Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,944 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? (2121 Views)

PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour / Good Governance Tour Ill-conceived – Fashola / Oshiomhole Wont Use State Resources For Good Governance Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by Seun(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2012
Send me a link to the thread you're talking about.
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by Mandelaguy(m): 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2012
banki: you guys make me laugh.... is it by force to hear government lies? no body is seriously paying atention to the good governace tour...

When they went to Benue did they invite the common man to the town hall meeting? did they realy tour benue or just markudi?

When they went to ..... dont even know how the tour is going enlighten us because they went to Jos to commision projects that were intiated by other governments etc...

I think they went to kogi but i dont know if they went by road? even when they went to niger state did they actually pass the express road from abuja to minna?

Mandelaguy and Elueme please you guys should know that nigerians would feel the government when the government performs they dont need you or labaran maku to tell them, when we pay for fuel expensive fuel we know when you show us hospitals youve fixed and you fly to germany and isreal when you have cold, we know ! even when you buy jets and chase us away from the streets we know if thats good governance... am sorry for you
It is really pathetic when pessimism has made people like you blind to simple truths, did you herat Labaran tell Benue governor to please "next time, keep the town hall meeting away from government house and take it to places where people can freely come in and participate"? I guess not. Personally, I had so many doubts about government, and was actually wondering what they were doing with our money, till this tour termed national good governance came, I have seen what states are doing, it has been a big eye opener, I have come to appreciate Federal influence in all the visited states so far, I have come to see major Federal and state projects going on in various states, and has really seen the efforts in repositioning power, with major dam projects, substations and power distribution plants springing up all over the federation. Locations of those projects are given as they are visited, for doubters and people blind to truths like you to go there and tell Nigerians that such things are not existing there. We even saw cases of non performing contractors and saw their sites publicly exposed, whether you accept the truth or not, so many Nigerians are watching and following the trend,minority truth twisters like you will not make us see truths and call them lies.
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by Mandelaguy(m): 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2012
Seun: Send me a link to the thread you're talking about.
Seun, check all the hidden posts made by countryman93 on the good governance tour.
Re: Why Are They Hiding Threads On The National Good Governance Tour? by Demdem(m): 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2012
grin so this is where the retardeen's supporters have been hiding grin grin see how they just converge here chopping raw my mod.
Ok, give us links to these threads and let demdem go in and do justice to them.
I havent seen any so far. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Overthrew Muritala Mohammed - DIMKA 1976 / Understanding Electricity Tariffs Paid By Consumers In Nigeria / BBC Having A Go At Nigeria Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.