Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

13 Tips On How To Treat Your Man Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Tips On How To Treat Your Man Right (26838 Views)

My Neighbor’s Wife Is Sleeping With Another Man Right In Their Matrimonial Home / Hmmm Was This Man Right To Divorce His Wife / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Tips On How To Treat Your Man Right by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2012
Seriously,i got pissed off reading multiple threads(that has crowded this section recently)on how men should treat their ladies.If it is not 10 tips,it will be 5 tips.So i decided to alert you all,especially the ladies,that we are also humans like you.We've got emotions and we guys love been treated right too.I hope you get the memo as you peruse these 13 tips.Don't complain,it's not that long;
1.Respect him as you would want him to respect you.
2.Remind him from time to time why he's your man. In other words, take the time to make him feel special as if he's the only one in your life.
3.Validate your man on a daily basis. Whether he works outside of the house or is a stay-at-home Dad, your partner still needs to feel like a man. You know he is, make sure he knows it as well.
4.Appreciate all the things he does for you. It doesn't matter whether those things are big or small, they are worth, at the least, a thank you
5.Spice it up every once in a while. Tell him your fantasies, listen to this;Don't be afraid to initiate romance.
6.Live, love and Laugh. Laugh often with him, not at him. Tell him a joke that you think he might like or clip out comics from the newspaper and place them on the fridge,send text or e-mail messages.
7.Listen first, and then talk. Let him finish what he has to say before you interrupt. Ask questions if you're not sure about what he said.
8.Be his biggest supporter!. Men don't like to admit it, but they need reassurances as well.
9.Don't lose your own self respect. Stop blaming him for everything and understand that some things are beyond your/his control.Asking for things all the time will earn you disrespect.
10.Feed him. Men love when a woman cooks for him like mom does. You don't have to cook exactly like her but, it's the action that counts. Women claim men are dogs but remember if you feed a dog he will never leave home!!!
11.Hold and Cuddle your man[/b]His day can be just as bad as your day. Remember they are big kids and when they got upset when they were younger, moms held them close.
12.[b]When leaving him alone make sure he has everything needed
. Remember you are already dressed and ready to go and he is capable of getting those things. It also shows you care about his needs or wants as well.
13.Don't ever baby him. He will pull away from you. He needs to feel like he's the provider. Take the family budget to give him what he likes. It's the effort that counts.
Source;http://www.wikihow.com/Treat-a-Man-So-That-He-Doesn%27t-Cheat

2 Likes

Re: 13 Tips On How To Treat Your Man Right by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2012
50 views and no reply!!...u guys don't have any opinion as regards this??
Re: 13 Tips On How To Treat Your Man Right by Mynd45: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2012
Hello
Re: 13 Tips On How To Treat Your Man Right by goofie: 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2012
poster...sorry but we dint know u guys like to be treated like dis too since u guys always act all hard and all
Re: 13 Tips On How To Treat Your Man Right by xynerise: 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2012
Misleading post. If you forget to prepare a nice vegetable soup or Nkwobi at least once a week then ur name is SORRY OKAFOR. grin
Re: 13 Tips On How To Treat Your Man Right by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mynd-44:
Hello
omo stop helloing me,u no fit contribute anything?
Re: 13 Tips On How To Treat Your Man Right by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2012
goofie: poster...sorry but we dint know u guys like to be treated like dis too since u guys always act all hard and all
yeah! We do externally,buh aint so hard inside...so nw u knw
Re: 13 Tips On How To Treat Your Man Right by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2012
xynerise: Misleading post. If you forget to prepare a nice vegetable soup or Nkwobi at least once a week then ur name is SORRY OKAFOR. grin
na sapele water u drink?
Re: 13 Tips On How To Treat Your Man Right by Mynd45: 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2012
binger: omo stop helloing me,u no fit contribute anything?
I can see you desperately need replies
Re: 13 Tips On How To Treat Your Man Right by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mynd-44:

I can see you desperately need replies
Nah! Buh am already getting them...
Re: 13 Tips On How To Treat Your Man Right by TOYNEX(f): 2:28pm On May 10, 2016
BUY BEADED JEWELRY... NICE AND UNIQUE DESIGNS... SEE PICTURES HERE>>>>>>> https://www.nairaland.com/2965877/unique-beaded-jewelry-vogue-sales#43538969

Re: 13 Tips On How To Treat Your Man Right by misslois(f): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nawaoo all this things to do for a man after they will be claiming "am the man of the house and head of this family "lol so which one will they do for us naaa so that we will love them more tooo....

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Married Now (Photos) / Should I Breakup With Her? / How To Woo A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.