Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,948 members, 7,799,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Gideon Of Bbn Gets Dedicated Fans Website And Forum - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Gideon Of Bbn Gets Dedicated Fans Website And Forum (878 Views)

More And Even More Nigerians Are Falling In Love With Bbn Sms / More and even more Nigerians are falling in Love with BBN SMS / More And Even More Nigerians Are Falling In Love With Bbn Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gideon Of Bbn Gets Dedicated Fans Website And Forum by Christino(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2006
www.gideonunit.tk

www.gideonunit.bravehost.com

I do not watch Big Brother Nigeria, although I followed up on BBA then. I got an offline containing this link and I went to see the Dedicated Site for Gideon and I was amazed when I read his profile.

What is a stack Ghetto boy doing in BBN, how on earth did he even get there? To my surprise, this 21 year old Ajegunle boy (from the city of danfo drivers) is a graduate of Biochemistry.

He NEEDs this money. What do we do? If we claim to be 21st century chics and dudes, this is the time to give up sentiments and support a fellow ghetto boy.

(1) (Reply)

Client And Base Station Radios For Sale, Also Bandwidth Management Equipments. / Online Business Manual/software For Free Browsing/free Us Accnt And Phone No / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.