Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Top 5 Nigerian Apps For Android OS - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Nigerian Apps For Android OS (15243 Views)

Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets / Why Are Nigerian Apps Not Widely Accepted??? / Top 5 Nigerian Apps For Tecno / Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Apps For Android OS by elnino3(m): 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2012
bizie: pls I have an android fone. have been trying to download pes11 and mortal combat from google play but can't find. how do I get it. its y I got thus large screen fone cos I love playing games. pls help.

Try apktops.com or you just Google it...but I gotta warn you its gonna be large
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Apps For Android OS by elnino3(m): 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2012
Pleasantme: Pls all,Hubby is getn me a tablet in a week's time BUT we aren't sure of wich...He uses an IPAD2 n kinda complains of its rigidity as regards sum app n all.we were close 2buying Samsung tab 2.0 BUt we hrd deres a samsung note dat is higher cos it can b partitioned n all. We r rily confused as 2which 2get cos deres bn a lot of negative feedback as regards samsung tablets.

I wud aprc8 recommendations for a good tablet wit price estimate! Am an efizzy lover.lol. An actualy wana go for d BEST aving waited for a while!!!
Well you will enjoy the Samsung especially if it's note 2. I don't know the current price but tryst me you are getting almost the same thing as an iPad 2 but for a smaller price.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Apps For Android OS by Pleasantme: 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2012
@El_nino; Big tanx 4dat...even if nt d exact price BUt an estimate,2help us cash-plan b4 leavn d house,lol.

More suggestions still needed! Tanx in advance.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Apps For Android OS by Elxandre(m): 2:42am On Nov 06, 2012
Pleasantme: Pls all,Hubby is getn me a tablet in a week's time BUT we aren't sure of wich...He uses an IPAD2 n kinda complains of its rigidity as regards sum app n all.we were close 2buying Samsung tab 2.0 BUt we hrd deres a samsung note dat is higher cos it can b partitioned n all. We r rily confused as 2which 2get cos deres bn a lot of negative feedback as regards samsung tablets.

I wud aprc8 recommendations for a good tablet wit price estimate! Am an efizzy lover.lol. An actualy wana go for d BEST aving waited for a while!!!

Go for a samsung galaxy tab 10.1 that tab is on druggs...*thank me later*
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Apps For Android OS by Pleasantme: 7:15am On Nov 06, 2012
Tanx Alex! How is it any different frm the Samsung note 2.0 El-nino recommended Am actualy a novist in ds field(avunt used one b4) BUT I sure knw I want d BEST. Pls ow much is 10.0 goin for? N cud u do a favour of stating sum of its hawt features.lol. THANKS
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Apps For Android OS by elnino3(m): 8:17am On Nov 06, 2012
The galaxy note 2 has a10 inch screen quite larger than the tab and it also had a stylus with which you can take notes, make drawings, append signatures etc. it also come with built in Photoshop which will be appreciated by designers and photo enthusiast.. And under the hood it runs on very fast processors (imagine, steroids mixed with E and a Lil bit of cocaína plus your favorite alomo) lol... Bottomline it's the best out there and it's the latest and the best to be released by Samsung. For the price I think you should make your own research...check jumia smartbuy slot etc
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Apps For Android OS by valuka(m): 10:17am On Nov 06, 2012
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Apps For Android OS by mikron(m): 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2012
can these apps work on a windows phone? i use HTC
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Apps For Android OS by elnino3(m): 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2012
mikron: can these apps work on a windows phone? i use HTC
No they won't work..but you can search for the windows version of them
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Apps For Android OS by blank(f): 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2012
el_nino: The galaxy note 2 has a10 inch screen quite larger than the tab and it also had a stylus with which you can take notes, make drawings, append signatures etc. it also come with built in Photoshop which will be appreciated by designers and photo enthusiast.. And under the hood it runs on very fast processors (imagine, steroids mixed with E and a Lil bit of cocaína plus your favorite alomo) lol... Bottomline it's the best out there and it's the latest and the best to be released by Samsung. For the price I think you should make your own research...check jumia smartbuy slot etc

But its wifi only. How can u enjoy that in Nigeria?
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Apps For Android OS by OILOFGLADNESS: 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2012
el_nino: As the Android wave is hitting Nigeria, so is our developers hunger to tinker, debug and
compile for the platform. Today we look at the top 5 Nigerian apps that are available on the Google play.

The list is not exhaustive but we would limit it based on top downloads.

Here we go
1. Afrinolly: With the expansion of the Nollywood industry, it was just a matter of time before means would be developed that would stream content, trailers and previews to our phones and tablets.

Download Link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fcolimited.Afrinolly&feature=search_result

2. Nigeria News : The #1 news reader app for Nigerian on Google Play now supports widget. No notifications icon and bookmark ads.
It’s a fast and easy way to read Nigeria News on Android. Nigeria News gives you easy access to read the most popular news sources from Nigeria on your Android device. Take this app with you and stay informed with access to the latest news.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.daingo.news.nigeria&feature=search_result

3. tfsRadio Nigeria: Radio Nigeria brings you wide variety of stations. tfsRadio recording + alarm clock plays music and streams news with radio stations from all over Nigeria.

Download Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.localradiofree.nigeria&feature=search_result

4. Nigerian Constitution: The Nigerian Constitution for all project hopes to address the lack of knowledge of the nation’s laws on the part of the citizenry. The project’s focus is to ensure Nigerians have a working knowledge of the constitution by providing an easily accessible version of the document for mobile phones.

Download Link:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pledge51.nigerianconstitution&feature=search_result

5. Nigerian Movies: Watch the latest Full lenth Nigerian Movies on the go from your Android device.

Watch the latest Nigerian Movies on the go from your Android device. Best of all we have FULL length Nollywood movies for FREE. Music Video, Movies, HD movies!!
Watch Nigerian Movies, Yoruba Movies, Nigerian Films, Nollywood Videos, Nollywood movies, Naija
Movies.
Download Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wNigerianMovies&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS53TmlnZXJpYW5Nb3ZpZXMiXQ..

Now there’s our top 5 Nigerian Apps for Android, if your favorite app is not included, please do let us know by using the comment button below.

Source www.tech-unwired.com/2012/11/top-5-nigerian-apps-for-android-os-android-nigerian-apps-afrinolly-nigerian-constitution/

thank God for this post, i have been battling lately with the right phone to choose, please @ POSTER @ ALL , i am left with 4 options,

IPHONE 3, BB torch, BB CURVE 4 and BB BOLD 2 which one is better and why?

and in general BB ana IPHONE which one is better?

thanks .

finally CAN I DOWNLOAD THE ABOVE APPLICATIONS IN BACKBERRY TOO
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Apps For Android OS by elnino3(m): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2012
blank:

Never knew that...so I guess you will have to use your home wifi for your tablet and be contented with that. To me it's not a design flaw..maybe that's what Samsung wanted.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Apps For Android OS by elnino3(m): 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2012
OILOFGLADNESS:

thank God for this post, i have been battling lately with the right phone to choose, please @ POSTER @ ALL , i am left with 4 options,

IPHONE 3, BB torch, BB CURVE 4 and BB BOLD 2 which one is better and why?

and in general BB ana IPHONE which one is better?

thanks .

finally CAN I DOWNLOAD THE ABOVE APPLICATIONS IN BACKBERRY TOO

Sis it's like you are stuck btw iPhone and bb... I don't really know the differences btw d bb versions.....so my advice is this...if you have to buy an iPhone go for iPhone 4s that's a good model...costly though...aside from that..dear sis get an Android phone but make sure it's running Android version 3.0 _ 4.2 those are high end stuffs
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Apps For Android OS by ngorluv: 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2012
Please guys,my bro promised me a Tab called VANTIUm, does anybody have an idea about it and does it run andriod apps...please info will be appreciated
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Apps For Android OS by johnson11(m): 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2012
Hello guys, i just bought ipad 3 , which games can i download on it and other app directly connected to Nigeria on IOS.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Apps For Android OS by elnino3(m): 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2012
ngorluv: Please guys,my bro promised me a Tab called VANTIUm, does anybody have an idea about it and does it run andriod apps...please info will be appreciated
vantuim is a Nigerian tab but of world class standard...but my advice is do your research yourself
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Apps For Android OS by elnino3(m): 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2012
johnson11: Hello guys, i just bought ipad 3 , which games can i download on it and other app directly connected to Nigeria on IOS.

Right now I don't have that info..maybe another person might help you.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Apps For Android OS by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2012
el_nino:

Sis it's like you are stuck btw iPhone and bb... I don't really know the differences btw d bb versions.....so my advice is this...if you have to buy an iPhone go for iPhone 4s that's a good model...costly though...aside from that..dear sis get an Android phone but make sure it's running Android version 3.0 _ 4.2 those are high end stuffs

thanks a million times and God bless

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Apps For Android OS by cyrielo(m): 11:26am On Feb 26, 2013
yeah u can enjoy that if u have a phone that has wifi hotspot (ur phone would connect ur tab to the internet anytime anywhere)go for tecno n3 android phone it has a wifi hotspot and mtn and airtel bis plan works on it mtn is unlimited data for N1500 a month, and the phone is also very cheap just 12K the phone also have cool amazing feature aside the wifi hotspot... cheers smiley
blank:

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Apps For Android OS by JustStef: 12:49am On Feb 27, 2013
IrokoTV.com has an android app. Just go to the Google's play store and do a search for irokotv
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Apps For Android OS by ofilispeaks(m): 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
okadabooks application for reading free Nigerian ebooks is also good. Still in beta mode https://play.google.com/store/search?q=okadabook&c=apps but looks promising.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines / Need A Site For Mobile Movie Download / Updating N72 Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.