Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,092 members, 7,807,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Addressing Boko Haram Is Not My Responsibility- Borno State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Addressing Boko Haram Is Not My Responsibility- Borno State Governor (779 Views)

Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders / Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News / I Didn’t Abandon My Responsibility - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Addressing Boko Haram Is Not My Responsibility- Borno State Governor by HammedSodiqq: 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
The governor of Borno State, Kashim Shetima on Thursday said he is more committed to addressing developmental problem in the state while allowing security agencies to deal with the issues of the dreaded sect, Boko Haram.

The governor, who was in the Presidential Villa in Abuja to attend the monthly National Economic Council meeting, was reacting to allegations that some renowned politicians in his state are members of the Boko Haram sect.

Mr Shettima said his focus is to provide the indigenes of Bornu State with good governance while it behoves on the security agencies to unearth the truth concerning Boko Haram.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/11/02/addressing-boko-haram-problem-is-not-my-responsibility-borno-governor/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Addressing Boko Haram Is Not My Responsibility- Borno State Governor by HammedSodiqq: 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2012
This man collects Security vote, and is referred to as the chief security officer of the state, yet he feels security is non of his business. God is watching
Re: Addressing Boko Haram Is Not My Responsibility- Borno State Governor by jmaine: 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2012
Lolz . . . .But spending the security vote is under his jurisdiction embarassed
Re: Addressing Boko Haram Is Not My Responsibility- Borno State Governor by RedLight1: 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2012
Thunder fire his goro mouth angry
Then where is the security vote..
Spending security vote shouldnt be his responsibity too.. Stupiid aboki man
Re: Addressing Boko Haram Is Not My Responsibility- Borno State Governor by HammedSodiqq: 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2012
Is he not a suspect?
Re: Addressing Boko Haram Is Not My Responsibility- Borno State Governor by Idokojimmy: 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2012
It is morally wrong for a Governor to say that security issues are not part of his mandate. Many innocent lives have been destroyed under his watch, many homes ravaged, properties worth billions destroyed, sources of livelihood sacked, people turned into refugees in their own communities and a Governor claims that is non of his business? Wetin we no go see! FG should review this man's administration. His hands may not be clean
Re: Addressing Boko Haram Is Not My Responsibility- Borno State Governor by Noraokon: 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2012
Idokojimmy: It is morally wrong for a Governor to say that security issues are not part of his mandate. Many innocent lives have been destroyed under his watch, many homes ravaged, properties worth billions destroyed, sources of livelihood sacked, people turned into refugees in their own communities and a Governor claims that is non of his business? Wetin we no go see! FG should review this man's administration. His hands may not be clean
what do you expect from empty leaders. Shetima has demonstrated the highest level of irresponsibility. He should better stop collecting security votes.
Re: Addressing Boko Haram Is Not My Responsibility- Borno State Governor by Stallion77(f): 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2012
[size=14pt]yes...its my responsibility abi?[/size]
Re: Addressing Boko Haram Is Not My Responsibility- Borno State Governor by Israelmossaic: 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2012
Fool. Ok, henceforth, Israelmossaic is the chief security officer of your state. Pay all security vote to my account. Idiot
Re: Addressing Boko Haram Is Not My Responsibility- Borno State Governor by slimming: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2012
Don't allow the BH boys to distract you, lead the work to the security men
Re: Addressing Boko Haram Is Not My Responsibility- Borno State Governor by NegroNtns(m): 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2012
I think you all jumped too quick to attack his statement that it is not his responsibility.

First, the governor 's statement came out wrongly. In truth, the responsibility to secure the state rests with FG. Lets not forget that Gej declared state of emergency and that status has not been lifted so FG is completely responsible to bring calm. Fashola would have said the same thing this governor said in a more humane and civil way. This where we should draw differentiation.....there are governors and there are GOVERNORS! grin
Re: Addressing Boko Haram Is Not My Responsibility- Borno State Governor by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2012
All these aboki people can't stop amusing me with laughter! One by one the real sponsors of boko haram are being revealed. Na God go punish them one after the other!

(1) (Reply)

N-assembly Can’t Create New States – Ekweremadu / 4 Killed In Religious Riots In Taraba / EFCC Investigates Uduaghan’s Multi-billion Naira Asaba Int'l Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.