Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,655 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 (8426 Views)

The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 4 / The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 3 / The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by Emperoh(m): 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2008
Starring

Emperoh
Ituen
Migines
Tufe
Tj-tj
DjCrooky
Clemcykul
Tope Teadr
Gun point
Ayusman
Tessybaby
Thuglife
Saucekid
Ademiller.

Director: Emperoh Producer: ituen
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by Emperoh(m): 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2008
OVER VIEW

Clemcy and Migines are out to take revenge on all those that yabbed them in past threads. of particular note is Dj-Croocky.
This is real battle for those that even laughed.

Saucekid is better equipped after executing his job and training in Pakistan. (his first assignment was pulling down Bhutto) So all BEWARE

Gunpoint is just coming out of the Labo with new modernised and lethal explosives and Guns and even his mouth has bullets

Tufe and Tj-Tj were absent for the Season 1 ND WILL have a lot to offer even though they are under-dogs

Ademiller, Tessybaby, thuglife and Ayusman are better armed and won't be any push overs

Ituen will be red hot and rolling dare not get in his part OR ELSE,

And all the Waka pass wey go join , no worry we go give una chance to show ur skill but no second life for you.

And then

DA EmperoH Has his OTUMOKPO WAITING to snap up any mother f--ker

Designed in INDIA
Branded in CHINA
STRUCTRED IN NSUKKA
BUILT IN CALABAR
and Concoted at the Bermuda Triangle

So don't come close talk more f looking for his wahala!!!!
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ituen(m): 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2008
@Emperoh

Mr. Producer thanks for your speech. Its good to know that u have selected the best actors and actresses for this shooting.

As the producer, my WORD is LAW. However, this was wat my security operatives picked up just outside of our location.

It show Gunpoint trying to do damgae to my location.

Pls im waiting for ur response. Thank you.

Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by topeteadr(m): 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2008
smiley smiley smileylol this is real funny, . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ituen(m): 1:12pm On Jan 29, 2008
TT,

This is a serious matter. We included gunpoint because he is an indigene of the community where i'm doing the shooting.

We have no set our terms of contract and he is already mobilizing boys to destroy our effort.
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by saucekid(m): 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2008
*setting up military base*
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by Emperoh(m): 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2008
@Ituen
Permission Granted to Efface Gunpoint. Indigene or no Indigene. NATO has been contacted for Location Security. Do not fail to contact me if his Gunfire supercedes yours (I doubt) as he has become extremely dangerous.

Gunpoint U ARE WARNED!!!!!!!!![font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ituen(m): 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2008
No problem Emperoh.

I have told Saucekid and he his putting his talent to use. When the coast is clear, i'll bring in my equipments and set up the location
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ifyalways(f): 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2008
when pigs fly !
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ituen(m): 7:26pm On Jan 29, 2008
ifyalways:

when pigs fly !

[green]. . . .people like you are the first to see them[/green]
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ifyalways(f): 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2008
why the change of color? cheesy
ituen:

[green]. . . .people like you are the first to see them[/green]
. . . . . people like you do breath with their nose at angle 90° .lol
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ituen(m): 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2008
[red]. . . . and you feel well accomplished if u breed goats in an aquarium[/red]
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ifyalways(f): 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2008
ituen:

[red]. . . . and you feel well accomplished if u breed goats in an aquarium[/red]
, when pigs are breed in a pond why not
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by Phiniter(m): 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2008
mh mh

Well well

undecided undecided

There ar alot of goats nd fishes these days in Nairaland
angry grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ifyalways(f): 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2008
. . . and you are a perfect example of specimen A and B you just mentioned tongue
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ifyalways(f): 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2008
[s]chuka abadom sad sad i bu onye osha?o dikwa egwu [/s]
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by saucekid(m): 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2008
*watches from binoculars the current happenings*
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ifyalways(f): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2008
*takes binoculars crushes it with ma booth and jumps to bed*
*sleeps off almost immediately dreaming sweeeeeeeeeeetly*
*nite nite nite all kiss kiss kiss*
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by saucekid(m): 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2008
*rushes off to powered lenses and views ify having her evening******* *
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by Rebellious(f): 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2008
Wait a minute. Where am I in the cast?
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ThugLife1(m): 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2008
Thug Life lol
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ituen(m): 9:30am On Jan 30, 2008
saucekid:

*rushes off to powered lenses and views ify having her evening******* *

Saucekid, i WLD like those samples u took with ur lenses, sent to my office by noon

Emperoh:

And all the Waka pass wey go join , no worry we go give una chance to show your skill but no second life for you.

@Rebellious
Nw dats where u b elong. Anyway come to my office lets see if u can get a useful part in my shooting can u sweep the floor

Pls i would like to get started as quick as possible
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by Emperoh(m): 10:20am On Jan 30, 2008
Comes in takes a look at what is going and gives a THUMBS UP to the Producer.

Zaps Ifylove back to reality with an Indian branded invisible hand and melts into the air instantly. cool cool cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by saucekid(m): 11:20am On Jan 30, 2008
@ ituen
i don courier them
nice booty i might add
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ashaby(f): 11:37am On Jan 30, 2008
u guys are out of this world
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ituen(m): 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2008
@Ashaby
Yea lady. dats wat makes u wanna visit jokes section

@Saucekid
Nice pictures u got there. Well I'm dissapointed at what i saw cos i tot the girl was beautiful sef. But anyway, i've decided to remove you from the cast and make you my D.O.P (director of Photography)

@Emperor
Thanks Sir, U dont pay me N600,000 a day for nothing. By the end of today, i wlda commenced the opening of the script. We just hope the actors and actresses behave themselves
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by Emperoh(m): 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2008
Good One Ituen.
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ituen(m): 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2008
tnks sir
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by saucekid(m): 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2008
she try na
look closer you'll see something good
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ituen(m): 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2008
I don see am. Maybe we shld give her a part in our movie. What do u think Emperoh?

I mean Ashaby
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by saucekid(m): 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2008
yes
make we give her a part
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by Emperoh(m): 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2008
Well maybe as Wakapass first and if she does well then she will be starred in the Prt II.
All the decision is yours Ituen. But i need to see her pics to make an informed decision.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! / Who Can Solve This Love Riddles / If You Ruled The World:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.