Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! (2863 Views)

Lwkmd Chaiii This Pastor Dey Vex (must See) / Wahala Dey O, Video Of Hon. Olusola Israel Adekunle Performing Rituals In Lagos / Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by plappville(f): 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2012
He was accused by his own mum of witchcraft. He has been very caring to his mum.
But He discovered things has not been any better. He became a christian, and was still showing much love for this mother of His.

Not knowing She was infact the Course of His problem. Him and his younger sister went on 3 days fasting, "breaking the yoke of the devil".
God answerd thier prayers. His mum started saying things. She confessed to be responsible of all her children down fall.

None of His sisters are married. Very few had kids and they are already above 30 yrs of age.
The male in thier family 4 of them are unmarriage and jobless. Including Himself. The worse is that,

He is so confused of His mum, He said she confessed that she gave Him the spirit why He was infant, but He said He has not such Spirit.
But His mum said Yes he has it. He agitated more that HE has never done evil or ever seen Himself in another world.

Or is it possible to Have a witch spirit without knowing? He ask the mum if She sees Him in her meeting, she said no.
That He may be attending a different meeting (funny no?) but this is a true life story. shocked shocked shocked

The victim sister is my Very good friend. If you know them you will asked question about this family. No one is successful. Yet they show so much love for the Mum.

My friend told me she is no longer goin g to call her mum or even visit her.
The woman also confessed she is responsible for my friend inability of getting married.

Do you think this mother should be accepted for her confession? I smell she may not have truelly confessed.
how could someone that prayed to distroy her evil be her partinar in evil? God wouldnt have answerd my friend and Her Brother.

My friend said she can't believe her brother is A wizard even if her mum said so.
She confirms she has had several dissapointments from guys even when they find no fault from her.
She is in Her 32yr, no man in her life. No job. So she hate her mum for this but as a christian, she is confused on what to do with this type of mother.

I told her to first Go for a delieverence prayer. I believe Her mum might have tied her up as she confessed. What will be ur advise? Will she not be commiting sin cutting off communication with her witch Mum? And do you think this woman has truelly confessed?

Edited:
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by plappville(f): 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2012
There is power in prayer, for those of you that do not believe God anwsers prayer, here is a true life story.

The God that we serve answers prayer of those who delegently serve him in spirit and in truth.

God is good all the time.
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by pastormustwac: 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2012
The story is typical. But this much i know:
1. You can initiate people into witchcraft without their knowlege in many ways.
2. A person under the control of witchcraft spirit is demon-possesed and can be delivered.
3. The spirit of witchcraft and the holy spirit cannot co-exist in the same person.
4. For someone initiated as a child, there are many manifestations. Some do not even remember their dreams.
5. Children can be initiated fairly easily.
*Lemme stop there

But the power of Jesus is still superior to witchcraft spirit
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by mumumugu(m): 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2012
Wahala
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by plappville(f): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2012
pastormustwac: The story is typical. But this much i know:
1. You can initiate people into witchcraft without their knowlege in many ways.
2. A person under the control of witchcraft spirit is demon-possesed and can be delivered.
3. The spirit of witchcraft and the holy spirit cannot co-exist in the same person.
4. For someone initiated as a child, there are many manifestations. Some do not even remember their dreams.
5. Children can be initiated fairly easily.
*Lemme stop there

But the power of Jesus is still superior to witchcraft spirit

But someone with this spirit should at least know that He/She has it no?
This is the main problem now, and do you think negleting such a mum will be good for a christian?
She has already saying She has no mother, that she do not want to believe she has one. I think this is a serious problem that warrant a devine intervention undecided
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by plappville(f): 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2012
mumumugu: Wahala
Serious one ooo, there are alot of people living under a curse but they will not know. God dey open the devil secret one by one grin grin grin
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by pastormustwacc: 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2012
plappville:
But someone with this spirit should at least know that He/She has it no?
This is the main problem now, and do you think negleting such a mum will be good for a christian?
She has already saying She has no mother, that she do not want to believe she has one. I think this is a serious problem that warrant a devine intervention undecided
Let her go for deliverance first to have the witchcraft spirit cast out (if it is still present) - some people can do self deliverance.
If you friend is born again and has been baptised by the holy spirit, then she cannot have the spirit of witchcraft still in her.

If she has the spirit of witchcraft in her, she might not recognize the signs, or be in self-denial the whole time. These spirits manifest in various ways.
Unfortunately, like i use to say, too much hollywood and nollywood has confused people about witchcraft.

As for the mother, is she ready to repent (they might kill her if she repents and get delivered), but she must chose her path.

I do remember something, it is possible that her mother initiated her into witchcraft to protect her from being sacrificed. I honestly cant advise her on what to do. It is a tough life.

2 Likes

Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2012
This again is another scary story! End times, may God help us oh!
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by plappville(f): 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2012
That is a good advise, but how can someone whe says He is not possesed agree to go for deliverance? They are both Christians, It was for this reason they agreed to do a group fasting that exposed all the hiden secret of thier mum. Well, i will still talk with her one this.

Thanks dearly.
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by plappville(f): 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2012
seriallink: This again is another scary story! End times, may God help us oh!

MY BROO, I FEAR FEAR OOOO, MOTHER WEN YOU LOVE WITH ALL UR HEART, ONLY FOR HER TO TELL YOU SAY SHE INITIATE YOU shocked shocked
NA WONDERS SHALL NEVE END OOO!!

1 Like

Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by pastormustwacc: 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2012
plappville: That is a good advise, but how can someone whe says He is not possesed agree to go for deliverance? They are both Christians, It was for this reason they agreed to do a group fasting that exposed all the hiden secret of thier mum. Well, i will still talk with her one this.

Thanks dearly.
Is your friend convinced he is baptised with the holy spirit(for real)? Because if he is, then there is nothing to fear.
But if He is yet to be baptised by the holy spirit, then there may be trouble.

Whatever the case, your friend has a link with the dark world, and they will keep exploiting him? (i wish to reaffirm, is your friend a man or a woman)?

I can sense a blood convenant involved, your friend needs to break every spiritual link and convenants between him and his mother.
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by plappville(f): 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2012
pastormustwacc:
Is your friend convinced he is baptised with the holy spirit(for real)? Because if he is, then there is nothing to fear.
But if He is yet to be baptised by the holy spirit, then there may be trouble.

Whatever the case, your friend has a link with the dark world, and they will keep exploiting him? (i wish to reaffirm, is your friend a man or a woman)?

I can sense a blood convenant involved, your friend needs to break every spiritual link and convenants between him and his mother.

I know they are both christians, both you know, Its only God that seeth the heart of a man, He alone can tell who is possesed or not.

As far as i am concern, I know my friend to be a very good girl, she is very honest and has been serving God faithfully.
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by pastormustwacc: 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2012
plappville:

I know they are both christians, both you know, Its only God that seeth the heart of a man, He alone can tell who is possesed or not.

As far as i am concern, I know my friend to be a very good girl, she is very honest and has been serving God faithfully.
All these do not stop oppression in any way. A covenant can be made by giving the child strange things to eat, or a blood covenant can be done fairly easily in the past by her mother.
Now, when one that bears such a mark gets born again, the person will suffer spiritual oppression, and this is why she has been affected in the past and had to do a breakthrough.
I am now saying that, the breakthrough must be complete by praying to God to break any unholy covenant or whatever has been done by her mother to alter her destiny.

The summary of all i have said is this:
1. A born again cannot be possesed by a demon.
2. A born again can be oppressed and afflicted, and these things becomes a strongman when they have a hold over the person e.g. a blood covenant (which comes in many forms)
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by advocate666: 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2012
see wetin dey worry black people in the 21st century.
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by CrazyMan(m): 11:44pm On Nov 02, 2012
plappville: He was accused by his own mum of witchcraft. He has been very caring to his mum.
But He discovered things has not been any better. He became a christian, and was still showing much love for this mother of His.
Only a witch can identify one...

The reason why I hate religious christians is that they are they're the ones who see witches and wizards.

They don't read their bibles...therefore they believe their pastors more than God.

Everything in their life is don't exactly how their pastor wants it and not God.

Every kind of sickness has no scientific explanation...it must be someone from their family who happens to be a witch.

They're the ones who won't study hard to become successful...when they become failures, they'll claim that a demonic family is sitting on their success.

They're the ones who see pope and Micheal Jackson in hell.

They're the ones who condemn people whereas they're worst.

plappville: Not knowing She was infact the Course of His problem. Him and his younger sister went on 3 days fasting, "breaking the yoke of the devil".
God answerd thier prayers. His mum started saying things. She confessed to be responsible of all her children down fall.
I sill don't believe that a woman who carried her kids for nine months, nursed them, and ensured that they get the best in life can be responsible for their down fall.

This is common logic...if at all she was a witch, she would have killed them at adolescence age, or probable driven them crazy.

They wouldn't have attained the maturity they have now, and accuse her of witchcraft.

plappville: None of His sisters are married. Very few had kids and they are already above 30 yrs of age.
They should go and check themselves properly...I refuse to believe that their mum is the one responsible for them not finding a husband.

plappville: The male in thier family 4 of them are unmarriage and jobless. Including Himself. The worse is that,

He is so confused of His mum, He said she confessed that she gave Him the spirit why He was infant, but He said He has not such Spirit.
Frustration can make you see things that aren't there.

When you're frustrated, you begin to have all sort of weird dreams....you'll also find yourself believing a lie simply because you wish for it to become true.

Most pastors are billionaires today..no thanks to the frustrated members in their congregation who are willing to empty the little cash they have for spiritual warfare prayers on witches and wizards in their families.

They end up 10times wretched than they were before.

I've seen families where from the head to the least person can't boast of a bicycle....

Some families can't even boast of a single graduate.

Some can't boast of a single child, and they haven't accused their mum of witchcraft.

plappville: But His mum said Yes he has it. He agitated more that HE has never done evil or ever seen Himself in another world.
So the mother and son are both confused...see what poverty an frustration can cause in a family.

plappville: Or is it possible to Have a witch spirit without knowing? He ask the mum if She sees Him in her meeting, she said no.
That He may be attending a different meeting (funny no?) but this is a true life story. shocked shocked shocked
That family need to get their heads examined...cos its obvious that their wretchedness is beginning to drive them crazy.

plappville: The victim sister is my Very good friend. If you know them you will asked question about this family. No one is successful. Yet they show so much love for the Mum.
I've seen worse...a personal altar with God can guide you through such difficult times.

Accusing someone of witchcraft shows clearly that they're very far from God.

plappville: My friend told me she is no longer goin g to call her mum or even visit her.
Tell your friend to start acting responsibly, and be more accommodating...and believe me, her mr right would come knocking.

plappville: The woman also confessed she is responsible for my friend inability of getting married.
Did you actually hear her confession, or is it the frustrated children that told you that...just to relieve themselves from public shame...so that when concerned people start asking questions about their misfortune, they can easily blame it on the poor old woman.

plappville: Do you think this mother should be accepted for her confession? I smell she may not have truelly confessed.
how could someone that prayed to distroy her evil be her partinar in evil? God wouldnt have answerd my friend and Her Brother.
I still maintain my stand that their mum is innocent...there is no witchcraft in their family.

If they want to become successful, then they should rise up and go out there and hustle for their daily bread.

Blaming someone else for your misfortune is very wrong and unGodly.

plappville: My friend said she can't believe her brother is A wizard even if her mum said so.
Confused family...

plappville: She confirms she has had several disappointments from guys even when they find no fault from her.
She is in Her 32yr, no man in her life. No job. So she hate her mum for this but as a christian, she is confused on what to do with this type of mother.
Did she actually tell you what lead to the disappointments she had with those guys?

Cos no guy and I repeat no guy would abandon a beautiful, decent, respectful, honest, God fearing girl for no good reason.

plappville: I told her to first Go for a delieverence prayer. I believe Her mum might have tied her up as she confessed. What will be ur advise? Will she not be commiting sin cutting off communication with her witch Mum? And do you think this woman has truelly confessed?
I would advise that you stay away from that family, because sooner or later they might shift their blames to...most especially when its very obvious that you're more successful than them.

1 Like

Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by plappville(f): 12:20am On Nov 03, 2012
Bro Crazyman, i grab ur points. But there is one thing you mistook. They didn't accused thier mum.
They agreed to go on 3 days dry fasting, thier aim was to break the yoke of poverty in thier family.

They didn't even confronted or suspected the old woman for anything because they love her as thier Mum.
The woman started confessing on thier behalf, according to what she told me.

My friend brother had to travel home to hear all the story, it was recorded in a tape for a proof.

So, its not like they accused her, she started the confession by saying that
God is warning her to talk etc etc...She even said that she can't forgive herself for all that she has done. I can tell you, i know how much my friend love her mum.

She is still in shock....imagin someone you love so much, a mum for that matter?
Well, until it happens to someone close to you, it will look like a nollywood film.

There are atimes you cannot bear to keep certain secret within urself, that is the reason why she told me, she couldn't keep it or share it with others.

All thesame, thanks alot for taking ur time. But you can help to put them in ur prayers. God bless.
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by pastormustwacc: 4:58am On Nov 03, 2012
Wrong, it is not only a witch that can identify one. A christian with the the gift of discernment can identify one, so can other non-christians with lipsrsealed - lets leave that

3 Likes

Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by plappville(f): 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2012
pastormustwacc: Wrong, it is not only a witch that can identify one. A christian with the the gift of discernment can identify one, so can other non-christians with lipsrsealed - lets leave that

I agree with you. But do you believe if they were not truelly christian thier prayers would have been answered? Because the old woman started her confession by( God is warning me to talk) shocked

Note: i was told this old woman has been Christian for yrs. But her church is not even aware of her latest
manifestation.

Demons hid themselves in Church na waoh grin
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by CrazyMan(m): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2012
pastormustwacc: Wrong, it is not only a witch that can identify one. A christian with the the gift of discernment can identify one, so can other non-christians with lipsrsealed - lets leave that
Light and darkness have nothing in common.

A witch and a christian with the gift discernment can not live under the same roof...cos when power mix with power, the less power would bow to the greater.

So your theory makes no meaning because no one in that home has the gift of discernment.
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by plappville(f): 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2012
CrazyMan:

A witch and a christian with the gift discernment can not live under the same roof...cos when power mix with power, the less power would bow to the greater.

So your theory makes no meaning because no one in that home has the gift of discernment.

How do you know? Yet God answered thier cry?
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by CrazyMan(m): 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2012
plappville:
How do you know? Yet God answered thier cry?
I remember saying earlier that I don't believe that tale right...

Therefore if you weren't physically present when the their mum made the alleged confession, then I shall maintain my stand.

Also the story of them recording her confession doesn't make any sense...cos no normal human can record a confession made by his own mum...shock and fear wouldn't allow him/her do it.

1 Like

Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by plappville(f): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2012
CrazyMan:
I remember saying earlier that I don't believe that tale right...

Therefore if you weren't physically present when the their mum made the alleged confession, then I shall maintain my stand.

Also the story of them recording her confession doesn't make any sense...cos no normal human can record a confession made by his own mum...shock and fear wouldn't allow him/her do it.

Its normal you are doubting it, i might do thesame if i do not know the victims. The reason why the woman last child set her phone for the recording was because, she didnt want to say what he mum confessed henced the record. I think she was very intelligent because the mum cannot say they lied against her. Her own voice is the only prove. Yes the shock must be there, but you must protect ur own image by applying wisdom.

The woman is a wicked one: she didnt kill her kids but captured them in poverty. But she went killing her neighbour 5yr old kid. Yes she should be pardon but i doubt if Her kids will ever love her again undecided

1 Like

Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by CrazyMan(m): 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2012
Ok...fair. Enough...I'll go with this.
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by pastormustwacc: 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2012
CrazyMan:

You mentioned earlier that: Only a witch can identify one...

That is why i mentioned discernment - to disprove the error in your theory/statement, scroll back up and read the thread carefully.
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by pastormustwacc: 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
plappville:

I agree with you. But do you believe if they were not truelly christian thier prayers would have been answered? Because the old woman started her confession by( God is warning me to talk) shocked

Note: i was told this old woman has been Christian for yrs. But her church is not even aware of her latest
manifestation.

Demons hid themselves in Church na waoh grin

I have tried my best to explain this to you, but you still dont get it.

Let me try to put it in plainer english:
1. A christian without the holy spirit can be possesed without a spirit of witchcraft, and they may or may not know.
2. A christian with the holy spirit can have an unholy convenant (usually blood) as an initiation into withcraft. But if that blood covenant is not revoked, that christian will be afflicted greatly (will not miss heaven though, but life will be hell [lots of spiritual attacks and afflictions] for the person without breaking that convenant).

Your friend most likely falls into the second category. I dont know your belief, but even as a spirit-filled christian, there are some spiritual boundaries you just cannot cross and get away from without suffering any collateral damage. Withcraft is one of them, eating foods dedicated to powerful otherwordly spiritual entities is another, making a blood convenant (with or without your knowlege) and later becoming born again will not erase the blood convenant.

I really dont like talking about stuffs like this in public. So i will now leave the thread. But i do believe i have said the needful.

*Unsubscribes and leaves*
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by plappville(f): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2012
pastormustwacc:

1. A christian without the holy spirit can be possesed without a spirit of witchcraft, and they may or may not know.
2. A christian with the holy spirit can have an unholy convenant (usually blood) as an initiation into withcraft. But if that blood covenant is not revoked, that christian will be afflicted greatly (will not miss heaven though, but life will be hell [lots of spiritual attacks and afflictions] for the person without breaking that convenant).

Your friend most likely falls into the second category. I dont know your belief, but even as a spirit-filled christian, there are some spiritual boundaries you just cannot cross and get away from without suffering any collateral damage. Withcraft is one of them, eating foods dedicated to powerful otherwordly spiritual entities is another, making a blood convenant (with or without your knowlege) and later becoming born again will not erase the blood convenant.

I really dont like talking about stuffs like this in public. So i will now leave the thread. But i do believe i have said the needful.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I am so surprised at all these!
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by plappville(f): 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
pastormustwacc:

Don,t leave, you have to keep on, do you think you are doing a wrong thing? In Christ service there is no hiden talk. You are not just helping a family out, but also someone might find this helpful in the future.

2. A christian with the holy spirit can have an unholy convenant (usually blood) as an initiation into withcraft. But if that blood covenant is not revoked, that christian will be afflicted greatly

Sorry if i am not getting this rightly, Do you mean one can have the Holy spirit and at thesame time have unholy covenant? Can good and evil dwell in same body?

I thought the Bible says, if any man be in Christ He is a new creation, meaning, He now has Gods spirit when been baptised by the Holy ghost.
Anyone who has not the spirit of God is none of His. So if anyone should call Him or Herself a Christian, The Holy spirit must dwell in He/She. So how come You say a "Christian" with Gods spirit can have an unholy spirit?

1 Like

Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by yah1(m): 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
A christian with the holy spirit can have an unholy convenant (usually blood) as an initiation into withcraft.

Let me clarify that, if someone has a blood convenant with the kingdom of darkness, and later becomes born again (receives the holy spirit). Meanwhile, that person is not possesed (no one can have light and darkness at the same time), greater is he that is in me than is he that is in the world.

That blood convenant will need to be revoked because they will be a channel of affliction for that person. This appears to be the case with your friend. This is a form of demonic oppression and not possesion.

2 Likes

Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by plappville(f): 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
yah:
A christian with the holy spirit can have an unholy convenant (usually blood) as an initiation into withcraft.

Let me clarify that, if someone has a blood convenant with the kingdom of darkness, and later becomes born again (receives the holy spirit). Meanwhile, that person is not possesed (no one can have light and darkness at the same time), greater is he that is in me than is he that is in the world.

That blood convenant will need to be revoked because they will be a channel of affliction for that person. This appears to be the case with your friend. This is a form of demonic oppression and not possesion.

Bold 1: That is where i think He is missing.
Bold 2: That was my point as well.

Even if she was possesed before without knowing, at the day of her convertion, She will be free from whatever evil spirit she had in the passed.

Thanks broo for contributing.
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by yah1(m): 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
After redemption, the demons within are chased out, but if there is a blood covenant, they will use it as a channel to launch spiritual assaults and oppression. So those bonds must be revoked to make your friend achieve and fulfil his destiny in life (to break-through).

Yes you were correct from the start, the bolded here is what i have been trying to explain to you earlier.
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by plappville(f): 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
yah:
After redemption, the demons within are chased out, but if there is a blood covenant, they will use it as a channel to launch spiritual assaults and oppression. So those bonds must be revoked to make your friend achieve and fulfil his destiny in life (to break-through).

Yes you were correct from the start, the bolded here is what i have been trying to explain to you earlier.

As stated by @pastormustwacc, He said it may be possible that she may not be aware she is possesed.
This may be truth, when i told Her, she said, "i am not possesed, I do not see myself in any strange location or ever have i done any evil thing in my entire life".
I couldn't proceed further, she knows herself better. I feel very sad for Her situation. And also that of Her entire family.

Do you think she should aked Her mum if she made Blood convenant?
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by yah1(m): 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
pastormustwacc:
I only stepped out to change my masquerade mask, thought you would have noticed by now.

Tell your friend to ask her mother if any covenant was made (specifically about blood covenant), and possibly if her mother can "disenchant her" in case she has been enchanted in a way - that yoke must be broken so that she can achieve her breakthrough.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Problem With The Black Man / The Holy Prophet Tb Joshua Heals People Of All Religions - Like In The Gospels / What Is The Bible Meaning Of Speaking In Tongues? {glossolalia Or Xenoglossy}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.