Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity (36065 Views)

Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? / Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2008
@pahtahkee

this is for you kiss kiss kiss grin kiss
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by tkb417(m): 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2008
@Pataki
thnks. . .ur wahala too much sef
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by pahtahkee: 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2008
You are both welcome. tongue

I no get wahala oh. In fact, I don cool down a lot these days. cheesy

But please stop what I mentioned in the other thread.

Thanks, wish you both well. cool
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by tkb417(m): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2008
@pataki
ok then, no wahala. I don stop
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by pahtahkee: 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2008
Thanks
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by U1(m): 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2008
Say whatever you like bros, but to me virginity is still dignity whether they had the opportunity or not, it doesn't matter to me. I'd prefer a virgin to all these animashaun girls about town anyday.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by iceland(m): 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2008
U1:

Say whatever you like bros, but to me virginity is still dignity whether they had the opportunity or not, it doesn't matter to me. I'd prefer a virgin to all these animashaun girls about town anyday.

I was out of town for sometime but now am back!am gonna reply u all one after the other!
Do you think dignity is in the virginity or it's personal thing!being a virgin does not bring about any dignity.Dignity is in your state of mind.DIGNITY is The quality of being worthy of esteem or respect.That you can only get from a productive mind either u are a virgin or not.thinkin virginity is a dignity is is the beginning of miseries and woes!
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by iceland(m): 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2008
Just read PMOND'S comment.I think the guy said it all!
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2008
Ehn ehn? wink So I said it all? Oh, yes I did, *smile*
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by amazing4: 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2008
i think you have a point but your manner of approach to the topic isnt fair, agreed virginity is not dignity. but it shouldnt be approached in such manner. if you had the chance of getting your dick into someone pussy ate the age of 14 dousn't mean everyone should taste it then. fine pussy is sweet and some wants to keep themselve toll "MY WEDING NIGHT" dont lets dicourage them. every one has liberty to his or her own decisions. thats yours take it or leave it. some one else also has what he feels about the topic. you have a good initiative but you lck presentaton. bye
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Gamine(f): 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2008
@TOPIC

Yes ooh!

Lack of Opportunity to Have unneeded thoughts and wahala
Lack of Opportunity to contact HIV, STDs,
Lack of opportunity to induce abortion
Lack of Opportunity to Die!

Yes, Opportunity not needed!

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by wahala2007(m): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2008
Gamine:

@TOPIC

Yes ooh!

I heard my name ,and responded

God bless you yafun yafun grin

You forgot to add,lack of opportunity to have a wide hole lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2008
Gamine:

@TOPIC

Yes ooh!

Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by mamlaka(m): 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2008
Do sex honourably in marriage the manual says.

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
Heb 13:3-4 (KJV)

Do not do it outside marriage like animals. As a matter of fact some animals do court e.g the eagle making them more responsible than some wicked human beings.
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2009
I pray that you 'll have an encounter with the Holy Spirit of God. Write it somewhere until you asked God to forgive you of your past unrighteous deeds, you will one day be exposed in the lake of fire. Unless you repent!
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by martho(m): 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2009
I smell jealousy.--virgins keep it up,be stingy with ur pusssy till u get married.it's pure dignity.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by wafigirl(f): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2009
"I smell jealousy.--virgins keep it up,be stingy with ur pusssy till u get married.it's pure dignity."

exactly. smiley
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Princek12(m): 12:43am On Jan 08, 2009
I agree with the author: virginity is lack of opportunity. Most virgins lust anyway, especially most guys that are virgins-- a lot of men would love to hit some good kitten at some point in their lives. For women, it is usually the "wowo" ones and the "edikaikon" ones that remain virgins. The fine ones are usually being engaged by men and are usually not virgins. If any virgin wants to disprove me, please post your pics.
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by H2O2: 4:34am On Jan 08, 2009
lol U1
animashaun grin grin

@topic,
virginity is undefined!
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by topup: 4:46am On Jan 08, 2009
Princek12:

I agree with the author: virginity is lack of opportunity. Most virgins lust anyway, especially most guys that are virgins-- a lot of men would love to hit some good kitten at some point in their lives. For women, it is usually the "wowo" ones and the "edikaikon" ones that remain virgins. The fine ones are usually being engaged by men and are usually not virgins. If any virgin wants to disprove me, please post your pics.

And so what if that is the case? Most humans lust lol! Most virgins are human beings (last time I checked).

The 'some point' of life, by choice for some men happens to be after marriage, or at a time of their choice?

Lol and the last point, are you sure you're not just trying to hook up with a hot virgin?
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by H2O2: 5:11am On Jan 08, 2009
topup:

And so what if that is the case? Most humans lust lol! Most virgins are human beings (last time I checked).

The 'some point' of life, by choice for some men happens to be after marriage, or at a time of their choice?

Lol and the last point, are you sure you're not just trying to hook up with a hot virgin?

Are you sure there are any more virgins in this world past the age of 18 or so? All have lost their virginity by oral masturbation or anal sex.
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by nguage(m): 5:19am On Jan 08, 2009
^ Oral masturbation? Like auto-MouthAction? How do you orally masturbate?
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by mamlaka(m): 9:52am On Jan 08, 2009
Princek12: I agree with the author: virginity is lack of opportunity. Most virgins lust anyway, especially most guys that are virgins-- a lot of men would love to hit some good kitten at some point in their lives. For women, it is usually the "wowo" ones and the "edikaikon" ones that remain virgins. The fine ones are usually being engaged by men and are usually not virgins. If any virgin wants to disprove me, please post your pics.

THERE'S NO UGLY WOMAN IN THE WORLD.  ESPECIALLY IN BED.  JUST GIVE ANY WOMAN A MILLION DOLLARS AND SEE HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE'S GOING TO BE.
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by nguage(m): 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2009
mamlaka:

THERE'S NO UGLY WOMAN IN THE WORLD.  ESPECIALLY IN BED.  JUST GIVE ANY WOMAN A MILLION DOLLARS AND SEE HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE'S GOING TO BE.

You need to stop typing in all caps and try typing just your keywords in bold, it looks like you're screaming at us. Oh yeah, some women are downright ugly, even if they had all the money in the world. Have you met bigfullyfatty?
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by H2O2: 6:03am On Jan 09, 2009
n-guage:

^ Oral masturbation? Like auto-MouthAction? How do you orally masturbate?
Yup. Auto-MouthAction and a good old-fashioned Mouth Action from a girl-la-la with some juicy ass DSL
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by mamlaka(m): 8:16am On Jan 09, 2009
"n-guage":
You need to stop typing in all caps and try typing just your keywords in bold, it looks like you're screaming at us. Oh yeah, some women are downright ugly, even if they had all the money in the world. Have you met bigfullyfatty?

I HAVE CONTROL OF MY MIND YOU CAN'T BULLY ME AROUND. BE CAREFULL!
WE ARE ALL WONDERFULLY AND FEARFULLY MADE.

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
Psalms 139:14 (KJV)

THERE'S NO UGLY WOMAN !!!!!
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by amaikama(m): 1:55pm On May 05, 2009
@poster!! in the civilize world when a girl is still a virgin, people will start to think there is something unusual about her or something is wrong with her medically. I do agree with you my guy. the opportunity did not warrant itself to be used by good guys like us. grin
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by platinumnk(f): 1:59pm On May 05, 2009
i have a friend (male) who is about 30 and is still a virgin. He says that he is waiting on the right one. I say he's weird at this day and age to still be a virgin, and he is not all holy either! I saw some nekkid pics on his phone but i didnt say anything.

so is he lying or he is he really a virgin.

Which I still find wierd. shocked
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by follypimpi(m): 2:02pm On May 05, 2009
platinumnk:

i have a friend (male) who is about 30 and is still a virgin. He says that he is waiting on the right one. I say he's weird at this day and age to still be a virgin, and he is not all holy either! I saw some nekkid pics on his phone but i didnt say anything.

Your friend must love his 2 hands so dearly coupled with the naked pics
grin grin
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Orimili(m): 2:10pm On May 05, 2009
platinumnk:

He's probably not lying. I would imagine he has such pics on his phone as he desires a woman of similar appearance. A 30 year old male virgin is not as uncommon as you think. I'm in my 20s and still a virgin, and I'm pretty sure I can go into my 30s, if it takes that long for me to find a wife.
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by follypimpi(m): 2:13pm On May 05, 2009
Orimili:

He's probably not lying. I would imagine he has such pics on his phone as he desires a woman of similar appearance. A 30 year old male virgin is not as uncommon as you think. I'm in my 20s and still a virgin, and I'm pretty sure I can go into my 30s, if it takes that long for me to find a wife.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by djcrucifix(m): 2:21pm On May 05, 2009
VIRGINITY IS NOT DIGNITY,IT IS JUST LACK OF OPPORTUNITY

that line looks familiar,

anyways, it's a two way thing, if a gurl has the opportunity of having sex but does not want to what would you call that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moral Twitter Covers A Lady In Bikini With Traditional Outfit / My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.