Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (120700 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by hisableplc(m): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
rozayx5: Merry Christmas and happy new Year in advance
wish you all long life and prosperous pips, come 2013 grin grin

Na sooo oooh boSS
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Rich4god(m): 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
Seeing so many pips... But just watching from the sideline.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by hisableplc(m): 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
maxibrainz: Pls guys am new to forex, can you guys tell me were to get forex tutorials and the strategies needed to make money from forex. I want to learn forex from the scratch and pls how much atleast do i need to start trading forex?
There is difference between making money and knowing how to make money...
First i think you should know how to make money i.e knowing how to trade before making the money
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by dboy365: 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
surveycash:

EJ, GJ, AJ have a 1000pips potential northwards in few months...
Abe sworn in. Plenty printing of yen (Monetary Easing). Anyone not involved in picking some good checks from jpy pairs will be missing out big time. Long all risky/jpy pairs
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
dboy365:
Abe sworn in. Plenty printing of yen (Monetary Easing). Anyone not involved in picking some good checks from jpy pairs will be missing out big time. Long all risky/jpy pairs
you certainly have a very good sense of humour grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 3:52am On Dec 27, 2012
GJ buy, 88 pips and counting.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by JAkpayen(m): 4:02am On Dec 27, 2012
LaconicINC: GJ buy, 88 pips and counting.....
See the bbstop signal on EU for buy 1HR & 4HR....pls confirm from your side
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 6:02am On Dec 27, 2012
LaconicINC: GJ buy, 88 pips and counting.....

Good, nice trades, keep pipping, still on the sidelines grin
keep it simple, forget all these grammer here, one guy was asking me one face book that if i cannot do a 1 week market analysis that i am not a real trader grin grin grin

if you like analyse the whole topic on forex, what i know is that a simple and effective trading system is all you need in this game and not english , grin grin grin what has your analysis got to do with the market movement, when the time comes the market will not consider analysis grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 6:03am On Dec 27, 2012
JAkpayen:
See the bbstop signal on EU for buy 1HR & 4HR....pls confirm from your side
indeed EU buy is confirmed on the 4 hr chart, but i will not put my money there right now cos volatility is kinda low
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 6:05am On Dec 27, 2012
LaconicINC: indeed EU buy is confirmed on the 4 hr chart, but i will not put my money there right now cos volatility is kinda low

EU is no go area till Jan, JPY pairs are hot cake for now shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 6:09am On Dec 27, 2012
rozayx5:

Good, nice trades, keep pipping, still on the sidelines grin
keep it simple, forget all these grammer here, one guy was asking me one face book that if i cannot do a 1 week market analysis that i am not a real trader grin grin grin

if you like analyse the whole topic on forex, what i know is that a simple and effective trading system is all you need in this game and not english , grin grin grin what has your analysis got to do with the market movement, when the time comes the market will not consider analysis grin grin
you see some people just believe they are forex lord,if you don't follow their method then you cannot be successful, once met a guy whom i asked to teach me forex after i returned to forex,left cos of all the consistent losses,and the guy said it took him 2 years to be a stable trader and that i need at least 2 years to make stable profits,thanks to you Rozayx5,you have proven that theory to be wrong with your new formula,its all about KISS kiss kiss grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 6:13am On Dec 27, 2012
rozayx5:

you are right bro,that pair is range bound
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 7:27am On Dec 27, 2012
let the yen pips rain!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by lawson007(m): 8:47am On Dec 27, 2012
EG buy all the way,because 4hrs,daily and weekly are all on buy
rozayx5:

I am looking at EU buy if it breaks 1.3255 Tp @1.3303.Rozayx5 you are spot on for the JPY pairs.In my system whenever there is weekly and daily breakout then it is one way journey.EJ brokeout yesterday on the daily chart.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 8:49am On Dec 27, 2012
so bored,
*heads off to Calabar Carnival*

abeg december do pass make transaction alerts begin again grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 8:53am On Dec 27, 2012
Here is the list of known
scammers on nairaland, pls
beware!
www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-
known-scammers-nairaland-pls
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 10:16am On Dec 27, 2012
102 pips and counting... i hope am not the only one raking the yen pips! cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by swiftz(f): 10:43am On Dec 27, 2012
LaconicINC: 102 pips and counting... i hope am not the only one raking the yen pips! cool cool cool

Hmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,enjoyment! smiley smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
LaconicINC: 102 pips and counting... i hope am not the only one raking the yen pips! cool cool cool

You are not alone sir.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by latestsunny(m): 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nid sum help oooooooo!!! Av bn tradin and losing for d past 1n half yrs nw. I tink I nid a forum lik ds.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by latestsunny(m): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
surveycash:

You are not alone sir.

Aw mny trade position do u open?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by prowitin(m): 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
undecided shocked what just happened on forex factory all the major news has vanished....where is my NFP cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
swiftz:

Hmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,enjoyment! smiley smiley

yeah, thats how forex is supposed to be, when you stick to simple instructions and dont want to overload your brain with things you wont need grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
rozayx5:

yeah, thats how forex is supposed to be, when you stick to simple instructions and dont want to overload your brain with things you wont need grin
you bet!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by forexprophet(m): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
GOOD PROPHECT.......MY OGA........MERRY CHRISMAS TO U ALL.....went for a very good rest away from the addiction of laptop and also to sharpen my pip eyes cheesy
surveycash:

EJ, GJ, AJ have a 1000pips potential northwards in few months...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
forexprophet: GOOD PROPHECT.......MY OGA........MERRY CHRISMAS TO U ALL.....went for a very good rest away from the addiction of laptop and also to sharpen my pip eyes cheesy

welcome back,
your friend always calls unlike you, it seems pips dont allow you to call me again abi, and remember to do christmas for me grin grin grin grin
enjoy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by samuelkanu: 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
grin grin grin no holiday for u guys? interesting to see u guys are all raking pips. 2013 no go easy o because dont wanna waste any hour without making money.hmmm tempted to join must confess cos d holiday seems too long. wish u guys all d best
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by prowitin(m): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
100pips for the day thanx to ej, eu usdchf eurgbp grin.....nzdusd yyyy na sad....well trading this period and making profit is good enough...am still trigger ready for the week but done for now. plsssssssssssssssssssss more pips and setup calls in the coming year. and alot more insult and bragging as usual. grin all this makes the thread interesting {in my own opinion sha} cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by lawson007(m): 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
Do we really think that EJ is heading to 116.62 and 117.68 this month? my system is really pointing out such a scenario.
I am only sure of it at 114.50 soon- it is not late to enter EJ for this target of 40pips.
My Eu entry @ 1.3255 has paid off well,
my GU SELL still holds,Usdchf SEll paying well
EG paid well and EJ has done well.
Thank God for nice pips during this yuletide.I can now use these Xmas pips value for my stop loss in January.
Talking about January and the Fiscal Cliff of Obama and America, i want to see how my system plays technically over fundamentals.
Fundamentally speaking They must be pricing in the effect of the fiscal cliff into the markets and all attention migrates to safe haven like Gold,Swiss franc,and the YEN.If this EJ closes above 111.37 then the monthly chart has a breakout.

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (116) (Reply)

Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.