Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:21 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (119732 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by jamace(m): 8:03am On Nov 03, 2012
My God! Forex trading alerts has gone farther. I am really missing the train because of my job. Anyway, I am always by the corner monitoring events but it pains me that I can not participate.

I can confidently say that some of us are already achieving my dream. Please keep the flag flying.

May the pips be with you all.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Gbotun(m): 9:21am On Nov 03, 2012
Pleas i want to learn Forex
and i need a good Tutor
with proofs of earning.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by meritdee(m): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2012
[quote author=rozayx5][/quote]

A man mail me some months back from nairaland, asked me when I started forex, told him 2008.. He told me I should stop wasting my time on forex, that the only way you can make it in forex is by being a broker. That he has tried, tried and tried but discovered no way out... I guess all he does now is sells books on forex... All I did was laugh and carry on with my steady and constant profits, even though I make them in cents... But like seriously, been thinking on that ish for a long time, why are few people making it and others keep lamenting? All I could still resolve to is greed... Its just like a guy who funded an account in july with $500 and he's already dreaming of driving a Range to village come Dec 24th of the same year... Our make money sharp sharp scheme....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by ayox2003: 9:32am On Nov 03, 2012
rozayx5: Dem neva start, when Traders start displacing some Billionaires and start giving out Scholarships more than MOBIL, dem go no say traders no come Lagos to count bridge,       

True shah, i get so many messages on facebook asking me how i have remained in such a dangerous business, i tell them that fx is not dangerous, it is the mind you use in trading it that can make it dangerous 
we will all get there,* end of year golf course party tingz*( exclusively for traders*   

Hahahahahha...Golf course party things...this niccur is mouthed. grin

I no go mind party for golf course oh cos na the first time whey I go hear am be this. Hahahaha. Na golf club and ball we go use do toast abi. grin

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2012
meritdee:

A man mail me some months back from nairaland, asked me when I started forex, told him 2008.. He told me I should stop wasting my time on forex, that the only way you can make it in forex is by being a broker. That he has tried, tried and tried but discovered no way out... I guess all he does now is sells books on forex... All I did was laugh and carry on with my steady and constant profits, even though I make them in cents... But like seriously, been thinking on that ish for a long time, why are few people making it and others keep lamenting? All I could still resolve to is greed... Its just like a guy who funded an account in july with $500 and he's already dreaming of driving a Range to village come Dec 24th of the same year... Our make money sharp sharp scheme....

Lolzz grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by JAkpayen(m): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2012
rozayx5/ayox2003 have you read this too, a staggering 300K - 500K retail traders in naija

A Look at the Nigerian Forex Market

While perhaps not on the top of anyone’s lists for a growing forex market, Nigeria is quickly becoming a destination for brokers to market their products. Leading the interest in Nigeria has been the country’s rising fortune thanks to the energy exploration industry. The discovery of oil and subsequent oil boom of the 1970’s led to cultural changes taking place with energy replacing agriculture as the leading industry and the transfer of the nation’s capital to Lagos from Abuja. However, due to constant changes in government and military coups since Nigeria’s independence in 1960, the new found wealth hasn’t always reached the overall population. As such, even though the country can boast the two wealthiest people of African origin, Aliko Dangote and Mike Adenuga, Nigeria remains an emerging market with 70% of its population living under the poverty line. Currently, improvements are taking place with the enactment of economic reforms and foreign investments.

Forex Market
Like much of the world, retail forex in Nigeria began to gain popularity during the mid 2000’s. Among smaller sized accounts the forex market can thank its popularity to an overtaxed and overcharged equities market which has led investors to seek other assets to trade. This gap was easily filled by forex trading which offers low barriers of entry, free trading platforms, commissionless tradesmand a wide variety of tradable products. Also, with most clients beginning with mini accounts with an average of $500 forex’s large leverage has been a draw to clients.

Due to Nigeria’s capital markets having a meager penetration within the general public, knowledge of trading is low in the country. As can be imagined, this led to many scams and fraud taking place as well as early entrants to the country offering wide spreads. Currently though, the local industry has been trying to improve its reputation. The number of Nigerian Forex traders is estimated to be at 300,000 to 500,000. Around 25% of these are active traders with trade volumes estimated between $500 million to $800 million. The main brokers who have penetrated the Nigerian market are Alpari, InstaForex, FXOpen, ACM Gold, GKFX and FXCast.

Having a low financial educated public has led to the establishment of trading schools sprouting up within the country. These firms are typically run by a few traders that teach attendees the basics and more advanced technical and fundamental analysis. They will also refer students to brokers that they have relationships with. The main independent education providers are Bullbear Trading House, run by an experienced trader with technical analysis qualification, Webiglad Investments, run by a former banker at GT Bank, and Wayves Systems Enterprise, an education provider in Abuja. Explaining what attracts Nigerian’s to the trading schools, Fashe Itopa CEO/MD at Wayves Systems Enterprise explained “The new learners like my method of teaching, I talk about the basics but always give them ideas and strategies on how they can make money.”

http://forexmagnates.com/a-look-at-the-nigerian-forex-market/

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxisreal: 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2012
can somebody advice me on the best bank for wire transfer to a broker from nigeria pls. i need to know the charges on $1000 and timming of d fund movement. also need to know on withdraw-er from broker to such bank. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by ayox2003: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
JAkpayen: rozayx5/ayox2003 have you read this too, a staggering 300K - 500K retail traders in naija

http://forexmagnates.com/a-look-at-the-nigerian-forex-market/

I believe this report. It says 25% of them are active traders. Bro, that's so bleeding true. Since 2006, count all the nigerians that have atleast traded at one stage of their lives e go reach that number.

Na the $800million na him I no believe cos the largest amount whey I sabi say person use trade for naija na $500k when $ was 125, abt 63milla. I no come sabi how much those brokers dey make sha.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Kirinwa: 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2012
I wish to start gold trading after I witnessed Friday's massive fall on gold. I understand technical analysis but I don't have access to any site offering fundamental analysis for gold like forexfactory does for for forex.Please Forex brothers and Sisters I need your support,advice and prayers as I launch into the world of gold trading. God bless us all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Rich4god(m): 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2012
Hello fellow traders... Plz i have a question to ask with respect to NFP release on 1st friday of the month. Yesterday was the first time i withnessed how the market respond once the news has been released. My question now is... "At exactly 1:30pm when the news is released, does the candle (assuming a 15 min TF) just head towards a direction (up/down) to cover up to 20-30pips (or more) or does it atimes ranges up and down before heading to a direction?. Taking an example from what happened yesterday, almost all the pair went towards a direction (some went up while others went down)within 1 minute, but it seem as if no pair ranged up and down. Hope my question is clear. The chart below is from EU 15 min time frame.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2012
rozayx5: BOSSes focus well,
USDJPY
are you seeing what i am seeing
Am seeing things grin grin grin grin grin
it always gives us a hint grin grin grin grin grin grin
still too early to tell
BOSS i use an Acer mini D270 3 cell battery, gives me a little above 3 hours, whats the 9 hour battery pack you talked about is it 6 cells? or something else,pls reply
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by erniok(m): 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2012
Rich4god: Hello fellow traders... Plz i have a question to ask with respect to NFP release on 1st friday of the month. Yesterday was the first time i withnessed how the market respond once the news has been released. My question now is... "At exactly 1:30pm when the news is released, does the candle (assuming a 15 min TF) just head towards a direction (up/down) to cover up to 20-30pips (or more) or does it atimes ranges up and down before heading to a direction?. Taking an example from what happened yesterday, almost all the pair went towards a direction (some went up while others went down)within 1 minute, but it seem as if no pair ranged up and down. Hope my question is clear. The chart below is from EU 15 min time frame.
it depends if the actual release was far better than the previous and projected data. if it is, the price just tanks, no waiting. But if it is better than previous but not better than expected, that is when there are spikes and ranges as the big guns make decisions where to place their bets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FEMIOLA2: 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2012
rozayx5: http://www.punchng.com/am-business/introduction-to-forex-trading-2/

Are we gaining more ground grin

He (Kunle Adeyeri)was the one that introduced me to forex in 2007 in one of his seminars before he relocated to UK.good to know that he s still doing fine in forex.He s a very truthful person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by jamace(m): 6:17am On Nov 04, 2012
It's Time to Call the UFX Kiss of Death a Scam

There are a lot of stupid broker tricks out there. A lot of bad brokers do things like rig the slippage against you or requote you unnecessarily to make you take a worse price. There is only one broker we know of that has earned a special nickname for its own unique trick against clients.

UFX Markets created something that's been nicknamed the UFX Kiss of Death. UFX assigns clients an account manager. There are many reports of these account managers using high pressure tactics to get a client to make “one last trade” before withdrawing money. Many FPA members have complained that the final trade is much too large for the account size. If price moves against the client's position, the account gets deeply damaged or even wiped out.

UFX also has a colorful history in the FPA's forums and reviews. In 2009, they earned a warning on their review page their for posting fake reviews for themselves from their offices in Israel. Later, an employee claimed that UFX had hired a blackhat SEO company which left the reviews from on of UFX's servers in Israel. Another UFX employee denied that anyone had access to any UFX servers or client data. There never was a clear explanation of how a blackhat company used company servers to post reviews without having access to company servers.

Other complaints in the FPA's forums and reviews against UFX include failure to process withdrawals, opening unauthorized trades, making unauthorized charges against client credit cards, and high pressure tactics to get clients to deposit more and more money. Some clients have told of UFX account managers suggesting that clients should borrow money to add funds to their trading accounts.

The complaints keep piling up and the number of traders who later report issues to be resolved is far too small. The FPA works hard to not give Scam Findings to companies. Under the circumstances, the FPA has no choice but to declare that UFXMarkets to be a scam.

The FPA recommends against placing money with UFX. If you have an account there, we recommend you try to withdraw your funds as quickly as possible. If you encounter problems withdrawing your funds, we recommend that you leave a 1 star review, open a new thread in the Scam Alerts folder, and also notify the authorities.

We are pleased to hear that the FPA's friends at 4Xangels.com recently managed to help one FPA member resolve an issue with UFX Markets. This gives us some hope that UFX may decide to change its practices in the future and have this scam finding lifted.

Because we know he'll complain if we don't give him credit, we wish to acknowledge FPA member Pharaoh. He was the first to use Kiss of Death as a description for those final trades UFX account managers reportedly recommend to clients.

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/22102-its-time-call-ufx-kiss-death-scam.html

Be aware!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by raycolz84: 7:58am On Nov 04, 2012
I remember at the beginning of season 10 when, bendazum opened the thread, rozay was the first to attack him, the same rozay said that season 10 should run more that 100 pages, giving some GOOD reasons at that time,to which everybody agreed to but i am now very surprise that this same rozay has rushed to open a new season... Hmmmmmm humans and their hypocritic nature
Pls y'all shouldn't get me wrong am not trying to diss anyone, for dose that know me i say things exactly the way i see them without fear or favour
Hav a blessed sunday
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by erniok(m): 11:33am On Nov 04, 2012
thank you jamace. this is one thing we should be doing here; warning each other about "dirty brokers".
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2012
raycolz_84: I remember at the beginning of season 10 when, bendazum opened the thread, rozay was the first to attack him, the same rozay said that season 10 should run more that 100 pages, giving some GOOD reasons at that time,to which everybody agreed to but i am now very surprise that this same rozay has rushed to open a new season... Hmmmmmm humans and their hypocritic nature
Pls y'all shouldn't get me wrong am not trying to diss anyone, for dose that know me i say things exactly the way i see them without fear or favour
Hav a blessed sunday
lol. shurrup and let it fly by sire. read the end or season10 and see how season11 came abt sire. tankyu grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
Happy Sunday all as we look forward to a great week of raking in pips in 100's....

Tight your seat belt so you don't miss the train am seeing something with EU,EJ,EA....hmmmmm

fingers crossed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FEMIOLA2: 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2012
endfx1: Happy Sunday all as we look forward to a great week of raking in pips in 100's....

Tight your seat belt so you don't miss the train am seeing something with EU,EJ,EA....hmmmmm

fingers crossed

happy sunday too!..what could it be..sell or buy?... grin grin..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by dagr8(m): 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
raycolz_84: I remember at the beginning of season 10 when, bendazum opened the thread, rozay was the first to attack him, the same rozay said that season 10 should run more that 100 pages, giving some GOOD reasons at that time,to which everybody agreed to but i am now very surprise that this same rozay has rushed to open a new season... Hmmmmmm humans and their hypocritic nature
Hav a blessed sunday
i guess dat is not an issue anymore, season 10 is closed already, let's talk FOrEx and alerts
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FEMIOLA2: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2012
JAkpayen: Sell signal spotted on GBP/JPY with a very tight SL @ 129.50

pls i sent you a mail...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2012
ncpat:

What a long week of up and down, we finally hold the market to a stand still, if you are among those that followed the above analysis, we still hope to see more bearish come next week

My bro am of the opinion you should re-examine your sell position on this pair because the valid bullish Pin bar that has formed off monthly support 1 on the daily TF would likely push price upwards by Monday.... shocked shocked

I intend to buy this pair on Monday with a 50% fibo retracement pending order...

Well like we all know price can decide to do its own thing and rubbish this analysis when market opens but until then...my fingers are crossed grin grin

The next resistance is seen at 1.256xx

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2012
FEMI OLA: ..

happy sunday too!..what could it be..sell or buy?... grin grin..

EU,EJ my bias is bearish but need to be on the watch for a pullback before the bears continue.....EA am bullish bias.......AU and NZ i remain bearish bias

May the pips be with us all this week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
dagr8:
i guess dat is not an issue anymore, season 10 is closed already, let's talk FOrEx and alerts
TYS.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
Hav a blessed sunday

And how does this affect the change in price of EJ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@ raycolz we are friends stop all this thingz and lets get down to more serious issues grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2012
dagr8:

At least some one else has proved my hypocrisy grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2012
FOREX BBC comes to mind....what are they up to this time for little retail traders like us? grin grin grin

Someday we will get there slowly but surely as long as this thread remains

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
rozayx5:

And how does this affect the change in price of EJ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@ raycolz we are friends stop all this thingz and lets get down to more serious issues grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
am hoping you reply my post
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
@JAkpayen,
Can I test ur new system
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2012
Ahhh! Three pages already.

Welcome to a new trade week in a new season. We thank God for the gift of life and pray for his guidance and mercy. he is the owner of riches and wealth. May he bless us with it. Amen.

Next Alert: 10:00pm today.
http://www./233857170077482/
DAILY FOREX TRADE ALERTS

Have a pipful week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
Most of the pairs are bearish. We expect a price correction which is typical of Mondays. For this reason, instead of going short at market price, we are placing a 20pips sell limit on all the pairs as follows:

sell limit EURUSD at 1.2842 sl: 1.2872 tp: 1.2802
sell limit GBPUSD at 1.6029 sl: 1.6069 tp: 1.5989
sell limit EURJPY at 103.32 sl: 103.62 tp: 102.92
sell limit GBPJPY at 128.94 sl: 129.24 tp: 128.54
sell limit AUDUSD at 1.0360 sl: 1.0390 tp: 1.0310

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This signal is provided as is Daily Forex Trade Alert and though we have taken utmost care and used the best available tools to generate these signals. By using it you agree to release us from every liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of same signals.Although the source of the signals has been producing about 84% accurate signals, we will advice that you should try it on your demo account before you use them on your live account. Remember Online Forex carries a degree of risk so do not use borrowed or money you cannot afford to lose to trade Forex. Always make sure you apply money management, high lot (volume) can be dangerous. Never enter a trade with more than 10% of your account size.

Have a nice trading day
http://www./233857170077482/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Rich4god(m): 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
Rich4god: Hello fellow traders... Plz i have a question to ask with respect to NFP release on 1st friday of the month. Yesterday was the first time i withnessed how the market respond once the news has been released. My question now is... "At exactly 1:30pm when the news is released, does the candle (assuming a 15 min TF) just head towards a direction (up/down) to cover up to 20-30pips (or more) or does it atimes ranges up and down before heading to a direction?. Taking an example from what happened yesterday, almost all the pair went towards a direction (some went up while others went down)within 1 minute, but it seem as if no pair ranged up and down. Hope my question is clear. The chart below is from EU 15 min time frame.
Plz house, more explanation on this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (116) (Reply)

Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him / Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.