Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . (36177 Views)

Boko Haram Gives South Africa 24 Hours To Stop Xenophobia / Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North / Maiduguri: Boko Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2012
Demdem:

[s]Again u deserve the same comment i gave for the crap u wrote. Why was the main source not cut off from the onset if true? What kind of strategy will encourage getting rid of a bad tree by first pruning the branches while the root that is very well accessible is left to continue to grow. Only the foolish like ur kind will advocate for such.
[/s]

Your application for a new mumu level upgrade is rejected. You are presenting on the highest mumu level ever seen
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2012
Demdem:

Fool, then highlight to all my contradictions. I think its u that has issues with comprehension grin grin and ur hatred for a single man has blocked ur sense of reasoning.
U need to be examined. Check in.

Single man!? what planet did you come from? you guys (vampires, i mean) are in legion. You are in support of a killer sect, an apologist to their leader ( by the way before you begin to claim buhari is more catholic than the pope - why hasnt he condemned any of their atrocities?), thinks GEJ is not doing enough to curb their attacks and at the same breath dont want negotiation.

You dont need any check, trust me. You are completely and hopelessly insane. Calling you daft earlier was an under estimation. My apologies. go ahead craze dey go - na your right!! grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by nitlad: 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
Why can't the FG do a [url=en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008-2009_SLA_Northern_offensive]Sri Lanka[/url] and roast these fawking roaches to the last pudsucker! Or can't you see you have the zombies on the ropes already?!
Abi shey dem wan bad reach the [url=en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velupillai_Prabhakaran]Velupillai Prabhakaran[/url] and his notoriously brutal [url=en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_Tigers_of_Tamil_Eelam]Tamil Tiger Rebels[/url] ni?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Demdem(m): 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2012
oxford:
[s] Your application for a new mumu level upgrade is rejected. You are presenting on the highest mumu level ever seen[/s]

Typical u as usual, not making sense.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2012
Demdem:

What you mean to say is "I am an Idiotee, I dont understand logic"
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Demdem(m): 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2012
Ok, lets start trashing ur lies fool. having a good time here grin grin

oxford:

Single man!? what planet did you come from? you guys (vampires, i mean) are in legion.

Now it isnt Buhari alone, abegii give names of the accomplices. hopefully u know more than the security agents. Again the only vampires here are killer members who have so far been arrested as regards evil Boko

You are in support of a killer sect,

Prove this lie of urs from any of what i have written so far grin grin

an apologist to their leader ( by the way before you begin to claim buhari is more catholic than the pope - why hasnt he condemned any of their atrocities?),

If demanding that if he is a evil Boko sponsor he should be arrested immediately and jailed suggest that i am his apologist, then so be it grin grin by the way, check this out for the condemnation u lied about. as if it will make any change at all or it matters.
http://blog.jaluo.com/?p=22909

thinks GEJ is not doing enough to curb their attacks and at the same breath dont want negotiation.

When he told me he has the names of evil Boko sponsors and till date has deem it fit not to expose them. does that suggest a person that wants to put a quick end to this? i expect him to label them enemies of the state and not his brothers and sisters.

[s]You dont need any check, trust me. You are completely and hopelessly insane. Calling you daft earlier was an under estimation. My apologies. go ahead craze dey go - na your right!! grin grin[/s]

Crap. Zero sense.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Demdem(m): 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2012
oxford:

What you mean to say is "I am an Idiotee, I dont understand logic"

Demdem:

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Owen2(m): 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
chosen04: Members of Jama’atul Ahlis Sunnah Lidda’awati Wal Jihad also known as Boko Haram have said they are now willing to seize fire and stop all atrocities being perpetrated by their group and work against other existing groups if the State and Federal Government will truly heed to their demands.

The acclaimed spokesman of the group, Abu Mohammed Ibn Abdulazeez, who doubles as the second-in-command (Amir) to their leader Imam Abubakar Shekau revealed this in a tele-conference with journalists in Maiduguri on Thursday stating that if the state and the federal government want the group to seize fire completely, then former Borno state governo,r Ali Modu Sheriff must be arrested and prosecuted according to the law of the land.

He also said that apart from the arrest of Senator Ali Sheriff, government should compensate the group and rebuild their places of worship which were destroyed during 2009 uprising.

Abu Abdulazeez further stressed that, all their members who were arrested and are under the custody of security agencies must be released with immediate effect, and all their wives who were displaced following the crises as well as their children must be rehabilitated into the society to create room for a fruitful dialogue with the Federal Government.

He pointed out that for a dialogue to take place, it must be through the following elders namely: Dr. Shettima Ali Monguno, Former Head of State General Muhammadu Buhari, former Yobe State Governor, Bukar Abba Ibrahim, Ambassador Gaji Galtimari and Barr Aisha Alkali Wakil and her husband, Barr, Alkali Wakil, insisting that the dialogue must not take place in Nigeria but Saudi Arabia, as according to him, the government of Nigeria is not sincere for dialogue due to its betrayal in the past.

Abu Abdulazeez also said that the group has mandated five members who are to mediate on their behalf; they include himself (Abu Mohammed Abdulazeez), Abu Abbas, Sheikh Ibrahim Yusuf, Sheikh Sani Kontogora and Mamman Nur

While speaking on the series of killings and unwantom destruction of property that took over Maiduguri recently, Abu Abdulazeez disassociated the group from such act, pointing out that such attacks were politically motivated by those seeking for power in the Borno Emirate council, government or otherwise, but not in line with the ideology of the sect who are fighting for the cause of Allah.

He also said that,the burning of old and newly constructed primary schools witnessed across the state were not masterminded by the sect, insisting that the burning of such places were carried out by aggrieved politicians who were denied contracts from the state government.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/11/01/we-will-seize-fire-government-arrests-sheriff-compensate-us-boko-haram/

How's about they restore the properties that were lost during the bombings, bring back the lives that were lost, the families they displaced and all other numerous atrocities they metted out on the country.
These guys must take the entire nation for fools.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by curtain: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2012
One major acheivement of Gej apart from unearthing hidden curuptions is uncovering the hypocrisies of the north. Atleast now we know that what divides us is more than wat unites us. Those that Were benefiting from the hypocrisy shud knw dat to every begining there is always an end. If the north wants anything from the south they shud beta start begging for it, cos nothing wuld go for nothing as from 2015, and No one can lord over anothers resources, boko and buharis mujahiretadeens shud knw dat no amount of their beggins wil make nigerians forgive dem, they shud go and negotiate with their arewastan govt.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by okoisokan: 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2012
a1solution: Though i am yet to believe this news. If this news is true I wud advise FG to arrest the pple mention by this sect immediatly, because for Boko Boys to trust them, signifies they are their sponsor. Thats my opinion

You only entrust your representation to someone you trust and believe in. Someone who stand in for a killer is equally a killer.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Jamisco: 10:23am On Nov 06, 2012
lukkie:

This is just sentiments. The terrorists only want a neutral person, that's why they chose Buhari. If they had chosen Wole Soyinka would you say he's a sponsor too?

The politicians that have been traced to BH are all PDP members, & if the govt has any proof against Buhari let them bring it forward, we'll gladly condemn him. However I want him to reject the mediator role. Govt too should ignore BH.

When you give a mouse a cookie, it asks for a cup of milk

i think they can only call those that know what is on ground to negotiate upon, how would they mention wole soyinka to negotiate while he don't know any thing about bk. buhari is their major sponsor dats why
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by DaBullIT(m): 6:25am On Oct 20, 2014
chosen04:

Believe me I foresee this cursed nation meeting ALL the demands of "I know their members" group (apologies to GEJ)

Looks like your saw the future for real , tthat's where we are now

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Moment Lawan, Ndume Shook Hands In The Spirit Of Sportsmanship / 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) / Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.