Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Four Jailed For Fighting FRSC Officials - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Jailed For Fighting FRSC Officials (5049 Views)

Photo Of The Nigerian Undergraduate Jailed For 24yrs For N25m Internet Scam / See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting. / 2 Women Jailed For Fighting For A Man In Public (2) (3) (4)

Four Jailed For Fighting FRSC Officials by losak9111(m): 11:52am On Nov 01, 2012
The law caught up with four drivers for allegedly attacking some officials of the Federal Road Safety Commission,FRSC.

Suleiman Aweda, Segun Busari, Suleiman Raji and Lawal Yusuf, were remanded by an Ilorin Magistrates Court on Wednesday on a three-count charge of criminal conspiracy, trespass and mischief, contrary to the Penal Code.

DailyPost gathered that the suspects who were members of the National Union of Road Transport Workers , NURTW, Bode Sadu Branch of Kwara State forcefully entered the premises of FRSC, Jebba Unit, in Moro Local Government Area of Kwara and removed a Toyota Camry salon car with registration number AE 814 PTG, impounded from Mr Yusuf thereby destroying FRSC premises.

The suspects who were slammed with a three-count charge pleaded not guilty to the allegations levelled against them.

The prosecuting counsel, Mojisola Olamokun, told the court that the alleged offences were not ordinarily bailable and urged the court to remand them in prison, pending the completion of investigation.

www.dailypost.com.ng/2012/11/01/four-people-remanded-prison-fighting-frsc-officials/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=four-people-remanded-prison-fighting-frsc-officials

Re: Four Jailed For Fighting FRSC Officials by Rocktation(f): 9:37am On Nov 02, 2012
Re: Four Jailed For Fighting FRSC Officials by losak9111(m): 11:31am On Nov 02, 2012
Law must be prevailed
Re: Four Jailed For Fighting FRSC Officials by Foxybone(m): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
I came 3rd... O happy day... O happy day... What a happy day.... grin grin grin grin

Now this is what I am talking about, imagine Yoruba people beating up FRSC officials that will save them after wrecking their cars due to witches chaisng them from their village.... LOL... Forgive me....

The lawlessness of some Nigerians is definately appalling as they just do things with the mind that due to some god fatherism they will get out. Weill here ye all yoruba people that will want to copy this two mugus footstep, the law is stretching forth it long hands... The prisons still have empty cells to keep you.

Na for only Yorubaland you go dey hear all this kind of news... Mtchw angry angry angry angry

Anyway... I still came 3rd and I am happy grin grin grin grin

Re: Four Jailed For Fighting FRSC Officials by kunletech: 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2012
fustrated drivers, na poverty work!
Re: Four Jailed For Fighting FRSC Officials by Ndoz(m): 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2012
Nigeria!!! GIANT OF AFRICA
Re: Four Jailed For Fighting FRSC Officials by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
[/color]They've got no [color=#990000]fucking[/color] choice than [color=#990000]to fight back... cheesy grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Four Jailed For Fighting FRSC Officials by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2012
Only FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT. No other fight is good.

Re: Four Jailed For Fighting FRSC Officials by Abujafood: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2012
Serves them right! Next time they'll behave like civilized people!
Re: Four Jailed For Fighting FRSC Officials by ibitomisi: 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2012
What a shame
Re: Four Jailed For Fighting FRSC Officials by igbojicollins: 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2012
I think dis NURTW only exhibit their power in southwest..nobody knws dem in southeast...Ndi mpiawa azu ka anyi n' aya ebea...anyway,dey go hear am dis tym cos nobdy is above d law undecided
Re: Four Jailed For Fighting FRSC Officials by NAJALYN: 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2012
Of course they will end up saying, its the work of the devil. Serve them right.
Re: Four Jailed For Fighting FRSC Officials by RedLight1: 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2012
To God.. U be pikin angry

Foxybone: I came 3rd... O happy day... O happy day... What a happy day.... grin grin grin grin

Now this is what I am talking about, imagine Yoruba people beating up FRSC officials that will save them after wrecking their cars due to witches chaisng them from their village.... LOL... Forgive me....

The lawlessness of some Nigerians is definately appalling as they just do things with the mind that due to some god fatherism they will get out. Weill here ye all yoruba people that will want to copy this two mugus footstep, the law is stretching forth it long hands... The prisons still have empty cells to keep you.

Na for only Yorubaland you go dey hear all this kind of news... Mtchw angry angry angry angry

Re: Four Jailed For Fighting FRSC Officials by babaowo: 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2012
i luv this ooo!!! atleast 3yrs jail term will good for all of them both.
Re: Four Jailed For Fighting FRSC Officials by Foxybone(m): 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2012
Red-Light:
To God.. U be pikin angry

To God... You just leave mad men clinic angry angry angry
Re: Four Jailed For Fighting FRSC Officials by RedLight1: 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2012
Foxybone:

To God... You just leave mad men clinic angry angry angry
to God... U dull pass crayfish cheesy
Re: Four Jailed For Fighting FRSC Officials by bestower: 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2012
I hate all these NURTW,God pls 4give me for saying it.they like to take law into their hands with some crazy irritating behaviours,infact with molestation,intimidation,humilation,of innocent people around.thank God they ve taken their stupidity and ignorance to point of no return i pray they rot in that cell for a decade .amen.
Re: Four Jailed For Fighting FRSC Officials by Foxybone(m): 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
Red-Light:

to God... U dull pass crayfish cheesy

To God... Mosquito get experience pass you tongue tongue tongue
Re: Four Jailed For Fighting FRSC Officials by buchibabe: 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
Foxybone: I came 3rd... O happy day... O happy day... What a happy day.... grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahahahaha!!!! U be real clown o! Any award for coming 3rd?
And secondly make yoruba pple no notice dis ur comment here,odawise na e-war u don set
Re: Four Jailed For Fighting FRSC Officials by Foxybone(m): 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2012
buchibabe:

Hahahahahahahaha!!!! U be real clown o! Any award for coming 3rd?
And secondly make yoruba pple no notice dis ur comment here,odawise na e-war u don set

As long as it is Friday, I don't care grin grin grin

Re: Four Jailed For Fighting FRSC Officials by Pethan: 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
Which one be all this to God na, na wa ho to God what?
Re: Four Jailed For Fighting FRSC Officials by Ryabcool(m): 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2012
Smh! Kids abound on nairaland

Police Arrest 32 Suspected Kidnappers, Robbers In Adamawa, Recover ₦‎1.6m / Couple Spotted Fighting On Their Wedding Night, Destroy Properties / Killaboy Admits Killing His Girlfriend, Witnesses Says He Cut Her Up To Peices