Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army (28205 Views)

The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? / Know The Officer Ranking Of The Nigerian Army / Nigerian Army Dssc Enlistment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by brownlolly(m): 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2012
Hello people, please I need to know if tattoos are allowed in the Nigerian Army. Any help?

thanks
Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by okwabayi(m): 2:14am On May 22, 2018
A job vacancy highly plagued by corruption and man-know-man tactics? I believe it will prove a bane not because it reduces your combat ability but because, the less non-Northeners they recruit, the more Northerners they can employ.
We all know the armed forces is one occupation 'those people' now take as their birth right.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by jidxin(m): 6:57am On May 22, 2018
Nope. You won't even be selected. U will be disqualified ASAP

10 Likes

Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by sdindan: 6:57am On May 22, 2018
It is allowed. But it must be In Arabic grin

66 Likes

Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by otabuko(m): 6:58am On May 22, 2018
No no no
Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 6:58am On May 22, 2018
Definitely nope... including all the other security Agencies.. Police, DSS, NSCDC etc
Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by mercytripletz: 6:58am On May 22, 2018
2012 post on front page.
Lol.
The OP go shock.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 6:58am On May 22, 2018
Are you a Northerner?

4 Likes

Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by youngnerd: 6:58am On May 22, 2018
Not allowed
Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by youngnerd: 6:58am On May 22, 2018
not allowed
Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:58am On May 22, 2018
Not in Naija!!
But i was so surprised to see Doctors, Bankers, Civil servants with tatoos (some with sleeve tatoos, those kinda tatoos that runs all over the arms like a shirt sleeve) and guys (working in offices) on long dreadlocks in Yankee!!

As long as you know your job and know what you are doing, you are good to go over there.

But in my darling country, you must be in a secret cult, if you have a tatoo!!

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by narorose(f): 6:59am On May 22, 2018
It must be a hidden tattoo,meaning it must not be visible

1 Like

Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by Hector09(m): 6:59am On May 22, 2018
When it comes to nigeria tatto is a crime and a taboo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 6:59am On May 22, 2018
okwabayi:
A job vacancy highly plagued by corruption and man-know-man tactics? I believe it will prove a bane not because it reduces your combat ability but because, the less non-Northeners they recruit, the more Northerners they can employ.
We all know the armed forces is one occupation 'those people' now take as their birth right.

Ethnic bigotry will not kill you...

Spits on his face..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by maxtop(m): 7:00am On May 22, 2018
I am in US army and it is allowed. I don't know if that is permitted in that country sha. grin angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by Babastag(m): 7:00am On May 22, 2018
Tattoo yes Nigeria militant association..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by jazinogold(m): 7:02am On May 22, 2018
ok
Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by xreal: 7:05am On May 22, 2018
mercytripletz:
2012 post on front page.
Lol.
The OP go shock.
Exactly.

The OP right now.
[img]https://media1./images/b2a6c0b59edf022fcafe0db6982b599f/tenor.gif?itemid=8379270[/img]

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by Brownville007: 7:06am On May 22, 2018
There is a unit of the army that wears tatoo. Mostly special forces but definitely not as a recruit

3 Likes

Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by almajiri101: 7:07am On May 22, 2018
It's allowed only if you are connected because those greedy officers would see it as an excuse to substitute your name for their candidate if you got no connection but if you do get one, bro ride on.
Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by Ndkings1(m): 7:08am On May 22, 2018
You would be disqualified immediately you are seen with it. In fact they won't even let you in

2 Likes

Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by Zane2point4(m): 7:10am On May 22, 2018
its allowed, afterall the need to identify your body when bokoharam decapitate it with IED.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 7:10am On May 22, 2018
okwabayi:
You can go bitter all you want we educated Southerners knows that the North is about three quarter of Nigeria thus their prevalence every where.

And pls get your bitter soul some education... In the Military right from NDA and NMS Admission /Recruitment is usually equal between and among every state in Nigeria.
Like if they are taking 10 candidates, it is 10 candidates all round.

You need Jesus and education, so you can stop this bitterness in your life.
Good day.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by Protocall: 7:11am On May 22, 2018
Me, i dont know ooo
Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by obojememe: 7:11am On May 22, 2018
i don’t know of d nigerian army buh i have seen an immigration officer at a passport office in lagos with a tattoo on his shoulder and it visible with a short sleeve uniform

1 Like

Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by naijacentric(m): 7:11am On May 22, 2018
Lai lai unless ur in its okay as a new recruit wont work ur body must be flawless

1 Like

Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by kaen1317: 7:14am On May 22, 2018
Army whose priority is aiding and abetting herdsmen killings over its law abiding citizens
Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by Soso990240(m): 7:14am On May 22, 2018
Big NO.. As a new recruit, not possible. Hmm.. 2012 Topic, mod wat happened? Or Throw back Tuesday?
Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by pweshboi(m): 7:15am On May 22, 2018
They check for tatoos during screening and when you have one you'll be disqualified immediately

1 Like

Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by almajiri101: 7:16am On May 22, 2018
brownlolly:
Hello people, please I need to know if tattoos are allowed in the Nigerian Army. Any help?

thanks

Imagine since 2012, useless moderators. The op is now a lieutenant in the army, u denied him concrete info when it's needed

NL now move your thread to FP as birthday wishes, nice development.

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA 2019 Recruitment: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 5,000 Personnel For NDLEA / 5 Things You Write On Your CV That Deny You Interviews / Nigerian Army List Of Successful Candidates 2019 (DSSC 24 & SSC 45)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.