam4eva:
I've not had any reason to want to visit India cos i don't find it appealing. I've always wanted to visit Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
try living in Mumbai or Pujab, I swear that place is like heaven.
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by Afam4eva(m): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2012
timpaker:
But it's highly populated with poor people right? #nooffence
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by leMuhito(f): 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2012
Expect to see some of those cars in Naija soonest.
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by timpaker(m): 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2012
afam4eva:
But it's highly populated with poor people right? #nooffence

Nah..Mumbai isn't that populated, though, they've got lots of ghettos and shanties as neighbours living close by. only few middle class people can comfortably live in Mumbai, others live in neighbouring slums and work in Mumbai.
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by CuntDestroyer: 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2012
Aerial shot of Breezy Point destruction.

Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by Afam4eva(m): 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2012
timpaker:

Nah..Mumbai isn't that populated, though, they've got lots of ghettos and shanties as neighbours living close by. only few middle class people can comfortably live in Mumbai, others live in neighbouring slums and work in Mumbai.
I actually mentioned New York because it's a big city. I love big cities and bean infested places eg Hawaii, Miami, Brazil, Australia etc.
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by markdacas: 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2012
Very soon all those flooded vehicles will find their way to Nigeria as clean American Specs! lmao
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by timpaker(m): 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2012
afam4eva:
I actually mentioned New York because it's a big city. I love big cities and bean infested places eg Hawaii, Miami, Brazil, Australia etc.

its your choice sha
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by atuboweke(m): 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2012
I CANT BELIEVE NOBODY IS BLAMING OBAMA....................BUT OUT HERE WE BLAME GEJ FOR NIJA"S FLOOD..........stupid nairalanders....anything that happen in oyibo land is ok but here its cause by GEJ. smh!!!

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by CuntDestroyer: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2012
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by tellwsdom: 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2012
atuboweke: I CANT BELIEVE NOBODY IS BLAMING OBAMA....................BUT OUT HERE WE BLAME GEJ FOR NIJA"S FLOOD..........stupid nairalanders....anything that happen in oyibo land is ok but here its cause by GEJ. smh!!!

Heyy obama, why did you cause the flood angry angry.... ARE YOU OK NOW??
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by werepeLeri: 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2012
venorite: Even with the destruction,its still looks better than naija

What a way to use the human brain.
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by EzePromoe: 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2012
[size=32pt]SIGNS OF END TIME[/size] sad
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by tintingz(m): 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2012
I heard Hurricane sandy twin sister is coming to Lagos hurricane brandy. . .
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by sunnyp1(m): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2012
afam4eva: I hope this hurricane doesn't destroy New York totally because i must visit that city before i die.

Is a big city of dream sad
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by valdubem(m): 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2012
afam4eva: I hope this hurricane doesn't destroy New York totally because i must visit that city before i die.

U re on point bro!
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by UnimkeAk(m): 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2012
INSURANCE companies go pay tire grin
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by dramenda(f): 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2012
SOME OF THESE PICS ARE WORLD WAR 2 PICTURES. cool
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by magiccheche: 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2012

my brother i share same opinion with you o! i will never die if dont visit US.
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by Abbey2sam(m): 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2012
we need some prophesy asap...please where is TB Joshua
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by digitite: 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2012
timpaker:

what makes both cities comfortable like heaven?

Table your facts guy. I may like to take a trip.
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by magiccheche: 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2012

My brother i share same opinion with you. I must not die if i do not visit the US
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2012
Respect mother nature OR......
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by kpolli(m): 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2012
Enough "WA" cars to buy on copart now grin
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by maclatunji: 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2012
tintingz: I heard Hurricane sandy twin sister is coming to Lagos hurricane brandy. . .

LMFSO! Old boy, you don dey kolo small-small.

We expect a rise in the level of the Atlantic Ocean on the Lagos coastline in a few days. Nothing as dramatic as that of New York and other parts of the United States though. Ahmadu Bello Way and adjoining streets on Victoria Island may be flooded. I think it is not a new thing but I don't think I can live in that area.
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by Ninilowo(m): 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2012
okpara ugo: That is why I like Jesus. In the time of Jesus, he will just speak to hurricane sandy, ''PEACE BE STILL'' , and she go listen.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban / Pelosi: GOP 'Brought Dishonor To The House' For Supporting Election Lawsuit / Germany Slips Into Recession As Inflation, Higher Interest Bite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.