Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? (3382 Views)

Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters / 5 Reasons An American Hates Nigeria / Sarduana Hates Nigeria, Igbos And Everything Non-northern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? by Itoroetti(m): 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2012
In year 2000,Nigeria hosted the Cup of Nations and happen to play in the finals with Cameroun only to lose in the finals due to poor officiating orchestrated by the Isah Hayatou(a camerounian) lead CAF.It did'nt end there.In 2003,Nigeria also hosted the All Africa,losing once again to Cameroun in the soccer finals also due to one of the worst officiating second only to Chelsea vs Man u day light robbery.
Few years later,a new wonderkid was discovered,whom by then was playing for Inter Milan,his name is Obafemi Akinwumi Martins .It is worth knowing that immediately Nigeria Invited the lad to honour his country,Cameroun also laid claim to the wonderkid,saying that martins is a camerounian.i wonder when the name "Obafemi Akinwumi" became a affiliated to the "gendams" cameroun.
Away from sport,9years ago or thereabout,the international court of justices awarded an oil rich community by name "BAKASSI" to cameroun ,thereby forcing the original owners through the use of their merciless police "GENDAMS" out of their land.causing this people to become strangers in their fathers land,some of them died due to the trauma it caused them.what a pity!
It did'nt end there,few weeks ago,the claim that their dam i.e LAGDO DAM" is full.The only solution was to open the Dam and guess what,nigerian became the grand Recipient of the consequent of the Dam.Now,these has lead to many deaths,destruction of properties and displacement of people.the question is,what has Nigerians really done to the pharoah hearted camerounians? ITORO ETTI
Re: Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? by amosy007: 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2012
bla bla bla *yawnz*
Re: Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2012
Before it was S-Africa, later Ghana, now Cameroon. We really need to stand on our feet and show these "mumus" who the big-brother is.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? by Kslib(m): 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2012
Why are you making issues out of nothing..??

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? by amosy007: 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2012
^
i tire o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? by Itoroetti(m): 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2012
Kslib: Why are you making issues out of nothing..??
u cal it issue out of nothing?is it because u aint affected?
Re: Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? by Itoroetti(m): 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2012
amosy007: bla bla bla *yawnz*
u say itz a bla yawn?wel,wat an elder sees sleeping,a young boy can tarry d whole day witout seeing.
Re: Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? by Itoroetti(m): 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2012
ondo_boi: Before it was S-Africa, later Ghana, now Cameroon. We really need to stand on our feet and show these "mumus" who the big-brother is.

my broda,d worst is dat weneva dis countries are in trouble,naija rises up to their rescue
Re: Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? by amosy007: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2012
Itoroetti :

u say itz a bla yawn?wel,wat an elder sees sleeping,a young boy can tarry d whole day witout seeing.
lol okay mr elder, when will cameroon wage war against nigeria? grin
Re: Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? by soma042(m): 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2013
simple ANSWER ur so called leaders are too busy stealing from the treasury.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 13, 2013
Itoroetti :
In year 2000,Nigeria hosted the Cup of Nations and happen to play in the finals with Cameroun only to lose in the finals due to poor officiating orchestrated by the Isah Hayatou(a camerounian) lead CAF.It did'nt end there.In 2003,Nigeria also hosted the All Africa,losing once again to Cameroun in the soccer finals also due to one of the worst officiating second only to Chelsea vs Man u day light robbery.
Few years later,a new wonderkid was discovered,whom by then was playing for Inter Milan,his name is Obafemi Akinwumi Martins .It is worth knowing that immediately Nigeria Invited the lad to honour his country,Cameroun also laid claim to the wonderkid,saying that martins is a camerounian.i wonder when the name "Obafemi Akinwumi" became a affiliated to the "gendams" cameroun.
Away from sport,9years ago or thereabout,the international court of justices awarded an oil rich community by name "BAKASSI" to cameroun ,thereby forcing the original owners through the use of their merciless police "GENDAMS" out of their land.causing this people to become strangers in their fathers land,some of them died due to the trauma it caused them.what a pity!
It did'nt end there,few weeks ago,the claim that their dam i.e LAGDO DAM" is full.The only solution was to open the Dam and guess what,nigerian became the grand Recipient of the consequent of the Dam.Now,these has lead to many deaths,destruction of properties and displacement of people.the question is,what has Nigerians really done to the pharoah hearted camerounians? ITORO ETTI
B.S
Re: Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? by daryoor(m): 2:39am On Jan 13, 2013
frem everthing u said they have note done anything to us. They won a court case, they offloaded ther dam cause it was either them or us. And hw many european player have u guys claimed? Our problem used to be france, contemporarily their relationship with francophone africa is more pragmatic than it used to be. Let me tell you ''who hates nigeria'': our politicians from shagaris regime- present

1 Like

Re: Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? by Ogojohn(m): 6:21am On Jan 13, 2013
I GUESS ALL THESE THINGS YOU LISTED ARE NON ISSUES WHEN YOU ASK NIGERIAN LIVING IN THAT COUNTRY THE PREJUDICE THE GO THROUGH EVERYDAY ON THE HANDS OF THEIR POLICEMEN AND OTHER SECURITY AGENCIES. YOU WILL EVEN ENVY SOUTH AFRICANS UNDER THE APARTHEID REGIME.
Re: Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? by woky: 6:50am On Jan 13, 2013
next..
Re: Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? by excondido(m): 9:41am On Jan 13, 2013
like many post before mine, this is a non issue. there is no amount of hatred that can be compared to how nigerians hate fellow nigerian period.
Re: Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? by anulaxad(m): 9:54am On Jan 13, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: undecided undecided

GO FIND A CAMEROONIAN THREAD wink undecided
Re: Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
Ogojohn: I GUESS ALL THESE THINGS YOU LISTED ARE NON ISSUES WHEN YOU ASK NIGERIAN LIVING IN THAT COUNTRY THE PREJUDICE THE GO THROUGH EVERYDAY ON THE HANDS OF THEIR POLICEMEN AND OTHER SECURITY AGENCIES. YOU WILL EVEN ENVY SOUTH AFRICANS UNDER THE APARTHEID REGIME.
shocked shocked shocked, there are 4millions naijans living in Cameroon if they were mistreated the entire world would have known that, stop making stories out of your an.us this is more like a fantasy aka "everybody hate us". i understand naijans/naija problem you realized "soon enough" that We(Cameroonian/Cameroon) will never bow infront of you ,we don't fear you period that's what piss you off.
Ps: Cameroon has the biggest naijans community, when the same can't be say about naija undecided ,i can post article of Camerooonian artists who have been mistreated because they weren't Naija ,Dencia and many more come in my head.
On a serious note how can you compare some corrupts policemen with apartheid ,you sick bro?
anyway since we are not on the same page tell me/us how we can show you some love, what do you want us to do to show you that we don't hate u?
Re: Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
anulaxad:

GO FIND A CAMEROONIAN THREAD wink undecided
why the hate bro
Re: Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? by Baba419(m): 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2013
NAIJA pipo calm down even if someone hates u does it mean u should correspond by feeling bad? Even if none of our neighbors speaks the same language we can still communicate with them by our actions.
Re: Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? by Ogojohn(m): 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2013
CAMEROON MEN AND WOMEN DON'T GO OUTSIDE THERE COUNTRY FOR ANYTHING EXCEPT FRANCE. THEY ARE SO ENVIOUS OF THE SUCCESSES OF NIGERIAN RESIDING IN THERE COUNTRY THAT THEY THINK ITS BY MISTREATMENT OF OUR CITIZENS THAT THEN CAN LOWER THEIR ENTERPRISING SPIRIT.
Re: Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ogojohn: CAMEROON MEN AND WOMEN DON'T GO OUTSIDE THERE COUNTRY FOR ANYTHING EXCEPT FRANCE. THEY ARE SO ENVIOUS OF THE SUCCESSES OF NIGERIAN RESIDING IN THERE COUNTRY THAT THEY THINK ITS BY MISTREATMENT OF OUR CITIZENS THAT THEN CAN LOWER THEIR ENTERPRISING SPIRIT.
we don't go outside in Africa that much,that's true but I don't think it should bother you.envious smh if we were envious we would kick you out period.its high time to stop with the : "everybody hate us" attitude.
Furthermore what success are you even talking about? Selling DVD,CDs in the street? Selling spares or what. Wow
there is no country more welcoming than Cameroon that's why we have 4-5millions of your people there.I don't even why I'm wasting my time you have never been there.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? by ba7man(m): 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2013
@CAMEROON PRIDE. Do u know any Cameroonian artist by the name "Gee-Reign"??...That guy is one of the best African musicians I'v heard.....or are u "Gee-Reign"??
Re: Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2013
ba7man: @CAMEROON PRIDE. Do u know any Cameroonian artist by the name "Gee-Reign"??...That guy is one of the best African musicians I'v heard.....or are u "Gee-Reign"??
naa who is this and what does he sing?
Re: Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? by Ogojohn(m): 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
I HAVE BEEN IN ALL THE MAJOR CITIES OF CAMEROON. NIGERIA IS A FREE COUNTRY. YOURS CITIZENS ARE PRISONERS IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY. TALK OF CAMEROON. YOU CAN'T LEAVE ONE CITY TO ANOTHER WITHOUT YOUR NATIONAL ID. NO COMMERCIAL BUS WILL CARRY YOU. IS THAT NOT BEEN IN PRISON.
Re: Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? by anulaxad(m): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
there fucktards wink

don't try banning my comment
Re: Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? by Chongaiman: 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2013
Blinded by the beauty of Nayah, can't see anything wrong with Cameroun. Another intended face-me-I-face-you thread.
Re: Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ogojohn: I HAVE BEEN IN ALL THE MAJOR CITIES OF CAMEROON. NIGERIA IS A FREE COUNTRY. YOURS CITIZENS ARE PRISONERS IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY. TALK OF CAMEROON. YOU CAN'T LEAVE ONE CITY TO ANOTHER WITHOUT YOUR NATIONAL ID. NO COMMERCIAL BUS WILL CARRY YOU. IS THAT NOT BEEN IN PRISON.
that security. Smh.do you know how foreign criminals used to operate on our roads esp in the north part Cameroon is almost a landlocked c8ountry therefore we have to do our best to give to all our citizens a maximum of security,the feeling to travel safe,the national card/ID ain't that difficult to get when you are a +18yo citizen,of course if -18 you have to show your student I'D. Anyway where is your problem with that do you have something to hide?
Since you have been in Cameroon you know that a naijan doesn't need a visa to come here right ? When it is the contrary for a Cameroonian. Should I add we ain't in Ecowas?
The only thing which might frustrate you,or make you unhappy is we call every naijans :BIAFRIANS" its not offensive its because naijans started migrating here during the civil war.but guess what the younger generation are not even using this word anymore,since most of Nigerians have a Cameroonian parent they are somewhat Cameroonian,I see them singing the national anthem with pride flying the Cameroonian flag etc..enjoying and suffering with us ,afam what hate or envy are you talking about,naijans and kmer mingle and party together.others disagreement are political and don't really influence the average Cameroonian-Nigerian.
Now do you want me to lecture you about all the bad stuffs you guys are doing here?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2013
anulaxad: there fucktards wink

don't try banning my comment
carry go
Re: Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much? by ba7man(m): 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: naa who is this and what does he sing?
He's a rapper/singer....sounds like Drake. Very good at what he does.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Skylines / Yoruba Group Rejects Buhari’s Offer To Step Down For Anyone In APC. / Photo: R.I.P Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.