Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) (29721 Views)

Things A Female Should Never Do For Love / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women / 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by born2boink(m): 6:45am On Nov 01, 2012
Cook for her is impossible because I don't even know how to cook, why will men open door for lady when hands is not paining her, most of these mentioned are gbewudani things, why not include watch her pants and bra, oyinbo don turn unda head to kainkain, if I come marry 3 wives nko?
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by honeric01(m): 6:47am On Nov 01, 2012
davidylan:

Maybe it is not in your koran but all the OP laid out is what is expected of a husband in the bible. You should read it rather than lumping it together with that murderous book of yours where women are nothing but slaves and property to be used and dumped.

Please show us where in the bible it was stated that we should do all that to our wives.. thanks in advance!
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by tintingz(m): 6:47am On Nov 01, 2012
davidylan:
I'm sorry but it appears you have your idea of "leadership" horribly twisted.
Please help me understand how doing things with your wife, affirming your love for her once in a while, cooking for her, opening doors for her, helping her around the house or talking with her diminishes you as a man? How does that affect your position as the power in the home?
I believe strongly that many of you are inherently insecure and need to have your woman cowering under you to feel empowered.
Secondly i dont think you truly understand the bible. If i get you, your point is that the bible enjoins a woman to do all that is on that list for a man but a man doing same for his wife is being a sissy? And you claim to get that from the same bible where Jesus was busy washing the feet of His disciples and asking us to do likewise to our wives? And people wonder why many marriages are nothing but empty shells today. I pity whoever it is you end up with as a wife.
Yes it is true that Sarah called Abraham Lord but i bet you she did it out of deep respect for a husband who led by example. A godly husband who is willing to go above and beyond to make sure his wife is treated like the queen she is wont need to beg his wife to call him Lord...
LMFAO! grin can you show me where Jesus wash a woman's feet, carry her, hug her, cook for her, go to farm for her, buy things for her etc in that your bible. . .since Jesus is a bachelor all his life time how can i get a marraige/family example from him, how do i know the way i should treat my woman from him. . .the muslims knows better in family guides(respect for women) than the christians do

1 Like

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 01, 2012
its funny wen certain things act and think like 5year-olds but they want to be treated like men
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by DECOtech(m): 6:49am On Nov 01, 2012
[quote author=acidtalk]I do everythi
ng especially number 5.
But human being will always take adv
antage of those who are too nice and
crave for the mean and wicked.[/quo
te]
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Cutex01(m): 6:52am On Nov 01, 2012
alj harem:

May I ask what you do for your husband ? The maximum thing you can do for him and is not really for him for you 2 is have a baby for him aka a family, cook for him while cooking for yourself, clean the house for him because you also don't want to live in a dirty house then give him good se.x during your section with him which you also enjoy.

So what exactly do you do for him that is extraordinary ?

But look at what you agreed with the OP in

1. open doors for her

2. cook for her

3. compliment her

4. touch her without expecting more etc

Who has time for that ? on top woman. Your husband might seem loving to you but really to people like me, he is just serving you as in a master slave relationship. Not that my opinion matters smiley
my thought exactly, there is n0thing a w0man would do for a man that she doesnt directly or indirectly benefit fr0m. Women on the other hand are selfish lot who think of things that are beneficial to them alone, m0st of their demand usually starts with the prefix ''my'' or ''...For me''
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by acidtalk: 6:54am On Nov 01, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:
Am I the only one that thinks NL's front page topics are just repetitions and are becoming monotonous? undecided

You are certainly not the only one. All these happens because some of the moderators dislike the poster and as such won't recommend his/her post for the frontpage no matter how wonderful the post is.

We all know the section this happens the most. Seun should take note some moderators are running down his forum instead of making it grow.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 01, 2012
Lexoria:

my hubby does some of the things here and others that aint and I appreciate it a lot,infact I do somethings for him that he knows Is impossible for me to do but I go against all odds to do it just to show my appreciation.
thats what all relationships should be like
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by sugar001(f): 6:57am On Nov 01, 2012
Topic@ Things a MAN should do for his WIFE all the time. My question is why are these BOYS talking about their GIRL FRIENDS?

1 Like

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Thermythorpe(f): 6:59am On Nov 01, 2012
Guys on NL makes me get scared of male folks the more... ¤Very harsh¤

3 Likes

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by sandee575(f): 7:06am On Nov 01, 2012
A wife gets what she deserves in most cases. A loving dutiful wife gets back all the loving and attention from her husband. Men too need to be appreciated. They have blood running through their veins just like women.

2 Likes

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by deshclones(m): 7:06am On Nov 01, 2012
Adikam: After al that samson do for delilah wetin he take pay'am back?after everytin that adam do for eve what did she pay back with?shey na here i hear say a teacher climb mango tree 2 plu mango for her girl & fell down & die the girl die follo'am?..if i tel u what my ex did to me u wount biliv.women are so wicked dat god is regreting why he creat dem they are ingrate i no dey wil be hapi sein d post on front page bt i pity the man who do al dat note dat de day u stop doing it is de day she wil kno dat your luve is fading & look for anoda guy.nonsence girls wey no get respect guys.poster you even forgot to tel us lick dia yash wen'ever dey com out from toilet mtcheew

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....o boy u dey vex ni.....

1 Like

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by ireke(m): 7:14am On Nov 01, 2012
tintingz: LMFAO! grin can you show me where Jesus wash a woman's feet, carry her, hug her, cook for her, go to farm for her, buy things for her etc in that your bible. . .since Jesus is a bachelor all his life time how can i get a marraige/family example from him, how do i know the way i should treat my woman from him. . .the muslims knows better in family guides(respect for women) than the christians do

Te Bible enjoins husbands to love their wives like JESUS loved the CHURCH and gave himself for her, to sanctify (clean) her with the washing of the water by the word (Ephesians 5:25-26). The giving of himself for the church (I believe) encompasses this list and more.

(Christian) Husbands are supposed to act like Jesus, yet few do. of course no one is perfect and no husband can perfectly model the behaviour of Christ. The problem however is that many husbands really have no clue how they are supposed to act or what they are supposed to do. Unfortunately, even many women do not know how they ought to be treated.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by hollypagan: 7:17am On Nov 01, 2012
Thanks atleast i can see a good thing here
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by StepG: 7:18am On Nov 01, 2012
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by StepG: 7:30am On Nov 01, 2012
tintingz: LMFAO! grin can you show me where Jesus wash a woman's feet, carry her, hug her, cook for her, go to farm for her, buy things for her etc in that your bible. . .since Jesus is a bachelor all his life time how can i get a marraige/family example from him, how do i know the way i should treat my woman from him. . .the muslims knows better in family guides(respect for women) than the christians do
Bros u sincerely deserve to be given award and named in guiness book of records as the most foolish and recognised low IQ personality of all time.Get a life for yourself and stop that blasphemy before boko haram spirit n that madness in you goes beyond cure.

3 Likes

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by vislabraye(m): 7:35am On Nov 01, 2012
Doesn't make much sense if its over done.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by 3kay945(m): 7:35am On Nov 01, 2012
men should do some of these if only the wife is contributing financially to the house and not those sit tight wife...I will love to see the man doing all those stuff stated above.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by anthoniaz(f): 7:37am On Nov 01, 2012
Pls guys,stop generalising,the fact some girl broke your hrt at some point in life doesn't make all Nigerian girls/women bad.I knw some girls don't deserve some of those things listed above but is it bad if you pamper a woman who has devoted her self,love and time to you,once in a while?Anyway,I know some guys here will do some of these things but will only brag here that they can't.Doing some of these things once in a while won't make you less of a man rather will bring more respect and love from your woman.Always trying to show that you are the LORD,BOSS,MAN isn't what will fetch you respect but how you treat your woman, how you handle issues will and how you carry yourself.My man is very authoritative but once in a while he cooks and washes our clothes which I sooo much appreciate.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Mykokoradiocom(f): 7:42am On Nov 01, 2012
LATEST NEWS AND GOSSIPS:

1) Top 10 celebrity sex tapes released ( http://www.mykokoradio.com/2012/10/exclusive-top-10-celebrity-sex-tapes.html )

2) Tu face idibia acquires two more multimillion Naira homes ( http://www.mykokoradio.com/
2012/10/pluggedn-tubaba-acquires-two-more.html
)

3) Sinzu Feat. Burna Boy – Headless Chicken ( http://www.mykokoradio.com/2012/10/pluggedn-sinzu-feat-burna-boy-headless.html )

4) Free Tips on How to Become a successful Model ( http://www.mykokoradio.com/2012/10/models-free-tips-on-how-to-become.html )

5) Don Jazzy signs two producers to Mavin Record ( http://www.mykokoradio.com/2012/10/pluggedn-don-jazzy-signs-two-producers.html )

www.mykokoradio.com[img][/img]
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Timijo(m): 7:52am On Nov 01, 2012
e.dynasty:
If i cook for her and do the role of a boy boy what then will she be doing in my life....poster wake up to reality...women hate men who pamper them more than their dad's did. Its a fact!
The cooking shouldn't be everyday now, it can be done once in a blue moon to add spice to your marriage.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 01, 2012
And what will she be doing for me, mtcheew
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 01, 2012
Thermythorpe: Guys on NL makes me get scared of male folks the more... ¤Very harsh¤

you really should not be scared. What you have here are largely males who may be chronologically of age but are still trapped in an adolescent "me me" mindset. Most of them are posting out of a sense of insecurity. You dont have to get your woman quaking at the knees at the sound of your voice to prove you are a "man". Not everyone with a p[i]e[/i]nis is a man afterall. I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Timijo(m): 7:58am On Nov 01, 2012
alj harem: All these for a WOMAN ? What are women doing to satisfy men self. Why do men keep satisfying women all the time grin grin grin
Women have natural affection because they are created to love. Men are to reciprocate in order to balance things.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by qleap2all(m): 8:01am On Nov 01, 2012
what will she gave in return? .simple:TOTAL LOVE at least that would guarantee she doesn't go elsewhere and taking care of d kids.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by tosinajeyahoocom: 8:02am On Nov 01, 2012
not possible to do all.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by PrettieJ(f): 8:04am On Nov 01, 2012
acidtalk: I do everything especially number 5.
But human being will always take advantage of those who are too nice and crave for the mean and wicked.
Some of us still know how to appreciate good things,remember - to every rule,there's an exception.....so there are still exceptions. Do it like u mean it and don't expect too much,one day u'll receive a greater reward.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2012
50calibre:

My dear bother, I beg to differ. Yes the Muslims tend to mistreat women that's a fact but for you to say that the bible intstructs husbands to do everything on that list for their wives is misleading and fallacious.

Yes the bible encourages husbands to love and treat their wives well but that list is full of crap. Men are a symbol of position, leadership and power in the family unit and any man who does those things is not a man. As a matter of fact the things on that list are what women should be doing for their husbands according to the bible

For example- the wife of Abraham called him lord how many women today can call their husbands lord.
I read this topic with a view that I might learn a thing or 2. I remember women of those days used to call their men OGA. Same as Sarah calling Abraham Lord. All these girls these days say it is bush women that call dia men OGA. The Holy Bible says it all. Woman RESPECT ur husband and the man will do more than this 10 things listed on this thread.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by ominisam(m): 8:18am On Nov 01, 2012
suck her puci,she will forever luv u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by drogs(m): 8:19am On Nov 01, 2012
Mtcheeew. Rubbish.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by tintingz(m): 8:21am On Nov 01, 2012
ireke:
Te Bible enjoins husbands to love their wives like JESUS loved the CHURCH and gave himself for her, to sanctify (clean) her with the washing of the water by the word (Ephesians 5:25-26). The giving of himself for the church (I believe) encompasses this list and more.
(Christian) Husbands are supposed to act like Jesus, yet few do. of course no one is perfect and no husband can perfectly model the behaviour of Christ. The problem however is that many husbands really have no clue how they are supposed to act or what they are supposed to do. Unfortunately, even many women do not know how they ought to be treated.
you really make me laf grin . . .is church a woman?? I need where Jesus treat a woman in what the op listed. . .every prophet before Jesus preaches to LOVE so that shouldn't be a new thing. . .Jesus never lay a marriage example of a home nor Jehovah say anything about marraige. . .christians ONLY follow what the western practise.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by tintingz(m): 8:24am On Nov 01, 2012
Step-G:
Bros u sincerely deserve to be given award and named in guiness book of records as the most foolish and recognised low IQ personality of all time.Get a life for yourself and stop that blasphemy before boko haram spirit n that madness in you goes beyond cure.
keep on with your ignorance and stupi.dity. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bride Gets A Peck From Her Granny (Adorable Photo) / Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death / Man Unable To Marry His Benue Girlfriend With ₦600,000 As Her Family Wants ₦1.2M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.