Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? (2124 Views)

PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour / Good Governance Tour Ill-conceived – Fashola / Oshiomhole Wont Use State Resources For Good Governance Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by BeraBera(f): 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2012
Haba! This is so unfair. We need to be following this Good governance tour, so why hide it? This doesn't speak well of Nairaland as it shows this site as being partial
touch_me_hard: I hereby move a motion that Every thread on the National Good Governance Tour 2012 should remain on the Frontpage, until the tour is over. Those in support of my motion say "AYE"
Aye jare
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by Elueme: 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2012
SOH KAH TOA: Chei!!, no I don't believe Seun or the moderators can do this. .however, those threads look like bringing out the positive aspect of government but we are not immuned to only bad news. . If the 36 states can be toured at leadt we may be able to judge this time with evidence. I have much regard for this forum based on what I was told before joining last month, though what I am witnessing is below my expectation but I must commend the initiators. For this forum to attain that height, there should be liberty provided it's within the confines of the law guiding the forum and the country.pls, let there be equity.God bless your hussle.
They can't visit some and ignore others. My interest is not in the north but south and I hope they get there fast before I lose it. I want to compare and contrast Akpabio and Fashola, Amaechi and Oshiomohle, Ajimobi and even Jang.. Too much noise from these Yoruba people. Pls, Seun, let us enjoy this tour.NTA doesn't show the details only the town hall meetings which is often a cosmetic gathering for governors. . So far Suswan is the least performing but I learnt Al Makura is an abysmal failure, I need to see how he failed.
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by Pupita(f): 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2012
I noticed this thing a long time ago and started shouting, it was only people like MANDELAGUY that spoke up,nice guy, abeg come chyke me joor! https://www.nairaland.com/977640/say-no-media-forum-intimidation/2#977640.64
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by dedeike: 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2012
I decided to give Nairaland a break when I noticed that it was ab initio designed to serve certain political interests.
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by Standing5(m): 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2012
Threads in Nl don't get hidden but are allowed to die naturally if people don't comment on them over time. It goes to show people aren't thrilled by GEJ's media crue.

1 Like

Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by Elueme: 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2012
Jarus: ^^^^

From my investigations, your posts were tagged spam by our spambot and that was right. You were posting same topic(tour of Plateau, for example) more than once, in some cases in even wrong sections like programming.

I have untagged one each for each of the multiple topics and they are now visible. When next you open multiple threads for same topic, you wont enjoy this.

Go and sin no more.
You have done well, this is an attribute of a democrat. But pls unban all and save it well for future reference because even a year from now I will make reference and quote from those pictures. Nigerians deserve to know what their government is doing.
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by Mandelaguy(m): 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2012
dedeike: I decided to give Nairaland a break when I noticed that it was ab initio designed to serve certain political interests.
Same decision I made, but I think we should nt do dt anymore, their impetus is becoming too irritating. This one will not make front page because it indicts them, mark my words. Like I said, we are all watching, I come to nairaland daily, but keep quiet to see what others have to say on issues, Dedeike, I think it is a mistake to just allow Seun, Jarus and conspiring moderators do whatever they deem fit, they own the site, but we all own this forum because it is our voices and opinion that makes it tick. This is my humble submission.
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by Elueme: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2012
Standing5: Threads in Nl don't get hidden but are allowed to die naturally if people don't comment on them over time. It goes to show people aren't thrilled by GEJ's media crue.
You have exhibited some level of ignorance. I may not be an expert to proof you wrong but how about some posts of two yrs ago that I still visit today.. People's interest on the tour shouldn't be your headache, let it be Government's
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by Dollarman101: 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2012
Standing5: Threads in Nl don't get hidden but are allowed to die naturally if people don't comment on them over time. It goes to show people aren't thrilled by GEJ's media crue.
OGA don't say what you don't know. I know the difference between relegation of post to the background and that of banning a whole thread. All the threads on Good Governance Tour can no longer open. If you click on it, it will tell you point blank that the post is hidden. Nairaland posts don't expire. They are there for you to access ANYDAY anytime no matter how old. Stop defending the indefensible.
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by Louis88: 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2012
AYE,start unbanning with immediate effect,but come to think of it,why would anybody want to be hiding the good governance tour threads,I thought t was a welcome development,I hope Jarus and co have not sold their integrity and that of this forum,now that would be very pathetic,please start unbanning all threads relating to the NGGT 2012 in case you people don't know it's been a very informative tour.
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by karlmax2: 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2012
Nairaland has lost its credibilty long time ago!!
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by Standing5(m): 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2012
Elueme: You have exhibited some level of ignorance. I may not be an expert to proof you wrong but how about some posts of two yrs ago that I still visit today.. People's interest on the tour shouldn't be your headache, let it be Government's
Why not go comment on them and observe what happens.
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by Louis88: 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2012
What is that supposed to mean,my friend say what you know only,when I visited the thread on the tour in benue it was very active with some debating for Suswam and some against,personally I supported those against suswams performance so far,so there is no way that thread could have just dissapeared that easily,it was purposefully hidden,there's no two talk about that,a very deliberate action.
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by Elueme: 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2012
Standing5:
Why not go comment on them and observe what happens.
But we are talking of a thread opened just yesterday... Say something else
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by Maduale: 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2012
Frank-C:
This very 'spambot' that is only good at banning 'Good Governance Tour' threads, me i no understand oh! How come spambot hates good news but loves bad news? Please, spambot is a program. It does what you configure it to do. Unban ALL threads of this tour because i am interested in them.
grin Anti Good Governance Tour Spambot
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by Mandelaguy(m): 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2012
Is it not absurd and ridiculously petty that all posts and thread on National Good Governance Tour got hidden all of a sudden and the posters banned? Don't mind the sellouts who did the non.sense, I am happy people are realising the truth and are willing to fight for it. On the path of truth will I always stand.
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by Mallamabdul: 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2012
Jarus: ^^^^

From my investigations, your posts were tagged spam by our spambot and that was right. You were posting same topic(tour of Plateau, for example) more than once, in some cases in even wrong sections like programming.

I have untagged one each for each of the multiple topics and they are now visible. When next you open multiple threads for same topic, you wont enjoy this.

Go and sin no more.
I see you have unbanned some and left some. Pls finish it up
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by RickyRoss1(m): 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2012
touch_me_hard: I hereby move a motion that Every thread on the National Good Governance Tour 2012 should remain on the Frontpage, until the tour is over. Those in support of my motion say "AYE"

AYE
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by ubandire(m): 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2012
No matter what they do now it wouldn't change anything,this bias and favouritism have become the order of the day on this forum and it's very worrisome,I've had so many posts banned in the past cos I didn't massage their ego by dancing to their tune,I had to personally petition Seun through an e mail before they stopped it.

We all know Jarus is a Buhari agent on nairaland so I am not really surprised he didi this,Afterall the aim of their camp is to discredit the present aministration by all possible means,so you don't expect the to be happy over the very noble achievements of this regime cos they are enemies of progress which translates into being enemies of govt cos this govt epitomises transformation and good governance.

Have we forgotten this post by Jarus over a post 'Who do you prefer to be Nigeria's next President' on July 01 2012'Hear Jarus:" Any poll on NL will always see Buhari coming top".Do we now know where this is coming from?

I am more concerned that such characters would be part of the moderators,I am loosing faith.
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mallamabdul:
I see you have unbanned some and left some. Pls finish it up
To untag same posts/threads posted twice? Tell me the definiton of spamming.
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by Mandelaguy(m): 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2012
Jarus:
To untag same posts/threads posted twice? Tell me the definiton of spamming.
Show the evidence of your claims or simply keep quiet. Thank You.
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by Pupita(f): 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2012
My own is tha I am waiting to see if this thread hat admonishes them will make the front page.
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by Captainajama: 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2012
Pupita: My own is tha I am waiting to see if this thread hat admonishes them will make the front page.
That is what I am waiting for too o!
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by Mandelaguy(m): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2012
Viewing this topic: Countryman93, Mallamabdul, Mandelaguy(m), Pupita(f), Captainajama and 1 guest(s)
(Go Up)

Lol. Are you guys forcing their hands now to make it a front page? You guys are biting too much o!
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by Pupita(f): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2012
It must make front page and we are watching and waiting. If it means forcing Seun and co's hands, so be it!
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by SOHKAHTOA: 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2012
The level of ill feelings here is attaining a boiling point. I won't be surprised if NL server is suspended for this perceived injustice, don't undermine the extent a wounded man can go. I have also noticed that any tthread promoting the image of any non PDP Yoruba person makes front page from page 0, e.g PM news apologise to Mrs Ajimobi( which is a confabulation ) but Seun, whyyyyyyyy
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 01, 2012
I'm almost fed up with Nigerians. Even the media that ought to be above board is now compromised and ROTTEN. Objectivity in news reporting has been slaughtered on the alter of brown-envelope journalism.
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by Countryman93: 9:45am On Nov 02, 2012
I just decided to keep quiet and observe all the comments that has been coming in since yesterday on this matter. Its absolutely clear to all that those other topics never had the same heading except for the last one that i mistakenly posted in programming and then posted it in Politics.

Common sense would have allowed any impartial person to observe that it was just a mistake cos this topic will achieve nothing under Programming. Please lets be fair to all if we really want this country to move foward. We blame polictitians everyday but people do worse things on daily basis that makes their acts a childs play.

Imagine what i saw on my page,'Banned by kodewrita in Programming for spammer. Ban expires on 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2052'. How many of us will be alive at this date mentioned? Did i commit Murder or Manslaughter? This is equal to life imprisonment. Even NairaLand might not even be existing at this date. This simply shows that theres something wrong with the automated 'ban' machine you are using. This is absolutely ridiculous and falls short of starndard of best practices in any form.

Please kindly take note and do the right thing.
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by oshyno(m): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2012
Hmmm.Jarus correct this anomaly sharp sharp.I saw the news on AIT that tdays tour will be in Nasarawa, and was rushing to come and read d thread on Nairaland but who saiii. Didnt know is bcuz d OP has been banned, can u imagine. Abeg av been following dis tour since it started and I see no reason why it shud be banned or hidden.
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by Mandelaguy(m): 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2012
My problem now is, can Seun and co show neutrality and take this admonition thread or other threads on the National Good Governance tour to the front page? Enough of all this pretence and lies. Other less nationally important topics make front page without serious comments and posts. Make una tell them o!
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by Mandelaguy(m): 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2012
I just checked the posts again, the ones depicting serious projects are still hidden, it is either this Seun and his crew are now habitual truth hiders or this their spambot is GEJ and Good governance bug infested.
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by banki(m): 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
you guys make me laugh.... is it by force to hear government lies? no body is seriously paying atention to the good governace tour...

When they went to Benue did they invite the common man to the town hall meeting? did they realy tour benue or just markudi?

When they went to ..... dont even know how the tour is going enlighten us because they went to Jos to commision projects that were intiated by other governments etc...

I think they went to kogi but i dont know if they went by road? even when they went to niger state did they actually pass the express road from abuja to minna?

Mandelaguy and Elueme please you guys should know that nigerians would feel the government when the government performs they dont need you or labaran maku to tell them, when we pay for fuel expensive fuel we know when you show us hospitals youve fixed and you fly to germany and isreal when you have cold, we know ! even when you buy jets and chase us away from the streets we know if thats good governance... am sorry for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophecy For Nigeria 2013 By Apostle Suleiman.... / Photos :why Prince Donatus Okonkwo Is Most Suitable For Anambra State!!! / Rochas Moves To Demolish HOT FM Radio,Re-allocates Dr.Njemanze's Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.