Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:53 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (119729 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by infofirst(m): 7:40am On Dec 21, 2012
honeric01:

Why not just wait out the game by closing shop for the year? it's already 21st. don't you think so?
good suggestion n tanx n will be winding all today hopefully
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 7:51am On Dec 21, 2012
Evans5050: [color=#990000][/color]
ALERT! ALERT!! ALERT!!!

DO NOT DEPOSIT YOUR HARD EARNED CASH WITH COMMEXFS
NEVER EXPERIMENT WITH YOUR CASH
BUNCH OF SCAMMERS
http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.commextrade.com

I could have known better because I saw this link the day I register no wonder I did not concieve any serious business with them just demo. I have since deleted/uninstall them from my pc. You will make money and not get it. Better to wait patiently mt5 forum give me 100$ to trade at instaforex than this scammer in saint clothing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 8:08am On Dec 21, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 8:11am On Dec 21, 2012
EJ playing out well, EU laggin as usual grin
a pic of EJ on my system from 16 dec 2011 to Jan 2012, notice the low liquidity, around 25, still playing out to the system rules but in a sit tight range shocked

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxbomovi: 9:20am On Dec 21, 2012
I just placed a trade to buy euraud at 1.2647. Stop at 1.2618 and profit at 1.2705. This is on demo. Just testing a strategy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Kirinwa: 9:34am On Dec 21, 2012
READJUSTED
Gold Alert
Sell stop @ 1645.00
Stoploss 1648.00
Target 1640.00
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxbomovi: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2012
I want to say a very big thank you to my boss ROSAY. You have affected my trading positively in a way you can never imagine. I pray God bless. I have been a trader for quite some years with little success here and there. Thanks for all the insight and advice you gave during our discussions on yahoo. Thanks. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 9:44am On Dec 21, 2012
Patience pays in this business o,my GBPNZD buy since yesterday just hit my TP as well as my NZDUSD sell,my mt5 $40.40 bonus is now $150,so what is the percentage increase? mathematicians in the house abeg make una tell me

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2012
my getting to know mt5 is courtesy of rozayx5 and the system I used is the one he posted in his new thread,Rozay my man,you are touching lives,God will reward you abundantly,since bb stop was broken in GBPNZD and EURNZD on the 12th of Dec,BOTH have given over 400 pips,i was able only to catch a few sha.Gracias Amigo!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxbomovi: 10:01am On Dec 21, 2012
Congrats man. Whats the spread of that ferocious pair?
LaconicINC: Patience pays in this business o,my GBPNZD buy since yesterday just hit my TP as well as my NZDUSD sell,my mt5 $40.40 bonus is now $150,so what is the percentage increase? mathematicians in the house abeg make una tell me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 10:05am On Dec 21, 2012
One of my end of the year trades....AU both sell trades +180 still counting..

Power of MAIN,MINOR and SECONDARY trends... grin

How has the year affected your trading?

What have you learn so far?ul

What will be your guiding principles in 2013?

As for me i have learnt alot....to God be the Glory for a successful year...

MERRY XMAS in advance brothers in the house.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 10:09am On Dec 21, 2012
endfx1: One of my end of the year trades....AU both sell trades +180 still counting..

Power of MAIN,MINOR and SECONDARY trends... grin

How has the year affected your trading?

What have you learn so far?ul

What will be your guiding principles in 2013?

As for me i have learnt alot....to God be the Glory for a successful year...

MERRY XMAS in advance brothers in the house.
GREAT! but how do you interpret those many lines,geez,u are trying o,i wont be able to look at that chart well if i am to trade with those lines
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2012
Please I need some help from everyone in the house regarding leverage,my current leverage with instaforex is 1:600 and that is 83 cent per pip,i want it to be $1 per pip,how do i achieve that?should I increase my leverage to 1:1000 or I should reduce it to 1:400, this leverage and margin thing dey confuse me well well.Please I need your responses
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 10:13am On Dec 21, 2012
LaconicINC: GREAT! but how do you interpret those many lines,geez,u are trying o,i wont be able to look at that chart well if i ma to trade with those lines

They help sometimes to know the trend channel you are in though looks complicated but really helps if you understand it..besides its just for once every 4hr candle monitoring..all thesame tanx bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2012
I opened a standard account with them(instafx).Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 10:31am On Dec 21, 2012
LaconicINC: my getting to know mt5 is courtesy of rozayx5 and the system I used is the one he posted in his new thread,Rozay my man,you are touching lives,God will reward you abundantly,since bb stop was broken in GBPNZD and EURNZD on the 12th of Dec,BOTH have given over 400 pips,i was able only to catch a few sha.Gracias Amigo!

fxbomovi: I want to say a very big thank you to my boss ROSAY. You have affected my trading positively in a way you can never imagine. I pray God bless. I have been a trader for quite some years with little success here and there. Thanks for all the insight and advice you gave during our discussions on yahoo. Thanks. God bless you.

Thank God

Next year will be far better, and i hope soon we will be dedicating cars and houses in this thread By Gods Grace
this year has been the turning point in my trading career, and i at times marvel if i knew what i know now 4 years ago , where i would be, i have learnt over the years that experience is the best teacher, experience without research is useless and keeping it simple is the key in this business

today is my last trading ,for this year ( trading matters )
i will unveil my new year gift to all in January
have a nice holiday and i wish you all many more years of life and green pips grin

and dont forget keep clear of the markets till Jan after today shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2012
endfx1: One of my end of the year trades....AU both sell trades +180 still counting..

i trust you grin
i been commot with 50 pips since that day ohh grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 10:39am On Dec 21, 2012
LaconicINC: my getting to know mt5 is courtesy of rozayx5 and the system I used is the one he posted in his new thread,Rozay my man,you are touching lives,God will reward you abundantly,[b]since bb stop was broken in GBPNZD and EURNZD on the 12th of Dec,BOTH have given over 400 pips,[/b]i was able only to catch a few sha.Gracias Amigo!

Excellent trades, i must say your a Don now grin grin grin
just see how you can get that 150$ to 1000$ early next year with good money management
those 2 pairs you are trading can produce that for you

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 10:45am On Dec 21, 2012
rozayx5:

i trust you grin
i been commot with 50 pips since that day ohh grin

grin grin grin....tanx bro this na last fight riding it down nothing no fear..

BETTER IS THE END OF A THING THAN THE BEGINNING
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 10:50am On Dec 21, 2012
LaconicINC: Patience pays in this business o,my GBPNZD buy since yesterday just hit my TP as well as my NZDUSD sell,my mt5 $40.40 bonus is now $150,so what is the percentage increase? mathematicians in the house abeg make una tell me

270% ROI....cool grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by antosco: 10:56am On Dec 21, 2012
Congratulations. What stop loss do you use for your trade?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by ifekez(m): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2012
I can't find it @endfx1
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by ifekez(m): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2012
ifekez: I can't find it @endfx1
Thanks, may God bless you abundantly.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 11:25am On Dec 21, 2012
ifekez: Thanks, may God bless you abundantly.

Welcome bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by omaojo1: 11:44am On Dec 21, 2012
LaconicINC: Please I need some help from everyone in the house regarding leverage,my current leverage with instaforex is 1:600 and that is 83 cent per pip,i want it to be $1 per pip,how do i achieve that?should I increase my leverage to 1:1000 or I should reduce it to 1:400, this leverage and margin thing dey confuse me well well.Please I need your responses

I get time for work small today so lets go. Better read it up for a lasting understanding abi e lo si babypips school ni?

Three things you have issues with here: leverage, margin and lot size or pip value.

First of all, pip value. The value of a pip does not have anything to do with your leverage or margin. For pairs that has the dollar as its base currency, the pip value is 10 dollars for a standard lot size, while it could be greater or lower than that for pairs where the dollar is the qoute currency. For all of them, get the formular to get the pip value:

pip(0.0001 or 0.01 for jpy pairs)/exchange rate*100,000(stdd lot size)=where the dollar is the quote currency.

Where the dollar is not the quote currency, you'll multiply the result from the above by the exchange rate between the dollar and the qoute currency.

As an example and using your gbp/nzd above, 0.0001/1.9599*100,000=5.1023*1.6257=$8.2948 (1.6257=g/u exchange rate.

You waana increase your pip value? adjust your lot size taking the above into consideration.

Leverage and margin are related in that a high leverage minimizes your margin or enhances the number of position you can open.

If you can open a position with a margin requirement of 100,000 on a 1:100 leveraged account, you can times 10 of that on a 1:1000 leveraged account.

Lets assume you have 2000 dollars equity, and the margin requirement of a pair is 100,000 for a standard lot size postion, a 1:100 account will allow you to take a stdd lot position with 1000 free margin left while a 1:1000 account will only require a margin of 100 with 1900 free margin.

Leverage and margin, go and understand it very well o as the thing get many angles wey i no fit explain here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2012
I'm really falling in love with fx o. Thanks to Rosayx5 and others in the house. God bless you all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
rozayx5, i have a copy of your system you posted in your "trading freely. . ." thread. Please I don't understand your entry signals.

I don't understand when you say "let the GANN indi lock one candle". are you watching your charts on the 4HR tf alone? please can you be more elaborate
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by irabor001: 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
Kirinwa: .I trade gold and I know what am talking.While you were sweating in front of your computer trying to scalp 50 pips yesterday with losses in between I made double of my account balance with peace of mind.From 1.3100 to 1.3200 is 100 pips in Forex but from 1601.00 to 1602.00 is 100 pips and have the same equivalence in dollars value in profits.I must confess that since I started gold trading I have quit Forex because it's just peanuts.If you need to be put through holler at me.I use instaforex platform.
............HAHAHAHYAHAHAHA SEE YOU! i just called you and you ar demanding for $100 thief! GUYZ BEWARE OF THIS SECONDARY SCHOOL BOY,he need money to BLACKBERRY B4 XMAS!.......HE has notin to offer.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
when you trade remember belle ohh, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
have a nice @all

@noxide, a candle has to close fully and bring out a new one under the Gann activator wink

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
Last fight on the trading flow....+600 pips

AU a breakout will hit my TP target....closing all trades and stop trading for the year before market close...hmmmmm what a way to end the year in style grin

Baba God noni

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
rozayx5: when you trade remember belle ohh, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
have a nice @all

@noxide, a candle has to close fully and bring out a new one under the Gann activator wink

grin no dulling..enjoy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by JAkpayen(m): 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
@rozayx5, did you meet your target of $1000 to $10K which you started in June.

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (116) (Reply)

Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him / Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.