Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability (11719 Views)

View Point: Feminism Threatens Marriage And Family Values. / Omotola-jalade Ekeinde's On Her Marriage And Gender Equality / Traditonal Marriage And Court Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by blueheart(m): 8:00am On Nov 02, 2012
i actually believe in it to some extent cuz i av friends who study astrology like me too. It is said to be demonic, i feel it gets too complicated when u go deep into prediction n fortelling. Compatibility is more to my likin, av praticalized this and i feel it works. As a test, check up partners' astrological sign online, and see if truly he/she doesnt av d qualities mentioned, strenghts n weaknesses. That has helped me in choosin d right pple to mingle wit, not only in relationships bt also in choosin biz partners nd frdz too. also, u av to understand that evn if astrology says ur partner is ideal, there will b inherent qualities inherited by ur partner frm his/her parents. Datz d margin of error in fortellin tho. Itz beta to av an open mind on this n not assume ur partner is incompatible just cuz astrology say so

1 Like

Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by Mariojane(f): 8:04am On Nov 02, 2012
slimyem: Never paid so much attention to zodiac signs in relation to compatibilty...
Like everyone else said,making a relationship/marriage work is the effort put in by both partners not some determinant of astrology/historical astronomy nonsense.
...and did someone just say zodiac sign is "akose jaiye"?
I'm sorry to discredit that poster but "akose jaiye" is a different thing altogether!
its true that "akose jaiye" is a different tin entirely but d zodiac sign is still part of d tins u will put into consideration b4 they can knw ur akose jaiye. And for those that says its not real,IT IS VERY REAL. If u dont believe it then try it.if u knw ur sign is fire then go and befriend someone with water sign.monitor d relationship for awhile then go for som1 with earth sign.compare d two relationship.dont u use to hear when they say two stars re not compatible?
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by vascey(m): 8:09am On Nov 02, 2012
pastormustwac: QUESTION: YOU FOLKS THAT COMMENT,
1. HAVE YOU EVER TRIED USING THE ZODIAC SIGNS FOR ANYTHING AND IT FAILS?
2. YOU SIMPLY DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THERE IS ANY TRUTH TO IT AND NEVER TRIED IT?
3. YOU WERE TAUGHT BY YOUR VARIOUS RELIGIONS THAT IT IS FALSE AND DOES NOT REALLY WORK?
4. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS AND BELIEVE IT IS ABSOLUTE RUBBISH.

WELL, I DONT LIVE BY IT, BUT I UNDERSTAND ITS PRINCIPLES, AND IT DOES WORK, YOUR ACCEPTANCE DOES NOT CHANGE IT.

Well said sir.
I don't practice anything zodiac but that doesn't mean it doesn't work. I mean that science has survived thousands of years so something has to be right about it.

But it's not my thing. My destiny is in my hands.
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by jeffp: 8:26am On Nov 02, 2012
Some people just talk out of sence....Do u know that some stars signs have "HOT-TEMPERED" as a trait in some people born in some specific month....eg.. (People born in d 1st 2weeks of november ar hot tempered people....If that kind of person dates a (LEO___ who is known for being proud)-- do u think they can have peace in dat home ..YES OR NO

Zodiac cannot make a marriage work..bt it will make u know more about ur partner or spouse b4 u get married so that u will know wat u ar up against in future..bcause HUMAN-BEINGS PRETEND and it takes situations for u to know d true character of your spouse..AND KNOW HW TO SALVAGE UR MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIP or back out quietly
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by sylve11: 8:26am On Nov 02, 2012
What u don't _stand, u see as evil. . .if u don't believe it then its ur own cup of tea. the three wise men that traced Jesus Christ via the stars gat nothing to do wit astrology, how interesting is that?

And as for me I don't associate it wit my relationships, where I know efforts on me and my partners' side pays.

They are just there, if u ask me; the stars. cool
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by ceejayluv(m): 8:55am On Nov 02, 2012
I strongly believe in zodiac love match... . I have been checking zodiac compatibility of me and previous girlfriends... It's been amazingly accurate... When I broke up with my Leo chic, I checked and saw it wasn't advisable to date her cos Leo has a strong character that will overshadow mine ( Pisces).. That was true. Can't mention all the instances of where I've found ZLM accurate but it works...
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by superior1: 8:57am On Nov 02, 2012
Star gazing is demonic and stupid

1 Like

Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by fabees(f): 9:27am On Nov 02, 2012
Zodiac signz ar vry impt In marriages. Though we al hav diff opinions. Infact, if only I knew more abt it b4 ♍♈ marriage sm 8yrs ago, I'll had run faster Dan ♍♈ legs cld carry mε . I've really taken ♍♈ tyme †̥ study it In d last 1yr and I'm convinced dat it really works. It has also helped mε adjust and understand ♍♈ patner beta. As A̶̲̅ gemini ,it has made mε understand d reasons for ♍♈'Leo' hubby's inflexibility, self-centeredness stubbornness, e.t.c as diz ar d common traits of A̶̲̅ Leo. @ d same tyme, ƔoƱ find out dat D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲y ar generous souls which is one Ǧ☺☺ϑ trait he possess †̥. Study Чυя friends, family n Чυя self, go thr d zodaic n u'll find out dat most of those stuffz dey write ar true.

1 Like

Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by Orikinla(m): 10:17am On Nov 02, 2012
[size=48pt]ONLY FOOLS FOLLOW THE HOROSCOPE.[/size]
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by 5much(m): 10:35am On Nov 02, 2012
I dont believe in superstition/zodiac.not for me.
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by Tgirl4real(f): 10:46am On Nov 02, 2012
Busy_body: Followed it as a teenager. It is very very very very very true.

Don't some people on Nl sleep And before anyone asks what I am doing online at this time too, I am a versatile multitasking Gemini, hence reason I am posting this whilst still in deep sleep lipsrsealed

ROFLOL

grin grin grin grin
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2012
Horoscopes works,buh the suCcess of a marriage doesn't depend on it,I kinda checked my previous relationships,my last was with a leo woman...and honestly all we did was tryna be in the limelight,always tryna lead and make decisions,a girls horoscope is not a determinant for marriage buh it sure gives u a clue 2 what ur dealing with..the perfect partner for a leo is an aries,my dads an aries man,My mom a leo...and 28yrs of my life I never seen em fall out in public or have heated argumen...they prolly don't give a Bleep abt horoscopes...buh ppl that shit does work and u end up portrayin em according to ur upbringing
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by LongOne1(m): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2012
@ Topic, the girlfriend believes in this and based on it, I am one of the ones she should avoid. Her argument was if I remember correctly; the wise men in the Bible used it to predict the saviour’s birth and locate him.

I think I’ll go with the personality tests, as these are used in interviews, so there has to be some truth in it. I also believe it’s worthwhile to study your partner’s temperament i.e. choleric, sanguine, melancholy, can’t remember the other (s).
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by forkinsonlolo(m): 11:26am On Nov 02, 2012
ZODIAC SIGN IS REAL, AM USING IT TO GET MY NEXT GIRLFRIEND angry , IT EXPLAINED EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MY EX (LEO). IT IS NOT SATANIC, IT IS KNOWLEDGE
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2012
i am gemini and have always been attracted to sagitarus ,aqaurius and libra .Being an air sign its very difficult to tie a gemini down,but sags,aqas and libs are water signs,and as gemini we prefer the mind over money and looks,if it does not seduce our minds forget any kind of relationship,once you see a gemini girl's eyes start to go up and around when u are talking you have lost her.
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by silkyskin: 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2012
Its good to go into relationships and indeed marriage with both believing and working towards the best.Zodiac signs for me may be used to check ur partner's ideal traits.These may have been modified by past experiences,physical/non-physical disabilities,environment,family background,quality of education,culture etc. Other factors need to be considered and seeing your partner from the Zodiac sign perspective alone might result in a self fulfilling prophesy.
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by UncleJJ(m): 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2012
A quote from warren buffet.

Millionaires dont use horoscopes billionaires do.

And those that call it evil or demonic. Has the fact that something was evil or demonic stopped your frm indulging in it.

for me if a girl sleeps with more than three men in her lifetime before marriage is far worse than looking at your horoscope.

I get my monthly readings frm http://astrologyzone.com
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by 1forall: 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2012
I deliberately ignore public discussion on the zodiac because it is an esoteric topic over which meaningful discussion can only be held where there is a genuine interest to know or understand it. What harm could knowledge of the zodiac possibly do to anyone? It's up to an individual to choose what to believe and it's factual knowledge that helps make an informed decision, whatever the topic is.
Many of us watch local Nigerian movies that contain so much juju practice, and still manage to learn 'lessons' from such films, what then could the difference be?

If you keep an open mind about the zodiac you probably would learn a thing or two about yourself and others, but only if you seek to know. However, expecting the zodiac to specifically predict the future is foolhardy as it doesn't do that. It gives a fair idea of the outlook for a period in terms of the potential effects of astrological aspects and events in the cosmos, and that can help guide the direction of your actions. What happens thereafter is still ultimately up to you.

Regarding zodiac sign compatibility, it probably its most basic application and follows common sense really.

Also, with so many folk out there writing horoscopes for commercial purposes, anyone interested in learning about it would need to be choosy about who/what they read/believe (just like with any other area of life e.g Pastors) because it is easier to get fooled around than to get real facts. There are so many of them out there but my favorite so far is Susan Miller because of her calm writing style.

k2039: All those things are not true,if not twins should be alike in all ramifications
I wish we could perform the experiment,two set of twins getting married to one another,then you will realise the differences

In astrology personality is determined from the natal chart which worked out using the exact time of birth so I wouldn't expect twins to be 'alike in all ramifications' cos it's not possible that they be born at the same time (h,m,s). They however would tend to share more similarities than normal.

OP I would be careful to suggest that marital success can be based sign on compatibility but it sure provides sensible guidelines.
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by Tgirl4real(f): 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
Thanks 1forall, I really appreciate your contribution.

Could u please mail me at tgirl4real @ ymail .com cos the Pm thingy misbehaves.

I have something for ya. wink
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by DICKtator: 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2012
Busy_body: Followed it as a teenager. It is very very very very very true.

Don't some people on Nl sleep And before anyone asks what I am doing online at this time too, I am a versatile multitasking Gemini, hence reason I am posting this whilst still in deep sleep lipsrsealed

Gemini? I phuccking dislike em Geminis!!
Two faced scums of d earth

Anytime I'm confronted with em, I'm always confused cos I usually don't know which 1 of their faces to slap 1st!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by Gift19(f): 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
I believe in zodiac... Its so real. If everytin they say about a particular sign isn't all true, some of it definitely is. Remember the date of birth range, dats explains why NT all is true about one person... I so much pity those who take this less seriously.

1 Like

Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by Prettypp(f): 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
Never paid so much attention to zodiac signs in relation to compatibilty...
Like everyone else said,making a relationship/marriage work is the effort put in by both partners not some determinant of astrology/historical astronomy nonsense.
...and did someone just say zodiac sign is "akose jaiye"?
I'm sorry to discredit that poster but "akose jaiye" is a different thing altogether!
[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different / Foriegn Or Nigerian Names For Your Baby / my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.