Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... (10188 Views)

He Parked His Boss's Car Like This And Quit His Job. / Mercedes W203 C230 Kompressor - What Is This Car Like In Nigeria / Is There A Chance That Porsche Cayman 2014 Might Be Keyed Or Scratched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by wellmax(m): 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2012
Ahhhhh, can't forget laughing real hard when a kid wrote on my car.
The car has a 4X4 inscription , the unknown kid just balanced the equation....4X4=16
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
Wow. So lots of you scratched automobile belonging to others, when you were young. That's something I've never done.
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by Adanyebe(m): 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2012
Yes! He Almost crested all the english alphabet he knows on my KEKe Napep... but i was unlucky to have caught the little freaky toddler

1 Like

Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by NosaHenry(m): 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2012
Why do u have to remind me of this. I almost cried that day, I came out only to see ABCD written on my new car bonnet. In fact the mark is still there after 4 years. I have also has several other minor ones. Learned to cope with it
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2012
Yes, very annoying.

My younger ones did. The children in my nighbourhood did.
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by kenx1(m): 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2012
Hahahahahahaha can't 4get mine "today is for happy and cry" jezzz

2 Likes

Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by basisop(m): 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2012
Washing my car on sunday and saw "Toyota Camry" roughly inscribed under the Toyota Camry at the back of my car.

Obviously written by a child.
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by phadat(m): 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2012
My cousin used a stone and drew one long line from the rear light of my car up to the front of the car I was livid with rage but couldn't beat her else she lands in the hospital
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by ooua: 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2012
[quote author=vascey] This is just what I needed. I have laughed my head offsmileysmiley Sometimes its good to have this kind of writeups. I have been a victim soooooooooooomany times and it was really annoying, but after reading some of the comments I felt sorry for myself for ever being angry over little issues like kids writing on my car. This sure has changed my mindset. Kids are the same all over the worldsmiley
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by Oritna94(m): 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
Omo! It happened to me 6mnths ago when I just bought my car.it was jst 1day old.I had gone to church only to come out and see ABC scribbled on d passenger side door.I was mad.D mother of d little 3yr old just apologized.There was nothing I cd do smiley
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by Sirmee(m): 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2012
While a man was polishing his new car, his 6year old son picked up a stone and scratched some lines on the side of the car. In anger, the man took the child's hand and hit it many times; not realizing he was using a wrench (an iron spanner). The child lost all his fingers due to multiple fractures. At the hospital with painful tears the child asked his father, " Dad when will my fingers grow back?" The man was so hurt and speechless; he went back to his and kicked it a lot of times.
Devasted by his actions...sitting in front of the car he looked at the scratches; then he read what the child had written "LOVE YOU DAD AND JESUS LOVES YOU TOO"

2 Likes

Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by adeshina86: 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2012
its no longer a new tin 2 me again, coz am use 2 it, my car is on point (i-uncountable, A-z and etc
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2012
Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​o ßΕ̲̣̣̣̥ only write, dem even solve LCM (maths). Τ̣̣ђ€ differnce is adults paste stickers Aπϑ kids write on cars. Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​o cheating grin
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by Geomac: 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2012
It has happened to me several times.
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2012
It has happened on several occassions, and is still happening.
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by Wsdm: 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
Kslib:
It's a sign!! Give your life to christ..lol
You make me laugh... And the Islamic inscription i had placed is also a sign that i should give my life to.....?
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2012
Dolly-Parton:
E be like say I miss o. Seeing that almost everyone wrote on cars. How come I never thought of doing this while growing up.

Probably you were so busy using the razor on your living room seats, you forgot that there were cars outside

3 Likes

Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by sucess001(m): 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2012
how can this make front page? stupid thread!
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by Pageup1(m): 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2012
This reminds me of a hilarious joke i heard from somewhere (most probably fictional sha)...

A man went to see a friend and parked his SUV outside. The car has 4x4 written by the side. A mad man passing by saw the 4x4, came nearer and made his calculations, then using a piece of metal he roughly embossed =16 on the body. The owner, when he came out was so mad with rage on seeing it and the worst part he didnt know who did it.

Another day, after respraying the car, he came to see his friend and parked the car in the same spot again. The mad man passed and saw that the =16 have disappeared. He thought to himself "Who cleaned off this my maths nah?" and he used the piece of metal and scratched =16 again and went off. This time when the owner saw it, he divised a means to avoid it happening again (thinking its little kids that use to write on the car). He now sprayed the car again and went to an artist to print =16 on a sticker which he placed next to the 4x4.

The next time the mad man saw the =16 neatly pasted next to 4x4, he said "ehen! Now you got the answer correctly" and he used the piece of metal to mark a very looong big good, nike style, from the back door to the front door... ;
6 Likes
laughing my ass off . . .u no go kill me wit laugh
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2012
Still looking at mine. I still can't figure what the child was trying to spell
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by Two4Two(m): 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mine was a terrible one. My company gave me a brand new official car a Toyota Yaris dark blue color just that very day that i was driving it home, along grammar school bus stop in Ojodu area of lagos, i stopped by to take a bottle of cold beer only for me to come out to see a little girl hawker(about 13 years) with a nail drawing a tree and alphabets on the door of my car. Infact when i caught the girl, i beat the living day light out of her, and locked her awhile in the car, Till today whenever i see the marks i feel so bad.

To make the matter worse, my 2+ years old daughter, took a cue from the inscrptions on the car to do her own.

1 Like

Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by tallfact: 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2012
Kslib:
It's a sign!! Give your life to christ..lol

At times it's better for people to keep shut, you don't have to comment at all.
All muslim believe in JESUS, is one of ISlam pillars.

On scratching,one needs to be careful not to vest his or her anger on the children

1 Like

Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by simplydayo123(m): 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2012
Some kid wrote ABC-Z dOor to door of my former mercedes.now,i drive a camry and d bonnet has been deseigned with several OOOO's.abeg wetin i do dis kids nah?
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2012
iremember using my bicycle to scrape a neighbours car when i was young...the space between 2 cars parked side by side was so small and i squeezed by bicycle through, the handle scraping the car from one end to the other and i did it several times as i rode around the compound. he was so angry and i suddenly developed a great dislike for him. i know how that felt now

1 Like

Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by chidyke77(m): 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mine was that they normally avoids their dads car bt prefer writing on mine. Bt after reporting to their dad it has nw minimised,though they sometimes rub their dirty hands on it which is minor.
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by gulfer: 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
timbros: This reminds me of a hilarious joke i heard from somewhere (most probably fictional sha)...

A man went to see a friend and parked his SUV outside. The car has 4x4 written by the side. A mad man passing by saw the 4x4, came nearer and made his calculations, then using a piece of metal he roughly embossed =16 on the body. The owner, when he came out was so mad with rage on seeing it and the worst part he didnt know who did it.

Another day, after respraying the car, he came to see his friend and parked the car in the same spot again. The mad man passed and saw that the =16 have disappeared. He thought to himself "Who cleaned off this my maths nah?" and he used the piece of metal and scratched =16 again and went off. This time when the owner saw it, he divised a means to avoid it happening again (thinking its little kids that use to write on the car). He now sprayed the car again and went to an artist to print =16 on a sticker which he placed next to the 4x4.

The next time the mad man saw the =16 neatly pasted next to 4x4, he said "ehen! Now you got the answer correctly" and he used the piece of metal to mark a very looong big good, nike style, from the back door to the front door... grin grin ;
Mr IBU film, ehn.... grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by sunky644(m): 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2012
My own experience was even the day I came back from painter. The kid scratched the car I just painted, she had started writing from 1 thru to 7. Wetin man go do than to just keep looking like dummy.
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by adonisgold: 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2012
pappilo: This brings back memories. LMFAO

About 15 years ago, back in the hood, I took my freshly painted 1982 Peugeot 504 to see my friend who lived opposite one of these Jakande primary schools. You know those schools where the classroom walls only go halfway up and you have to carry your chair and desk to school on your head.

After my short visit, I walk out with my friend to see that someone had scribbled ''The boy is going'' on the panel just below the D pillar of my car. I was livid and automatically assumed that it was a student from the school opposite.

In my rage and without thinking through, I asked my friend that we go to the school and try to fish out the culprit. My friend said he was 100% sure the culprit didnt come from the school. I argued with him and said the sentence was something a school child would write and since he lived 10 meters across the road from the school, it only made sense that the culprit more than likely came from the school. My friend replied; No child in that school can write a complete sentence (said in jest whilst bemoaning the poor state of education in such schools)

That made me laugh uncotrollably and I soon forgot about the damage to my car and was shortly on my way after cleaning the tears from eyes which resulted from laughing so hard.

Chai! This is the funniest thread ever!
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by adonisgold: 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2012
sheyie2007: Some annoying kid wrote OBO with a nail on my Dad's car back home...it was so embarrassing that he had to do a body work that day.... He was so flipping pissed..they even drew a di#k-like figure beside it...
Am I the only person this thread is cracking up? Hahaha
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by begwong: 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2012
Dolly-Parton:
E be like say I miss o. Seeing that almost everyone wrote on cars. How come I never thought of doing this while growing up.
B/c u grew up where dat silver-Shinning rally bikes was d only means of transportation then.
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by begwong: 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2012
berem: And this topic made front page? Which kind topic be this? "How pikin take write A,B,C for car" WTF!
if only u live in naija,u would have known WTF pikins inscribe on cars!
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by vascey(m): 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
sheyie2007: Some annoying kid wrote OBO with a nail on my Dad's car back home...it was so embarrassing that he had to do a body work that day.... He was so flipping pissed..they even drew a di#k-like figure beside it...

I was in traffic when I read this and with the kind laff wey I scatter, passers-by must have thought I am crazy.
If any kid needs to be flogged, this kid deserves it 100%. LMAO. Damnnnnnn!!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Skills Every Female Car Driver Should Have / URGENT! My 2003 Accord Transmission Just Stalled. / Honda Pilot Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.