Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions (10290 Views)

*~365NaijaNews Voted Entertainment Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by nex(m): 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
Dear Nairalanders, I greet ye all. As I stated before you chose me as an admin in this section, I will never ban members arbitrarily in this section. We have to remember though, that Nairaland is the most complete compendium, or contemmporary encyclopedia of everything Nigerian.

In posting information or news on Nairaland, members should post full stories, and include links, where necessary, either for further reference, or as proof that such stories, or news pieces were not conjured up by the poster.

The primary purpose of Nairaland is not to drive traffic to your own blog, or website. Henceforth, I believe posters who open new threads which basically contain only a few words, and links leading readers to blogs and websites should be banned for a substantial duration.

I'm not decreeing this, I'm suggesting it to both Nairalanders, admins, and Seun too. What say ye?
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by ijebabe: 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
Erm, I dey ban dem, no time.
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by jmaine: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
Madam Ije . .Una just allow this thread for floor cold come sour finish and e no reach front page . . .Abeg do some thing to make it hit the front page . . . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/1143721/calabar-carnival-live-dstv-channel#13571244
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by ijebabe: 9:10am On Dec 29, 2012
It was suggested but a similar thread was already on the FrontPage.
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by 2legit2qwt: 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by ijebabe: 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
Lol, too late! I moved it to the music section.
forward to Mynd
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by 2legit2qwt: 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
You better forward it to him angry cheesy cheesy
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by Mynd44: 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
2legit2qwt: You better forward it to him angry cheesy cheesy
Do it yourself
gringringringringrin
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by 2legit2qwt: 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Do it yourself
gringringringringrin

grin grin Seun will ban me if i try
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by Mynd44: 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
2legit2qwt:

grin grin Seun will ban me if i try
**whistling**.

Stop derailing
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by 2legit2qwt: 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
**whistling**.

Stop derailing
Ok. waiting.....
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by dubem3(m): 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2013
My attention has been drawn to something that happened on a certain gossip thread.
Am going to try to keep this as simple and short as possible.

This thread has been on for quite some time and for those of us that happened to read its content,am sure a good majority felt entertained.
It was to my dismay and utter disappointment that the last update raised a lot of dust, so much so that this particular update has been hidden.
What makes me really uneasy is the fact that there have been similar stories to which we all laughed, hmmm(ed) and haaaa(ed). If the parties involved feel that these stories are wrong or they've been misquoted, i guess they are in the position to come forward and clear these doubts not the NL board of MODS.

my questions are these:
why did this episode draw so much attention?
why was this thread hidden?
are not all men equal on NL?

i may have other questions that may arise if you answer these but i think these will do for now. Forgive me if you find this post repugnant but i believe that if we clear these doubts today, they'll not arise tomorrow.
i'll be expecting your speedy response.
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^
Hmmmm....my brother so you sef see am? Na today I just say make I even reread the guy's 'engrish', but na blank I see. Na God say make I don quickly browse the gist the day it came out.

Okay seriously, the politics of nepotism and favoritism has eaten deep into the nigerian system that our dear nairaland here is not even left out. Laawd have mercy *sighs* embarassed
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by Jossey4real: 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2013
ijebabe: This thread is a means for you to communicate with the moderators of this section on any issue concerning your thread, post, fellow Nairalander and suggestions.

Please keep it clean guys.

Thanks.
Frontpage recommendation https://www.nairaland.com/1215964/arsenal-asia-tour-2013-club
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by Mynd44: 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by ijebabe: 11:15pm On Mar 05, 2013
Jossey4real:
Frontpage recommendation https://www.nairaland.com/1215964/arsenal-asia-tour-2013-club
Thanks. Please send a PM or use the report button on your thread to contact the moderator of the Sports section. Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/eurosoccer
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by Tolexander: 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2013
Ijebabe! Were you the one that moved my topic below to the general section cos am confused which of the sections i posted it. You can help recommed it. Thanks!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/man-sues-clinic-for-impregnating-ex-girlfriend-with-his-sperm/
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by ijebabe: 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
It wasn't a topic for the Entertainment section so I moved it.
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by Tolexander: 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2013
ijebabe: It wasn't a topic for the Entertainment section so I moved it.
better! Cos i was sure i posted it in the entertainment section. Seeing it in general was what got me confused.
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2013
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by Sapphiredamsel(f): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
please help me, i cant post a new topic. What i intended to ask was Please does anyone know the artiste that sang 'write me a love song' and where i can download it. The artiste is Nigerian. My hallmate really wants it. Thanx in advance.
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by ijebabe: 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
You can ask at the music section, you should get responses there.
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by psky: 7:04am On Jul 01, 2013
Hi, really nice E-channel you have, very interesting. But it will even be cooler if the updates were more regular. Thanks. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asuquo Cobhams On The Gift On Blindness On Tedx / Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. / 11 Best Music 2020 To 2021 Latest Top Songs 2020 To 2021 (new Hits Playlist) U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.