Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Ali Baba And Julius(the Genius)agwu,who Cracks U Up Easily? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Ali Baba And Julius(the Genius)agwu,who Cracks U Up Easily? (1154 Views)

Julius Agwu Want To Sponsor Entertainment Destiny / Sarkodie, David Oyelowo, Julius Onah Make Forbes List Of Top 13 African Celebs / Photos: Julius Agwu's Family Christmas Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Baba And Julius(the Genius)agwu,who Cracks U Up Easily? by hotncold1(m): 10:44am On Nov 02, 2012
I hero worshipped them both while growing up(I still do till date),when I was a kid,I hate to miss"The Ali Baba show"on AIT every sunday afternoon(it was a hilarious show).I had an unforgetable experience recently at the Muson Centre,where he had to perform 2HOURS 45MINS(I never in my wildest imagination believed that ANYBODY could actually do a stand up comedy that long)infact he was been pushed out of the stage as it was already late in the night(about 11pm)No wonder he is called "The King of Comedy"

Few weeks ago,I stumbled on a radio show he anchors on Naija Info(comedy like)and ever since then,I have been addicted to the programme tongue tongue.

On Julius,its same story.He bought me over grin grin with his debut music and comedy album tittled"OKOMBO",any one remember that his funny Video?He realesed another called "My Style".Ever since then,I have been following him as much as I can(been to some his shows,infact I wasn't happy that he wasn't invited for the last year "Rythm unplug"wink

So there you have it!Which one of these KINGS "light you up easily" grin grin grin
Re: Ali Baba And Julius(the Genius)agwu,who Cracks U Up Easily? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2012
I cant pick one of them cuz they are both very funny and crack matured jokes.
Re: Ali Baba And Julius(the Genius)agwu,who Cracks U Up Easily? by MissyB3(f): 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
Ali Baba, thanks.

I find Julius Agwu rather annoying.
Re: Ali Baba And Julius(the Genius)agwu,who Cracks U Up Easily? by semid4lyfe(m): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2012
Missy_B: Ali Baba, thanks.

I find Julius Agwu rather annoying.

God bless you.

Comedy has gone beyond acting funny like Frank Spencer of Some Mothers Do Have 'em.

Modern comedy is about people telling a story with a funny punchline. This seems to be lost on Julius Agwu
Re: Ali Baba And Julius(the Genius)agwu,who Cracks U Up Easily? by ijebabe: 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2012
^ Frank Spencer is a legend in my books so keep him out of your analogy tongue

Ali Baba does it for me though.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Basketball Player Shot Dead ‘after Trying To Rob A Home In Texas / Wizkid Is Still Signed To EME; We Are “negotiating” – Banky W / I Go Dye Releases Pictures Of His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.