Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship (2864 Views)

Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
Re: Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2012
Queen of Heaven

The Crowning of the Virgin by the Trinity. Velázquez, 1645

Queen of Heaven is a title given to the Blessed Virgin Mary by Christians mainly of the Roman Catholic Church, and also, to some extent, in Anglicanism and Eastern Orthodoxy, to whom the title is a (disputed) consequence of the First Council of Ephesus in the fifth century, in which the Virgin Mary was proclaimed "theotokos", a title rendered in Latin as Mater Dei, in English as "Mother of God".

The Catholic teaching on this subject is expressed in the papal encyclical Ad Caeli Reginam,[1] issued by Pope Pius XII. It states that Mary is called Queen of Heaven because her son, Jesus Christ, is the king of Israel and heavenly king of the universe. The Eastern Orthodox Churches do not share the Catholic dogma, but themselves have a rich liturgical history in honor of Mary.

The title Queen of Heaven has long been a Catholic tradition, included in prayers and devotional literature, and seen in Western art in the subject of the Coronation of the Virgin, from the High Middle Ages, long before it was given a formal definition status by the Church.

Read the ARTICLE HERE

2 Likes

Re: Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2012
"The women added, "When we burned incense to the Queen of Heaven and poured out drink offerings to her, did not our husbands know that we were making cakes like her image and pouring out drink offerings to her?" - Jeremiah 44:19

2 Likes

Re: Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORssYYs_Clw&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Doc begins by proving that the Virgin Mary, the Queen of Heaven in Catholicism, is identical to Semiramis, the Queen of Heaven in Babylonian Witchcraft! From this extensive treatment, Doc derived the name of this video. Are you aware that Israel's worship of the 'Queen of Heaven' is one of the major reasons God cast Israel into the 70-year judgment at the hands of King Nebuchadnezzar? Yet, Catholicism continually urges her people to worship Mary, Queen of Heaven!

Doc also proves that the Catholic Mass is identical to the Babylonian Black Magick Mass, a most interesting revelation. You can see that both Masses use the same elements, laid out in the same manner. Doc lays out and explains a Catholic Mass side-by-side with a Black Magick Mass so you can see they are identical. This proof is the most powerful part of this DVD

Once you watch this video, you will have a wonderful soul-winning tool by which you can win Catholics to Jesus Christ. Toward this end, we have included a specially written Plan of Salvation, written especially for Roman Catholics.

Source of Article
Re: Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 01, 2012
Op u remind me of a man trying to throw his brother off a cliff when they are chained to each other.

If u want to connect some christian doctrines to paganism, u might as well connect all of them. They are all the same, from the same sources.
Re: Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 01, 2012
inurmind: Op u remind me of a man trying to throw his brother off a cliff when they are chained to each other.

If u want to connect some christian doctrines to paganism, u might as well connect all of them. They are all the same, from the same sources.

what doctrines are we talking about ?
Re: Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 01, 2012
frosbel: Queen of Heaven

The Crowning of the Virgin by the Trinity. Velázquez, 1645

Queen of Heaven is a title given to the Blessed Virgin Mary by Christians mainly of the Roman Catholic Church, and also, to some extent, in Anglicanism and Eastern Orthodoxy, to whom the title is a (disputed) consequence of the First Council of Ephesus in the fifth century, in which the Virgin Mary was proclaimed "theotokos", a title rendered in Latin as Mater Dei, in English as "Mother of God".

The Catholic teaching on this subject is expressed in the papal encyclical Ad Caeli Reginam,[1] issued by Pope Pius XII. It states that Mary is called Queen of Heaven because her son, Jesus Christ, is the king of Israel and heavenly king of the universe. The Eastern Orthodox Churches do not share the Catholic dogma, but themselves have a rich liturgical history in honor of Mary.

The title Queen of Heaven has long been a Catholic tradition, included in prayers and devotional literature, and seen in Western art in the subject of the Coronation of the Virgin, from the High Middle Ages, long before it was given a formal definition status by the Church.

Read the ARTICLE HERE

Wow!! This has 100% pagan origin!! You can see the carbon copy here : Queen of Heaven Pagan Practice in different religions
Re: Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship by Boomark(m): 8:38am On Nov 01, 2012
Is that how our Father in heaven looks like?
SMH!

How did they know about the crowning? Or is it part of the mysteries also?
Re: Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 01, 2012
italo: I still think its hypocritical to take a position that accuses me of standing by my faith and criticizing other faith...and then criticize my faith. Except you are about to change the definition of HYPOCRISY.

As regards your "Queen of Heaven" worries,

In Jeremiah 7:18, God is indeed upset with the Israelites for worshipping a false goddess called the "queen of heaven". However, just because God rebuked them for worshipping the false queen of heaven, doesn't mean that we cannot pay honor to the true Queen of Heaven...the Blessed Mother.
That type of thinking would lead you to believe that just because people worship a false god that they call "god," we, therefore, should not call the true God, by that same name...God...because that's the same title the idolaters use for their god! That is faulty logic and it makes no sense whatsoever.

Again, the fact that there is a false "queen of heaven", does not lead to the conclusion that we worship a false goddess when we call Mary the "Queen of Heaven." Just as the fact that there is a false "god", does not lead to the conclusion that we worship a false god when we call our Father in Heaven, God.

And there is a true Queen of Heaven, we see this quite clearly in Revelation 12:1, "And a great portent appeared in heaven, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars..." Let's see. There's a woman...she's in Heaven...and she has a crown on her head. I could be wrong, but I don't think it's the maid! No! It is the true Queen of Heaven, Mary, the mother of the male child who is to rule the nations.

We do not worship Mary, we honor her, just as Jesus honors her. So, there is absolutely nothing wrong, from a scriptural point of view, in calling Mary the Queen of Heaven, and in honoring her just as Jesus honors her.

Italo, you do know that the worship of the Queen of Heaven was there before Mary right? And God detested it because it was pagan! BTW, where is it written in the Bible that Mary is the original Queen of Heaven & that we should honor her? Just leave that pagan dogma, it's unscriptural!
Re: Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship by italo: 11:18am On Nov 01, 2012
seriallink:
Italo, you do know that the worship of the Queen of Heaven was there before Mary right? And God detested it because it was pagan! BTW, where is it written in the Bible that Mary is the original Queen of Heaven & that we should honor her? Just leave that pagan dogma, it's unscriptural!

Its not Pagan, its Christian.

In Jeremiah 7:18, God is indeed upset with the Israelites for worshipping a false goddess called the "queen of heaven". However, just because God rebuked them for worshipping the false queen of heaven, doesn't mean that we cannot pay honor to the true Queen of Heaven...the Blessed Mother.
That type of thinking would lead you to believe that just because people worship a false god that they call "god," we, therefore, should not call the true God, by that same name...God...because that's the same title the idolaters use for their god! That is faulty logic and it makes no sense whatsoever.

Again, the fact that there is a false "queen of heaven", does not lead to the conclusion that we worship a false goddess when we call Mary the "Queen of Heaven." Just as the fact that there is a false "god", does not lead to the conclusion that we worship a false god when we call our Father in Heaven, God.

And there is a true Queen of Heaven, we see this quite clearly in Revelation 12:1, "And a great portent appeared in heaven, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars..." Let's see. There's a woman...she's in Heaven...and she has a crown on her head. I could be wrong, but I don't think it's the maid! No! It is the true Queen of Heaven, Mary, the mother of the male child who is to rule the nations.

We do not worship Mary, we honor her, just as Jesus honors her. So, there is absolutely nothing wrong, from a scriptural point of view, in calling Mary the Queen of Heaven, and in honoring her just as Jesus honors her.
Re: Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship by ijawkid(m): 11:51am On Nov 01, 2012
italo:

SMH!!!!!!!!.......

I'm coming to debunk you on this very soon....

You go tell me wether them write mary name for the book of revelation....

2 Likes

Re: Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2012
ijawkid:

SMH!!!!!!!!.......

I'm coming to debunk you on this very soon....

You go tell me wether them write mary name for the book of revelation....

The woman in Revelation is a coded prophecy! I wonder how Italo arrived @ a conclusion that it's Mary 'Queen of Heaven'! All I know is that anything linked to the queen of heaven was copied from the pagan worship that the LORD detested~!

Nothing wey person no dey hear oh *SMH*
Re: Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship by greg404: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2012
if there is one Promise, ater the year is done, we will kill you, we have been aware of your Anti Catholic views, and the bombs been dropped in Churches, all this your creation so civil war can start in Nigeria, YOU WILL GET IT, we have been watching you for months, one day we will meet in person, and tell your employers, pay back is a bitch
Re: Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship by Horus(m): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2012
greg404: if there is one Promise, ater the year is done, we will kill you, we have been aware of your Anti Catholic views, and the bombs been dropped in Churches, all this your creation so civil war can start in Nigeria, YOU WILL GET IT, we have been watching you for months, one day we will meet in person, and tell your employers, pay back is a bitch

[size=17pt]moderator Please[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship by pastormustwac: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2012
A MAD CRUSADER IS ON THE LOOSE! HELP MODERATOR!!

1 Like

Re: Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship by plappville(f): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2012
italo:

Chief twister, i too trust you grin grin grin grin grin Only those with same thinking as you accept ur unscriptural qoutes.!

1 Like

Re: Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2012
plappville:

Chief twister, i too trust you grin grin grin grin grin Only those with same thinking as you accept ur unscriptural qoutes.!

I ain't worshipping no 'queen of heaven' ! Why would Mary be given such pagan title huh? Why would somebody wanna link the title of a pagan goddess to Mary? Were they not aware that 'queen of heaven' is linked to a pagan goddess that the Lord detests? Smh
Re: Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2012
greg404: if there is one Promise, ater the year is done, we will kill you, we have been aware of your Anti Catholic views, and the bombs been dropped in Churches, all this your creation so civil war can start in Nigeria, YOU WILL GET IT, we have been watching you for months, one day we will meet in person, and tell your employers, pay back is a bitch

You are such a kid , if I wanted you arrested , trust me , it won't take more than a few days. Imagine if I was as childish as you and sent this threat to the police, Seun will have no choice but to cooperate , you will be monitored and arrested. Using a proxy will still not save you.

This time I forgive you !

Leave that catholic demonic cult !!!

3 Likes

Re: Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2012
frosbel:

You are such a kid , if I wanted you arrested , trust me , it won't take more than a few days. Imagine if I was as childish as you and sent this threat to the police, Seun will have no choice but to cooperate , you will be monitored and arrested. Using a proxy will still not save you.

This time I forgive you !

Leave that catholic demonic cult !!!

Thank you! Don't mind the babylonian, I wonder why they don't want these things to be exposed grin maybe because, it doesn't have biblical backings!

Brainwashing people with some unscriptural sh*t
Re: Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship by Boomark(m): 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2012
Who released greengory from cage? Your idols will not do a thing. We serve the only true God.

This is just the beginning!
Re: Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship by pastormustwac: 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2012
Boomark: Who released greengory from cage? Your idols will not do a thing. We serve the only true God.

This is just the beginning!
Excelente brother. I love christians that know their worth. Help me tell them again make them hear.
Re: Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship by italo: 9:29am On Nov 02, 2012
seriallink:

The woman in Revelation is a coded prophecy! I wonder how Italo arrived @ a conclusion that it's Mary 'Queen of Heaven'! All I know is that anything linked to the queen of heaven was copied from the pagan worship that the LORD detested~!

Nothing wey person no dey hear oh *SMH*

Oya decode the prophecy for us nau... Teach me, let me learn.

Who is the woman that gave birth to Jesus?

And why does she have a CROWN on her head?
Re: Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 02, 2012
italo:

Is this what you guys do when debunked? Check this thread . Well, I'm coming back for your question!

Re: Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship by italo: 10:17am On Nov 02, 2012
Awaiting your ANSWERS.
Re: Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 02, 2012
italo:

No matter how you try to twist the truth, the truth is that you are worshipping the Queen of Heaven.

Appears you prefer idol worship to the following of Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship by italo: 10:43am On Nov 02, 2012
Shouting a LIE a million times will not make it true.

Sorry dear.
Re: Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
Re: Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship by italo: 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2012
Stupid is a man who doesn't read; more stupid is a man who believes everything he reads...or sees.
Re: Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship by plappville(f): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2012
italo: Shouting a LIE a million times will not make it true.

Sorry dear.

@Popeitalo, u 3much catholic need fellow like you, ever ready to denfend anything even if the truth is plain and wide at ur face. Bravo !!! grin grin grin
Re: Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship by plappville(f): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2012

No person fake reach you hahahah...i cant stop laughing at this one.
What have you been waiting for before you stop Boko? Abi u want make dem finish your brethrens first? Come here come dey fake urself with someone who is only exposing the falsehood of a church. Do urself good, go and attack the true anti-catholic (BOKo).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues / You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World / Azusa Street Revival Prophecy(1913).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.