Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:30 PM

A thread for corpers posted to Oyo - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Oyo (41412 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by psoto(f): 10:13am On Nov 06, 2012
omogeJ: Hi
Pls I hv bn posted to Oyo state. How can I get there from Abeokuta.#help. Thnks.
Sorry this might be coming late,
You'll get in Lafenwa.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Jilo83(m): 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2012
If posted 2 Oorelope local govt. Call dis nos : 08055149540/07065745610
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by femoric9: 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2012
To be candid,going to IB or not dependon d kind of person u re,as for me,im presently serving at moleteibadan south east,d so called ibadan hot zone.But,im really enjoying it,ibadan is very safe now (life after Adedibu ) and transportation is vey cheap compared to other state capitals,u get buses,cab and keke napep for #20,#30 and even #10,though it cud be more depending on distance,but still very cheap.Eating in eateries is also extremely cheap,especially d popular amala oyo.D only advantage of remote vilages over ibadan is d free accomodations and corper's lodge,including vilagers dashing u food stuffs and fruits.But,if u like faaji,night life,clubbing and u know ? IBADAN is d place,though most PPA now have corper's lodge even in ibadan,but if u re d jaye jaye type,u do prefer ur personal accomodation.Like me,my sch gave me a lodge but i rarely stay there cos i had anoda apartment outside.Ibadan houses are btw #20,000 to #90,000 ,depending on d type of house u want.And 3 corpers can decide to take a 3 bedroom flat of #140,000 cos dat is wat me and some other corpers did.If i was asked to serve 2 million times,i do prefer Ibadan to any remote area.I was actually posted to Oke Amu community grammar sch at itesiwaju lg before i redeployed to IB .Though,my redeployment took me almost a month to work out,but im enjoyong it now.D city life is d closest to dat of lagos,so i didnt miss lagos much.If u re posted to IB,remember to visit option club,bubbles and larry bee fun maximum enjoyment and clubbing. Im presently serving at ibadan grammar sch molete,but staying at apata ibadan.U can reach me on 08034980953 for any assistance.Enjoy Iseyin and its fun. Note,if u dont like city life,dont come to ibadan,cos u wil safe better in d rural communities.One love. Adefemi

2 Likes

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by vilively: 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
Any corper posted to Ibnorth or northeast..ill be happy to lend a helping hand in the best way I can.
I'm still in IB at the moment after passing out in oct.
Ill be glad to help in any way.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Topyl88: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2012
anybody wt young abbey photos (camp photographer)mobile number or his address at ibadan, he gave me cd wtout pictures and he collectd 1,500... Pls its urgent
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by psoto(f): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
Topyl88: anybody wt young abbey photos (camp photographer)mobile number or his address at ibadan, he gave me cd wtout pictures and he collectd 1,500... Pls its urgent

OMG!! Wish I could help, but I don't have it. Lemme ask a few friends.
That's so unfair.
Even mine couldn't produce more than 34 copies.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Topyl88: 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2012
thanks...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by sigmaseller: 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2012
Av bin posted to akinyele lg. I nid a self contain apartment at ikolaba or agbowo or new bodija. Anybdy wit useful agent's numba?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by orestica07: 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hi guys, pls av been posted 2 Mokola (ib north) And currently looking 4 accommodation. Pls reply asap if U̶̲̥̅̊ av any useful info
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Cmanforall: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2012
Anybody posted to Ibarapa East?

holla @me.... even if na ur friend, make im holla me.....
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Cmanforall: 11:44am On Dec 05, 2012
Topyl88: anybody wt young abbey photos (camp photographer)mobile number or his address at ibadan, he gave me cd wtout pictures and he collectd 1,500... Pls its urgent

I dnt hv his number...
bt how about calling anoda photographer to ask 4 hs numb....

email me...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by omega7ky: 5:56am On Dec 06, 2012

This is d number....08063647598....If you encounter any problem let me know

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Cmanforall: 10:41am On Dec 06, 2012
anybdy get the 2nd runner up for BBB contact? the lady....i.e batch C 'Iseyin'
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by lambalamb(m): 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2012
house plz, i need accomodation around Bashorun estate, Akobo Ibadan. I was posted to estate high school @ Bashorun estate Ibadan.
Thanks
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Cmanforall: 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2012
lamba lamb: house plz, i need accomodation around Bashorun estate, Akobo Ibadan. I was posted to estate high school @ Bashorun estate Ibadan.
Thanks

I'll advise u rent a flat with 2 or 3 other gals....
that way, u'll find accomodation faster...
all the same, I wsh u luck....
the posted me to a village, so accomodation no b wahala..
If u dnt mind, wch platoon u dey?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by lambalamb(m): 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2012
Cmanforall:

I'll advise u rent a flat with 2 or 3 other gals....
that way, u'll find accomodation faster...
all the same, I wsh u luck....
the posted me to a village, so accomodation no b wahala..
If u dnt mind, wch platoon u dey?

platoon 3 and I stayed in male hostel 1
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by orestica07: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
Pls can ȋ̝̊̅ have ur number!
vilively: Any corper posted to Ibnorth or northeast..ill be happy to lend a helping hand in the best way I can.
I'm still in IB at the moment after passing out in oct.
Ill be glad to help in any way.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by holythug(m): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2012
was posted to oyo west
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by tonia17: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
Hello all. I was told to go to IB tomorrow in regards to getting my CD card. Does anyone have any info regarding this. Like, where do I go and what do I do? I was posted to Apata, Ibadan Southwest and I have no info on this whole nysc thing and I don't know where to get any from
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Isiterere(m): 8:59am On Dec 27, 2012
I wish all d batch C otondo a successful service year. And to those posted to my hometown;Iseyin. I can bet it with u , u will surely enjoy my peaceful town. Surely am 1 of u batch B serving in ilesa..
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by adegood: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2013
please how do i get to oyo state from lagos
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Cmanforall: 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2013
Anybdy that knws any babe posted to Ibarapa East, should lemme knw. Thrs freee 2bedroom flat wit toilet/bathroom available ,community gave it out. I need neighbours.

Tnx
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2013
Cmanforall: Anybdy that knws any babe posted to Ibarapa East, should lemme knw. Thrs freee 2bedroom flat wit toilet/bathroom available ,community gave it out. I need neighbours.

Tnx
why babe?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Cmanforall: 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2013
ogbeche77: why babe?
U knw say na dem dey cook while guys drink.
K. But if u a guy is available, no wahala...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2013
Cmanforall:
U knw say na dem dey cook while guys drink.
K. But if u a guy is available, no wahala...

aiit.. A girl i knew got posted there but claimed rejection, she told me d town is dead.. How true? She's now in egbeda
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Cmanforall: 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2013
ogbeche77: aiit.. A girl i knew got posted there but claimed rejection, she told me d town is dead.. How true? She's now in egbeda

D town is not dead at all!!! Once sm pple see a place for d first time, d jump into conclusion.

Here is fun! If u like gals, u enta Ibadan polytechnic here in Eruwa or federal college of education in Lanlate.
If feeding, food plenty.
Accommodation... No b wahala.
Light? Beta than ibadan, as sm of ma frnds testify(tho dpndin on part of ibadan).
wat is it that u won't find. If u wan enta Lagos, very close, thru abeokuta.
Same wit ibadan.

I think one of d best places to serve in oyo is ibarapa. Corpers here are like one family. No formings smiley smiley
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by adegood: 11:10am On Jan 26, 2013
Hi peeps,

Am a corp member posted to afijio local government,oyo town,oyo state .The issue is i was supposed to be in lagos but right now i have contacted someone in Abuja to help with the re-deployment to Lagos which he said is going to take three(3) weeks for it to be ready. What i need to know is that is still possible to redeploy after camp??

Plz any advice is needed
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Cmanforall: 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ofcos, u can redeploy afta camp. But b ready for d stress and possible miss of one or two allowee.

Note, ur redeploymt can come up a month to ur passing out and U MUST move and start registration waka again. Probably by then u must hv settled in Oyo.
Anoda issue is ur certificate stress.

I wsh u luck!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by adegood: 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
@Cmanforall
Thank u for d response.Plz do u av an idea of how many it takes for the redeployment .cos u said a month to POP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) / Corper Gets A Ring From Olu Maintain At BeatNaijaNyscConcert (photos) / Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.