Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,942 members, 7,806,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (120696 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2012
surveycash: Most of the pairs are bearish. We expect a price correction which is typical of Mondays. For this reason, instead of going short at market price, we are placing a 20pips sell limit on all the pairs as follows:

sell limit EURUSD at 1.2842 sl: 1.2872 tp: 1.2802
sell limit GBPUSD at 1.6029 sl: 1.6069 tp: 1.5989
sell limit EURJPY at 103.32 sl: 103.62 tp: 102.92
sell limit GBPJPY at 128.94 sl: 129.24 tp: 128.54
sell limit AUDUSD at 1.0360 sl: 1.0390 tp: 1.0310

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This signal is provided as is Daily Forex Trade Alert and though we have taken utmost care and used the best available tools to generate these signals. By using it you agree to release us from every liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of same signals.Although the source of the signals has been producing about 84% accurate signals, we will advice that you should try it on your demo account before you use them on your live account. Remember Online Forex carries a degree of risk so do not use borrowed or money you cannot afford to lose to trade Forex. Always make sure you apply money management, high lot (volume) can be dangerous. Never enter a trade with more than 10% of your account size.

Have a nice trading day
http://www./233857170077482/
watching*
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Piyke: 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2012
Personally, for this week, I intend to stay off the market till after the US elections. The only pair I may sell is EURCAD given the MACD divergence, but this still depends on if the major support on the daily chart is broken.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by frenchman2: 12:33am On Nov 05, 2012
placed 2trades last friday, both hit sl.
1st trade for the week. just bought usd/cad .9959 tp 1.0023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by frenchman2: 1:53am On Nov 05, 2012
my take on gbp/aud
on daily chart you'll notice a pinocchio nose indicating price rejection of .5465 support
chart attached is on the 4hr time frame illustrating a fake breakout. I just love the fake breakout strategy.
It's not fail proof. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.
let's see how it plays out.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by stolenstone: 2:14am On Nov 05, 2012
@Frenchie, careful bro! Your analysis looks so juicy but I think price still has an unfinished business with 1.5380 and by God it looks like its headed there weda or wedant! But then again, like you rightly put, price is king, follow it wherever it goes. Happy trading bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by frenchman2: 2:26am On Nov 05, 2012
never traded the nasdaq.
it's having a very juicy, irresistible setup.
trying to place a pending order put it's being rejected. not sure why.
i'll go short at 2654.37 tp 2626.00
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by frenchman2: 2:33am On Nov 05, 2012
stolen stone: @Frenchie, careful bro! Your analysis looks so juicy but I think price still has an unfinished business with 1.5380 and by God it looks like its headed there weda or wedant! But then again, like you rightly put, price is king, follow it wherever it goes. Happy trading bro

thanks for watching my back sir, you might be right.

price has failed to break and close below .5465 for 10 straight days.
my system is screaming BUY. i'll lick my wound if it goes against me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 5:22am On Nov 05, 2012
stolen stone: @Frenchie, careful bro! Your analysis looks so juicy but I think price still has an unfinished business with 1.5380 and by God it looks like its headed there weda or wedant! But then again, like you rightly put, price is king, follow it wherever it goes. Happy trading bro

grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by JAkpayen(m): 7:23am On Nov 05, 2012
@aguiyi sent to your localjuju email

@FEMI OLA seen your mail, can we talk on Skype this evening?

Meanwhile UJ is a pair building up for sell position this morning.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FEMIOLA2: 7:31am On Nov 05, 2012
JAkpayen: @aguiyi sent to your localjuju email

alright....pls jst alert me on my phone if i m not online when you r there 'cos i may not be online throughout the day

thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 7:43am On Nov 05, 2012
LaconicINC:
am hoping you reply my post

If you live in Lagos, COmputer Vill;age can answer your question with just roughly 6K to 10K, just make enquiries and you will get it there cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 7:44am On Nov 05, 2012
waiting for Gu to give a buy signal. * dances Etighi * grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 7:45am On Nov 05, 2012
Rich4god:
Plz house, more explanation on this.

News:
Non-Farm Payroll (NPF)

Measures:
a change in the number of employed people during the previous month, excluding the farming industry;

Usual Effect:

Actual > Forecast = Good for currency;

Frequency:
Released monthly, usually on the first Friday after the month ends;

Next Release:
Dec 7, 2012

FF Notes:
This is vital economic data released shortly after the month ends. The combination of importance and earliness makes for hefty market impacts;

Why Traders Care:
Job creation is an important leading indicator of consumer spending, which accounts for a majority of overall economic activity;

Also Called:
Non-Farm Payrolls, NFP, Employment Change;

How I traded it:
When I was news trading few years ago, I apply straddling method to trade NFP. Straddling is a method of placing two (2)pending orders (Buy & sell stop)with a 40pips gab btw them with a tp of 50pips and sl of 30pips. The reason why I straddle is because it is difficult to place instant order once the news is released without suffering from requotes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 05, 2012
surveycash:

News:
Non-Farm Payroll (NPF)

Measures:
a change in the number of employed people during the previous month, excluding the farming industry;

Usual Effect:

Actual > Forecast = Good for currency;

Frequency:
Released monthly, usually on the first Friday after the month ends;

Next Release:
Dec 7, 2012

FF Notes:
This is vital economic data released shortly after the month ends. The combination of importance and earliness makes for hefty market impacts;

Why Traders Care:
Job creation is an important leading indicator of consumer spending, which accounts for a majority of overall economic activity;

Also Called:
Non-Farm Payrolls, NFP, Employment Change;

How I traded it:
When I was news trading few years ago, I apply straddling method to trade NFP. Straddling is a method of placing two (2)pending orders (Buy & sell stop)with a 40pips gab btw them with a tp of 50pips and sl of 30pips. The reason why I straddle is because it is difficult to place instant order once the news is released without suffering from requotes.

This is the style I use on other news but for NFP which is the highest profile news, most brokers will ensure your order is triggered with a very high spread. That your 50pips TP will get closed but profit will be that of 20pips if you understand what i mean.
Another strategy I just learnt online over the week is to enter a trade 10 minutes before the release based on the direction of the ADP numbers usually released the thursday before NFP. Most times, if those numbers are positive, NFP will be positive and vice versa. Still researching on this though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Rich4god(m): 8:02am On Nov 05, 2012
@Surveycash and piponomics... Thanks. But plz which site would I see more on ADP numbers and NFP news release...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 05, 2012
JAkpayen: @aguiyi sent to your localjuju email

mail not seen ,pls can u resend
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 8:55am On Nov 05, 2012
another boring day, just closed an EJ sell from Friday night, let me get to the beach and savour some sea breeze, hope to get more signals later in the day, @endfx where you dey nah grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 05, 2012
stoping displaying ur account number in the public before brokers or hackers come after it

just my 2 pips bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 9:22am On Nov 05, 2012
aguiyi: stoping displaying ur account number in the public before brokers or hackers come after it

just my 2 pips bro

Thanks Bro,
although the best they can do is to see the balance grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 05, 2012
rozayx5:

Thanks Bro,
although the best they can do is to see the balance grin grin grin grin grin

Bros do as you are told abeg. People can be wicked. Don't come here to tell us how dem take shoot bird hin mama fly oo!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 9:25am On Nov 05, 2012
Eu abeg come up small nahh you wan kill person grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Infantry Units reassigned , one target down,looking for new targets to gun down shocked

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 9:26am On Nov 05, 2012
Piponomics:

Bros do as you are told abeg. People can be wicked. Don't come here to tell us how dem take shoot bird hin mama fly oo!

The advice was taken seriously smiley

will stop right away, just did that for some thomases, at least from today when i post , the DEMO issues are gone into the bush grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 9:26am On Nov 05, 2012
aguiyi: stoping displaying ur account number in the public before brokers or hackers come after it

just my 2 pips bro

Very true bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 05, 2012
Its been long I saw this kind of monday morning o grin grin grin
65pips and its just 9:25 cool
After TP hits, I go just close my laptop jejely and cross leg to watch Obama and Romney scatter themselves on 3D grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 9:32am On Nov 05, 2012
Piponomics: Its been long I saw this kind of monday morning o grin grin grin
65pips and its just 9:25 cool
After TP hits, I go just close my laptop jejely and cross leg to watch Obama and Romney scatter themselves on 3D grin

you wicked ohhh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 05, 2012
rozayx5:

The advice was taken seriously smiley

will stop right away, just did that for some thomases, at least from today when i post , the DEMO issues are gone into the bush grin grin grin
If possible, edit all your posts that have such pictures and remove them. Just show your active chart space, anybody wey think say I go dey burn internet money on trading and discussing about a demo account should jump into Jabi lake angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 05, 2012
rozayx5:

you wicked ohhh grin grin grin grin grin grin
cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by nelsonmo: 9:38am On Nov 05, 2012
Pls can anybody tell me where GU will get to?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 05, 2012
nelsonmo: Pls can anybody tell me where GU will get to?
LWKMD...It will get to Elegushi beach grin grin grin

Bros,Forex is 50% analysis and 50% speculation. If I know where any pair will be at any given time, I would have retired. cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by meritdee(m): 9:50am On Nov 05, 2012
Piponomics:
If possible, edit all your posts that have such pictures and remove them. Just show your active chart space, anybody wey think say I go dey burn internet money on trading and discussing about a demo account should jump into Jabi lake angry angry

LWKM............I tire O
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by meritdee(m): 9:52am On Nov 05, 2012
rozayx5: another boring day, just closed an EJ sell from Friday night, let me get to the beach and savour some sea breeze, hope to get more signals later in the day, @endfx where you dey nah grin

Rozay... *licks lips* I like this ur template o..... Early signal to gaaraaaa...... Been trying hard to get somefin similar to this.. Wetin I fit do abeg
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 9:54am On Nov 05, 2012
Piponomics:

This is the style I use on other news but for NFP which is the highest profile news, most brokers will ensure your order is triggered with a very high spread. That your 50pips TP will get closed but profit will be that of 20pips if you understand what i mean.
Another strategy I just learnt online over the week is to enter a trade 10 minutes before the release based on the direction of the ADP numbers usually released the thursday before NFP. Most times, if those numbers are positive, NFP will be positive and vice versa. Still researching on this though.

Nice one there. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (116) (Reply)

Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.