Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,921 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you (4537 Views)

When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes / Zimbabwe Pastor Involved In Car Accident During Sex With School Girl / This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by MORNDEW(m): 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2012
Guys what would you do when a secondary sch
Girl in ss1 keeps disturbing you that she
Loves you.
Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by k2039: 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2012
It depends on your age and class.

Personaly for me I'm 21,in my fifth and final year in the university,so I will just tell her to see me as her brother(elder brother at that),she should just forget about the love thing.
Funny enough dating someone like her will just irritate me(our thinking,goals,exposure are far different from each other)

Besides what she feels is infatuation.

You sit her down and lecture her on what love really is

6 Likes

Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by Mynd44: 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2012
I agree with the poster above me
Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2012
MORN DEW: Guys what would you do when a secondary sch
Loves you.
You leave her alone. . .

Be in control of the situation. This is when you have to prove to the world that your brain is not for decoration. . .

2 Likes

Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by Syncan(m): 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2012
sexkillz: You leave her alone. . .

Be in control of the situation. This is when you have to prove to the world that your brain is not for decoration. . .

yeah, or somewhere between the legs
Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by Mynd44: 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2012
Syncan:

yeah, or somewhere between the legs
Hmmm
Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by Abbey2sam(m): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2012
As for me i will fvck her...shikena

4 Likes

Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by k2039: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2012
sexkillz: You leave her alone. . .

Sexkillz,hmmm,so some peoples brain are actually just in their skull for decoration.
Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by Dsage1: 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2012
k2039: It depends on your age and class.

Personaly for me I'm 21,in my fifth and final year in the university,so I will just tell her to see me as her brother(elder brother at that),she should just forget about the love thing.
Funny enough dating someone like her will just irritate me(our thinking,goals,exposure are far different from each other)

Besides what she feels is infatuation.

You sit her down and lectute her on what love really is

Mr pretender, you will sit her down and lecture her on what love really is,so that you can Bleep the innocent young girl during your so called lecture.

@op, you too must be either teenager,jobless or no get level at all. A girl you should be sending around,now giving you a ridiculous headache.

1 Like

Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by Mynd44: 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2012
k2039:

Sexkillz,hmmm,so some peoples brain are actually just in their skull for decoration.

Stay on NL long enough and you will be convinced that some people's brain has gone on permanent leave
Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2012
Abbey2sam: As for me i will fvck her...shikena

grin grin grin
Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by k2039: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
Stay on NL long enough and you will be convinced that some people's brain has gone on permanent leave

I know of one clown,that types in red
Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by k2039: 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2012
D sage:

Mr pretender, you will sit her down and lecture her on what love really is,so that you can Bleep the innocent young girl during your so called lecture.

Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by MORNDEW(m): 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2012
The problem here is that i went to
Teach for my tp nd after dat i gave the class
My number
Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by k2039: 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2012
MORN DEW: The problem here is that i went to
Teach for my tp nd after dat i gave the class
My number
Student toasting her teacher

Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by rodeo0070(m): 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2012
I like where this is going...
Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by Mynd44: 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2012
k2039:

I know of one clown,that types in red
At least he agrees that he is a clown
Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by k2039: 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
At least he agrees that he is a clown

lol
Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2012
Abbey2sam: As for me i will fvck her...shikena
How i wish it was your sister that is disturbing him and you just gave this wonderful ovation worthy advice. . .
Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by Mynd44: 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
sexkillz: How i wish it was your sister that is disturbing him and you just gave this wonderful ovation worthy advice. . .
That would have been a great idea
Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by larrymoore(m): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2012
Report hr to d class members.
Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by mej67: 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2012
Just know that if she is below 18, her consent or not, if you do her, and someone squeals, it is statutory rape for which you could find yourself in prison (btw, withh hard labour)
Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by Roseey0(f): 2:03am On Nov 04, 2012
larrymoore: Report hr to d class members.

angry angry who be dis one?

1 Like

Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by Ishilove: 6:28am On Nov 04, 2012
D sage:

@op, you too must be either teenager,jobless or no get level at all. A girl you should be sending around,now giving you a ridiculous headache.
My thoughts exactly! cheesy
Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by Mynd44: 6:59am On Nov 04, 2012
Ishilove:
My thoughts exactly! cheesy
Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by Syncan(m): 8:15am On Nov 04, 2012
Roseey0:

I tire o
Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by larrymoore(m): 8:43am On Nov 04, 2012
Roseey0:

ur ex
Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by larrymoore(m): 8:45am On Nov 04, 2012
Syncan:

I tire o
die
Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by ITbomb(m): 8:51am On Nov 04, 2012
MORN DEW: Guys what would you do when a secondary sch
Loves you.
Hi Bin, is that you?
www.nairaland.com/1080880/what-best-way-handle-teenagers#12646023
Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by Nnekacherry: 9:55am On Nov 04, 2012
grin grin grin
Lol.. I realy wish i can laugh out loud..
Not feeling fine but still can't help smiling.
Funny thread..

Killz and Mynd, both of you are clowns... grin
Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by Kslib(m): 10:53am On Nov 04, 2012
@op,so you wan tell me say na just like dat na im d girl begin love you.. Abi you toast the girl,when she gree for you,you kon knack nonsense comot for her body..
Cos secondary school girl,ss1 for dat matter no fit get mind dey toast you..
@op don knack person innocent girl akpako.. You knack d girl sotey she no gree leave you.. Omo na terry G be your mentor..
**singing tile tile knack d akpako in terry G's voice###
Re: When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you by Mynd44: 11:07am On Nov 04, 2012
Nnekacherry: grin grin grin
Lol.. I realy wish i can laugh out loud..
Not feeling fine but still can't help smiling.
Funny thread..

Killz and Mynd, both of you are clowns... grin
What did I do?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Things Children Do Without Thinking ! (hilarious Photos) / The Max I Can Chase A Girl is 1day. If U No Gree? FVUCK OFF! / (DOWNLOAD NEW!) Mahalia Love And Compromise Full 2019 Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.