Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment (35106 Views)

Nigerians Excited Seeing Obasanjo On A Plane (Video) / Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment / Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by Lanreclassic(m): 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2012
President Goodluck Jonathan has felicitated with former President Olusegun Obasanjo on his appointment as the Country Representative for Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Trust.
This is contained in a statement issued on Thursday in Abuja by Dr Reuben Abati, the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity.
Abati said that the President in a congratulatory letter, expressed confidence in Obasanjo on the “new honorific position”.
The President said that Obasanjo would ensure that the trust generated the resources required to fund legacy projects in the name of Queen Elizabeth through his wide network of contacts across the Commonwealth.
Jonathan said he considered the appointment, not only a personal honour to the former President, but also to Nigeria as a country.
He wished the former President success in his new endeavour. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/jonathan-congratulates-obasanjo-on-new-appointment/

Click HERE to get Only hot gists.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by Chanchit: 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mtcheeeew, I even think say na one better thing.

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by touchmehard: 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2012
The Country Representative for Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Trust.
What are the funds going to be used for?
How will our country benefit from this?
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by acidtalk: 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2012
Is there any hope for the Youths in Nigeria?

It is the same people over and over again. If no be Danjuma, na Mantu, Abdulsalam, Obasanjo, babangida, Ezeife, Chukwumerije, Ekweme, Lar, Gambo and the less than 1% of Nigerians population still controlling 99% percent of our resources.

26 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by VICALUFUO(m): 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2012
OBJ- the most finest man in 9ja. I dey ur back ooo!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by DANILSA(m): 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2012
touch_me_hard: What are the funds going to be used for?
How will our country benefit from this?
IT WILL BE USED TO BUY GARRI AND THEN GIVEN TO NIGERIANS grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by cleric(m): 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2012
undecided Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by tunapar(m): 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2012
I'm tired of these nairalanders. You never appreciate anything good. Long live The Queen jare.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2012
Sorry wrong thread,I never wanted to read this

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by 50calibre(m): 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2012
Make obj no loot funds oh! This people obviously don't know the real obj

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by lolafaj: 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2012
Thought about a few zingers for the president and Obasanjo when I read your post… but decided to go a different route….

I guess we can all congratulate the former head of state and move on to more pressing issues facing the country.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by politician(m): 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2012
Talk about a political innuendo!!!

The busier Obj is, the less his influence in PDP coupled with the fact that baba craves international recognition!!

Who talk say Jona no get sense!!

And abati beats Okupe to it!! Someone has to protect his job!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by doctokwus: 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2012
This Seun& his moderators self.How will dis bland topic generate any traffic to nland.@least Tonto dike,and d corn& epa eating musicians wi generate some traffic,but how did u pple decide dis wi& u rush it to d frontpage.Na wao!
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by juman(m): 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2012
Given Aremu Obasanjo any yeye appointment is no way an honour to nigeria. nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by bros856: 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2012
JONATHAN IS GOING CRAZY! OF WAHT ECONOMIC IMPORTANT IS QUEEN ELIZABETH TO NIGERIA RIGHT NOW OR IS HE TRYING TO HAND US OVER TO BRITISH AGAIN. QUEEN ELIZABETH AFTER ALL THE TAXES NIGERIANS ARE PAYING IN UK, WITH THE POOR AND CORRUPT MANAGEMENT STATE OF NIGERIA, JONATHAN IS THINKING ABOUT QUEEN ELIZABETH PROJECT OR AM I GETTING IT WRONG!!!! CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING. THIS MAN IS HE GOING FORWARD OR BACKWARD. OOOH GOD HELP NIGERIANS WE ARE HELPLESS. GOD AFTER ALL YOU HAVE GIVEN THIS COUNTRY, LOOK AT WHAT OUR PEOPLE ARE DOING WITH IT!!!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by soty(m): 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2012
make money no do subsidy style o!
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2012
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by pendusky(m): 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2012
Its a pleasure to be at Queen party!!! At least Nigeria will be represented well...
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2012
Lanreclassic: President Goodluck Jonathan has felicitated with former President Olusegun Obasanjo on his appointment as the Country Representative for Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Trust.
This is contained in a statement issued on Thursday in Abuja by Dr Reuben Abati, the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity.
Abati said that the President in a congratulatory letter, expressed confidence in Obasanjo on the “new honorific position”.
The President said that Obasanjo would ensure that the trust generated the resources required to fund legacy projects in the name of Queen Elizabeth through his wide network of contacts across the Commonwealth.
Jonathan said he considered the appointment, not only a personal honour to the former President, but also to Nigeria as a country.
He wished the former President success in his new endeavour. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/jonathan-congratulates-obasanjo-on-new-appointment/

DIVIDENT OF CHOGOM wey em hosted during his term in office....Up OBJ!
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by Etumgbe(m): 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2012
Very soon now u go see obj dancing azonto with the queen's daughter. I trust him.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2012
Dem say, wetin person no know, no dey kill am!

Make i just no care abt dis palava, before i go hear say anoda man dun chop our money!
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by hardbody: 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2012
And i am supposed to comment abi?
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by j4sure(m): 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2012
[b][/b]Ebora owu Baba Himself i give u Jare, u have work for it.Go on sioun jare.We dey ur Back Ebora owu Baba Himself i give u Jare, u have work for it.Go on sioun jare.We dey ur Back Ebora owu Baba Himself i give u Jare, u have work for it.Go on sioun jare.We dey ur Back
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2012
Etumgbe: Very soon now u go see obj dancing azonto with the queen's daughter. I trust him.

And hope he will not Hammer the daugther after the Assszonto dance , the way he Hammer his son's (GBENGA) wife grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by a1solution: 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2012
OBJ again! Its well
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by akigbemaru: 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2012
Incestuous Gorrila, no matter how you claimed to be nationalist, you have never and will never reach the height of Sage Awo. Two kings can never be on the same throne, even sage Awo still postmortemly beclouded you. Omo ale jatijati! Your days are numbered and all the money you have stolen take it to heaven.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2012
bros856: JONATHAN IS GOING CRAZY! OF WAHT ECONOMIC IMPORTANT IS QUEEN ELIZABETH TO NIGERIA RIGHT NOW OR IS HE TRYING TO HAND US OVER TO BRITISH AGAIN. QUEEN ELIZABETH AFTER ALL THE TAXES NIGERIANS ARE PAYING IN UK, WITH THE POOR AND CORRUPT MANAGEMENT STATE OF NIGERIA, JONATHAN IS THINKING ABOUT QUEEN ELIZABETH PROJECT OR AM I GETTING IT WRONG!!!! CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING. THIS MAN IS HE GOING FORWARD OR BACKWARD. OOOH GOD HELP NIGERIANS WE ARE HELPLESS. GOD AFTER ALL YOU HAVE GIVEN THIS COUNTRY, LOOK AT WHAT OUR PEOPLE ARE DOING WITH IT!!!
Jonathan Congratulated OH-BEE-JAY! as the Country Representative for Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Trust. It is just political gimmick, dont take it too serious. Take it easy, get your anti-bipolarity drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
akigbemaru: Incestuous Gorrila, no matter how you claimed to be nationalist, you have never and will never reach the height of Sage Awo. Two kings can never be on the same throne, even sage Awo still postmortemly beclouded you. Omo ale jatijati! Your days are numbered and all the money you have stolen take it to heaven.
Stop talking about Awo always as if he is a deity. You make me sick!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by tatosh: 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
Do these people think OBJ is the saint he presents himself to be? Now he will show them corruption on an international dimension!
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by Walphem(m): 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2012
acidtalk: Is there any hope for the Youths in Nigeria?

It is the same people over and over again. If no be Danjuma, na Mantu, Abdulsalam, Obasanjo, babangida, Ezeife, Chukwumerije, Ekweme, Lar, Gambo and the less than 1% of Nigerians population still controlling 99% percent of our resources.
Naija own pass pareto's law of 80/20.Nigeria na 1%controls 99%·Mtwcheeeew.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment by Afam4eva(m): 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2012
1diocy has become a legal tender in Nigeria that everybody wants to use it. Must they congratulate for everything? I even thought he was appointed the thief in chief of PDP. How exactly will this Mama charlie trust fund benefit Nigeria?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanusi Forced To leave 3-Months To The End Of His Tenure - SaharaReporters / Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr / Mass Sack: FG Threatens To Withdraw License Of Recalcitrant Banks, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.