Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,963 members, 7,799,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) (29703 Views)

Things A Female Should Never Do For Love / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women / 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by 50calibre(m): 8:24am On Nov 01, 2012
davidylan:

I'm sorry but it appears you have your idea of "leadership" horribly twisted.

Please help me understand how doing things with your wife, affirming your love for her once in a while, cooking for her, opening doors for her, helping her around the house or talking with her diminishes you as a man? How does that affect your position as the power in the home?

I believe strongly that many of you are inherently insecure and need to have your woman cowering under you to feel empowered.

Secondly i dont think you truly understand the bible. If i get you, your point is that the bible enjoins a woman to do all that is on that list for a man but a man doing same for his wife is being a sissy? And you claim to get
that from the same bible where Jesus was busy washing the feet of His disciples and asking us to do likewise to our wives? And people wonder why many marriages are nothing but empty shells today. I pity whoever it is you end up with as a wife.

Yes it is true that Sarah called Abraham Lord but i bet you she did it out of deep respect for a husband who led by example. A godly husband who is willing to go
above and beyond to make sure his wife is treated like the queen she is wont need to beg his wife to call him Lord...

This isn't about insecurity. Well I'm not yet married so I don't really have a say but one thing I knowSCID sure is that movies and tv shows have distorted the views of many people regarding reality and fiction.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by tintingz(m): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2012
ominisam: suck her puci,she will forever luv u
ahan! grin
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by naijathings(m): 8:30am On Nov 01, 2012
[size=18pt]Take her shopping,
Take her to the bar and get drunk so you guys can get high and see the other part of each other
drive around town on pleasure cruises
do not use BB
FURK her randomly and grab her hair and give her HEAD and lick her till she grabs you
How can you make a list of 10 things and not mention sex?
rubbish.
and for those talking of 12inch, it is not how long it is but how well you can use it.
your magic stick dont have to be lengthy in order to perform magic. ask harry porter.
[/size]
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Classicalman(m): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2012
This one na for oyibo woman dem. Try all these things for naija woman and don't give her money, recharge her fones and BIS, buy her car e.t.c, see if she no go leave u waka. Na love dem wan chop?
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by unphilaz(m): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2012
rules are meant to be broken, only life takes the front burner.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by ceeceeco: 8:53am On Nov 01, 2012
Over pampering a woman is not wise else she's gonna take u 4 a ride...Take note guys.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by lukaino(m): 9:03am On Nov 01, 2012
I tried No 7 and regretted it because the few things i did to help out automatically became my duties; if i don't do them, nobody does so i stopped doing 'em.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by SELFWORTH: 9:11am On Nov 01, 2012
e.dynasty:
If i cook for her and do the role of a boy boy what then will she be doing in my life....poster wake up to reality...women hate men who pamper them more than their dad's did. Its a fact!

Loving your wife and showing you love her by helping in the kitchen is not boy boy. If you have kids, can you not cook for your children when your wife is away? You may be married to the wrong woman but many nigerian women respond to genuine love in all essence not sex motivated love.

2 Likes

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by SELFWORTH: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2012
Lexoria:

my hubby does some of the things here and others that aint and I appreciate it a lot,infact I do somethings for him that he knows Is impossible for me to do but I go against all odds to do it just to show my appreciation.
Any girl who likes mean and wicked needs spiritual,psycological and mental evaluation.Mean and wicked is why I have issues with most nigerian men...they are mean and wicked,especially the ones on this forum.

You can say it again. A lot of the men on NL are money miss road blackberry carriers . Why anyone would want to be emotionally attached to this yeye men beats me. certainly won't call all of them 'men' lets be clear about that.

1 Like

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Timijo(m): 9:17am On Nov 01, 2012
ceeceeco: Over pampering a woman is not wise else she's gonna take u 4 a ride...Take note guys.
She is not just a woman, but your wife i.e. part of you.

2 Likes

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Rooneyboy(m): 9:17am On Nov 01, 2012
Honestly speaking Nigerian ladies don't need all this pampering ;

Believe u me a Nigerian lady would take u for granted if u do all these for her.

As for me, I'll always remain MEAN to my lady.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by SELFWORTH: 9:18am On Nov 01, 2012
mmmustapha: Dis writer wanna make guys house boys, u will never satisfy. How can u be doing all dis shit alone, r we slaves

Good example of so called 'men'...if you show love to your madam , you are deemed to be her slave. What ignorance. But they expect Madam to love them at all times with all of their being. They sow potato but want to harvest apple!!!

1 Like

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Timijo(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Loving your wife and showing you love her by helping in the kitchen is not boy boy. If you have kids, can you not cook for your children when your wife is away? You may be married to the wrong woman but many nigerian women respond to genuine love in all essence not sex motivated love.
Good respond.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by SELFWORTH: 9:19am On Nov 01, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:
Am I the only one that thinks NL's front page topics are just repetitions and are becoming monotonous? undecided

Hmmm. So what interesting topics have you posted?
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by larrymoore(m): 9:20am On Nov 01, 2012
All these 4 Naija women without cash, nay carry over.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Rooneyboy(m): 9:20am On Nov 01, 2012
Timijo: She is not just a woman, but your wife i.e. part of you.

U don't seem to get it bro, be it wife, girlfriend, concubine , anything u feel like calling it , a Naija lady would take u for a BIG RIDE if u pamper her this much.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by SELFWORTH: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2012
Cutex01: I disagree with m0st of ur points, haba!! na wetyn nao, if i d0n do all dis boy boy finish y i n0 go turn mumu 4 her face. All those tyns wey u menti0n n0 b 4 guy- man lyk me

Another so called 'man'. You need to marry a housemaid. Don't bother with marrying a companion you can love and support. How can Love equal slavery ?
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by SELFWORTH: 9:23am On Nov 01, 2012
Rooneyboy:

U don't seem to get it bro, be it wife, girlfriend, concubine , anything u feel like calling it , a Naija lady would take u for a BIG RIDE if u pamper her this much.

Then marry a man who won't take you for a ride. Is it by force it has to be a woman?

2 Likes

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Rooneyboy(m): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2012
lukaino: I tried No 7 and regretted it because the few things i did to help out automatically became my duties; if i don't do them, nobody does so i stopped doing 'em.

someone talking from experience here.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Rooneyboy(m): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Then marry a man who won't take you for a ride. Is it by force it has to be a woman?

my point is ,
DON'T PAMPER THEM.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by SELFWORTH: 9:27am On Nov 01, 2012
lukaino: I tried No 7 and regretted it because the few things i did to help out automatically became my duties; if i don't do them, nobody does so i stopped doing 'em.

Employ a maid. No woman is born to with a particular duty in their hands. It's both your home if you can't maintain it, then employ a cleaner.

3 Likes

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Timijo(m): 9:29am On Nov 01, 2012
Rooneyboy:

Don't use the charaters of one woman to judge other good women. If you cannot help ur wife, who then do u want to help?
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Zelingsky(m): 9:31am On Nov 01, 2012
seedord247: 11. Give her head. If you can do that.. she'd forget the rest. tongue
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by SELFWORTH: 9:32am On Nov 01, 2012
Rooneyboy:

my point is ,
DON'T PAMPER THEM.

What you sow into your madam is what you will get back . If you care, you don't need to be told what to do. A lot of women know difference btw the boys from the men.

2 Likes

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Zelingsky(m): 9:32am On Nov 01, 2012
Y una life be like dis no be onlé head na brain
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by SELFWORTH: 9:34am On Nov 01, 2012
ceeceeco: Over pampering a woman is not wise else she's gonna take u 4 a ride...Take note guys.

please define over pampering? I take it you are a church rat. Please speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by SELFWORTH: 9:44am On Nov 01, 2012
Timijo: She is not just a woman, but your wife i.e. part of you.

Waste not your breath! Many don't even understand the vows they took before the altar of God.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by SELFWORTH: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2012
born2fuck: Cook for her is impossible because I don't even know how to cook, why will men open door for lady when hands is not paining her, most of these mentioned are gbewudani things, why not include watch her pants and bra, oyinbo don turn unda head to kainkain, if I come marry 3 wives nko?

Why would you be ''watching'' her pants and bra ? You need your head examined.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:48am On Nov 01, 2012
Ladies! I have said it b4. Hear it again. RESPECT ur husband to d max and he will do all that listed and more. RESPECT is the key that wise women use. A word is enough for the wise.
Them go think say u dey use jazz. Massage his ego.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by dzak(m): 9:49am On Nov 01, 2012
alj harem: All these for a WOMAN ? What are women doing to satisfy men self. Why do men keep satisfying women all the time grin grin grin
they sertisfy us with d natural sweet 'SEX'
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by SELFWORTH: 9:51am On Nov 01, 2012
honeric01:

Please show us where in the bible it was stated that we should do all that to our wives.. thanks in advance!

Where in the bible does it says woman should do all the things they do for you.

I guess common sense is not common.
Re: Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) by honeric01(m): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Where in the bible does it says woman should do all the things they do for you.

I guess common sense is not common.

It seems you want to talk today abi? hehehehe itching fingers right? undecided

For a start, what does a woman do for me that's from her own free-will without any pleasure going back to her in return?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Don't Want My Mother To Come For My Omugwo / Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? / Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.