Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,403 members, 7,781,161 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:05 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (119734 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
rozayx5: when you trade remember belle ohh, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
have a nice @all

@noxide, a candle has to close fully and bring out a new one under the Gann activator wink

alright bro. but under which timeframe please?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
fxbomovi: Congrats man. Whats the spread of that ferocious pair?
spread is pretty high,its abt 12pips with instafx but i saw 29 pips in Xemarks,am nt sure
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
antosco: Congratulations. What stop loss do you use for your trade?

my stoploss depends on some factors,i use swing lows/support & resistance,some other time i plot fibo to know where to place my TP/SL,for the trades i entered in d pix i posted,i used a stoploss of 60 pips,just to allow the market to breathe,when it moved 35 pips,in my favour i moved it to 33 pips,closest support
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by dagr8(m): 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
irabor001: ............HAHAHAHYAHAHAHA SEE YOU! i just called you and you ar demanding for $100 thief! GUYZ BEWARE OF THIS SECONDARY SCHOOL BOY,he need money to BLACKBERRY B4 XMAS!.......HE has notin to offer.....

GBAGAUN...THE RETURN OF BENDAZUM..dis is interesting...no more $25 into LR is now $100..d guy has step up grin grin grin

i no blame am na...evrybody is talking abt stepping up....y wont he step up cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
Kirinwa: READJUSTED
Gold Alert
Sell stop @ 1645.00
Stoploss 1648.00
Target 1640.00

SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT!! SCAM
ALERT!!!
This Kirinwa guy is a confirmed
crook, dont transact any business
with him if u dont want to lose your
money to a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by lawson007(m): 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
i wonder why people had to take christmas break so early to miss all these pips or am i the only one seeing these.Tuesday and wednesday i a beleive the market will move though brokers will offer half day of skeletal service but let's see how it goes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by jsheng(m): 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
lawson007: i wonder why people had to take christmas break so early to miss all these pips or am i the only one seeing these.Tuesday and wednesday i a beleive the market will move though brokers will offer half day of skeletal service but let's see how it goes.

I wonda ooo...when dere s plenty pips to rake from E/U and G/U, over 100pips from both pairs and somebody is telling me to go for xmas break, to do wat?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
omaojo1:

I get time for work small today so lets go. Better read it up for a lasting understanding abi e lo si babypips school ni?

Three things you have issues with here: leverage, margin and lot size or pip value.

First of all, pip value. The value of a pip does not have anything to do with your leverage or margin. For pairs that has the dollar as its base currency, the pip value is 10 dollars for a standard lot size, while it could be greater or lower than that for pairs where the dollar is the qoute currency. For all of them, get the formular to get the pip value:

pip(0.0001 or 0.01 for jpy pairs)/exchange rate*100,000(stdd lot size)=where the dollar is the quote currency.

Where the dollar is not the quote currency, you'll multiply the result from the above by the exchange rate between the dollar and the qoute currency.

As an example and using your gbp/nzd above, 0.0001/1.9599*100,000=5.1023*1.6257=$8.2948 (1.6257=g/u exchange rate.

You waana increase your pip value? adjust your lot size taking the above into consideration.

Leverage and margin are related in that a high leverage minimizes your margin or enhances the number of position you can open.

If you can open a position with a margin requirement of 100,000 on a 1:100 leveraged account, you can times 10 of that on a 1:1000 leveraged account.

Lets assume you have 2000 dollars equity, and the margin requirement of a pair is 100,000 for a standard lot size postion, a 1:100 account will allow you to take a stdd lot position with 1000 free margin left while a 1:1000 account will only require a margin of 100 with 1900 free margin.

Leverage and margin, go and understand it very well o as the thing get many angles wey i no fit explain here.

thanks a million,this really helps,i will test run something,its d pair and d exchange rate,will try it out
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
Kirinwa: I have made 2000. Pips alone in gold today. I am on to getting another 1000. pips.Thank God I never gave up.Forex and gold is just like iron and diamonds!Gold fall na die! grin
Your true identity has been revealed! Mr Calling Pipette,Pip.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
FXKing2012:

SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT!! SCAM
ALERT!!!
This Kirinwa guy is a confirmed
crook, dont transact any business
with him if u dont want to lose your
money to a scammer.

My lesson alone is enough for everyone to be wise here forever. This is the latest format they use making everyone think they are good trader. When you give them a call, it is a different ball game which signals to you the smell of a big rat. This was my case with Nelsonmo.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
LaconicINC: Please I need some help from everyone in the house regarding leverage,my current leverage with instaforex is 1:600 and that is 83 cent per pip,i want it to be $1 per pip,how do i achieve that?should I increase my leverage to 1:1000 or I should reduce it to 1:400, this leverage and margin thing dey confuse me well well.Please I need your responses

You wont see this in those forex book so jot it down;

Lot Size =
Capital/Equity x Leverage

The price per pip is directly related to the lot size. A standard lot has pip price of $10.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
rozayx5:

Very good trade, cool
excellent timing and execution kiss

Thanks sir..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
surveycash:

You wont see this in those forex book so jot it down;

Lot Size =
Capital/Equity x Leverage

The price per pip is directly related to the lot size. A standard lot has pip price of $10.
Thanks bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by dboy365: 1:40am On Dec 22, 2012
Kirinwa:
500 PIPS PROFIT AGAIN!!!
1000 PIPS IN JUST 1 DAY.
WOW.
dagr8:
Na wa 4 u sef....after all d correction....look guy dat will not help u....d bolded is 100 pipettes...wat u make out frm it depends on ur lot size...
Mr man stop shouting around...i trade gold too...and made 500 pips( 1693 to 1643) from monday....i know u will say is 5000pips ( cheesy)....u av sumtin up ur sleeve like ur friend bendazumm...i will fish u out...
i saw ur thread on gold trading https://www.nairaland.com/1135271/gold-trading-gold-mine
...wen u try sumtin funny...i wil fish u out ...i smell where u are going to
He is starting to apologize when his scam scheme has been unraveled. Smh at the fool! 500-1000pips gold trading my a.s.s.! I doubt he even has a live account. MUMU!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Theyjih: 7:05am On Dec 22, 2012
who art thou callin millipips(pipette) pips?ARE YOU A LEARNER? :-( :-) :-P
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by elewedu(m): 7:13am On Dec 22, 2012
@rosa,i have started using ddfx system jst a week ago and i must confess d result has been amasing. I am still on demo though, been on it since may, plan to demo for a year, tried several strategies with mixed result, bt dis one is sometin else. Straaight to the point, i am havin issues with usin the strategy to trade news, do u change timeframe, do u allow 4hr tf to close , cos i see u re always on 4hr tf.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by teeboy4x(m): 7:57am On Dec 22, 2012
jsh_eng:

I wonda ooo...when dere s plenty pips to rake from E/U and G/U, over 100pips from both pairs and somebody is telling me to go for xmas break, to do wat?

so u too dey dix side?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2012
elewedu: @rosa,i have started using ddfx system jst a week ago and i must confess d result has been amasing. I am still on demo though, been on it since may, plan to demo for a year, tried several strategies with mixed result, bt dis one is sometin else. Straaight to the point, i am havin issues with usin the strategy to trade news, do u change timeframe, do u allow 4hr tf to close , cos i see u re always on 4hr tf.

4hr. make sure 1 hr confirms the 4h trade before taking it to avoid retrecments.
dont try to trade news for now, focus on day to day trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
Hello guys,

Want to say thanks to those that checked on me. I already told some the reason for my absence. Today, my parents are in Dubai. 2 weeks holiday,paid strictly from Forex trading. The smiles on their faces was something to behold. I just thank God.
Also,trying to branch off into other areas of business (diversification) so am taking the little time I can squeeze out to learn the ropes.

Now,its a pity that even though I sounded and danced the Japanese election warning, some people still fell on the wrong side.Well, everything played out as I planned it and I have long closed trading for the year. We are all technical traders here mostly doesn't mean we should turn blind to high profile fundamentals such as those. How will you be a forex trader and not know the date of the Japanese elections and who stands the chance of winning?

Again, I took a few hours to cover grounds on what I have missed and what I would like to tell anyone that cares to listen is to turn a blind eye on all the bickering and show of superiority that happens here once in a while. Most of these 'bad belle' people are staunch losers and will remain so.
The same dimwit that is fond of making sneery remarks at others is the same person calling for an end to bickering etc. Nonsense. IGNORE THESE F00LS AND FACE YOUR BUSINESS IF YOU WANT TO GROW IN 2013!

I would like to thank Rozay, EndFX and Naijababe. These guys influenced my trading heavily this year and I owe a lot to them. Rozay made me to start working hard at trading just the 4H charts and freed me from the clutches of the 1hr charts LOL. (I took the last EJ bullish swing right from the start on the 4H charts becuase of this.) I also picked one or two things from other traders.

May God bless every well meaning trader here.

On a lighter note: BENDAZUM/KIRINWA, teach me how to make 10,000pips a day on Gold nah abeg?
cheesy

Merry Xmas guys and Prosperous new year.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Impulse80(m): 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2012
Piponomics: Hello guys,

Want to say thanks to those that checked on me. I already told some the reason for my absence. Today, my parents are in Dubai. 2 weeks holiday,paid strictly from Forex trading. The smiles on their faces was something to behold. I just thank God.
Also,trying to branch off into other areas of business (diversification) so am taking the little time I can squeeze out to learn the ropes.

Now,its a pity that even though I sounded and danced the Japanese election warning, some people still fell on the wrong side.Well, everything played out as I planned it and I have long closed trading for the year. We are all technical traders here mostly doesn't mean we should turn blind to high profile fundamentals such as those. How will you be a forex trader and not know the date of the Japanese elections and who stands the chance of winning?

Again, I took a few hours to cover grounds on what I have missed and what I would like to tell anyone that cares to listen is to turn a blind eye on all the bickering and show of superiority that happens here once in a while. Most of these 'bad belle' people are staunch losers and will remain so.
The same dimwit that is fond of making sneery remarks at others is the same person calling for an end to bickering etc. Nonsense. IGNORE THESE F00LS AND FACE YOUR BUSINESS IF YOU WANT TO GROW IN 2013!

I would like to thank Rozay, EndFX and Naijababe. These guys influenced my trading heavily this year and I owe a lot to them. Rozay made me to start working hard at trading just the 4H charts and freed me from the clutches of the 1hr charts LOL. (I took the last EJ bullish swing right from the start on the 4H charts becuase of this.) I also picked one or two things from other traders.

May God bless every well meaning trader here.

On a lighter note: BENDAZUM/KIRINWA, teach me how to make 10,000pips a day on Gold nah abeg?
cheesy

Merry Xmas guys and Prosperous new year.
Welcome back sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Impulse80(m): 11:53pm On Dec 22, 2012
I have not seen our chairlady grin grin grin in a long while o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 6:27am On Dec 23, 2012
Piponomics: Hello guys,

Today, my parents are in Dubai. 2 weeks holiday,paid strictly from Forex trading. The smiles on their faces was something to behold. I just thank God.

The same dimwit that is fond of making sneery remarks at others is the same person calling for an end to bickering etc. Nonsense. IGNORE THESE F00LS AND FACE YOUR BUSINESS IF YOU WANT TO GROW IN 2013!.

I hate these eeediots who come here bragging and making noise. How is d fact that ur parents are in Dubai affect d price of garri or how is ur plan to diversify affect my economy?
Why not go ahead and announce how much u give ur wife and kids every month since u think an anonymous forum is d best place to do such.

You want to brag? How many pple outside ur family have u helped? Efe22 needs just $500, help him and touch somebody's life then u can brag abt forex money.

I've never really regarded u which is why I had never replied u. Those who brag like u have been known to be liars.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 23, 2012
Impulse80: Welcome back sir.
Thanks bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by elewedu(m): 7:17am On Dec 23, 2012
@rozay, tanks 4 d reply. I have tried tf 4rm 1mins 2 4hr tf, nd frm d result I hv on 4hr tf nd ur advice ,am really going to stick to it. It is even better me being a shift worker. 2013, forex must pay me at least 50 percent of my take home. Eba mi se ami e e.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Kirinwa: 8:00am On Dec 23, 2012
Let those who wish to be put through in gold trading join me.It's a pity how people run their mouth without even trying out.Open an account with insta or any broker that offers gold trading n follow my alerts faithfully.It's your turn to smile.God bless you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 23, 2012
yomex_y2:
Welcome back bro, missed your posts.wish your parents happy holidays

Thanks bro..I'm back fully. Will resume trading on the 7th of January sha.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by arthuryemi(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2012
where is season 12
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 10:27am On Dec 23, 2012
arthuryemi: where is season 12

coming soon, Jan cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 10:31am On Dec 23, 2012
elewedu: @rozay, tanks 4 d reply. I have tried tf 4rm 1mins 2 4hr tf, nd frm d result I hv on 4hr tf nd ur advice ,am really going to stick to it. It is even better me being a shift worker. 2013, forex must pay me at least 50 percent of my take home. Eba mi se ami e e.

Good, just stick to advice and keep to the rules, and if your good enough, in a year or 2 you shud be sacking your Boss grin grin grin grin grin grin

as for me i have never worked for someone before so i dont know anything else except pips grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by profitlift: 11:39am On Dec 23, 2012
rozayx5:

Good, just stick to advice and keep to the rules, and if your good enough, in a year or 2 you shud be sacking your Boss grin grin grin grin grin grin

as for me i have never worked for someone before so i dont know anything else except pips grin

You are doing quite great. Please what is your % ROI per month on the average?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by jamace(m): 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
arthuryemi: where is season 12

SEASON 12 WILL COMMENCE AT MIDNIGHT OF FIRST JANUARY 2013.

I read about the figure 12 and I was shocked at its importance in all fields of belief and endeavour. On our thread here, many traders have made discoveries in forex which they want to explore in year 2013 hence the need to herald in the magic number 12 in Jan 2013. I'm convinced that at the end of SEASON 12 and in extension, end of year 2013, many of us would have charted a path of success in forex trading for ourself.

If you want to know more about the figure 12, go check here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/12_(number)

May the pips be with us all.

Happy xmas and wishing all a prosperous season 12 and year 2013.

PS: Copy and paste above site in your browser to get the exact reference, please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (116) (Reply)

Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him / Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.