Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (120723 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 5:35am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas and happy new Year in advance
wish you all long life and prosperous pips, come 2013 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 25, 2012
happy xmas fellows
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 9:01am On Dec 25, 2012

On behalf of Surveycash and family, I wish you all a merry Christmas and a pipful new year
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 9:27am On Dec 25, 2012
Wishing all of us a happy, joyous Christmas celebration and a glorious new year in advance

@Eawealth, thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Rich4god(m): 9:51am On Dec 25, 2012
Happy Christmass to you all...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by nelsonmo: 11:51am On Dec 25, 2012
efe22:

My lesson alone is enough for everyone to be wise here forever. This is the latest format they use making everyone think they are good trader. When you give them a call, it is a different ball game which signals to you the smell of a big rat. This was my case with Nelsonmo.
Efe Efe Efe, pls stop using me for case studies like dat, didnt i giv u signals u paid 4? pls b very careful wit me benin is just too small 4 d both of us to b after each other cus i know u hav ur network also but hmmm hmmmm hmmm ok,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by lawson007(m): 11:53am On Dec 25, 2012
On behalf of Lawson007 "the lawman" himself and family accept my warmest yuletide greetings and i wish you all a happy 2013.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by maxibrainz: 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2012
Pls guys am new to forex, can you guys tell me were to get forex tutorials and the strategies needed to make money from forex. I want to learn forex from the scratch and pls how much atleast do i need to start trading forex?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2012
maxibrainz: Pls guys am new to forex, can you guys tell me were to get forex tutorials and the strategies needed to make money from forex. I want to learn forex from the scratch and pls how much atleast do i need to start trading forex?

Welcome on board. Start with www.babypips.com. When you are done, get a mentor for the practicals.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by umozez(m): 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Xmas to u all... And a pipsful 2013
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
nelsonmo:
Efe Efe Efe, pls stop using me for case studies like dat, didnt i giv u signals u paid 4? pls b very careful wit me benin is just too small 4 d both of us to b after each other cus i know u hav ur network also but hmmm hmmmm hmmm ok,

Did u really dupe Efe? Efe is a good kid so pls tell me u didnt dupe him.

@eawealth, you've shown urself to be your brother's keeper. More grease to ur elbow bro!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by omaojo1: 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2012
nelsonmo:

That you render signal services that are paid for tells that you're part of the scammers in here. Dude would not be crying all over if all was well, see the way you are now threatening him. Granted, he's responsible for taking ur calls, why did you come here to look for those to hoodwink? All this flash in the pan signal providers, 2013 will be bad if you don't change ur ways.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by maxibrainz: 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
surveycash:

Welcome on board. Start with www.babypips.com. When you are done, get a mentor for the practicals.
Tanx i hope i graduate in time but how much at least do i need to start trading forex
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Rich4god(m): 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
Market now open for some traders.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
Rich4god: Market now open for some traders.
is it true that the market is now opened in some brokers platform?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by natruetalk: 1:17am On Dec 26, 2012
am expecting my broker to open mkt, i think it will be safe to go for eu SHORT at a good price.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 5:38am On Dec 26, 2012
nelsonmo:

Still awaiting your response cos I'm on the edge of putting u in my 'book of scammers'.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 6:26am On Dec 26, 2012
Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year in advance.
How's trading? took a break November when I made some loses sha, and stepped up my diversification. Its all good, made initial loses and consolidating on others. Na forex I sabi, so, am facing it squarely.
I have been greatly blessed this yr. Did crazy things this December sha, drove from the north to benin myself less than 2 months driving, and na manual... the road was like fx charts... Am infinitely grateful to all, rozayx, lawson ma guy.... (dt deal went south ooo) naijababes and others, frenchman, wizecoder, trendlines, unclenna nko?

Full time trading resumes January.
Tnx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by lawson007(m): 8:03am On Dec 26, 2012
natruetalk: am expecting my broker to open mkt, i think it will be safe to go for eu SHORT at a good price.
I will prefer to wait for the current consolidation by GU before i SELL brutally,maybe i will check at 11am to see how the 4hrs chart will look like,if it fails to cross 1.6150 successfully then the SELL of daily chart will continue.I am still expecting at least 100pips down for GU and if the it breaks 1.6005 downward then free fall in January.
if Eu fails to convincingly close above 1.3165-1.3180,then the historical claim the USD is bullish and EU SELLs in January may happen in january 2013

WINNINGWAYZ: Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year in advance.
How's trading? took a break November when I made some loses sha, and stepped up my diversification. Its all good, made initial loses and consolidating on others. Na forex I sabi, so, am facing it squarely.
I have been greatly blessed this yr. Did crazy things this December sha, drove from the north to benin myself less than 2 months driving, and na manual... the road was like fx charts... Am infinitely grateful to all, rozayx, lawson ma guy.... (dt deal went south ooo) naijababes and others, frenchman, wizecoder, trendlines, unclenna nko?

Full time trading resumes January.
Tnx
My bro. i wish you the best in the new year... that deal went south?!!!!! i am shocked shocked.na wa o - that na bad news O! we'll talk.You promised to branch Owerri on your way to Benin or the road map/fx chart did not range into the East? smiley

ufotuko: is it true that the market is now opened in some brokers platform?
especially in platforms of brokers in Cyprus

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by JAkpayen(m): 8:25am On Dec 26, 2012
@ lawson007, did you notice that GU dip to a low of 1.5990 in the interbank yesterday while GJ fell to 134.xx?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 8:51am On Dec 26, 2012
maxibrainz:
Tanx i hope i graduate in time but how much at least do i need to start trading forex

an amount you can afford to lose.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 9:27am On Dec 26, 2012
nelsonmo:

Hello, this world is not worth worrying/dying for outside God Almighty. As far as I know, I have no enemy/friend but every enemy/friend of God is my enemy/friend. Oh why am I even replying you on this when I said NEVER to again?... It is a sign that I do not posses UNFORGIVEN spirit but for every lessons to keep burning & to remind others to be wary of those who come in sheep clothing but inside them are filled with dead men's bones. If I don't use you as a case study, who do you want me to when it was/is obvious you are a scammer like Kirinwa. The same style...difference being that he deals on gold trading. Glad you are the one now pulling yourself out again instead of being silent.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by lawson007(m): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2012
@JAkpayen, thanks for the heads up but i am sure my chart did not show any Xmas gap down to 1.5990,the lowest all my chart have shown is 1.6100(which minus spread is 1.6097).I wonder where that -100pips drop occurred in the interbank.Bros.,for now i'll believe more what my system is saying for now.Gu is at best in a range to 1.6050 and if it breaks this point upwards then i should expect it @1.6200. but Gu i am still expecting sell.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2012
efe22:

Hello, this world is not worth worrying/dying for outside God Almighty. As far as I know, I have no enemy/friend but every enemy/friend of God is my enemy/friend. Oh why am I even replying you on this when I said NEVER to again?... It is a sign that I do not posses UNFORGIVEN spirit but for every lessons to keep burning & to remind others to be wary of those who come in sheep clothing but inside them are filled with dead men's bones. If I don't use you as a case study, who do you want me to when it was/is obvious you are a scammer like Kirinwa. The same style...difference being that he deals on gold trading. Glad you are the one now pulling yourself out again instead of being silent.

Dont worry, the dude is under investigation and he's very close to being listed on the list of known scammers on nairaland.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 10:03am On Dec 26, 2012
FXKing2012: @eawealth, you've shown urself to be your brother's keeper. More grease to ur elbow bro!

Although he told me not to announce it here but I will. He gave me 10k. 80k to go. May God pour out pips on all of us come 2013 and lets scammers seize posting here.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by udemzyudex(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2012
today is boxing day and i thank God for giving us the grace to see 2day..
Pls i'll be very happy if any trader can share any ebook concerning forex trading..i av little knowledge about forex and i'll be going into forex by God grace next year,though still reading alot about it in babypips skul..
Pls help with any ebook on forex..thanks

Udeme.peter5@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by JAkpayen(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2012
lawson007: @JAkpayen, thanks for the heads up but i am sure my chart did not show any Xmas gap down to 1.5990,the lowest all my chart have shown is 1.6100(which minus spread is 1.6097).I wonder where that -100pips drop occurred in the interbank.Bros.,for now i'll believe more what my system is saying for now.Gu is at best in a range to 1.6050 and if it breaks this point upwards then i should expect it @1.6200. but Gu i am still expecting sell.
Was monitoring price movement on Fxstreet live currency rate and forexlive (www.forexlive.com/blog/2012/12/25/cable-in-its-own-world/ & http://www.forexlive.com/blog/2012/12/25/sterling-in-your-stocking/) commentary although the brokers closed shop.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2012
efe22:
If I don't use you as a case study, who do you want me to when it was/is obvious you are a scammer like Kirinwa. The same style...difference being that he deals on gold trading. Glad you are the one now pulling yourself out again instead of being silent.

www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-known-scammers-nairaland-pls
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 11:39am On Dec 26, 2012
mhen! could not resist the temptation when i saw that bb stop was broken upward in ej and gj so i bought o,ej has hit tp,entered the ej on the 24th,but the gj today,currently in +ve sha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 26, 2012
lawson007: @JAkpayen, thanks for the heads up but i am sure my chart did not show any Xmas gap down to 1.5990,the lowest all my chart have shown is 1.6100(which minus spread is 1.6097).I wonder where that -100pips drop occurred in the interbank.Bros.,for now i'll believe more what my system is saying for now.Gu is at best in a range to 1.6050 and if it breaks this point upwards then i should expect it @1.6200. but Gu i am still expecting sell.

gud day pal and hws tins...pls I'm sorry to tell u I'm interseted in forex.thr hv been lot my ppl discouraging me frm been involved but i jst dnt know......

can u pls jst brief me a bit wit ur reply on d basic and very sensitive things to know b4 startin forex......

WULD ALSO LIKE U AS A ADD FRIEND....
wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 11:51am On Dec 26, 2012
LaconicINC: mhen! could not resist the temptation when i saw that bb stop was broken upward in ej and gj so i bought o,ej has hit tp,entered the ej on the 24th,but the gj today,currently in +ve sha

EJ, GJ, AJ have a 1000pips potential northwards in few months...

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (116) (Reply)

Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.