Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss (2479 Views)

Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You / My Boyfriend Is Obsessed With His Late Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2012
I 'accidentally' started following the above-named defendant and realised that 99.9 percent of his posts are about Nigerian girls. An analysis of his posts also revealed a few things to me.
1. 190-the-clown is not talking about Nigerian girls as he wants us to believe, he is talking about ONE girl that has dealt with him and tossed him up and down but he is still crazy about her. Thus he has created a whole race to loathe whilst preserving his love for this particular girl. It is not going to be suprising if we eventually find out that he is already married to this Nigerian girl.
2. My recommendation is that 190-the-clown should confess, and reconcile all his 'Nigerian girls' stories to this particular girl.
Only then will he be free to truly get to know real Nigerian girls in all their robustness and voluptuosness and all other things that make them special
Re: 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by 190theclown: 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2012
grin grin

Coming from a Nigerian Girl - I'm feeling the-love, Keep it rolling grin grin

1 Like

Re: 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by Pysam(m): 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2012
An umpire is here to kip the rules of this fight.
They include
1) don't curse or abuse of any sort
2)No racism
3) No tribalism just kip it natural
4)Don't blame the govt
5) You must nt be family member or up coming acts
6)No attack on person just kip tins straight
7) You an start a mean somtin together after this
An just a fan passing by
Re: 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2012
190-the-clown:
grin grin

190-the-clown:
grin grin

At least you didnt deny my observations. But you know, acceptance is only the first step,...wink
Re: 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by 190theclown: 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2012
Bludeville:

At least you didnt deny my observations. But you know, acceptance is only the first step,...wink

Ok I confess I'm obsessed wit u
Re: 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by 190theclown: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2012
Pysam: An umpire is here to kip the rules of this fight.
They include
1) don't curse or abuse of any sort
2)No racism
3) No tribalism just kip it natural
4)Don't blame the govt
5) You must nt be family member or up coming acts
6)No attack on person just kip tins straight
7) You an start a mean somtin together after this
An just a fan passing by
Re: 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2012
[size=13pt]someone is in love with one 190.. for starters, u shud know that 190 has 7 legal girlfriends grin grin[/size]
Re: 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by greedie1(f): 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2012
190 is a sucker for nigerian girls... D hatred he displays on nl is deeply rooted in true, undying love! grin grin
Re: 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by ifysimple(f): 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2012
I also observed it. And i ve hated the guy ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ that. Sometimes i wonder if he Ȋ̝̊̅§ not a Nigerian or may be because he Ȋ̝̊̅§ not currently in Nigeria. ""Winks''
Re: 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2012
190 so ur still alive lol grin
Re: 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2012
ifysimple: I also observed it. And i ve hated the guy ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ that. Sometimes i wonder if he Ȋ̝̊̅§ not a Nigerian or

may be because he Ȋ̝̊̅§ not currently in Nigeria. ""Winks''
please dont hate o, only show compassion and reach out like i am trying to do grin grin grin
190-the-clown:

Ok I confess I'm obsessed wit u
Stop hiding behind your jokes naaaaaaaaaa cheesy
Re: 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2012
190, don't mind dem jawe, i'm always on ur side. I beg, poster, leave him alone oh, u too, u can start hating jamaican guys if you lyk. Just leave 190 to continue to be the clown. Or who would be making me laugh on nairaland if he stops hating us?
Re: 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by 190: 11:59pm On Oct 31, 2012
alutacontinua: 190, don't mind dem jawe, i'm always on ur side. I beg, poster, leave him alone oh, u too, u can start hating jamaican guys if you lyk. Just leave 190 to continue to be the clown. Or who would be making me laugh on nairaland if he stops hating us?

Ohh ohh help me ask her undecided
Re: 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 01, 2012
What is all these?
Re: 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by 190: 1:51am On Nov 01, 2012
bennyraz: [size=13pt]someone is in love with one 190.. for starters, u shud know that 190 has 7 legal girlfriends grin grin[/size]

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by roymary: 5:21am On Nov 01, 2012
NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE NOT ROMANTIC... I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY ANYONE WOULD THINK 190 IS OBSESSED

190, DO YOU STILL SEND HER RECHARGE CARDS?
Re: 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by Mynd44: 6:16am On Nov 01, 2012
Joblessness of the highest order
Re: 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by Exponental(m): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2012
"discuss"?.........dat sounds WAECish!
@op, do u av an expo with u
Re: 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by Pysam(m): 10:25am On Nov 01, 2012
Hope you ll see this here but I think am loving Mynd_44 and mrs chima nt met them b4 bt love there comment on most topic. kip it flyin
ladies you ll soon win 190 to love and respect nija gurls
Re: 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by Mynd44: 10:31am On Nov 01, 2012
Pysam: Hope you ll see this here but I think am loving Mynd_44 and mrs chima nt met them b4 bt love there comment on most topic. kip it flyin
ladies you ll soon win 190 to love and respect nija gurls
Huh?
Re: 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by xynerise: 10:36am On Nov 01, 2012
Kids undecided
Re: 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by iyatrustee(f): 10:45am On Nov 01, 2012
Re: 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 01, 2012
Discuss what? What are people smoking these days O lord?
Re: 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by Mynd44: 11:17am On Nov 01, 2012
sexkillz: Discuss what? What are people smoking these days O lord?
The same crack Clifford Orgi was on
Re: 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by 190theclown: 11:18am On Nov 01, 2012
grin grin
Re: 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by 190theclown: 11:19am On Nov 01, 2012
roymary: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE NOT ROMANTIC... I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY ANYONE WOULD THINK 190 IS OBSESSED

190, DO YOU STILL SEND HER RECHARGE CARDS?

Talking about recharge cards-shes on a LONG thingy
Re: 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 01, 2012
A Nigerian girl is romantically frustrated
Re: 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by Caracta(f): 11:43am On Nov 01, 2012
smh
Re: 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by 190theclown: 11:49am On Nov 01, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by bknight: 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2012
Same girl in benin dat either spoiled or stole his benz 190, I think? undecided
Re: 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2012
190:

embarassed embarassed embarassed
why d face No be u tell us say u get 7gf's
Re: 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2012
Bludeville: I 'accidentally' started following the above-named defendant and realised that 99.9 percent of his posts are about Nigerian girls. An analysis of his posts also revealed a few things to me.
1. 190-the-clown is not talking about Nigerian girls as he wants us to believe, he is talking about ONE girl that has dealt with him and tossed him up and down but he is still crazy about her. Thus he has created a whole race to loathe whilst preserving his love for this particular girl. It is not going to be suprising if we eventually find out that he is already married to this Nigerian girl.
2. My recommendation is that 190-the-clown should confess, and reconcile all his 'Nigerian girls' stories to this particular girl.
Only then will he be free to truly get to know real Nigerian girls in all their robustness and voluptuosness and all other things that make them special
real nigerian girls ke?
so u mean say all those nigerian babes wey dey wahala their guys for blackberry and money for brazilian wig na fake naija babes?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Babe Dey Mention Ur Best Friend Name While Romancing Her Wetin U Go Do? / He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? / I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.