Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Death Is A Customized Car- Bishop Mike Okonkwo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Death Is A Customized Car- Bishop Mike Okonkwo (1321 Views)

Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) / Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) / Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Is A Customized Car- Bishop Mike Okonkwo by ACKCITY: 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
The remains of the late founder of the Abundant Life Gospel Church, Bishop Kola Onaolapo was laid to rest today. While presiding over the burial, the General Overseer of The Redeemed Evangelical Mission, Bishop Mike Okonkwo describes death, “Everyone must die; death is a customized car that everyone must have. When yours has been fully customized it will arrive at your doorpost and you must enter it. Everyone’s customized car is presently being constructed”. Read more- [http://www.ackcity.net/kola-onaolapo-s-burial]

Re: Death Is A Customized Car- Bishop Mike Okonkwo by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2012
Customised car? Lol..

As soon as you're out the womb, you begin a journey to the tomb.. (forgive me, just had to test my rhyme skills a bit :-)..)
Death is a close companion of life. Saying death is a customised car makes no sense whatsoever, except he's saying the nature by which we die could be unique or sudden to each individual.
Re: Death Is A Customized Car- Bishop Mike Okonkwo by plaetton: 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2012
musKeeto: Customised car? Lol..

As soon as you're out the womb, you begin a journey to the tomb.. (forgive me, just had to test my rhyme skills a bit :-)..)
Death is a close companion of life. Saying death is a customised car makes no sense whatsoever, except he's saying the nature by which we die could be unique or sudden to each individual.

These guys are like circus clowns. They always have to entertain.
Re: Death Is A Customized Car- Bishop Mike Okonkwo by pastormustwac: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2012
When speech is not plain, i get suspicious. God deliver us! Everywhere i look - danger!!
Re: Death Is A Customized Car- Bishop Mike Okonkwo by PastorKun(m): 8:02am On Nov 03, 2012
Knowing Mike Okonkwo for who he is, I am not surprised at this statement. The charlatan is obsessed with cars and he has at least ten Jeeps in his compound. He probably believes life is all about acquiring cars.
Re: Death Is A Customized Car- Bishop Mike Okonkwo by petres007(m): 8:07am On Nov 03, 2012
Pastor Kun: Knowing Mike Okonkwo for who he is, I am not surprised at this statement. The charlatan is obsessed with cars and he has at least ten Jeeps in his compound. He probably believes life is all about acquiring cars.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Tell Pastor They Were Sent To Kill Him By ‘jealous Pastors’ / St. Luke's Cathedral Jos Celebrates 100 Years / Do You Believe In The Right To Abortion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.