Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,147 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:46 AM

A thread for corpers posted to Oyo - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Oyo (41415 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Larrybillz(m): 1:22am On Mar 03, 2013
Joyzyp: The National Association of Catholic Corps Members (NACC) Oyo State Chapter known for her hospitality and warm welcoming Spiirit awaits you our dear 2012 Batch C corps members at the NYSC Orientation Camp Iseyin, Oyo State. For those of you coming on Monday Nov 5, we will be waiting to receive you and accommodate you prior to the Camp Opening by 12 mid night. Our newly completed Family House is an ideal place to Host and feed free of charge you for the Night; irrespective of your tribe and religion. We offer you Authentic God's Love. NACC - Corps Members for Christ
How real z ur comment bro cuz am hitin iseyin monday nite n its ma 1st tym to d west...Besides, d post i gues z just also aplicable to d current batch....Mayb u shud read all ova again
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by initialize(m): 5:32am On Mar 03, 2013
I am also posted to Oyo for my NYSC, let's relate: 08080762473
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 03, 2013
Hi..I have been posted to OYO state..batch A,2013..pls how do I get to iseyin from ipaja..and any1 with help how I could lobby 4 IB as regards PPA finz...29531454..that's my pin...08083439415..my number also for whatsapp
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 03, 2013
pls o,where can i get a bus to iseyin frm the east,particularly from onitsha?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by ineriteitee: 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
yeaaa all the way 4rm Niger Delta 2 Oyo....here i come iseyin
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by sylvo: 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2013
chidyhels: pls o,where can i get a bus to iseyin frm the east,particularly from onitsha?[/quot[quote author=chidyhels]pls o,where can i get a bus to iseyin frm the east,particularly from onitsha?
e]
Hi chidyhels Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ not sure U̶̲̥̅̊ wud ģετ̲̅ straight bus frm east Oºº°˚˚˚°º☺ ģετ̲̅ to ib 1st den ģετ̲̅ isehin let's kip in. Touch av just been posted to oyo. Too. Hope to meet in camp pls send ur contact my no 08163186213..........Oyo people į̸̸̨ hail o
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by sylvo: 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2013
Phyphian:
Call me 08069530316

į̸̸̨ would also contact U̶̲̥̅̊ .............team Oyo leggo
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by outseba(m): 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
chidyhels: pls o,where can i get a bus to iseyin frm the east,particularly from onitsha?
from Onitsha,take a bus to Ibadan,ask to b stopped at iwo road,pick a taxi frm iwo road to Ojoo and den ask for iseyin park,u wil get a bus frm thr to d camp directly. Pls my advice wil b not to travel heavy,travel light.. Safe journey
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
out seba: from Onitsha,take a bus to Ibadan,ask to b stopped at iwo road,pick a taxi frm iwo road to Ojoo and den ask for iseyin park,u wil get a bus frm thr to d camp directly. Pls my advice wil b not to travel heavy,travel light.. Safe journey

Am trying to avoid all this numerous pick and drop,so there isnt any direct bus to iseyin frm onitsha?

*@sylvo,will call u later today,maybe we could gather up a lot of us and board a direct bus frm osha straight to the camp,thats if we can.

@ everyone,if ur leaving to iseyin frm osha,pls holla...wish us all a smooth and safe trip.amen
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2013
sylvo:
į̸̸̨ would also contact U̶̲̥̅̊ .............team Oyo leggo
No wahala..
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2013
chidyhels:

Am trying to avoid all this numerous pick and drop,so there isnt any direct bus to iseyin frm onitsha?

*@sylvo,will call u later today,maybe we could gather up a lot of us and board a direct bus frm osha straight to the camp,thats if we can.

@ everyone,if ur leaving to iseyin frm osha,pls holla...wish us all a smooth and safe trip.amen
I'd be coming 4rm Enugu
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2013
Phyphian:
I'd be coming 4rm Enugu

abeg..any direct bus to iseyin frm there?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
chidyhels:

abeg..any direct bus to iseyin frm there?
Nope.. Jst a direct bUs 2 ibadan..
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by bashexyz: 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2013
anyone leaving frim lagos. find your way to iyana-ipaja (its close to the lagos camp). theres a garage there. you would see cabs going to iseyin........ going to ibadan first is long journey
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by teeashz: 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
sylvo:

I have just been posted to oyo state 2013 Batch A and I ve been following this thread and I noticed dt most people dat served in rural areas kindda enjoyed dia stay even wif the little money they had than those in IBadan.....ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇o̶̲̥̅ pls we need comments to knw where to prefer for our ppa....and ‎ Ђọ̥ω would u advice us 2 go about the deployment to our ppa....and hw do I go from ikorodu straight to Isehin camp.......thanks a lot and congrts to all Team Oyo and Team Isehin
Sly, congrats 2 u too. Na me, temi.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by sylvo: 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
teeashz: Sly, congrats 2 u too. Na me, temi.

į̸̸̨ know say na you naw......hope U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ preparing sha....Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ packing my bag right now as we speak....hope mTn network is strong @ isehin camp cos į̸̸̨ dnt want dulling Oºº°˚˚˚°º☺......why is this thread so dry.....Isehin pipu...Leggo let's put some life in ds thread na...haba

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by sylvo: 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2013
bashexyz: anyone leaving frim lagos. find your way to iyana-ipaja (its close to the lagos camp). theres a garage there. you would see cabs going to iseyin........ going to ibadan first is long journey

Can't į̸̸̨ ģετ̲̅ a straight bus to isehin from ojota garage Pls reply........Thanks bashegxy
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by ineriteitee: 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
hey guys does anyone in here have an idea of hw i can redeploy from camp? ur help will be highly appreciated thanks...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by zenzen: 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
Team oyo#leggo#u guyz shld drop ur pin here
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Cmanforall: 9:57am On Mar 04, 2013
chidyhels: pls o,where can i get a bus to iseyin frm the east,particularly from onitsha?

Nwanne, U̶̲̥̅̊ r welcme to Oyo.
Go to Chisco park in Onitsha, enta a taxi, I prefer Sienna, to Ibadan, wen U̶̲̥̅̊ reach, d will direct U̶̲̥̅̊ whr Iseyin bus dey load. Infact, U̶̲̥̅̊ will see oda otondos smiley . I wish U̶̲̥̅̊ safe trip.

Gi ruo gbalia ka e post gi Eruwa.
Holla @me if U̶̲̥̅̊ r confused anytime.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by zaxswag: 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2013
All these guys saying ibadan is not the best for ppa,don't confuse these guys please.allow them.I served in ibadan and it was fun all through.yes the cost of living is slightly higher but for crying out loud its a city,the capital,that's how its suppose to be,that how it is everywhere.it depends on what u plan to do with nysc year.even if the rural areas paid me millions,I would not hav stayed,cos I needed to be close to lagos cos of other hustle and ibadan is the closest to lagos.all the clubs and city life are in ibadan.am not saying ibadan is a haven, it has its challenges ye and so to does the rural area.just go to where our posted period.if ur a hustler like me,then ibadan is your zone.Am zachs ex batch A oyo corper 2012 . Lookout for my companies stand and address on camp Project Afrinity ill be there.my pin is 323009d8 for any question or anything @ all.please if u wann be @ ibadan,involve urself in camp activities well.I was social director on camp during my time.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by ineriteitee: 4:05am On Mar 05, 2013
zaxswag: All these guys saying ibadan is not the best for ppa,don't confuse these guys please.allow them.I served in ibadan and it was fun all through.yes the cost of living is slightly higher but for crying out loud its a city,the capital,that's how its suppose to be,that how it is everywhere.it depends on what u plan to do with nysc year.even if the rural areas paid me millions,I would not hav stayed,cos I needed to be close to lagos cos of other hustle and ibadan is the closest to lagos.all the clubs and city life are in ibadan.am not saying ibadan is a haven, it has its challenges ye and so to does the rural area.just go to where our posted period.if ur a hustler like me,then ibadan is your zone.Am zachs ex batch A oyo corper 2012 . Lookout for my companies stand and address on camp Project Afrinity ill be there.my pin is 323009d8 for any question or anything @ all.please if u wann be @ ibadan,involve urself in camp activities well.I was social director on camp during my time.

i hear u, but can u help on hw i can redeploy after camp?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 05, 2013
Thank u guys, this has been very helpful. Iseyin here i come.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Cmanforall: 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2013
zaxswag: All these guys saying ibadan is not the best for ppa,don't confuse these guys please.allow them.I served in ibadan and it was fun all through.yes the cost of living is slightly higher but for crying out loud its a city,the capital,that's how its suppose to be,that how it is everywhere.it depends on what u plan to do with nysc year.even if the rural areas paid me millions,I would not hav stayed,co[b][/b]s I needed to be close to lagos cos of other hustle and ibadan is the closest to lagos.all the clubs and city life are in ibadan.am not saying ibadan is a haven, it has its challenges ye and so to does the rural area.just go to where our posted period.if ur a hustler like me,then ibadan is your zone.Am zachs ex batch A oyo corper 2012 . Lookout for my companies stand and address on camp Project Afrinity ill be there.my pin is 323009d8 for any question or anything @ all.please if u wann be @ ibadan,involve urself in camp activities well.I was social director on camp during my time.

Pls tryin to correct ur statement that Ibadan is d closest ton to lagos.
Its not true!!! Igbora in Ibarapa is closer to Lagos than ibadan.

I agree wit d fact Ibadan is a capital city so things r quite expensive, but note that food is cheap in Ibadan º°˚˚˚°º‎​ . the̶̲̥̅̊ expensive part in Ib for corpers is d accommodation. U̶̲̥̅̊ can pay 80k for a year. In d rural areas U̶̲̥̅̊ pay abt 15 to 24k(highest).

Otondos, make d choice urself, or betta kp an open mind let nysc decide for U̶̲̥̅̊.

Dr. Nd, I no knw say U̶̲̥̅̊ dey Naira land º°˚˚˚°º‎​ ℓ☺ℓ . Hw Iseyin? Wil pay U̶̲̥̅̊ a visit soonest b4 POP.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by juli4dad(m): 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2013
Congrats to all d otondos in the house. Pls, how many otondos do we have at d iseyin camp? Thanx
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by opeano(m): 8:45am On Mar 12, 2013
[quote author=juli4dad]Congrats to all d otondos in the house. Pls, how many otondos do we have at d iseyin camp? Thanx[we r more dan 3th ] all confirmed oyo corpers, common wat platton do u rep here. I represent d ACTION platton, platton 1. Guys, how d treatment naa, for me, its getin beta as we got 2 day 7. Wats ur view pals?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 15, 2013
Am currently on my bed now,the soliders are tired of gingering.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 15, 2013
juli4dad: Congrats to all d otondos in the house. Pls, how many otondos do we have at d iseyin camp? Thanx
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by chuckfinley: 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2013
chidyhels:
not up τ̲̅ȍ dat ..... Heard its around the 2400 mark
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
chuckfinley: not up τ̲̅ȍ dat ..... Heard its around the 2400 mark
my number is past that ur mark and i reportd d 2nd day,talkless of people dat reportd subsequently,d estimate is 3,000,bt d numb stopd in 2,6,0, smtin. Ask properly
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by chatom143: 5:45pm On May 03, 2013
I have been re- deployed to Oyo state , #Team OYO, how is life up there ?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Nobody: 3:58am On May 05, 2013
^ my dear,if i were u,i will go back to wherever your coming frm.
Corpers are suffering here. State hasn't paid its corpers for d past 4months,even though the money is nothing to write home abt. But all the same welcm to OYO,u are truely On Your Own here. The gvt dnt even knw you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) / Corper Gets A Ring From Olu Maintain At BeatNaijaNyscConcert (photos) / Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.