Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

A thread for corpers posted to Imo - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Imo (4238 Views)

2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State / Okorocha Begins Payment Of N10,000 Alawi To Imo Corpers / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A thread for corpers posted to Imo by eklassical(m): 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2012
im presently serving in imo state,the experience here in my p.p.a has been overwhelming, 2many ibo girls ready 2get down with you,even students.

Anyways, if u were posted 2 imo,holla. . .and i would give u any assistance u might require getting down 2d camp,how u easily blend in,etc. . . .

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Imo by fiftynaira(m): 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2012
Welcoming all the corps members to imo state... If you all need tour guild around the state or outside contact us at..... TRIPLE H. We offer tour guilds ff us @ triplehevents
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Imo by eklassical(m): 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2012
fiftynaira: Welcoming all the corps members to imo state... If you all need tour guild around the state or outside contact us at..... TRIPLE H. We offer tour guilds ff us @ triplehevents
what kinda tour?? which part of imo?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Imo by ezzykul(m): 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2012
Ow is d camp lik nd ow many hrs is imo frm lag!!!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Imo by ezzykul(m): 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2012
eklassical: im presently serving in imo state,the experience here in my p.p.a has been overwhelming, 2many ibo girls ready 2get down with you,even students.

Anyways, if u were posted 2 imo,holla. . .and i would give u any assistance u might require getting down 2d camp,how u easily blend in,etc. . . .
Pls,i need ur help!!!ow is life in d camp
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Imo by Qyqhelormorh(f): 1:37am On Nov 04, 2012
Iv been posted to Imo o and I'm soooo worried. Wats service life in Imo like? I also would like to partner with anybody that stays in Ilorin and had been posted to Imo. 08035222678, Thanks.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Imo by 2ndeRodriguez(m): 10:03am On Nov 04, 2012
Qyqhelormorh: Iv been posted to Imo o and I'm soooo worried. Wats service life in Imo like? I also would like to partner with anybody that stays in Ilorin and had been posted to Imo. 08035222678, Thanks.
.. well... i am posted 2 IMO too but am coming frm lagos.. i will be in IMO from monday so i will be in camp as early as tuesday morning ,,, so u can holla @ me .. lets hook up wen u land..... 08038797337.. tunde
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Imo by eklassical(m): 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
ezzykul: Ow is d camp lik nd ow many hrs is imo frm lag!!!
guy! I came frm lag too...its 5hr journey frm lag to imo... U tell them at d park that u r goin 2 nkwere..umudi... Thats whr the camp is
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Imo by eklassical(m): 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2012
ezzykul:
Pls,i need ur help!!!ow is life in d camp
jst carry money dey come.....a plate of food in mami is 200, to snap is 100...camp s quite cool sha...jst hook up fast fast with any correct chic.n camping wud b memorable
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Imo by eklassical(m): 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
Qyqhelormorh: Iv been posted to Imo o and I'm soooo worried. Wats service life in Imo like? I also would like to partner with anybody that stays in Ilorin and had been posted to Imo. 08035222678, Thanks.

dont worry life in imo isnt scary at all...but get this at the back of ur mind that u are coming 2teach! And the st8 govt. Do not pay state alawee..so u have just ur 19800 and maybe frm ur p.p.a 4000 if u ar lucky like me..then ur stay wud be o.k...

Anyways..here s mi digits-:07066440343....holla
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Imo by ezzykul(m): 9:36am On Nov 05, 2012
Let hook up,but am cmn frm lag sha!!!!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Imo by ezzykul(m): 9:39am On Nov 05, 2012
2ndeRodriguez: .. well... i am posted 2 IMO too but am coming frm lagos.. i will be in IMO from monday so i will be in camp as early as tuesday morning ,,, so u can holla @ me .. lets hook up wen u land..... 08038797337.. tunde
Cmn frm lag tew!!!let hook up!!!!!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Imo by larkz(m): 10:11am On Nov 05, 2012
Yay! Imo from Benin 2mao!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Imo by halloween70(m): 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2012
Imo of all State doesn't pay allowance. This is not. Encouraging
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Imo by seunajia: 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2012
Umudi-Nkwere! The road was endless. Most of us thought we were been kidnapped grin

We were told it is a taboo to dig wells there. That their ancestors committed one sin and their gods cursed them with water undecided So there's this deep ditch around the photographers dug to many feet but no water. Hence nysc pumps water from a nearby stream every morning.

Abuja hostel, the catholic church, the primary school at the back of which we dancing rehearsals.

In all, Camp was fun. Volleyball, football, acting, dance and many more.
Food was #2H. There was this chicken guy when you enter from the right of the mammy, close to NCCF kitchen choi! Chicken and Fayrouz grin

And there was this gay guy with his two sisters (always dressing provocatively)on the extreme left, by the mosque. Yetty's kitchen for your western food--Amala, Eba etc.

The traders and villagers were opportunist, so it's best not to buy anything on the first week. If you want to buy belts, tennis and ish, make it the 2nd week when the prices would've halved and sometimes quartered!

State coordinator :-x Gave us stone-bread and insect-infested beans and claimed she was doing us favors cos the FG only gives her #200?/day(not so sure how much now)/corp member. Which we later found out was a beautiful lie!

The kits too were messed up, so I advise you take along atleast 2 sets of white tops and shorts. Which you may have to conceal cos the police sometimes seize them.

Due to the scarcity of water, we used to take our baths very early around 3-4am in the open(never done this until Umudi undecided). And laundry too wasn't easy. The village boys wash at @50box per clothing item. I had little recourse to them because I had 3buckets always filled with water under my bed.

The legendary lectures! Plenty hungry folks will come pretending to teach things (a zillion guys came wanting to teach us how to write CV or cover-letter) only to want to sell you books and/or certificates. Don't fall mugu. The certificates are useless. Buy the books that appeal to you only.
Left to me, the lectures were useless, but were compulsory, so I didn't have much choice.

Caveat: I said some negative things to help prepare your mind. Don't dwell too much on them. Just go out there and have fun! Nnor o.

As we would when OBS says "RSM", "OVER!!!"

2 Likes

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Imo by kudoxs(m): 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
Kike,we'l meet up in imo on tuesday,wil b wearin d graduand's shirt d sch gave us so i can easily b identified by my fellow unilorite
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Imo by ladyg1: 6:03am On Nov 06, 2012
Goodday to all the batch. C corpers.am gloria presently serving in imo state(batch A).if u re coming4rm lagos or any part of the state.and u pass thru onitsha.pls kindly tell d driver2 drop u@ orlu junction@mgbidi......instead of going straight2owerri.....cos 4rm orlu junction you can get a straight bus2 umudi camp nkwerre local govt....we received a lot of corpers yesterday.of whch some of dem actually got2 owerri and came back2 orlu junction.....am a memeber of NCCF,we will b der waiting4 u guys...pls kindly callmy num.4 any oda assistance.0813317490.re we good2go.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Imo by ladyg1: 6:07am On Nov 06, 2012
Am gloria presently serving in imo state.pls kindly cal4 any assistance...08133174903
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Imo by RickyRoss1(m): 8:07am On Nov 06, 2012
eklassical: im presently serving in imo state,the experience here in my p.p.a has been overwhelming, 2many ibo girls ready 2get down with you,even students.

It seems you are in Imo primarily to phuck around?
You seems so happy and satisfied having phucked an Igbo girl for the first time? Which planet did you come from?
I cant believe you wasted several years in the university for nothing.
After graduating with 3rd class lower, tomorrow you will be the first to come to Nairaland and start ranting about looking for job for 30 years without success.
We know Nigeria/Africa is hard, but the serious graduates with good grades are hot commodities within and outside Nigeria.
It is already too late for you. Keep phucking whoreess, by the time you contract HIV tomorrow you start blaming enemies in the village. I don't wish you evil at all, rather I wish you well and I just want you to be serious and forget women for now. By the time you get good job tomorrow you will get tired of women.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Imo by eklassical(m): 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2012
seunajia: Umudi-Nkwere! The road was endless. Most of us thought we were been kidnapped grin

We were told it is a taboo to dig wells there. That their ancestors committed one sin and their gods cursed them with water undecided So there's this deep ditch around the photographers dug to many feet but no water. Hence nysc pumps water from a nearby stream every morning.

Abuja hostel, the catholic church, the primary school at the back of which we dancing rehearsals.

Food was #2H. There was this chicken guy when you enter from the right of the mammy, close to NCCF kitchen choi! Chicken and Fayrouz grin

And there was this gay guy with his two sisters (always dressing provocatively)on the extreme left, by the mosque. Yetty's kitchen for your western food--Amala, Eba etc.

The traders and villagers were opportunist, so it's best not to buy anything on the first week. If you want to buy belts, tennis and ish, make it the 2nd week when the prices would've halved and sometimes quartered!

State coordinator :-x Gave us stone-bread and insect-infested beans and claimed she was doing us favors cos the FG only gives her #200?/day(not so sure how much now)/corp member. Which we later found out was a beautiful lie!

The kits too were messed up, so I advise you take along atleast 2 sets of white tops and shorts. Which you may have to conceal cos the police sometimes seize them.

Due to the scarcity of water, we used to take our baths very early around 3-4am in the open(never done this until Umudi undecided). And laundry too wasn't easy. The village boys wash at @50box per clothing item. I had little recourse to them because I had 3buckets always filled with water under my bed.

The legendary lectures! Plenty hungry folks will come pretending to teach things (a zillion guys came wanting to teach us how to write CV or cover-letter) only to want to sell you books and/or certificates. Don't fall mugu. The certificates are useless. Buy the books that appeal to you only.
Left to me, the lectures were useless, but were compulsory, so I didn't have much choice.

Caveat: I said some negative things to help prepare your mind. Don't dwell too much on them. Just go out there and have fun! Nnor o.

rsm....over. Hahahahahaha
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Imo by eklassical(m): 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

It seems you are in Imo primarily to phuck around?
You seems so happy and satisfied having phucked an Igbo girl for the first time? Which planet did you come from?
I cant believe you wasted several years in the university for nothing.
After graduating with 3rd class lower, tomorrow you will be the first to come to Nairaland and start ranting about looking for job for 30 years without success.
We know Nigeria/Africa is hard, but the serious graduates with good grades are hot commodities within and outside Nigeria.
It is already too late for you. Keep phucking whoreess, by the time you contract HIV tomorrow you start blaming enemies in the village. I don't wish you evil at all, rather I wish you well and I just want you to be serious and forget women for now. By the time you get good job tomorrow you will get tired of women.

hey... Hypocritical fcck head! Where in my post did i state anyfin like phucking arund...i was only stating what i saw here! And besides, i dont see any reasons why u shud take offense at what i posted..u dont knw any sh*t about me or what i graduated with..**if u are so interested..ask any uniben student,graduating set of biz.admin'11 about eklassic*.... Numbsk u l l..pls watch ur mouth!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Imo by eklassical(m): 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2012
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Imo by braine(m): 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
I was posted to Imo.. Should I be excited?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Imo by Kelob(m): 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2013
Me too
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Imo by zasika(m): 6:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
Be excited. Owerri is fun but its costly though.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Imo by braine(m): 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
zasika: Be excited. Owerri is fun but its costly though.

And that's what I'm afraid of.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Imo by braine(m): 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
So no other person was deployed to Imo? angry
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Imo by Kelob(m): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
Team Imo please add up 26FA64BD..@2go username "blaiisse"
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Imo by dimethyl: 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
seunajia: Umudi-Nkwere! The road was endless. Most of us thought we were been kidnapped grin

fine. Bt am stayin nccf famly houz

(1)

2015 Batch B Pop Date / When Is Nysc Second Batch Going To Commence? / Nysc Requirements: Things You Must Not Forget To Take To Nysc Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.