Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,273 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? (26971 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Are Muslims Truly More Than Christians In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by yah1(m): 12:00am On Nov 04, 2012
davidylan:

Is this thread a demonstration of logic? Ask yourself.
The thread by itself looks confused, like from a depraved mind. I see no reason why an atheist (albeit a mad one), will start competing with christians and muslims over an issue like morality - it makes absolutely no sense at all.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 04, 2012
CodeGreen: CAVEAT: I am a Christian.

The next person to castigate atheists should honestly check themselves, and see whether they are any better.
Front benchers in church, yes, that means you too. Throwers of the first stones. We use religion to think highly of ourselves, which completely defeats the point of religion. Especially Christianity.
After everything Jesus and Moses preached, not a single one of us understood anything they said. We just follow because those before us followed.
Has anyone the mind to ask your preacher where did religion came from, or why God? At least atheists have the courage to question what we base our existence on.
If there are atheists in this world it is our shame because we should have shown them from our actions that they should join us. It doesn't make them better than us, or vice versa.

No offense but this is a pile of nonsense.

1. While accusing christians of "thinking highly of ourselves, your diatribe here is nothing more than manufactured outrage borne out of misplaced arrogance.

2. You're a "christian"? But somehow atheists are the ones with "courage" to question God? Odd thinking.

3. I'm sorry, but pls cast your mind back to what Abraham said to the rich man in hell... even if Elijah were to rise from the dead, those whose hearts have been darkened against God will NEVER believe. Trust me, we can live our actions as sanctimonious as we can YET some atheists will never believe.

4. This thread was put up by an ATHEIST, christians didnt stand on a fence blowing their horns about morality.

5. I dont understand what you mean by saying not one of us understood Jesus and Moses. Perhaps you dont but many many do understand by prayer and faith.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by skyfall: 12:08am On Nov 04, 2012
This is a fact. Only the religious crowd will deny it even though they know it's true. I say it once again, the world is much better off without religion. Religion at best is a waste of time. At worst, a mass promotion of human disunity & hatred, and a deliberate destruction of humanity.

3 Likes

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by CodeGreen(f): 12:09am On Nov 04, 2012
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 12:11am On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

Believing in no GOD makes one a FOOL not a WISE PERSON!!
believing in a god you can't prove its existence is the MOST FOOLISH!

3 Likes

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 12:13am On Nov 04, 2012
CodeGreen: Davidylan.
Congratulations.
I hope you successfully resolve the issue of this post.
he's not come to resolve anything, but to open a pandora's box that will cage him.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 04, 2012
CodeGreen: Davidylan.
Congratulations.
I hope you successfully resolve the issue of this post.

to be honest, if you've got nothing substantive to post its better to stay in sections that are around your pay grade rather than the pointless pontificating. Enjoy.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 04, 2012
LOL@Global Peace Index Rankings, Ahhh i am Calling it a Night after that one. Good Thread Though.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 04, 2012
CodeGreen: CAVEAT: I am a Christian.

Has anyone the mind to ask your preacher where did religion came from, or why God? At least atheists have the courage to question what we base our existence on.
If there are atheists in this world it is our shame because we should have shown them from our actions that they should join us. It doesn't make them better than us, or vice versa.

actually there have been atheists from thousands of years ago to now , and even during the time of the apostles.

King David called those who say there is no GOD fools and so did many of the prophets and ancient believers.

Yes ,the church has a lot to answer for , but there is a big difference between rejecting the church or the mosque , and coming to a rather erroneous conclusion that God does not exit.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 04, 2012
Lord Babs: believing in a god you can't prove its existence is the MOST FOOLISH!

Believing in a theory that you cant prove is blind faith.
To ridicule others for blind faith while trying to feel your way aimlessly around a theory you cant decipher is beyond idiocy.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by yah1(m): 12:16am On Nov 04, 2012
A BATTLE IS BREWING.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 12:18am On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:
and coming to a rather erroneous conclusion that God does not exit.
why are u making a noise? Do u av a proof that your god exists?

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 12:22am On Nov 04, 2012
davidylan:

To ridicule others for blind faith while trying to feel your way aimlessly around a theory you cant decipher is beyond idiocy.
keep quiet there! Your god is the architect of immorality. Atheists are better off your blood-sûcking god!
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 04, 2012
Lord Babs: why are u making a noise? Do u av a proof that your god exists?

Mate , I have nothing to prove to you , if God does not exist in your contorted reasoning that is fine with us, we accept your right to believe in nothing !!

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 04, 2012
Lord Babs: keep quiet there! Your god is the architect of immorality. Atheists are better off your blood-sûcking god!

Very simple question - what is your definition of "morality"?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 04, 2012
Lord Babs: keep quiet there! Your god is the architect of immorality. Atheists are better off your blood-sûcking god!

but this blood sucking god does not exist, why should it bother you so deeply that you feel the need to rant against him , does this not make you confused and almost a psychiatric case , lol.

You say he does not exist, yet you and your bandwagon of 'there is no GOD screamers ' keep opening articles and writing topics to attack this god who does not exist.

Weird folk !

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

but this blood sucking god does not exist, why should it bother you so deeply that you feel the need to rant against him , does this not make you confused and almost a psychiatric case , lol.

You say he does not exist, yet you and your bandwagon of 'there is no GOD screamers ' keep opening articles and writing topics to attack this god who does not exist.

Weird folk !

Bro sometimes it is hard to understand these dudes. Do they or do they not believe God exists? I cant imagine wasting 2 secs of my time on a thread about the tooth fairy.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by KINGwax(m): 12:30am On Nov 04, 2012
This logicboy is sounding more horns than necessary. What's ours with your atheism. You can be whatever u wanna be, what's ours? Abeg! This sound is gettin too common. It irks!
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 12:31am On Nov 04, 2012
yah:
A BATTLE IS BREWING.
lol! Atheists are largely renowned for their easy-going life. Theists are the WAR-MONGERS...Always wanting to war...'And there was a WAR in heaven...'(Rev 12:7)

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 12:33am On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

Mate...
malapropism! Do I look like your mate?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by CodeGreen(f): 12:33am On Nov 04, 2012
A very viscious battle IS brewing.
I'm just not sure, if it's between
Religious v atheists or
Religious v religious or
Eloquent v uncouth...

Unfortunately time will never tell.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 04, 2012
davidylan:

Bro sometimes it is hard to understand these dudes. Do they or do they not believe God exists? I cant imagine wasting 2 secs of my time on a thread about the tooth fairy.

The toothfairy isnt used as a guide for morality and laws forced on atheists by you christians, is it?

Use your brain

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by KINGwax(m): 12:35am On Nov 04, 2012
stop blabbing and make a point. Your posts reeks of great idiocy! You only sounds like a pair of lips clapping and making a chattering noise! Why abusing everyone. Someone gave u an answer, we don't give a fucck
davidylan:

keep to your side of the lane! Period!
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 12:35am On Nov 04, 2012
davidylan:

Very simple question - what is your definition of "morality"?
what is just.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

Weird folk !

Why shouldnt we tell the truth? You religious people discriminate against us without mercy. You force your morality on us from this your non-existent god.

When we tell you how fraudulent your religion is, you then cry crocodile tears and act innocent!

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 12:38am On Nov 04, 2012
KINGwax: stop blabbing and make a point. Your posts reeks of great idiocy! You only sounds like a pair of lips clapping and making a chattering noise! Why abusing everyone. Someone gave u an answer, we don't give a fucckkeep to your side of the lane! Period!
who is this?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 04, 2012
@Op if I may ask u some questions
1.Which religion r u born into-cuz u can't be born atheist
2.When did u become atheist
3.Why did u choose to be atheist

IF u can answer this questions then I ve one thing to tell u
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 12:45am On Nov 04, 2012
CodeGreen: A very viscious battle IS brewing.
I'm just not sure, if it's between
Religious v atheists or
Religious v religious or
Eloquent v uncouth...

Unfortunately time will never tell.
don't mind those fogeys! They waited till the night hours to quickly plant the seeds of their evil comments. They thought we were aslept...they didn't know we'r watching...
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 12:46am On Nov 04, 2012
Johnwizzy: @Op if I may ask u some questions

Jamb questions ad hominem!
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 04, 2012
Johnwizzy: @Op if I may ask u some questions

1) I was raised as a catholic. Everyone is born without god or religion, most people have parents that teach them religion

2) Few years ago, I became an atheist

3) I read the bible. The bible supports slavery (Leviticus 25:44, Titus 2:9, Col 3:22)http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081126010849AA8czU9

The bibel contains lies about human origin and denies evolution and so do many other religions. A loving god does not lie or support slavery.
There is no evidence for god either

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 04, 2012
Lord Babs: don't mind those fogeys! They waited till the night hours to quickly plant the seeds of their evil comments. They thought we were aslept...they didn't know we'r watching...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by yah1(m): 12:48am On Nov 04, 2012
Now this is interesting, someone is trying to save an atheist (a foolish waste of time). Let the atheists be, they seem to be enjoying themselves at the expense of the christians on the board. A muslim is still ways better than an atheist, i will rather preach to a muslim (even if it ends in my decapitation).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? / I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua / 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.