Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (108788 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by bosunk: 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2008
SHOOO becos una win come men say una go win laliga,shuooo na barca get amm up BARCAAAAA grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2008
oh wat a beautiful weekend it was for me.

watching real madrid vs recreativo and atletico vs barcelona simltaneously.

robinho did his magic again and kun aguero helped us destroy barcelona with their mouth.

that guy that hurt robben should be sanctioned heavily cos it was like he wanted to end robben's carrier!

halla madrid .

i ve roma's head in my hands ahead of the second leg tie.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by holythug(m): 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2008
[size=20pt]up galaticos[/size]
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by peetah1: 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2008
To all em doubters of los merengues we're winning CL dis year and winning la liga 3xs back to back to back tongue.
Just don't 4get i told u so.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by holythug(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2008
segunpc:

oh what a beautiful weekend it was for me.

watching real madrid vs recreativo and atletico vs barcelona simltaneously.

robinho did his magic again and kun aguero helped us destroy barcelona with their mouth.

that guy that hurt robben should be sanctioned heavily because it was like he wanted to end robben's carrier!

halla madrid .

i ve roma's head in my hands ahead of the second leg tie.
i prefer dia head in my butt
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by delbizzie1(m): 1:03am On Mar 06, 2008
what a defeat !!!!!! grin grin at the bernabeu, Ur champion league dreams are over! ce fini
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by holythug(m): 10:31am On Mar 06, 2008
dats ow u tink. . .comments reserved
segunpc:

holythug , i must confess the goal is a fair one.

its just foolishness on our side and we hope it won't happen again.

hallllllllllllla madrid
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by ndubest(m): 11:15am On Mar 06, 2008
My heart goes out to all the Galactico fans

its was a sad night

but this is what sports is all about

win some, lose some

at least that making the winnning more exciting

if we can predict the winner of all matches, just by the names on team list, then fans will stop watching

just like Milan fans, NEXT YEAR IS ANOTHER YEAR
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2008
well i know now all player hataz are happy.

but this all what football and sport all about.

we will surely bounce back.

hala madrid( galacticos for life)

imagine my friends calling me from across the country to mock me? well sha God dey.

watever i still remain a galactico for life.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by deola1(m): 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2008
up madrid  grin, useless madrid was beating by determined roma. Barca till eternity grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by holythug(m): 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2008
deola1:

up madrid grin, useless madrid was beating by determined roma. Barca till eternity grin
ur more useless, wat av u achieved in ur life
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by A40(m): 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2008
@holythug
And the Fat Lady is singing at Madrid how come now with your so-called loaded squad you guys couldnt knock out Roma.Well you fit support us for UCL sha we go help una win am.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by delbizzie1(m): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2008
Remember my first post on this thread, i guess i was right. Real madrid's problems have only started, the title hope is still open to call it theirs. I will really be glued to tonight game against espanyol to see what happens, and guess what! i don't fancy real madrid to win tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by U1(m): 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2008
Real Kini? Oh! Real Losers. Okay then, wait till Barca do that thing for una, the one wey Roma do na small thing. shocked tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2008
shame to delbezzie 1 and u1.

we win espanyol and villarreal dished barca at nou camp.

so we re back on 8 points lead.

shame to all our enemies grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2008
One team still has the chance of winning UCL this year the other is out.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One team still has the chance of winning UCL this year the other is out

bad belle pple.

dayo u go bow. cool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2008
imagine this berluscoli guy say him wan carry robinho,ramos and pepe.

come to think of it if he does this wat is left with madrid.

and wen we wan carry kaka na so him dey do as if his life depends on the poor boy.

i ll personally castrate that man grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by holythug(m): 12:10am On Mar 15, 2008
una go tire sef
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2008
i know some pple will be happy we lost at deportivo but thanks to uche kalu barca couldn't get the win they sought.

i no know why bernd schuster no start robinho?

we re still on top with seven sweet points sha

halla madrid
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by holythug(m): 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2008
yes o
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by delbizzie1(m): 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2008
To be honest i didn't expect real Madrid to win that match against Deportivo, they played very poorly and to, top it up they have not beaten them at home in 17 years. Very rubbish record for the league title leaders! tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2008
To be honest i didn't expect real Madrid to win that match against Deportivo, they played very poorly and to, top it up they have not beaten them at home in 17 years. Very rubbish record for the league title leaders!

yes we ve not won them a long time ago @ home but we won almighty barcelona @ camp nou just some few months ago.

what else do u ve to say delbezie abi na wetin be ya name?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2008
Barca are fumbling look at the match against Valencia how they played it really shameful to see them go down 2-0 goals at half time, is this the same Barca that people say are going upset REAL and take the trophy I Laugh when I hear that cause it's so funny, I don't see Barca finishing second cause Villarel would soon climb ontop of them. REAL would be crowned Champions of Spain.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by folahann(m): 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2008
Make Madrid no worry, the tittle is theirs once again; shame on Baarca for being 7 points behind with all madrid's flops
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by delbizzie1(m): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2008
How can you say the title is yours when madrid keep losing points, having dropped points again at home to valencia ,they have already lost seven games this season, that was a possible 21 points. All i can say is with the form madrid is in, i really don't see them winning the league unless they go on some winning streak. The only advantage is that they have got lots of home games remaining to play, but they still have to play Barcelona and Sevilla and i can bet anyone £10 that they would drop points in any of these two games if not both.

@segunpc
Are you trying to tell me that winning the El clasico is more important to real madrid than winning the league title.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by holythug(m): 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2008
yea race for d title is just like d front tyre & d rear tyre of a car
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by folahann(m): 12:26am On Mar 30, 2008
Good for Madrid, Barca lost to real Betis today. Another opportunity to widen the gap; Sevilla should at least give u a point t'morrow
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2008
How can you say the title is yours when madrid keep losing points, having dropped points again at home to valencia ,they have already lost seven games this season, that was a possible 21 points. All i can say is with the form madrid is in, i really don't see them winning the league unless they go on some winning streak. The only advantage is that they have got lots of home games remaining to play, but they still have to play Barcelona and Sevilla and i can bet anyone £10 that they would drop points in any of these two games if not both.

delbizzie u can see that betis dealt with barcelona and we easily defeated sevilla.

so its back to 7 points.

we re almost there.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by holythug(m): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2008
hala madrid

up les mereguines
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by U1(m): 1:25am On Apr 02, 2008
segunpc:

delbizzie u can see that betis dealt with barcelona and we easily defeated sevilla.

so its back to 7 points.

we re almost there.

Where? Go wherever you will, while we (Barca) move on in the UCL. We have just finished the away job over Schalke 04. Besides, you are still going to drop points I'm sure. tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by holythug(m): 7:15am On Apr 04, 2008
@ UI r u keepin urs grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.