Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

When She Just Wants To Be Friends - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Just Wants To Be Friends (18232 Views)

(strictly 4 The Ladies) 5 Signs Thats He Just Wants Into Your Panties / Men Beware!!! Women Just Wants To Get Married, Nothing More!!! / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by dino2006(m): 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2012
Truth is, life is certainly too short for d kinda long tin, ds girls lik t put us on. If I want u as jst a frnd, I wldav made up my mind from d onset $ dere won't b room for any unnecessary hopin.
And if otherwise, I simply go for it, any smeh smeh frm u, attracts instant expulsion. No time for shitty endurance and adaptations.

#My thots
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by steffans(m): 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2012
africanrapper: Having a similar challenge too.

She's smashing hot. Her office is the next office from mine. Initially, she showed signs of wanting me to ‘toast’ her. Just this week, I did. To my utter shock, she’s now singing a different tune: “Uche, I want to be alone. I don’t want a boyfriend”. We should just be friends…blab la bla.
Now, I’m like WTF? Why did you show all those signs of wanting me to do toast you? Why the mixed signals?
Meanwhile, I’m dying to date this chic, ‘cos I think she has bright prospects.

What do i do?

Shun her....she will come begging..she wants u to keep on toasting..2 TRY and see if u truly Love her....
Meanwhile if u shun her 4 Long na she go dey hussle u....lol....Dats Life
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by naturalwaves: 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2012
Women are like shadows. You follow them, they run away. You get back from them, they follow you.

2 Likes

Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by olivegirl(f): 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2012
Ejiné: [img]http://i.qkme.me/Bet.jpg[/img]
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Punteke(m): 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2012
sadeiyare:

Wrong move. You want to gamble with a pontential wife's heart and act a player to get her ; bro I don't believe you like this girl like you profess
I really like the girl, I didn't say I was going to ask the neighbour out NO!, I am jus going to flirt around with her to see how the other girls reaction goes. Hopefully I pray it turns out positive.. I really like her and I know she likes me too. Buh the whole friends *ish* is not going down well with me,want to date her.. Maybe my mistake was letting her know how I really felt and not playing the normal games.
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2012
just give her something to miss, ladies on their own are confused.. if she doesnt love you then, make her do, make a difference... but always stay natural..
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2012
Punteke:
I really like the girl, I didn't say I was going to ask the neighbour out NO!, I am jus going to flirt around with her to see how the other girls reaction goes. Hopefully I pray it turns out positive.. I really like her and I know she likes me too. Buh the whole friends *ish* is not going down well with me,want to date her.. Maybe my mistake was letting her know how I really felt and not playing the normal games.

Enjoy your life, I mean consciously and she will want to be part of it

1 Like

Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by iamswizz(m): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2012
I hope u guys knw dat women too mistake ur being nice 2 them 2 tinking u want dem?

1 Like

Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2012
It means someone is also there. She is contemplating on how to bring out her double dating skills.
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2012
you are probably not her type jus stick to being friends and u wont have to waste more time being disappointed
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by thorpido(m): 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2012
freecocoa: So you guys rather we treat you badly to avoid misreading the whole thing?
I don't know how I can manage not to treat someone I consider a friend nicely.
No u don't have to treat men badly but if I dig u and u start doing things like cooking,helping me put up my apartment and stuff like dat,then I will expect more.
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Feraz(m): 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2012
Lol....she's putting you in the FRIENDS ZONE!!!! Why you no ask this question since last year make I take some advice here?? Something similar happened to me last year...I said I wasn't gonna date someone in my class...bla bla bla till I started talking to this lady in my class....by second semester, we got closer and were always going everywhere together...even after class, we'd wait behind and talk....never knew I was gonna develop feelings for her cos I was eyeing someone else and she wasn't really the type I'd fall for.....the biggest mistake I made was popping up the question of asking her out and she politely turned down the request saying I was infatuated....in my mind, I was like WTF??!!! I felt like my heart was shattered which was very stupid since we weren't going out.... Well, I had to respect her opinions for that since I can't force someone to love or like me in return....even everyone in class thought we were going out......till date, few of my friends know what happened cos my guys are like you're wasting too much time in popping the question......sometimes, I wished I had lived the lie of thinking she had feelings for me cos of the signals I received which I probably have misinterpreted.....it's something very painful but if she says so, then I think it's best you distance yourself from her if you can't handle it cos that is what I did......it's gonna be difficult but it probably is the best you can do for yourself.......
But girls tire me sef....you want a loving, caring guy who'd be your best friend, one comes along and the next thing, he too nice......

1 Like

Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by midiwifi(m): 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2012
Friends 4 what? I think am okay with my male friends. Trust me almost all guys dont lyk d idea of just been friends with a girl. What will d 2 of us be discussin? Are we clearing containers? If you are not down just let a brother knw. Church agbasala.

1 Like

Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by gsalvatore: 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2012
@OP.. U fvcked up by popping the question directly,next time "hide your dagger with a smile".
Remember! No such thing as Friend, only interests and enemies.
How about you acting nothing happened and move on after all not every venture ends up with a climax.
Personally, I don't do " we can be friends" that's against my principle. I don't have a business being too nice to a lady when am not interested in her- thats just me. If she wants a friend she should go and buy a french poodle.

1 Like

Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Maximus85(m): 12:10am On Nov 03, 2012
africanrapper: Having a similar challenge too.

She's smashing hot. Her office is the next office from mine. Initially, she showed signs of wanting me to ‘toast’ her. Just this week, I did. To my utter shock, she’s now singing a different tune: “Uche, I want to be alone. I don’t want a boyfriend”. We should just be friends…blab la bla.
Now, I’m like WTF? Why did you show all those signs of wanting me to do toast you? Why the mixed signals?

What do i do?
Bro! There are some negative replies from gurlz that are actually positive. U should be able to read between the lines. That she wants to be alone and she still wants you around as a friend, shows that she's just urging you to try harder.
Play it cool though. Stick around. She really wants you.
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by madamebebe(f): 2:16am On Nov 03, 2012
Okija_juju:

WTF!!!!

Is this guy doing what I think he is doing
?!!

. You are one massive joker grin
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Nobody: 2:18am On Nov 03, 2012
Based on the images on this page, I can (without any doubt) say that Okija_Juju is a female abuser or a potential one.
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by SimplySEA(m): 6:19am On Nov 03, 2012
I'm in a similar situation right... Was sitting wit her when i started reading this.... She actually started the move! Gave me a light with all d colours of green u can think of. She stylishly encouraged me to speak up. To my surprise when i did, she stamped on me d "d let's be frenzy " talk.... What really annoyed me was d encouragement. Why 'd she encourage me only to turn me down? I don bone sha...! We are be frenz but we talk more like i'm dating her already. Only problem is d definition "frenz", Which i now see as an insurance if she sees me wit another....! Goodluck man
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Zhahovic(m): 7:24am On Nov 03, 2012
If you are still asking gals out these days...u r on a long thing!...they will be using u to play pingpong!.
::
try getting close to them!..melt their hearts subtly!..before you knw it, you would have gotten her even without the awkward proposal...think of it winning her like a chess game
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by jaxxy(m): 9:08am On Nov 03, 2012
@op Dude!!! U still askin girls 4 permission 2 date dem? Dats 4 losers oh shocked u just shot u self in d leg wit dat lousy as$ question and she saw u as kinda dull witout knwing.

She shows u d green lights all u needed 2 do ws do ur job and u start asking her "shud I do my JoB"?

Ur skill needs sharpen up or u may continue loss hot lovly girls 2 dat foolish question u asked, only d slow babes wait 4 dat question.

Honestly I don't even ask dat question after doing my job I just say "ure my babe now" smiling and she always says yes smiling back at me! grin dats d confirmation u want init?! now do u see how its done?

Yeah last lesson: even if she doesn't give any greenlight I create d greenlight grin grin hv u heard of dat b4? I guess nt I learnt 4rm d best cool so u can learn it 2...give u more shortly 8

U knw wot JoB means rite Not neccessarily slipin wit her bt any thing dat rocks her boat! cool grin
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Punteke(m): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2012
cool
jaxxy: @op Dude!!! U still askin girls 4 permission 2 date dem? Dats 4 losers oh shocked u just shot u self in d leg wit dat lousy as$ question and she saw u as kinda dull witout knwing.

She shows u d green lights all u needed 2 do ws do ur job and u start asking her "shud I do my JoB"?

Ur skill needs sharpen up or u may continue loss hot lovly girls 2 dat foolish question u asked, only d slow babes wait 4 dat question.

Honestly I don't even ask dat question after doing my job I just say "ure my babe now" smiling and she always says yes smiling back at me! grin dats d confirmation u want init?! now do u see how its done?

Yeah last lesson: even if she doesn't give any greenlight I create d greenlight grin grin hv u heard of dat b4? I guess nt I learnt 4rm d best cool so u can learn it 2...give u more shortly 8

U knw wot JoB means rite Not neccessarily slipin wit her bt any thing dat rocks her boat! cool grin

Noted!. What did you say about creating green lights again??
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Johncuba(m): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2012
U wonda wat dis gals hav in mind whn dey give u dis everglowing greenlight...Dia is dis gal dat has bin frequentin my place since i came bak 4rm skul showing signs lyk i should go ahead nd ask ha out..Always dressing sexily nd making me feel lyk am wasting too much tym wit d whole 'friends' talks nd all..Just ystaday i decided 2 bite my own share of d cake only 4 d gal 2 get sooo upset nd start saying shit...She even vowed nt 2 come around my place again...Hu cares 2 me its just good riddance to bad rubbish....
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by LoveDecay(m): 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2012
ITS CALLED FLIRTATION .... IT ISNT SUPPOSE TO LEAD TO ANYTHING, AT LEAST NOT IN A BORING WAY.

GIRLS LOVE TO FLIRT. WHEN A GUY LEARNS TO FLIRT, HE WILL UNDERSTAND WOMEN ARE ATTENTION WHORES

NOT NORMAL ATTENTION .... A - TENSION !! GET IT!!

1 Like

Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2012
Johncuba: U wonda wat dis gals hav in mind whn dey give u dis everglowing greenlight...Dia is dis gal dat has bin frequentin my place since i came bak 4rm skul showing signs lyk i should go ahead nd ask ha out..Always dressing sexily nd making me feel lyk am wasting too much tym wit d whole 'friends' talks nd all..Just ystaday i decided 2 bite my own share of d cake only 4 d gal 2 get sooo upset nd start saying shit...She even vowed nt 2 come around my place again...Hu cares 2 me its just good riddance to bad rubbish....

Hope u kissed her or romanced her...If u did she will still come back trust me. She still dey do akor. What a girl hates most is a slow guy. A guy that is too fast and brash is not good but atleast is better than a slow guy who won't get any. Girls like attention....She fit come ur house dey chop ur food, sleep for ur bed and watch ur home theatre...even shake her bum bum in front of u and open her laps anyhow and flirt but still carry are vjayjay to one worthless, good for nuffin, broke guys house to oil if u're too slow immediately after leaving ur place.
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2012
Ejiné: [img]http://i.qkme.me/Bet.jpg[/img]
beware of the rapist
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Zhahovic(m): 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2012
Ur r wastin ur time askin a gal öut..she gö dey dö u like pingpöng..try n win her över subtly..like a chessgame
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by evablisse(f): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
Gabrielsylar:
The summary of the advice is UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD U MAKE WOMAN OR WOMEN AN ISSUE........When u take women issue too emotional u start becoming irrational and opening countless threads on nairaland....if she says friends...FINITO JUST DO FRIENDS.....The biggest problem is acting like a wussbag and losing out completely with the chick...train ur mind to be able to like plenty girls without oversampling a woman...that's why a guy should have a time consuming career it helps him boost his immunity against women emotional complicatioins that renders him weak and lacking authority oer his life
In other words, you advise guys to be players?
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Bamz(m): 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
shadrach77:
my two cents - when a lady says "let's just be friends" it's one of three things; (a) she is not interested and doesn't want to hurt you by saying 'no' so she is trying to let you off by being diplomatic (b) she needs you around her to act as a shield to ward off other guys (c)she needs you around her to act as a bait in attracting another suitor which she is eyeing - now in the last two scenarios, she is indirectly using you. Whenever i find myself in such situation, i'll just ignore her "friendship" and seek greener pasture elsewhere cheesy cheesy cheesy wink smiley smiley

Sounds like someone that does random dates. LOL

1 Like

Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by HustlePro: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
Limaoscar:

OMG!!!!!!......you're horrible!!!!
how? as in how? I know its 2012.. but if you see this, please answer how
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Lilpen3758: 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
africanrapper:
Having a similar challenge too.

What do i do?
uche that girl doesn't want you to date her
It's simple she wants you to Bleep her like she stole your wallet

1 Like

Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Lilpen3758: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
Means you never reach. So go work harder and make more cheddar and you will get a resounding Yes.
get out joor
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by sweet7oyin(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
Gracious10:

Bc men hardly understand differences between friendship gestures and that of a relationship. A lady can just be friends with you and yet don't want to date you but that una yeye hormones will always translate female relations as wanting to date you especially if you are helplessly attracted to her.

I have so many male friends and I don't think any of them hasn't asked me out. They aren't bad people but friendship should be what it is. Love ruins things.
thats because females look for friendship and guys look for sex and this is from the fact that girls can have sex if they wanted at anytime and so it has lost its value and guys cant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? / SEX STORY: How It All Started With My Step-sister / My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.