Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Worth Reading: A White Woman's Opinion Of A Black Woman!!!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Worth Reading: A White Woman's Opinion Of A Black Woman!!!!! (4961 Views)

Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook / Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women / The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worth Reading: A White Woman's Opinion Of A Black Woman!!!!! by EfemenaXY: 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2012
Sagamite:

Efe, I am the ish! I bring value. Ask ronkebp.

What is so high about my expectations.

On 21 out 30? Only 70%, not 99.9999%? Haba!

Na wa o, see ranking! Oga Saga, you're one crazy dude!! grin grin grin grin

Sagamite: Don't tell me to compromise again. angry

Why can't the book look as good as the content just like Macmillan/Wileys do it? tongue

er...'cos that's reality, perhaps?? tongue

Sagamite: I eat only organic food. Not GM-modified. tongue grin

As long as there are few girls with both beauty and personality, and I have met some, I would keep trying my luck in those quarters. cool

I would have given another story but I no get time now.

Organic food ko, GM modified ke! grin grin grin grin

Re: the bolded, be a bit more specific abeg....I take it you mean black girls abi?

If so, then all isn't lost then cheesy
Re: Worth Reading: A White Woman's Opinion Of A Black Woman!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2012
Sagamite:

Fair enough point.

But it does leave the risk of a negative generalisation and generalisation is a pertinent, useful and frequently used tool for formulating some opinions.

My perception of modern day black women based on simple generalisation is quite negative based purely on apt objectivity.

i am all for people having their perceptions and opinions regardless if it is ignorant or not.that's what make the world go around. However that is the good thing about personal opinions...it is not factual for all

Negative perceptions of Nigerian men didn't stop some non-Nigerian women from marrying, dating, and breeding with Nigerian men.
Negative perceptions of Kim Kardashian and Courtney Stodden didn't stop some [/b]non-Black men from putting those that looks like them on a higher pedestal as if their shit don't stank.
Negative perceptions of Black American women didn't stop[b] some
Black American women from flooding universities and colleges. It sure didn't stop a Black American woman with a doctoral degree from being third in power.
Negative perceptions of Nigerian women didn't stop some Nigerian men from leaving their non-Nigerian/non-Black wives and girlfriends to go home and marry Nigerian women in their home land.

Bottom line....no matter how negative perception one has for a certain group, person, thing, place, and notion it is not going to stop the world from spinning and if people worry about what someone thinks of them....they will never be free to live their life because they are too busy living someone's opinion or perception of them.

It is okay to have opinions and perceptions...the only person it affects is you. No matter what a person do....there would always be perception and opinion even after we are dead and gone.
Re: Worth Reading: A White Woman's Opinion Of A Black Woman!!!!! by MrsChima1(f): 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2012
Sagamite:

Fair enough point.

But it does leave the risk of a negative generalisation and generalisation is a pertinent, useful and frequently used tool for formulating some opinions.

My perception of modern day black women based on simple generalisation is quite negative based purely on apt objectivity.

i am all for people having their perceptions and opinions regardless if it is ignorant or not.that's what make the world go around. However that is the good thing about personal opinions...it is not factual for all

Negative perceptions of Nigerian men didn't stop some non-Nigerian women from marrying, dating, and breeding with Nigerian men.
Negative perceptions of Kim Kardashian and Courtney Stodden didn't stop some non-Black men from putting those that looks like them on a higher pedestal as if their shit don't stank.
Negative perceptions of Black American women didn't stop[b] some[/b] Black American women from flooding universities and colleges. It sure didn't stop a Black American woman with a doctoral degree from being third in power.
Negative perceptions of Nigerian women didn't stop some Nigerian men from leaving their non-Nigerian/non-Black wives and girlfriends to go home and marry Nigerian women in their home land.

Bottom line....no matter how negative perception one has for a certain group, person, thing, place, and notion it is not going to stop the world from spinning and if people worry about what someone thinks of them....they will never be free to live their life because they are too busy living someone's opinion or perception of them.

It is okay to have opinions and perceptions...the only person it affects is you. No matter what a person do....there would always be perception and opinion even after we are dead and gone.
Re: Worth Reading: A White Woman's Opinion Of A Black Woman!!!!! by Sagamite(m): 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Na wa o, see ranking! Oga Saga, you're one crazy dude!! grin grin grin grin

I have the a certificate from professionals telling me that. cheesy

Efemena_xy:
er...'cos that's reality, perhaps?? tongue

My reality will be different in the name of Jesus!

I put holy FFFFFIRE on that prayer!!! grin grin grin

Efemena_xy:
Organic food ko, GM modified ke! grin grin grin grin

Re: the bolded, be a bit more specific abeg....I take it you mean black girls abi?

If so, then all isn't lost then cheesy

Let me start with some few stories.

One of my friends came over from Naija recently to start his Masters in a UK university. He was crashing at my pad until he heads out of town to the town his university is in.

During our conversation, because he made it obvious he was mainly interested in black girls, I was making it clear to him that black girls in the UK are different when toasting them o. I blatantly told him that they were extremely rude and disrespectful if he does not know how to play the game of managing the interaction relationship with them, that they take some sick pleasure in humiliating guys that try to woo them.

A few days later, I took him to a town centre slash shopping centre at the biggest town near my end. While we were strolling through the pedestrian-only street, some chuggers were parading there and approaching people. One black or mulatto girl approached us. She would have been about 18-20. She was seriously hot. Absolutely stunning, everything was set, she was at her peak.

She came over and I could say from her body language and tone of talking that in her head she was confident that "I know because I am fine, you will stop and listen to what I had to say". grin She was not frowning but she definitely was not smiling like chuggers do. I try to read women when talking to them. grin

After her quick first line introduction, I told her politely and assertively that "No, thanks, that I was not interested". We both moved on.

I told my friend what I read, he agreed she was hot.

When we moved further, we got blocked by another chugger again. This time another fine black girl. She was working for Mencap and was asking me if I knew who they were, I said "Yes". And she jokingly challenged me to say what I know. So I told her and she was like "oh, you actually know". I could sense her accent and asked her if she was Southern African, she said "Yes" and asked me to guess where. By this time, I was switching into my flirt mode: Stare her direct in the eyes, watch the tone of delivery, repertiores, banter, slightly kind of "I am naughty" smile on the face etc.

I asked if she was Zimbabwean, she said "No". So I said Zambian, she said "Yes". So I told her "I am Zambian too", she laughed and said "I was not" and "what is my name". I know Zambians, and better still I know their footballers, so I formulated a name with a smirk on my face. She was laughing and asked me where in Zambia was I from. Now she got me, I only know the capital, so I said Lusaka. She started laughing and said the name I mentioned was not a Lusakan name. I laughed. By this time, her body language was fidgety because of the flirt mode. She was prancing around one spot, giggling, clutching her noteboard and the occasional body contact where she touched my upper hand. I knew she was enjoying the situation. I just stood on one spot and let my eyes follow her with the game smile.

So she asked where I was from, I said she should guess. She said "Nigeria". I dropped the smile and looked at her in horror and said "What?". She started laughing and touching my arm and then said "Sorry! Sorry! Ghana?". My friend started laughing and repeated "Ghana?". She looked confused and said "Where then". I was giggling and said she was right the first time. She giggled like "Oh! You pulled my leg".

I asked how old she was, she said I should guess. I honestly thought about 18-20 and told her 18, she looked at me and laughed and said she was 22. I asked for her name and she showed me her chugger badge with full name.

From there we chatted more about her and what she was doing when she was not a chugger. She said she was in beauty school and plan to open her own saloon.

After about 10 minutes of this chat, I said I would leave her now to continue her work. And I left.

After I left, my friend said "she seem into you, why did you not collect her number". I said "I know. She likes the man-in-control type of guy and I was giving her that. I did not collect her number because it would have just spoilt the chemistry as I was enjoying the subtle flirt too. Secondly, I don't want any girl to feel disrespected and that I am like all guys 'You smile at them and they think they have a chance'. Thirdly, she was at work, she might be forced to say "No" to maintain her professionalism and I would be putting her in an awkward situation. I am happy to walk away with only flirting sometimes, if I saw her again, then maybe I would get her number".

After a while, our shopping trip brought us back to where she was. My friend was shopping in a shop in front of her zone and I came to the door and was looking at her. She tried to chug some girls and they walked pass her without stopping and trying to avoid her. She then saw me and smiled and opened her hands in 'sighed' resignation. I walked up to her and said "If I was not in a rush, I would have just stayed with you here for just 30mins and you will see how the girls will start stopping for her, not only guys". She started laughing hard and said smirkly "Really?". I looked at her in a comedic way and said "they will be queueing up. Which girl does not like a fine boy". She laughed and said "I should stay then". I laughed and said "Nah, I am in a rush". I left as she was giggling.

That is just a teaser of the kind of girls I like to meet and roll with. A fun interaction that is respectful even if it does not amount to anything.

More to come.
Re: Worth Reading: A White Woman's Opinion Of A Black Woman!!!!! by EfemenaXY: 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2012
Saga cheesy cheesy

I dey do Sunday roast now.

Will come back later & respond to this your post... cool
Re: Worth Reading: A White Woman's Opinion Of A Black Woman!!!!! by Sagamite(m): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
Another story.

One of my closest buddies was having a house party a few months ago.

I took this same Masters friend. When we got there, as we entered the sitting room, it had some mix of 4 black and 4 white girls.

3 of the black girls are Naija girls I have known for at least 4 years. They are close to some of my wider circle of friends and are at 90% of the events these guys organise or we go to. After the first few times of meeting, I noticed they were actually girls that would wait for me to say "Hi" before they say "Hi" despite knowing me. Some childish BS!!! They think because they are still a bit fine, they can have their heads up their arsse. I am Sagamite na. Omo Sagamu! Crazy dude! a.k.a Mo ni issues (I have issues)!

After I noticed that was the norm, I stopped saying "Hi" to them first after the first 2 years, I ignore them until they say "Hi" and if they don't, I just ignore them all day, all night even if they are sat next to me or walked past me. Most times after about 2 hours at the event, they come and say "hi" and give me a hug. No be the "Bermuda Triangle" type of hug fine girls give to say "I will not let you tap current". They give me a FULL hug letting me feel the milky way, with the n ipples all over me, so they weaken my resolve. ...................."Mba! I am stronger than that with the help of Jesus! Holy spirit resides inside me, I shall not get hard and lose my senses! The Lord is my saviour!" cheesy

Anyway, as I entered sitting room, my friends went into hype mode as they were saying hi. I shook them all round, the 3 black girls were talking to each other and pretending they were busy and did not notice someone new was there. I ignored them. One of the white girls got up and gave me a hug. She had only met me once before then, but she seem excited to see me and hugged me like if she had known me for years. The other white girls looked up and said hi with a smile. The 4th black girl (who I did not know) was in conversation with one of the white girls and was sitting behind the girl that hugged me so I did not really see her but I was like "fck it, she is black. I would not go out of my way to greet her. Most likely she is a shythead". Because of experience, I have developed that personality for every black woman that is young and/or unmarried. If she is older, mid 30s and above, I would give benefit of doubt and be freer. The young ones are normally shytheads!

After a while, I went with my friend to another corner of the house and we were chatting. And I reminded him about what I told him about UK black girls and he should see those girls that have known me for years. While I was talking to him, my friend was at the other side of same corridor and the 4th black girl came to talk to him. She then turned and looked our way and said out loud to him: "Oh, I don't believe I have met these your friends yet", approached us with a genuine smile, stretched out her hand and said "Hi, I am 'Joanna'".

HAAA! Honestly, I think I needed help to get my jaw off the ground. I almost had a heart attack. I was saying in my head "THIS IS A BLACK GIRL"? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I shook her hand and introduced myself. We chatted for about 2 mins like CIVILISED people chat at parties (black girls take notes). I noticed an accent and asked her where she was from. She laughed and asked "why", I said "you have a tinge of an accent like if she was carribbean". She laughed and said she was not carribbean. Somehow, the discussion was interrupted and we moved on.

My host friend had some food, so after a while me and my guest friend went to the kitchen to get some food. Joanna was there and was like "what do you guys want" and started getting plates. I was shocked because I knew she was definitely not his girlfriend because although he is Nigerian he does not do black girls and I knew one of the white girls there was his girl. At this point, I had to be honest with Joanna and I looked at her and told her "You surely don't behave like a normal black girl", she said "what do I mean by that", I said "She was way too classy, that her friendly demeanor is not normal with black girls from the UK or Nigeria and where is she from". She laughed and said "What was I talking about that she was from the UK". I repeated she has an accent but she just laughed.

We got interrupted and the conversation changed to the quality of food. After a while, while we were trying to reload on the food, one Naija guy called her name and said he felt like pulling her hair {weave on}. undecided That was his own ridiculous sense of game to get her attention as the girl was very fine. I forgot to say that. grin Anyway, she shocked me again and turned and said in a soft way "Please don't do that. I beg you don't pull my hair". I just started laughing hard and said "Look, you are too classy a black chic. I don't believe you are from the UK. Where in the carribeans are you from?". She was laughing and was like "What are you on a about. I am not from the carribbeans. I am Ghanaian". I was still not satisfied. I said, "Okay, where did you grow up?". She said "Denmark". I was like "Ding-dong!!! That is why you are so classy and have a unique accent when speaking English. UK black girls are not normally this classy. They will almost spit at a him [gently signalling to hair puller]".

She confirmed my hypothesis that I have said severally on NL. The best black girls, on average, are those raised in continental Europe and Southern/Eastern African girls.

She somehow always had a smile on he face. She was chatty despite being hot and a great conversationist. She and the Oyinbo girl that hugged me were hanging with me and dancing with me all night in a platonic way.

Later, while me, her and one other white girl were standing at the door of the kitchen having a casual chat. The same hair-puller guy shouted from the kitchen where he was sitting "Joanna, come here!".

I was so taken aback by the rude way he called her, I had to turn and look at "Who the fck was that"? I then looked at her. Her face was briefly like "What the fck"? But she quickly composed herself and returned her smile but with some assertion like "I will just ignore him". So I teased her and said "He is calling you". She and the white girl started laughing. She said "Really? Was it me he was calling". The foolish guy now wailed again "Come here". She just laughed and said classily "When you learn how to call someone respectfully, maybe I would respond". I was laughing. grin

She now asked me that is that how I call girls too. I said "Hell No! I am better at calling them". I now gave my own parody of the guy but changed my normal accent to a strong Sagamu Yoruba-accent and said "Woman, come here! I dey call you, you no answer, you dey crase? I said come here before I count 4" staring at an imaginary woman. The girls were laughing hard.

After a few hours Joanna was going and she went round saying good night to every single person. PURE CLASS! grin I know some of my guys. At least 5 were trying to hit on her and I saw one asking for her number. Joanna, with her indefatigable smile, just said she can't, that she was sorry. When he asked why, she continued smiling and said jokingly, "it is kind of complicated". She excused herself after a while and said she really had to go.

She came up to me and said goodbye. Gave me kisses on both cheeks and left. She is 100% my type but I did not ask for her number because:

1) Out of respect. Don't want to spoil the friendship bonding of the night. She hanged with me 50% of her time there.

2) Secondly, she gave no obvious signal she was interested, so I thought best leave it as friends. I didn't want to look like another of the 5 hungry niggers asking for her number.

She was fine and had a great personality. That is my type of girl.

4 Likes

Re: Worth Reading: A White Woman's Opinion Of A Black Woman!!!!! by Sagamite(m): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Negative perceptions of Kim Kardashian and Courtney Stodden didn't stop some non-Black men from putting those that looks like them on a higher pedestal as if their shit don't stank.
Negative perceptions of Black American women didn't stop[b] some[/b] Black American women from flooding universities and colleges. It sure didn't stop a Black American woman with a doctoral degree from being third in power.

People's opinions affect you.

We are social animals.

It affects your aspirations, where you live, how you are treated etc.
Re: Worth Reading: A White Woman's Opinion Of A Black Woman!!!!! by slimyem: 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2012
I have tried not to comment on this thread given that Sagamite is one who is strongly stuck to his opinions/beliefs of what Naija girls are or are not and it'd be pointless to go arguing with him but i'll just say this...
@Sagamite...i hope you know/believe we are mostly shaped by our environments and are products of the same.
How can you expect the same attitude,social harmony, etiquette and polish of Europeans,South Africans,and all the other countries whose girls fit in your definition of "class" and all Naija girls..?
How do you expect a girl who was bred in Mushin,grew up amongst the rudest set of males to behave like an European chic who grew up around men who respected her and and who generally was more exposed?
Nigerian girls are rude because Nigerian men are equally rude.
...and traditionally women here have been made to believe they are to be chased not the other way round.
Things are changing gradually but its slow.
Nigerians are generally proud people too and it doesn't exclude the women.
There are also girls like Johanna but not in large number.They fall in the group of the few exposed ones and ones who have imbibed western culture.
Our social cultures are different so expecting the same of us is a bit unfair!

7 Likes

Re: Worth Reading: A White Woman's Opinion Of A Black Woman!!!!! by slimyem: 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
Re: Worth Reading: A White Woman's Opinion Of A Black Woman!!!!! by Sagamite(m): 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
slimyem: I have tried not to comment on this thread given that Sagamite is one who is strongly stuck to his opinions/beliefs of what Naija girls are or are not and it'd be pointless to go arguing with him but i'll just say this...
@Sagamite...i hope you know/believe we are mostly shaped by our environments and are products of the same.
How can you expect the same attitude,social harmony, etiquette and polish of Europeans,South Africans,and all the other countries whose girls fit in your definition of "class" and all Naija girls..?
How do you expect a girl who was bred in Mushin,grew up amongst the rudest set of males to behave like an European chic who grew up around men who respected her and and who generally was more exposed?
...and traditionally women here have been made to believe they are to be chased not the other way round.
There are also girls like Johanna but not in large number.They fall in the group of the few exposed ones and ones who have imbibed western culture.

You say the truth!

But as long as the outcomes of that environment will be to my detriment, I would rather protect my interest by being extremely selective.

4 Likes

Re: Worth Reading: A White Woman's Opinion Of A Black Woman!!!!! by tobounty(m): 10:37am On May 17, 2015
Sagamite is a boss anyday.

1 Like

Re: Worth Reading: A White Woman's Opinion Of A Black Woman!!!!! by sparkleboy(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
You're really one crazy dude! Seriously I couldn't help reading through Al, your post and "LOLING" through it all.

I kinda like your spirit and the high self esteem that you have! Sagamite the great flirt grin

No homo intended but I seriously admire your spirit even though I beg to differ on your opinion of Naija girls or generalisation of their attitude.

It seems my crush has been reading you sef cos now at her peak sef she don dey call me back once she sees my missed calls unlike teletele grin when she dey form med student with no time. cheesy

Sagamite:
Another story.

One of my closest buddies was having a house party a few months ago.

I took this same Masters friend. When we got there, as we entered the sitting room, it had some mix of 4 black and 4 white girls.

3 of the black girls are Naija girls I have known for at least 4 years. They are close to some of my wider circle of friends and are at 90% of the events these guys organise or we go to. After the first few times of meeting, I noticed they were actually girls that would wait for me to say "Hi" before they say "Hi" despite knowing me. Some childish BS!!! They think because they are still a bit fine, they can have their heads up their arsse. I am Sagamite na. Omo Sagamu! Crazy dude! a.k.a Mo ni issues (I have issues)!

After I noticed that was the norm, I stopped saying "Hi" to them first after the first 2 years, I ignore them until they say "Hi" and if they don't, I just ignore them all day, all night even if they are sat next to me or walked past me. Most times after about 2 hours at the event, they come and say "hi" and give me a hug. No be the "Bermuda Triangle" type of hug fine girls give to say "I will not let you tap current". They give me a FULL hug letting me feel the milky way, with the n ipples all over me, so they weaken my resolve. ...................."Mba! I am stronger than that with the help of Jesus! Holy spirit resides inside me, I shall not get hard and lose my senses! The Lord is my saviour!" cheesy

Anyway, as I entered sitting room, my friends went into hype mode as they were saying hi. I shook them all round, the 3 black girls were talking to each other and pretending they were busy and did not notice someone new was there. I ignored them. One of the white girls got up and gave me a hug. She had only met me once before then, but she seem excited to see me and hugged me like if she had known me for years. The other white girls looked up and said hi with a smile. The 4th black girl (who I did not know) was in conversation with one of the white girls and was sitting behind the girl that hugged me so I did not really see her but I was like "fck it, she is black. I would not go out of my way to greet her. Most likely she is a shythead". Because of experience, I have developed that personality for every black woman that is young and/or unmarried. If she is older, mid 30s and above, I would give benefit of doubt and be freer. The young ones are normally shytheads!

After a while, I went with my friend to another corner of the house and we were chatting. And I reminded him about what I told him about UK black girls and he should see those girls that have known me for years. While I was talking to him, my friend was at the other side of same corridor and the 4th black girl came to talk to him. She then turned and looked our way and said out loud to him: "Oh, I don't believe I have met these your friends yet", approached us with a genuine smile, stretched out her hand and said "Hi, I am 'Joanna'".

HAAA! Honestly, I think I needed help to get my jaw off the ground. I almost had a heart attack. I was saying in my head "THIS IS A BLACK GIRL"? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I shook her hand and introduced myself. We chatted for about 2 mins like CIVILISED people chat at parties (black girls take notes). I noticed an accent and asked her where she was from. She laughed and asked "why", I said "you have a tinge of an accent like if she was carribbean". She laughed and said she was not carribbean. Somehow, the discussion was interrupted and we moved on.

My host friend had some food, so after a while me and my guest friend went to the kitchen to get some food. Joanna was there and was like "what do you guys want" and started getting plates. I was shocked because I knew she was definitely not his girlfriend because although he is Nigerian he does not do black girls and I knew one of the white girls there was his girl. At this point, I had to be honest with Joanna and I looked at her and told her "You surely don't behave like a normal black girl", she said "what do I mean by that", I said "She was way too classy, that her friendly demeanor is not normal with black girls from the UK or Nigeria and where is she from". She laughed and said "What was I talking about that she was from the UK". I repeated she has an accent but she just laughed.

We got interrupted and the conversation changed to the quality of food. After a while, while we were trying to reload on the food, one Naija guy called her name and said he felt like pulling her hair {weave on}. undecided That was his own ridiculous sense of game to get her attention as the girl was very fine. I forgot to say that. grin Anyway, she shocked me again and turned and said in a soft way "Please don't do that. I beg you don't pull my hair". I just started laughing hard and said "Look, you are too classy a black chic. I don't believe you are from the UK. Where in the carribeans are you from?". She was laughing and was like "What are you on a about. I am not from the carribbeans. I am Ghanaian". I was still not satisfied. I said, "Okay, where did you grow up?". She said "Denmark". I was like "Ding-dong!!! That is why you are so classy and have a unique accent when speaking English. UK black girls are not normally this classy. They will almost spit at a him [gently signalling to hair puller]".

She confirmed my hypothesis that I have said severally on NL. The best black girls, on average, are those raised in continental Europe and Southern/Eastern African girls.

She somehow always had a smile on he face. She was chatty despite being hot and a great conversationist. She and the Oyinbo girl that hugged me were hanging with me and dancing with me all night in a platonic way.

Later, while me, her and one other white girl were standing at the door of the kitchen having a casual chat. The same hair-puller guy shouted from the kitchen where he was sitting "Joanna, come here!".

I was so taken aback by the rude way he called her, I had to turn and look at "Who the fck was that"? I then looked at her. Her face was briefly like "What the fck"? But she quickly composed herself and returned her smile but with some assertion like "I will just ignore him". So I teased her and said "He is calling you". She and the white girl started laughing. She said "Really? Was it me he was calling". The foolish guy now wailed again "Come here". She just laughed and said classily "When you learn how to call someone respectfully, maybe I would respond". I was laughing. grin

She now asked me that is that how I call girls too. I said "Hell No! I am better at calling them". I now gave my own parody of the guy but changed my normal accent to a strong Sagamu Yoruba-accent and said "Woman, come here! I dey call you, you no answer, you dey crase? I said come here before I count 4" staring at an imaginary woman. The girls were laughing hard.

After a few hours Joanna was going and she went round saying good night to every single person. PURE CLASS! grin I know some of my guys. At least 5 were trying to hit on her and I saw one asking for her number. Joanna, with her indefatigable smile, just said she can't, that she was sorry. When he asked why, she continued smiling and said jokingly, "it is kind of complicated". She excused herself after a while and said she really had to go.

She came up to me and said goodbye. Gave me kisses on both cheeks and left. She is 100% my type but I did not ask for her number because:

1) Out of respect. Don't want to spoil the friendship bonding of the night. She hanged with me 50% of her time there.

2) Secondly, she gave no obvious signal she was interested, so I thought best leave it as friends. I didn't want to look like another of the 5 hungry niggers asking for her number.

She was fine and had a great personality. That is my type of girl.
Re: Worth Reading: A White Woman's Opinion Of A Black Woman!!!!! by bukatyne(f): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
slimyem:
I have tried not to comment on this thread given that Sagamite is one who is strongly stuck to his opinions/beliefs of what Naija girls are or are not and it'd be pointless to go arguing with him but i'll just say this...

Late, however I agree
Re: Worth Reading: A White Woman's Opinion Of A Black Woman!!!!! by Sagamite(m): 11:10am On Aug 09, 2015
sparkleboy:
You're really one crazy dude! Seriously I couldn't help reading through Al, your post and "LOLING" through it all.

I kinda like your spirit and the high self esteem that you have! Sagamite the great flirt grin

No homo intended but I seriously admire your spirit even though I beg to differ on your opinion of Naija girls or generalisation of their attitude.

It seems my crush has been reading you sef cos now at her peak sef she don dey call me back once she sees my missed calls unlike teletele grin when she dey form med student with no time. cheesy

Lol.

Yeah. I am constantly of the mindset that I will never let any woman drag me on the floor. It is neve worth it.

You have to put them in their place or cut them off. Never let them disrespect, insult or disregard you and get away with it.

And don't hang with/date girls who are not working hard to make you happy. It must be obvious they are making an effort to make you happy and avoiding to annoy you. Otherwise you have to end it.

Even me too am noticing NL girls are getting less belligerent.

I fcking deserve a freaking award!
Re: Worth Reading: A White Woman's Opinion Of A Black Woman!!!!! by sparkleboy(m): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2015
Award for wetin?
craziest Dude or for Restoring Nigerian Girls to your "PREFERRED " settings wink cheesy cheesy

Sagamite:

Lol.

Yeah. I am constantly of the mindset that I will never let any woman drag me on the floor. It is neve worth it.

You have to put them in their place or cut them off. Never let them disrespect, insult or disregard you and get away with it.

And don't hang with/date girls who are not working hard to make you happy. It must be obvious they are making an effort to make you happy and avoiding to annoy you. Otherwise you have to end it.

Even me too am noticing NL girls are getting less belligerent.

I fcking deserve a freaking award!

1 Like

Re: Worth Reading: A White Woman's Opinion Of A Black Woman!!!!! by Sagamite(m): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
sparkleboy:
Award for wetin?
craziest Dude or for Restoring Nigerian Girls to your "PREFERRED " settings wink cheesy cheesy

Award for Community Service in the field of Education. cool grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Worth Reading: A White Woman's Opinion Of A Black Woman!!!!! by Pidggin(f): 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
To the disgusted white girl, I bet she cannot summon up the courage to verbally say what she posted to a black lady, because if she does she will be beaten blue and black. That said, I think white is trash anyway so not much to say on that. The black man's response was great he has earned my respect, bless him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

18karat Pure Solid Gold For Family / What Is Your Biggest Regret? / My Dad's Planning For A Second Wife, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.