Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

A thread for corpers posted to Katsina - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (69116 Views)

Batch B 2014 Corpers Posted To Katsina State / NYSC B14: posted to Katsina (let's connect) / Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Sunyrex: 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
jimpat2006: Please, my friend in Makurdi is posted to Katsina. Hw can she transport there? No direct transport from Makurdi to Katsina. Thanks
join me @ duku park for direct bus arrangement to kastina camp by Monday 08067427975

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by contra(m): 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
De-sammy:
Hi, pls my friend was posted to kastina. Hw can she get to d camp 4rm Enugu and also hw many hours journey 4rm dia? Pls am waiting.
Congratulations!
you've two options, go to Abuja first and from there to katsina or your go to onitsha to kano (night) and then to katsina. The second option is cheaper.

Cheers!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by adonismuller(m): 10:25am On Nov 01, 2013
Please does anyone know the price from onitsha to katsina state?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by contra(m): 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
adonismuller: Please does anyone know the price from onitsha to katsina state?

I doubt you'll get a direct from onitsha. But to kano from onitsha is about 4k.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by rawlizo(m): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
Hello everyone, gud evening. Am new here, and I really want 2 know hw katsina state is, apart frm d orientation camp, is it cool? Cos I've bn hearing is dry nd boring, and am already tinkin of redeploying, pls I nid advice. Am going wit d new batch c 2013
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by contra(m): 2:38am On Nov 02, 2013
rawlizo: Hello everyone, gud evening. Am new here, and I really want 2 know hw katsina state is, apart frm d orientation camp, is it cool? Cos I've bn hearing is dry nd boring, and am already tinkin of redeploying, pls I nid advice. Am going wit d new batch c 2013
Please go through previous pages for answers to you questions. If after the seven (7) pages, you're not still satisfied, redeploy!

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by sartorius(m): 7:29am On Nov 02, 2013
Any implications of travelling in on Thursday
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Oselijah: 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2013
Hello my fellow corpers, i ws jst posted to KT. I want to knw how to get to the camp from Edo state.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by splendidsplend(m): 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
I represent Batch C 2013.. Katsina State. If you have also been posted there, you can as we call me so we meet in Camp on Tuesday 05, 2013... 08070544139
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by contra(m): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2013
Oselijah: Hello my fellow corpers, i ws jst posted to KT. I want to knw how to get to the camp from Edo state.
2 ways, 1. Go to aduwawa, enter either ismism or big Joe to kano, then from there to katsina. They leave around 6am so do well to get there before then. Big Joe gets filled on time but they stop over in kaduna with plenty time wasting while ismism takes awhile to get filled. The problem with this option is that you'll get to kano (if you're lucky) before 8pm and from kano to katsina is 2hrs. Their prices are 5050.
The second option is for you to go to onitsha before 4pm book for a good sit and do the night thing. Their price us around 4k to kano. You You an get to kano around 11am and from there to kt.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Bigdreams(m): 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2013
Contra, you've done a great job here. Congrats to all batch C corps members posted to Katsina. If you are coming from Lagos or environs, you can get a direct bus to Katsina from Mile 12. It's N4000 and it's a night journey. You can call this number 08028441515 and tell the man you are a corper posted to Katsina state. He'll give you further details. I wish you all safe journey. God bless you.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by ujezeez(m): 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2013
Oselijah: Hello my fellow corpers, i ws jst posted to KT. I want to knw how to get to the camp from Edo state.
Benin to abuja to kastina...we will meet there
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Roon9(m): 12:07am On Aug 01, 2014
Nextworldnx: My dearest katsina(KT), I can't help but smile even as am writting this. That state is the most peaceful state in Nigeria, Gosh, I love that state.
The camp is like a 3-star hotel with an NYSC billboard, u will love it. Its very clean, have all sockets functioning, taps all around, tiled parade ground, nice football pitch, basketball and volleyball courts. Batch C 2010/2011 set, I had the best 3 weeks of my life in that camp. If u drink and u are a sharp man then drinks will flow like water, if u wanna get laid and u re a player then girls are ever willing (I was getting BJs steady and all those handjobs and not frm one chick), but if u are a pastor- then fellowships "boku".
Outside camp na complete enjoyment - beautiful roads (the best road network I ve seen outside Abuja) I mean not one single pot-hole in the whole katsina town(hqtr)!!, Fadama tins, Mai kudi hotel tins, shekina resturant tins, shayo and ashi joints at IBB way very close to GTB, Goma guest inn tins, one of the best living faith church branch I ve set my eyes on ever(interms of design and beauty).
I stayed in Kaita LGA but visited Batagaranwa, dutsima, Mai yadua, funtua, Sandamu, DuaRa, Mashi, Niger Repulblic, etc.
God, where I no go? Wetin I no do? Is it quarels and fights wit fellow corpers? Is it d everyday partying @ kaita's corpers lodge or hanging out with our honourable house member in his charlet every other weekend? Abi na dey small church wey we dey do fellowship everyother day(Pst. Ekene and family, I miss u)

Its the mindset, everytime we go to camp to bring in new corpers, some will be crying, others will be screaming redployment but when we orientate them, they become smtin else.

Abeg make I no talk too much before my kaita guys go come enter here dey opium. I miss u all guys.

Pliz sir av jus bein posted dia. Its feels like my whole world has crumbled around me..... Pliz sir i wana get in touch wit u to atleast get a clue of what to expect
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by ofyd001: 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
i've also bn posted to katsina batch B...u cn call on 08121987326. i want to knw how long from abuja to katsina by road. nd if we cn leave on camp day
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
Nextworldnx: My dearest katsina(KT), I can't help but smile even as am writting this. That state is the most peaceful state in Nigeria, Gosh, I love that state.
The camp is like a 3-star hotel with an NYSC billboard, u will love it. Its very clean, have all sockets functioning, taps all around, tiled parade ground, nice football pitch, basketball and volleyball courts. Batch C 2010/2011 set, I had the best 3 weeks of my life in that camp. If u drink and u are a sharp man then drinks will flow like water, if u wanna get laid and u re a player then girls are ever willing (I was getting BJs steady and all those handjobs and not frm one chick), but if u are a pastor- then fellowships "boku".
Outside camp na complete enjoyment - beautiful roads (the best road network I ve seen outside Abuja) I mean not one single pot-hole in the whole katsina town(hqtr)!!, Fadama tins, Mai kudi hotel tins, shekina resturant tins, shayo and ashi joints at IBB way very close to GTB, Goma guest inn tins, one of the best living faith church branch I ve set my eyes on ever(interms of design and beauty).
I stayed in Kaita LGA but visited Batagaranwa, dutsima, Mai yadua, funtua, Sandamu, DuaRa, Mashi, Niger Repulblic, etc.
God, where I no go? Wetin I no do? Is it quarels and fights wit fellow corpers? Is it d everyday partying @ kaita's corpers lodge or hanging out with our honourable house member in his charlet every other weekend? Abi na dey small church wey we dey do fellowship everyother day(Pst. Ekene and family, I miss u)

Its the mindset, everytime we go to camp to bring in new corpers, some will be crying, others will be screaming redployment but when we orientate them, they become smtin else.

Abeg make I no talk too much before my kaita guys go come enter here dey opium. I miss u all guys.
kai Oga u can lie o...who dash u BJ. abeg I take God beg you no spoil these children. I know u trying to give them hope. BTW did they Ladies demand same from you in return?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by murph11: 12:22am On Oct 31, 2014
Pls I was posted to katsina... Pls how can I redeploy
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by murph11: 12:28am On Oct 31, 2014
I just posted there, pls how can I get to the camp from ekiti
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Bigdreams(m): 7:13am On Oct 31, 2014
murph11:
I just posted there, pls how can I get to the camp from ekiti

If it's possible you can get either Zaria, Kaduna or Kano from Ekiti then take that option. You can connect Katsina from any of those places.

You can also decide to go to Ilorin first and then possibly connect to any of the places I mentioned above or Katsina directly.

Best of luck.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Semose: 8:26am On Oct 31, 2014
Pls hw much are they paying in kastina
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by queencalipso(f): 10:04am On Oct 31, 2014
stanley99:
I was posted to katsina but dont really knw hw to get there frm edo state.

If you ca get a direct bus from edo to kaduna just go to kawo park after NDA and board a direct bus to katsina tell them you are going to nysc camp. I was also posted to katsina my annoyance is that I have been in kaduna all my life.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Bigdreams(m): 11:44am On Oct 31, 2014
Semose:
Pls hw much are they paying in kastina

My batch was 2013 A and we were paid N1980.

Think more about what you can give to those students or your work place.

Katsina is an interesting place.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by ahizih(m): 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
Am from Imo state,schooled in nasarawa state university n hav bin currently posted to Kastina hmmmmm,well let's go guys we shall all conquer! My pin 29BB839A, but dnt add me if u're not a fun lovin dude or babe,i change environment dat is dulling to funfilled one
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
Goodevening housemates, pls can someone tel me how I can get to katsina from enugu? Plus the transport estimate by road? Tank u all very much...hope to meet some of u in camp!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by phranseeqz(m): 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
Please, how do I get there from PH. Any help pls?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
ahizih:
Am from Imo state,schooled in nasarawa state university n hav bin currently posted to Kastina hmmmmm,well let's go guys we shall all conquer! My pin 29BB839A, but dnt add me if u're not a fun lovin dude or babe,i change environment dat is dulling to funfilled one
I just added u on BBM. I wld b coming frm nsukka,pls do u knw where I can get transport and hw much it wil cost,by road? Tank u.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Bigdreams(m): 10:52am On Nov 03, 2014
hephzibahbeulah:
Goodevening housemates, pls can someone tel me how I can get to katsina from enugu? Plus the transport estimate by road? Tank u all very much...hope to meet some of u in camp!

Hi,

Though I am not familiar with that part of Nigeria, I will suggest you enquire how you can get to either Kaduna or Zaria.

If you can get to any of these locations, you can connect Katsina direct.

Happy service year.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
Bigdreams:

Hi,

Though I am not familiar with that part of Nigeria, I will suggest you enquire how you can get to either Kaduna or Zaria.

If you can get to any of these locations, you can connect Katsina direct.

Happy service year.
Tank u.really appreciate dis.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by odimbannamdi(m): 8:50am On Mar 05, 2015
hi guys. is anyone here serving at Kayauki, Katsina??
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by harbayo20(m): 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
NOT EVERYBODY IS AWARE OF THIS AWESOME OPPORTUNITY OPENED TO NIGERIANS WHO CRAVE FOR FINANCIAL FREEDOM!
Do You Know That A Token Of N6,600 Can Make You Get All What You've Ever Wanted In Life!!...I'm leaking this out to the serious minded peoples here,what N6,600 can offer you;
With N6,600 you're assured of;
#A Reasonable income without selling of any product!
# Being the one in position to recommend 2 of your people for free $1000(over 170,000) empowerment packages.
# Learning any type of trade &skill acquisition you so wished for!
# Owning a house already built on our organization's land!
# Being awarded with a brand new customized Apple i-pad/HP laptop from our corporate partners!
# Being awarded with brand new Hyundai elantra car(2014 model)
We've so many evidences we are ready to show off to the world for them to be financially freed!...You could also visit my Facebook timelines to see different testimonies!....
WhatsApp/call 08181815589 for enquiries and how to register!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by mifaiHf: 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
Been posted to katsina sha... Batch a 2015...make we go hala buhari papa nah. Would be leaving from lag, any interested companion for a road trip hit me at 0811162815. No flash o.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Bigdreams(m): 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
You can also get night buses from Iyana Iba.

Cross Country will also take you to the camp.

As at the last batch if I still remember correctly, they charged N11,000.

Go ahead and enjoy your stay in Katsina.

God bless you all.

Click the image below...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by bamac(m): 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
A must know about NYSC Orientation camp... http://bamisepeters..nl/2015/04/a-must-know-about-nysc-orientation-camp.html?m=1 share this with your friends going for NYSC service if u love dem

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is There Any Implication Of Not Going To Youth Service? / We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests / Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar