Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom (9141 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 21, 2012
6 days to go. I cant wait to leave this camp.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 24, 2012
Today is endurance trek.i hope i have the strength for this.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by log1(m): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2012
Kindly share with us where u PPA iz? Babaearly hw far? Where iz ur ppa?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 28, 2012
log1: Kindly share with us where u PPA iz? Babaearly hw far? Where iz ur ppa?
had chicken pox, so i had to leave camp on monday but ill be back on dec 5th to get my ppa at the nysc secretariat.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by IbroSaunks(m): 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2012
babaearly:
had chicken pox, so i had to leave camp on monday but ill be back on dec 5th to get my ppa at the nysc secretariat.
Chai, little wonder I didn't see you in the colour party on the final day. Was wondering where you were. Get well soon bro! I'm back in Lag, I relocated to Osun and I should be heading there next week by God's grace...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by log1(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2012
babaearly:
hw iz ur health bro. Tak gud kia of ursef
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2012
IbroSaunks:
Chai, little wonder I didn't see you in the colour party on the final day. Was wondering where you were. Get well soon bro! I'm back in Lag, I relocated to Osun and I should be heading there next week by God's grace...
hey fine boy im happy for you. We'll always meet here. I wish you the best.
log1:
hw iz ur health bro. Tak gud kia of ursef
improving fast. Thanks Bro.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2012
IbroSaunks:
Never knew u relocated to Osun ooo... You don join darefestus ivy too...
Thought Akwa Ibom was cool..
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by log1(m): 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2012
babaearly:
hey fine boy im happy for you. We'll always meet here. I wish you the best.

improving fast. Thanks Bro.
hw far babaearly? longest time, hope u dey enjoy ur stay?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
log1:
hw far babaearly? longest time, hope u dey enjoy ur stay?

i dey. just dey try enjoy for itu.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by yesboss20(m): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
Anybody residing or planning to stay in Ik here? I got my ppa under that zone.
Shout-out to all AKS corp members. Wishing y'all a truly Merry Christmas and fulfilled 2013!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by yesboss20(m): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
My ppa is at Ini lga, a sec schl. No be God?!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
yesboss20: Anybody residing or planning to stay in Ik here? I got my ppa under that zone.
Shout-out to all AKS corp members. Wishing y'all a truly Merry Christmas and fulfilled 2013!
also in ik zone, ikono to b precise, ao re u doin?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Akwa Ibom by mikeuz(m): 11:54am On Mar 01, 2013
Wlcum τ̲̅ȍ akwa ibom, OTONDO's' one of d most comfortable camp n Nigeria and one of d most boring camps in Nigeria. Drop all d stories u knw abt akwa ibom,Na only road dem get, Not d worst place τ̲̅ȍ serve n bt definitely nt d best. everywhere n state has its own problem. And of cause very expensive

(1) (2) (3)

Which Community Is The Best To Serve In Delta State? / Corpers Allowee To Be Increase To 35k With Effect From March 2013 / Nysc Candidate Can't Speak Or Write English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.