Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,475 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara (31988 Views)

To All 2013 Batch C Posted To Zamfara State / Batch B Corpers Posted To Zamfara State / Corpers Posted To Zamfara State Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 02, 2013
buccunmie: Mr. Ogbeche, na talata mafara he wan rite which state r u nw?
I bin dey katsina before but don run go ogun state
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by buccunmie(m): 8:36am On Apr 03, 2013
Ogbeche77: I bin dey katsina before but don run go ogun state
On point, where in ogun state?

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 04, 2013
buccunmie:
On point, where in ogun state?
State capital
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by TipMe(m): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
Can som1 get bus going to kaduna or sokoto from iyana paja or oshodi? Pls asap
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by kiekie1(m): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2014
fizzle344:
ZM/11B/1518. Former Mr Macho and champion of Tsafe.
To all the new corpers going to Zamfara. Tips on how to enjoy Tsafe Camp;
1.As you are going,I advice u to start working on ur redeployment
2.Mind your own business.
3.Make sure you have enough money in your pocket and @ d bank if u decide to spend your 12months in Zamfara.
4.Try and make friends with the soldiers.
5.Stay away from hausa or any Zamfara lady
6.Do not drink alcohol in d public,if caught wit alcohol in camp it might result in big wahala.
If you need to know more. Contact me

I enjoyed every bit of my stay in Tsafe and Gusau,I drove from Lagos to Zamfara and it was fun.

I wish u guys all the best.

Lols; did I hear u say"u drove" ? You must be a real MACHO MAN ..shey your car no do overheating sha ?...... EX BAYELSCOPA 2011
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by lhovhe: 10:37am On Oct 24, 2015
isquar3d3:
pls how many hours is it frm abuja and whr can i get a bus frm dere? i intend taking a flight to abuja frm lag.
why don't u take a flight to sokoto instead? its abt 2 hrs from sokoto to zamfara. I was also posted to zamfara and I taking a flight from Lagos to sokoto first.wen do u plan to leave? drop ur email?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by omeogaprecious(f): 11:28am On Oct 26, 2015
Am posted to zamfara too and am going from enugu!planned on going on wednesday hope I will get there b4 the deadline. Need ur advise
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by Luchiana1(f): 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
[b][/bHurray!*
*Its the D-day!!*
_*Its the Corpers Easter Hangout!!!*_
I welcome us all to the day we've been anticipating for, where *"Omegavision Theatre Troupe"* in conjuction with *"Shekinah playhouse"* will be entertaining us in an unusual dimension. A Most wonderful Stage Play.
Come one, come all, with a cheerful look, a joyful heart and a faith motivated expectation that will provoke God to shower His divine virtues that will grant us unprecedented fortunes in our various fields of endeavor.
You can't afford to miss it!
Invite your friends and everyone around you, and let's have fun together.
Venue: NCCF (Corpers lodge), Gidan Kofa, Samaru, Gusau.Zamfara Time :5:00pm Date March30 2018. Call zeroseven zero eight two nine seven nine nine four nine
God bless you richly is our prayer.
*#Corpers Easter Hangout#*
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by Luchiana1(f): 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
Hurray!*
*Its the D-day!!*
_*Its the Corpers Easter Hangout!!!*_
I welcome us all to the day we've been anticipating for, where *"Omegavision Theatre Troupe"* in conjuction with *"Shekinah playhouse"* will be entertaining us in an unusual dimension. A Most wonderful Stage Play.
Come one, come all, with a cheerful look, a joyful heart and a faith motivated expectation that will provoke God to shower His divine virtues that will grant us unprecedented fortunes in our various fields of endeavor.
You can't afford to miss it!
Invite your friends and everyone around you, and let's have fun together.
Venue: NCCF (Corpers lodge), Gidan Kofa, Samaru, Gusau.Zamfara Time :5:00pm Date March30 2018. Call zeroseven zero eight two nine seven nine nine four nine
God bless you richly is our prayer.
*#Corpers Easter Hangout#*
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by adelowo1982: 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
He like say na only u dey here oooo..... Search for corpers in Taraba
Nairaland on google & view the post of the previous pple posted there,
I got posted to Katsina, did same yesterday & contacted them via there mail,
av gotten lots of encouraging responses
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by benzema8(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
Who is going to zamfara from Abuja tomorrow
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by Luchiana1(f): 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
Dnt forget NCCF When you go to camp..pls watch Be encouraged
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBNLIZKc91k like subscribe. We are here for you to make service year worthwile by Gabriel Clement ex Nccf ZM president 07082979949
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 01, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Corpers Fight Over Respect (Photos) / Should NYSC Be Reformed Or Scraped? See Twitter Poll Result / Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.