Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

A thread for corpers posted to Kano - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Kano (25842 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kano by Orpelin: 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
Timi1990: I hate dis kano camp jooooor, its too far from kano city and dnt even really like d environment. Pls wat are d steps to take if you want to redeploy . Pls kindly help me out . . Am in camp now nd those army arent ready to tell me d steps to take . Pls help me out guys
Go thru my previous post on this thrend or beter still check this link
https://www.nairaland.com/1206057/nysc-redeployment-procedure
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kano by Inufele1: 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
Wont mind to meet anyone on this thread. I am currently in camp, block M, room 6, platoon 6. U can get to me through any of these means. Am waiting!!!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kano by donted(m): 1:31pm On Mar 16, 2013
[quote author=Inufele1]Wont mind to meet anyone on this thread. I am currently in camp, block M, room 6, platoon 6. U can get to me through any of these means. Am waiting!!![/quote

Am also in block M, rm 19, platoon 9 teddy by name
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kano by Orpelin: 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
Just for record purpose
The so called Sabon Gari is now even unsafe
https://www.nairaland.com/1229618/bomb-blast-kano-sabon-gari#14815470

#Info for those still at Kano#
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kano by Inufele1: 11:51am On Mar 27, 2013
I came to Karaye, i met new friends, i got to see d beautiful view of kusala dam, and it was an emotional departure from a community dat hosted us just for 3 weeks. As i relocate to Ondo state, i hope i will be exposd to d best the sunshine state has to uffer. Ondo!!! here i am...

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kano by Orpelin: 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2013
^ so U are part of the 900ppl that redeployed from the state, good for U bro.

#Hope U will still visit the state soonest? #
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kano by Inufele1: 8:58am On Mar 28, 2013
Orpelin: ^ so U are part of the 900ppl that redeployed from the state, good for U bro.

#Hope U will still visit the state soonest? #

Sure i will, i was able to buy some goods dat have actually turnd to goldmine on my arrival in Lagos. I hav read most of ur comments on this thread but stil i cant get if u r for redeplyment or to stay?
We r 1200 on the list pastd for redeployment
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kano by Inufele1: 9:32am On Mar 28, 2013
For those dat r staying back in kano, i hope u love ur PPA and hope u r safe where ever u r ?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kano by Nancy42(m): 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2013
ma beloved karaye it was fun hanging out wit u
d luvly music played at nwanyi imo's place
d wondaful kankna (watermelon) sold at d mallams place
d cold nite and d hot afternoons in which u offered us
d funny arm guys*** i dey parade fall out grin grin grin****
it was fun being dere i miss d camp i miss kussalla dam
but am happy here in abuja were i was redployed
d memories of karaye shall n will nva leave ma hrt
tank u nysc 4 shwing me anoda part of country dat i fell in love with
thank u

nnaemeka
rm 1 opp mosque
13a/2265

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kano by Shadybabaone(m): 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
I dey hail all d platoon 4 corperz. I miss kasala dam! Dis is la casera 4rm room 8(male).
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kano by donted(m): 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2013
I also miss the fun in the camp most especially the RSM who is fun of saying(fucking cofers, bang ur fucking legs. Iya moji y r u marching lyk a Camel. I de parade fall out).not to forget our ashwo commander.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kano by patiencezee(f): 5:02pm On May 02, 2013
Platoon9 members I hail!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kano by Nancy42(m): 11:50pm On May 05, 2013
donted: I also miss the fun in the camp most especially the RSM who is fun of saying(fucking cofers, bang ur fucking legs. Iya moji y r u marching lyk a Camel. I de parade fall out).not to forget our ashwo commander.

donted nva knw u wia in Kano oh
which platoon wia u?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kano by patiencezee(f): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2013
Orpelin:

tanks.pls how far is the airport to the camp location at karaye
also hw is state generally(politically,economically,climatically and religious-wise)
what is the state disposition to corpers' welfare package?

The issue is Kano State is gud in all aspect. from the airport to karaye is 3hrs. Am serving in kano nw under the Redeemed church. call me with dis number immediately u land so dat the taxi men wont cheat u. 08137712419.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kano by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 22, 2013
patiencezee: The issue is Kano State is gud in all aspect. from the airport to karaye is 3hrs. Am serving in kano nw under the Redeemed church. call me with dis number immediately u land so dat the taxi men wont cheat u. 08137712419.
that dude you quoted is a 2012 batch C member & he has since redeployed back to osun cos his life is so precious to him
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kano by fatai2: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hello All,

I am an indigene of Kano and willing to help in any capacity within my power. Just drop your isssues here.

Welcome to Kano.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kano by myz(m): 11:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
Kano tins
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kano by MrMash(m): 11:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
[quote author=fatai2]Hello All,

I am an indigene of Kano and willing to help in any capacity within my power. Just drop your isssues here.

Welcome to
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kano by Luizkid(m): 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
Please i'm coming 4rm mkd, which bus is suitable to camp. Is it Kaduna or Kano? Please someone should direct me 4rm Makurdi to Karaye Camp. And wheres the best place 2 serve and pls someone should help me comfirm the state alawi.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kano by juneraphael: 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
We re going to kano!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kano by jaklad(m): 11:16am On Nov 03, 2013
Just been posed 2 kano. Pls I nid info on how 2 secure a good ppA dat will provide me wit decent accommodaion
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kano by maxking007: 9:41am On Nov 06, 2013
On my way frm lagos to kano(orientation camp), don't knw where will be best to drop. Sum1 suggested i alight at ngwa-ukwu then take a taxi to karaye...... PLS I NEED UR HELP.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kano by tusmanali(m): 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
stil ok,my guy u r gud 2 go,dou if by nw u r hangin outside ' u r wrong ' enjoy ur stay in Kusala dam,n case of any help hook mi up @08060924625 also servin hr in kano.my place no get problem @all.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kano by pastorolasuyi: 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
Congratulations guys for being posted to (Karaye Camp) Kano. You're Home from Home. Are you a foursquarian or a friend to the Church? Then you are in for a nice time. Contact the Church, Foursquare Gospel Church (Dominion Chapel), 65, New/Ibo Road, Sabon Gari, Kano. For any Assistance whatsoever, CALL.... Pastor Rotimi, Sis. Toyin and Pastor Kola on (08083432589, 08084490608 and 08029155221). We shall be transporting you from the Camp ground to Kano when camping ended.

Kano is very save. And interesting too......
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kano by Banjousman(m): 12:13am On May 15, 2015
Pls like how far is the airport to NYSC camp and at what cost should one be budgeting from Port to camp, finally is there any means of minimising the cos to camp from air port
omobaba101:
Not a corper though, but I have been living and working in Kano with my family for 15 years and I have passionately helped corpers at different times. If you need any assistance (not financial) or have any enquiries, you can reach me on this thread; I will be more than willing to help within my capacity.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kano by Banjousman(m): 12:15am On May 15, 2015
Pls what is the cheapest way to get to karaye nysc camp from the airport and like how much shld I be budgeting
abdulkayus:
Am also an x corper dat serve in Anambra state bt reside in kano for d last 20 years. As omobaba said, kano is nt as bad as ppl and media paint it. Truly dere maybe some religion bigot and d city is a commercial city. There are many corpers dat has came to serve here and havent go back cos dey get job or find sometin doin to keep body and soul 2geda.
Any help needed, let me knw to my capacity.
CIAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Was The New Nysc Posting Policy Fully Implemented? / NYSC Medical Certificate: Is HIV Test Compulsory For Prospective Corps Members? / Youth Corper Shot Dead In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.