Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (120706 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
rozayx5:

Where have you been BOSS undecided

Seen My maiL??
hisableplc:
Very sweet i use them i love them instant tins...... https://www.exness.com/a/403786

bwwn trying your line without sucess..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by hisableplc(m): 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2012
rozayx5:

Where have you been BOSS undecided
Just got bak to pc Boss, on Boss tins oh 4hrs strictly want to scalp ucad n audnzd 1hr tins
U dull me for NFP though i understand pressure tins wasnt easy hows it been
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by hisableplc(m): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2012
mdsocks:

Seen My maiL??

bwwn trying your line without sucess..
Ntwrk tins bro sorry bout dat wasop ?
Did u send me a mail?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
hisableplc:
Ntwrk tins bro sorry bout dat wasop ?
Did u send me a mail?

nope sent to rozay.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FEMIOLA2: 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2012
JAkpayen: @aguiyi sent to your localjuju email

@FEMI OLA seen your mail, can we talk on Skype this evening?

Meanwhile UJ is a pair building up for sell position this morning.

Hi .....hw was ur day?...pls how far?..still expecting to hear frm you..regards!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2012
sell AUDUSD at 1.0361 -> sl: 1.0391 tp: 1.0331
sell GBPJPY at 128.23 -> sl: 128.53 tp: 127.92
sell EURJPY at 102.68 -> sl: 102.96 tp: 102.36
sell GBPUSD at 1.5975 -> sl: 1.6005 tp: 1.5945
sell EURUSD at 1.2789 -> sl: 1.2819 tp: 1.2759

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This signal is provided as is Daily Forex Trade Alert and though we have taken utmost care and used the best available tools to generate these signals. By using it you agree to release us from every liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of same signals.Although the source of the signals has been producing about 84% accurate signals, we will advice that you should try it on your demo account before you use them on your live account. Remember Online Forex carries a degree of risk so do not use borrowed or money you cannot afford to lose to trade Forex. Always make sure you apply money management, high lot (volume) can be dangerous. Never enter a trade with more than 10% of your account size.

Have a nice trading day
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2012
^ ^ 84%? i've never used trade alerts before
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by INFO70: 3:53am On Nov 06, 2012
rozayx5: waiting for Gu to give a buy signal. * dances Etighi * grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pls what is the name of this indicator as shown on the platform?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 4:35am On Nov 06, 2012
The U.S. Presidential Election is finally here and it is one of the tightest races in recent memory. U.S. voters will go to the polls on today (Tuesday, Nov 6, 2012 ) and by tomorrow evening hopefully, we will know whether President Obama has been elected for a second term or if Mitt Romney will become the 45th President of the United States.

On Election Day in 2008, risk appetite was strong with gains seen in the EUR/USD, USD/JPY and stocks. However on the day that followed, the EUR/USD flat lined while USD/JPY and the S&P 500 fell sharply lower. The price action of currencies and equities on the day after the election did not reflect the people's disappointment with the results - quite the contrary, America just made history by voting in its first ever African American President. Instead the weakness in USD/JPY and the S&P 500, which began the day after the election and continued for 2 weeks to follow reflected the market's concern about the impact of Democratic policies.

Republicans are generally considered more business friendly than Democrats and while there have been a number of reports that claim Democrats are more positive than Republicans for stocks, investors will still react impulsively.

Here are 4 Ways that the U.S. Election could Impact the Dollar:

1. General Economic Policies - We already touched on general economic policies. Democrats tend to be less business friendly and President Obama specifically aims to close the budget gap by increasing taxes on multinational corporations that ship jobs overseas, the oil and gas industry, high income individuals, capital gains and dividends. Romney on the other hand is calling for broad based tax cuts. Which plan will effectively turn the economy and deficit around is a completely different discussion but there mere prospect of Obama's policies hurting business could be enough to drive a reaction similar to 2008 where stocks and USD/JPY fell.

2.Handling of the Fiscal Cliff - While the winner's economic policies will have a significant impact on the handling of the fiscal cliff, the issue that we want to address is which winner will be more effective in getting Congress to agree on a solution. Since the Republicans have been blocking President Obama's plans to deal with the fiscal cliff, Mitt Romney may have an easier time breaking the political gridlock, which would be positive for the dollar.

3. Federal Reserve - If President Obama is reelected, he will most likely keep Ben Bernanke as the head of the Federal Reserve. Romney on the other hand has pledged to replace Ben Bernanke as Fed Chairman, which could cause significant volatility in the financial markets. The potential uncertainty would be significantly negative for the financial markets and deal a major blow to currencies and equities. Also Romney's choice of replacement would most likely be someone who is less dovish than Bernanke, which could be positive for the dollar.

4. China Policy - President Obama's administration has taken a subtler, behind closed doors approach to getting China to appreciate its currency. Mitt Romney has made it known that he would brand China a currency manipulator shortly after taking office. Doing so, could set off a trade war that may prompt China to threaten to dump its massive holding of U.S. dollars and U.S. Treasuries, which could pose a major risk to the U.S. recovery.

Overall, President Obama's policies are more negative for the dollar than Mitt Romney's even if they prove to be more effective in bolstering the U.S. economy in the long term. InTrade gives President Obama a 67% chance of winning the election but his victory is far from certain.

http://www./dailyforextradealerts/doc/241567669306432/
Source:fxstreet.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 4:36am On Nov 06, 2012
n.oxide:
^ ^ 84%? i've never used trade alerts before

Nice one
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by ncpat(m): 4:58am On Nov 06, 2012
ncpat: EUR/AUD LOVERS

enter pending order on EUR/AUD SELLSTOP @ 1.24554 SL 1.26554 TP 1.21554
For those of us here that follow the above analysis,you can now lock 100pips profit @ 1.23554

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by stolenstone: 5:14am On Nov 06, 2012
who wan follow me nack major pips in da house! Ellioticians in da house, Mansufx and co I got a Signal STRENGTH of 87%. GBPAUD sell limit 1.5573 SL 1.5627 TP 1.5380. but then again apply strict money management principle. you can use this rough guide if you are staking $100 for the trade use a lot size of 0.18 personally i'm hitting this trade with volumes and i'll retire for the yuletide period. lets pray price retrace back and activate our price and we will be in money before the week ends. see ya at the top. remember to loose responsibily!

(Quote) (Report)

if you took this trade with me last week, TP don hit oh! what a brilliant ride down south. you gotta love this game! i'm looking forward to price rallying back to 1.5380 and we may jump in for anoda ride to north america.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 6:43am On Nov 06, 2012
USDJPY some dolls, low pip value angry angry
the trade was too tempting so i had no option than to enter it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 7:00am On Nov 06, 2012
ncpat:
For those of us here that follow the above analysis,you can now lock 100pips profit @ 1.23554

Take one beer for my head, your a Don cool
saw your swing trade on my template, your trade is a killer grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 06, 2012
ncpat:

our brokers quote different prices

rozayx5: USDJPY some dolls, low pip value angry angry
the trade was too tempting so i had no option than to enter it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

please what template is on your chart
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 06, 2012
Anyone noticed the fact that sell orders on EJ usually give profits higher than the pip value? For example, a 100pips gain at 0.1 lot would give you $125 profit but a buy would give you exactly $100. Is it just me and my broker or is it the same across board?
Out of the market for now. Praying that we get a little retracement so we can continue riding down wink
And yes UP OBAMA joor!!
Romney ko Rooney ni mtcheeeww!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 7:19am On Nov 06, 2012
Piponomics: Anyone noticed the fact that sell orders on EJ usually give profits higher than the pip value? For example, a 100pips gain at 0.1 lot would give you $125 profit but a buy would give you exactly $100. Is it just me and my broker or is it the same across board?
Out of the market for now. Praying that we get a little retracement so we can continue riding down wink
And yes UP OBAMA joor!!

same here sold UJ and got a higher pip value though cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 06, 2012
am selling usdcad at the close of this 4h candle
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 06, 2012
EU just broke out of the trendline on the 15minutes chart. How far can the upward move go? undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 06, 2012
Piponomics: EU just broke out of the trendline on the 15minutes chart. How far can the upward move go? undecided
Couldn't close above it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Manutd19: 8:21am On Nov 06, 2012
Pls which reliable broker will you guys advice to use?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 06, 2012
Manutd19: Pls which reliable broker will you guys advice to use?
Agea, fbs, hotfoex are all good.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 06, 2012
EU is a really tempting proposition right now. angry
I refuse to be sucked in though. We don't know where this election will blow the market to.
*Picks TV remote*
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 8:36am On Nov 06, 2012
Piponomics: EU is a really tempting proposition right now. angry

no trigger here yet, cool
when the trigger comes, first thing nah hummer grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Odionastron: 8:42am On Nov 06, 2012
Manutd19: Pls which reliable broker will you guys advice to use?

Somebody recommended my broker yesterday. check them out https://www.exness.com/a/404697 . Enjoy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 06, 2012
rozayx5:

no trigger here yet, cool
when the trigger comes, first thing nah hummer grin grin grin grin grin grin
Same for my side oo. No trigger.
That was why I was praying for a retracement of around 30-40pips. It would have paved way for us to re-enter sell.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 8:45am On Nov 06, 2012
Piponomics: Anyone noticed the fact that sell orders on EJ usually give profits higher than the pip value? For example, a 100pips gain at 0.1 lot would give you $125 profit but a buy would give you exactly $100. Is it just me and my broker or is it the same across board?
And yes UP OBAMA joor!!

Some of those pairs like EJ & GJ have a price per pip of 12usd/standard lot instead of 10usd but for the shortage in pips for buy order, probably the brokers take away their spread from your tp. You know Ask price > Bid price
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 8:47am On Nov 06, 2012
Piponomics:
Agea, fbs, hotfoex are all good.

Liteforex nko? Hope am not alone with them ooo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 8:53am On Nov 06, 2012
oh see wetin sleep do me cry cry cry cry cry
about 600 dolls gone cry cry cry cry cry
no worry next time nah one short we go where angry angry
AUD rate statement, my 3rd best news trade smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 8:56am On Nov 06, 2012
rozayx5: oh see wetin sleep do me cry cry cry cry cry
about 600 dolls gone cry cry cry cry cry
no worry next time nah one short we go where angry angry
AUD rate statement, my 3rd best news trade smiley

e don show me shege this momo. I was short b4 the news...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 9:00am On Nov 06, 2012
surveycash:

e don show me shege this momo. I was short b4 the news...

that was dangerous here on my template, worst of all you were in a trade without being aware of the news, sorry shah sad, a look at fxfactory saves my throat more than a thousand times.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 06, 2012
surveycash:

Liteforex nko? Hope am not alone with them ooo
GUY! Withdraw your money and run! I've heard lots about those thieves. In Season 5 or thereabouts, they seized the funds of a trader here. Go to FPA, they have negative reviews too. Move to those ones I mentioned or even Instaforex wey everybody dey use.
No say dem no tell you o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (116) (Reply)

Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.