Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,136 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

NNPC Retail Calling For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Retail Calling For Interview (14284 Views)

U-connect Invitation For Interview / Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! / Asaba International Airport Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by otuwe(f): 10:38am On May 07, 2013
na wa o. is it only Kenny that has her own for this forum. ..abi they haven't resumed yet to start today's scanning. They should hurry Abeg so we can join in the testimony
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by k4kenny(f): 11:01am On May 07, 2013
Yes Oº°˚˚˚°º. Am waiting for u guys o. Its well. Pray we all meet at the towers come 20th.
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by dayjahvoo: 6:33pm On May 07, 2013
Got mine too this morning from a certain gloria.
@k4kenny...av u sent d acceptance letter and what shld it look like?
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by k4kenny(f): 8:09pm On May 07, 2013
Also got the email from a Gloria. I wrote something like this :
Good day ma,
In response to the email I received yesterday, I hereby accept the terms and conditions on the letter of employment.
Attached to this mail is the original letter. Thank you ma.

My Name.
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by otuwe(f): 10:56pm On May 07, 2013
please can someone please pm me the email address of this Gloria person plsssss

also @dayjavoo did you receive the transport fare that was paid

also Kenny do you stay in Lagos

please guys I really need answers plsss
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by k4kenny(f): 3:46am On May 08, 2013
Otuwe, I replied your pm yesterday afternoon. Yes I stay in Lagos. Don't tell M̶̲̅ε̲̣ you didn't receive the transport fare from the first interview shocked. Check your email for Gloria's email address.
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by otuwe(f): 5:16am On May 08, 2013
hmmm I didn't get your mail oooo.

hope that may not be the reason I have not gotten Gloria mail too, ??,, God help me ooo
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by dayjahvoo: 6:51am On May 08, 2013
I stay in lagos too. And yes I received the t-fare.
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by otuwe(f): 9:05am On May 08, 2013
Kenny please send the email again.I just realised am using an old email address for nairaland.com which I no longer use. ..kindly resend. ..thanks
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by dominique(f): 9:16am On May 08, 2013
Otuwe hope you're checking your spam folders too o. I know of someone that missed an important sahara interview because he doesn't check it (he actually cleared everything without even viewing sad). Also, I hope its not the old email in the application you sent? this exercise has been going on for years you know?
@all Don't lose hope, There's still a couple of weeks left to send the acceptance emails. It is well.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by k4kenny(f): 11:12am On May 08, 2013
Wetin be this on again on the reply page. I have to read an epistle just to post a 3 line reply? O.Y.O.
@ otuwe, I just sent you another pm through your profile. Hope you receive it this time. If not, post your current email address here.
Dominique is right, the might have sent the letter to that email addy. Also did you drop your account information at the first interview?
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by otuwe(f): 1:18pm On May 08, 2013
Abeg send to talk2tessy2003@yahoo.com. ..

dont know Wats up with this nairaland.com pm system
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by k4kenny(f): 11:08am On May 09, 2013
I've sent the mail to that address. Have you seen it?
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by dayjahvoo: 6:56am On May 10, 2013
@k4kenny......pls may I have your email address?

Jst wanna see interrogate you a bit...smiley

Mine is: delaw85@yahoo.com
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by k4kenny(f): 12:56pm On May 12, 2013
Where are Murtalaa, Kazala and others nah? Come make we kno how e dey go nah.
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 12, 2013
@k4enny, from ur previous post i learnt u studied biochem..i'm also a biochemist currently servin and i hv a dream of being a staf of NNPC onedy..pls i need some hints 4m u as regards what to do inorder to be fit or eligible 4 NNPC employmt.. do u hv any other certificate apart 4m ur bsc (mayb msc or prof certs)? What kind of questions were u askd during interview? Just give me a general view on what i shld know dear..God bles..

Meanyl, a big congrats on ur appointmt..
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by k4kenny(f): 10:41pm On May 12, 2013
@vivchocs
Thanks. NNPC recruitment process is a bit long o. Every year or so, the vacancy comes out, be on the look out. you'll fill an online application and you'll be called for the test. I wrote mine back in 2011. The format was G-mat and section B relating to your course. Mind you, about 60,000 people wrote this test nationwide and about 4000 got above the pass mark, so you have to start practising your gmats. Interview was in August 2011, I wasn't too confident then sha, so I wasn't so surprised when I didn't get the appointment with those that resumed in June 2012. Fortunately, I got an unexpected email for another interview in december 2012. I went better prepared and the rest is history grin.

In summary, here's what you need to do.
1). Be on the lookout for the vacancies online.
2). Prepare very well for your tests and pray you make the cut off
3). Be confident and well spoken for your interview panel and above all
4). Pray! Pray!! PRAY!!!

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by Nobody: 9:37am On May 13, 2013
@kenny, tanx alot , i really do appreciate ur response....God ws really on ur side as regards gettin another invitatn 4 interview..so happy 4 u...it isnt easy to wrk with NNPC...

PLS, my last questions are: cn u hint me on d type of questions u were askd during interview, secondly, do u hv just ur bsc or u hv an additional cert ? tanx in anticipation
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by k4kenny(f): 8:11pm On May 13, 2013
You're right. God does work in mysterious ways. I had already lost hope on the recruitment when the text got in on a particularly difficult day. In addition to a Bsc in biochem, I also have an Msc in Bch and a certification in HSE (Health, safety and environment).

The interview questions are basically your knowledge on NNPC, some personal questions based on what's on your cv and a little on current affairs. They asked M̶̲̅ε̲̣ questions like ' name your weaknesses' and tell us 1 interesting thing about you' in the first interview. I didn't answer those properly due to nervousness. So be relaxed, learn about the company and above all, learn about yourself.
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by Nobody: 7:01am On May 14, 2013
tanx alot dear..i wish u God's favours in ur place of work..
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by Nobody: 9:29am On May 14, 2013
i'm currently considerin takin toxicology or ind. biochem in msc..what do u thiink?
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by XPresie: 12:47pm On May 14, 2013
vivichocs: i'm currently considerin takin toxicology or ind. biochem in msc..what do u thiink?
k4kenny: You're right. God does work in mysterious ways. I had already lost hope on the recruitment when the text got in on a particularly difficult day. In addition to a Bsc in biochem, I also have an Msc in Bch and a certification in HSE (Health, safety and environment).

The interview questions are basically your knowledge on NNPC, some personal questions based on what's on your cv and a little on current affairs. They asked M̶̲̅ε̲̣ questions like ' name your weaknesses' and tell us 1 interesting thing about you' in the first interview. I didn't answer those properly due to nervousness. So be relaxed, learn about the company and above all, learn about yourself.
pls @k4k, rply vivi coz i so much luv ur convsatn....
..am neda a Bch nor evn a Univsty graduat buh ur chat is ful of knowlidg. Congratz 2Kenny n Best of al 2 Vivi...
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by k4kenny(f): 12:25am On May 15, 2013
@ x_xresie. Thanks smiley

Vivichocs, both courses are ok, but are there any career prospects fir a toxicologist in naija? Industrial bch sounds more realistic in this setting. You could also consider medical lab science. There are lots of job opportunity in that field. Lots of hospitals and labs around. Whichever way, having a postgraduate Degree would boost your chances at job hunting.
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by Nobody: 7:20am On May 15, 2013
tanx x-presie..wish u d bst in life too...

@kenny, tanx dear and best of luck
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by k4kenny(f): 3:01pm On May 15, 2013
U welcome dear. Wish u the same
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by chiomachizy: 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
I attended the NNPC Retail interview last year 2012 8th december @ their Asokoro office Abuja(Experienced).I d like to find out if anyone has heard any news on that.
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by chiomachizy: 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2013
[url][/url]I attended the NNPC Retail interview last year 2012 8th december @ their Asokoro office Abuja(Experienced).I d like to find out if anyone has heard any news on that.
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by wasville: 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2013
chiomachizy: I attended the NNPC Retail interview last year 2012 8th december @ their Asokoro office Abuja(Experienced).I d like to find out if anyone has heard any news on that.
Eeyah! They are now in training.
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 30, 2013
@kenny, how's wrk dear? hope it's movin on well?
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by chiomachizy: 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2013
What!! But I heard its 2010,2011 set that are on training now.
Pls how sure are you of this info.
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by k4kenny(f): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
^^^yes, wasville is right. We started training on the 20th of may, and it included everyone from GT, EH. Also combined people from 2011 and 2012 interviews. Better luck next time.

@vivi. Thanks for remembering M̶̲̅ε̲̣ luv. Training is over and work has started o. Hope you're thru with ur service year? Wishing y d best smiley
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2013
u r wlcm dear..nt thru, i'm batch A corp member..i'm hapi u hv resumed wrk, congrats once again..sorry, just a question, as a biochemist what section/dept were u postd or deployd? just wnt to know where we fit in..wish u d best too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

High Paying Contract Job Or State Civil Service: Which Should I Choose? / Interswitch Group Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment / Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.