Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,091 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Wikipedia Disputes The Number Of Registered Members On Nairaland - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Wikipedia Disputes The Number Of Registered Members On Nairaland (1029 Views)

How To Find The IMEI Number Of Your Huawei/zte Modem / List Of Top 10 Countries By Number Of Internet Users (naija Made The List) / Hello!!!!.... Who Knows The Number Of Internet Penetration In Each States In Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wikipedia Disputes The Number Of Registered Members On Nairaland by purplekayc(m): 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
According to wikipedia there may be a discrepancy with the numbering of registered members on nairaland .... Due probably to multiple registrations by members . How true?http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nairaland
Re: Wikipedia Disputes The Number Of Registered Members On Nairaland by slimming: 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
Unnecessarily banning members for no reason most times is the biggest reason for multiple registrations. Banning can never do any good, adopt any way please.
Re: Wikipedia Disputes The Number Of Registered Members On Nairaland by olempe(m): 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
Nairaland on Wikipedia. Seun u don hammer o... I'm proud of u son.

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Disputes The Number Of Registered Members On Nairaland by Pysam(m): 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2012
So weti come concern them for this matter make them leave matter for seun and the Nlanders
Re: Wikipedia Disputes The Number Of Registered Members On Nairaland by Emmyk(m): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2012
slimming: Unnecessarily banning members for no reason most times is the biggest reason for multiple registrations. Banning can never do any good, adopt any way please.
how many nairaland account haveth thou? smiley
Re: Wikipedia Disputes The Number Of Registered Members On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 03, 2012
Front page pls
Re: Wikipedia Disputes The Number Of Registered Members On Nairaland by hunkydory(m): 9:34am On Nov 03, 2012
Nairaland.com is probably Nigeria's most visited website.
Re: Wikipedia Disputes The Number Of Registered Members On Nairaland by JUO(m): 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2012
INTERESTING
Re: Wikipedia Disputes The Number Of Registered Members On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
There are also multiple/fake registrations on Facebook.

Any social networking platform is usually a target for scammers and spammers.

So what is the big deal?
Re: Wikipedia Disputes The Number Of Registered Members On Nairaland by coolest0(m): 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2012
olempe: Nairaland on Wikipedia. Seun u don hammer o... I'm proud of u son.

so seun don become your son naw as I'm de progress bah, lmao cool
Re: Wikipedia Disputes The Number Of Registered Members On Nairaland by olempe(m): 6:32am On Nov 10, 2012
coolest0:

so seun don become your son naw as I'm de progress bah, lmao cool

Lol. Na so na. Met him in 2007 at a seminar organised by Henry Omenogor wen Nairaland was still at its kindergaten age. I'm proud of him and wish him more progress...
Re: Wikipedia Disputes The Number Of Registered Members On Nairaland by coolest0(m): 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2012
olempe:

Lol. Na so na. Met him in 2007 at a seminar organised by Henry Omenogor wen Nairaland was still at its kindergaten age. I'm proud of him and wish him more progress...

Well the guy de try sha...

(1) (Reply)

How To Effectively Get The Best From the Processors Of Any Laptop / HP Mini Laptop For Sale. / LG Uk Used Laptop For Sale @ 20k .. #negotiable (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.