Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? (2041 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by chronique(m): 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2012
Ok. A flying bird just whispered to me that my recent ex,who is married & is currently pregnant,is in town. What makes it so funny is that,She's somewhere very close to me;as in,very close to my house. I hear she passes my street everyday. Hmmm. I really wanna see her,talk to her,trash out grey areas & unresolved matters & make up as friends again. I know she's taken so I guess I have no option other than forgetting about her. I really wish I could just get one last kiss for the road but hey!,that's just a mere wish. I know she wouldnt give me that. I really want to see her. I got butterflies running in my stomach...lol. Things love can cause... I'm just hoping I'd be able to behave myself if I get to see her. Yeah,I still love her.
Re: My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2012
you want to kiss another man's wife...??
oh lawd!! what kind of generation is this..??

2 Likes

Re: My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by Ariyke: 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2012
acidosis™:
you want to kiss another man's wife...?? oh lawd!! what kind of generation is this..??
I wonder ooo
Re: My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2012
Kiss her? I guess ur not thinking wit ur head dis tym,ur reasonin is btw ur legs. Y dnt u tell her dat ur about getin married,so she'll knw ur d serious type,not sum old jerk!!
Re: My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by fairygeh(f): 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2012
Poster is high on B reast milk shocked *exits thread*
Re: My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by chronique(m): 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2012
Common guys!!! I said "I wish" & that ends as a mere wish,simple. Y'all should stop getting unnecessarily worried & angry...lol.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by sisqology(m): 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2012
chronique: Common guys!!! I said "I wish" & that ends as a mere wish,simple. Y'all should stop getting unnecessarily worried & angry...lol.

They all have no ex... Leave dem

1 Like

Re: My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2012
Leave somebody's wife alone and stop wishing!
undecided

1 Like

Re: My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by roymary: 1:09am On Nov 02, 2012
@OP

You go fit dey steal meat for pot as i see your face. Na only u get ex??
Re: My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by 190theclown: 1:26am On Nov 02, 2012
I hope her husband did some investigation before getting a house close to yours for her

if i were him, I'll buy an AKWA LOCAL MADE GUN those ones that SHOOT BORIS for killing BUSHMEAT and hand it over to her for defence

you know the rest
Re: My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by chronique(m): 7:46am On Nov 02, 2012
roymary: @OP

You go fit dey steal meat for pot as i see your face. Na only u get ex??

yeye...lol. Na only me nd am know wetin happen to us. No need talkin too much.
Re: My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by chronique(m): 7:49am On Nov 02, 2012
190-the-clown:
I hope her husband did some investigation before getting a house close to yours for her

if i were him, I'll buy an AKWA LOCAL MADE GUN those ones that SHOOT BORIS for killing BUSHMEAT and hand it over to her for defence

you know the rest

lmao. We would just talk,trash out grey areas nd move on. Guess ur awka made gun wont be needed.
Re: My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by chronique(m): 8:23am On Nov 02, 2012
fairygeh: Poster is high on B reast milk shocked *exits thread*

yeah,you're right! The one you gave me abi?
Re: My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by 2kurupt(m): 10:40am On Nov 02, 2012
Point of correction: there's no recent or past ex. Ex is ex.

@topic. I understand dat you still have feelings for her, try & compose yourself by remembering that she's now married and out of your reach
Re: My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by agb2011(f): 10:40am On Nov 02, 2012
Tell us why u broke up
Re: My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by 190theclown: 10:59am On Nov 02, 2012
chronique:

lmao. We would just talk,trash out grey areas nd move on. Guess ur awka made gun wont be needed.

Really -

Seems u underestimate what those locally made guns could do,
Re: My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by bknight: 11:11am On Nov 02, 2012
Op get over it.

She has a life now, go get yours!..when d equation is balanced, u can now 'trash out those grey areas'.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2012
bknight: Op get over it.

She has a life now, go get yours! ..when d equation is balanced, u can now 'trash out those grey areas'.
in other words op get a life!
Re: My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by chronique(m): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2012
hornipipe: in other words op get a life!

Guy,behave urself...
Re: My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by chronique(m): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2012

She has a life now, go get yours!..when d equation is balanced, u can now 'trash out those grey areas'.

No p.
Re: My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by chronique(m): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2012

No P.
Re: My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by chronique(m): 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2012
agb2011: Tell us why u broke up

Abeg,na long story. Lots of misunderstanding between us plus she felt I was too strict when all I wanted was just making her the best n perfect lady for me. She started acting like she didnt love me & like She was seeing someone else. I called it quit to avoid being dumped but She still hasnt gotten over it despite being married. I still feel the anger in her voice when she talks to me(just like today). Guess we were never meant to be...
Re: My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by chronique(m): 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2012
2kurupt: Point of correction: there's no recent or past ex. Ex is ex.

@topic. I understand dat you still have feelings for her, try & compose yourself by remembering that she's now married and out of your reach

Yeah. I finally resolved to get her behind me for good today. My project next is getting a gal who's sweeter,sexier,prettier,more intelligent,etc than her. Getting someone who knocks her out would be the only thing that would satisfy me now.
Re: My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by mimiejacobz(f): 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2012
Hmmm,I feel luv in ur voice @ op buh shez nw 4 sum1 else,just b peeping thru ur window n watch ha pass
Re: My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by 7footre(m): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2012
mimiejacobz: Hmmm,I feel luv in ur voice @ op buh shez nw 4 sum1 else,just b peeping thru ur window n watch ha pass
You feel love in his voice? Hmmm some supernatural power yu gat!
Re: My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by chronique(m): 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2012
mimiejacobz: Hmmm,I feel luv in ur voice @ op buh shez nw 4 sum1 else,just b peeping thru ur window n watch ha pass

Yeah... peep thru d window? I'd rather pass...lol
Re: My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2012
u want to kiss another man's PREGNANT WIFE undecided
Re: My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by chronique(m): 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
mondi_cheeks: u want to kiss another man's PREGNANT WIFE undecided

They say make una go school,una go dey sitdon under mango tree....lol. I said "I wish"(thoughts starts & end in my mind) not "I want"(would make conscious efforts to make it or get it done in real sense). By the way,read thru again & realise it's just borne out of excitement. Not like there's a real intent & purpose to do it.
Re: My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2012
chronique:

They say make una go school,una go dey sitdon under mango tree. I said "I wish"(thoughts starts & end in my mind) not "I want"(would make conscious efforts to make it or get it done in real sense). By the way,read thru again & realise it's just borne out of excitement. Not like there's a real intent & purpose to do it.
either way im not the delusional one
Re: My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by chronique(m): 11:48pm On Nov 02, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
either way im not the delusional one

Common! Dont take dat too serious. That's suppose to be on a lighter note... Guess I forgot to add an "lol" to show wat angle I'm coming from
Re: My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by tashanja(m): 10:42am On Nov 03, 2012
Oga chronique, it seems you are the only one failing to see what majority are seeing, by your own admission both of you still have feelings for one another - in short (as per your username) chronically still in love.

Well, if I were you, I'd be running as far away as possible from temptation and abomination rather actively courting it.

What bussiness do you still have (as an ex for that matter) with somebody else's wife, if you needed closure why couldn't you have done it before she married?

There is a saying: That when you see a dog sniffing aroung a shoe, it is most likely going to pick it. My friend, its too late, she's already married; you need to move on, in fact cut off all ties with her immediately and don't look back or else you will only be tempting yourself to pick another man's shoe - remember you are already half way there by WISHING it in your mind.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2012
chronique:

Common! Dont take dat too serious. That's suppose to be on a lighter note... Guess I forgot to add an "lol" to show wat angle I'm coming from
ok sorry...i dont really understand pidgin by the way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Talking With Your Ex / Hey guys what would you do if you pop the Question And Your Fiancée Says 'NO' / An Introverts Guide To Successful Flirting/dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.