Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

What Do You Hate About Nigeria Actress/and Actresses? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Do You Hate About Nigeria Actress/and Actresses? (1834 Views)

Yoruba Movie Actors and Actresses / Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Hate About Nigeria Actress/and Actresses? by eveseh(f): 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2006
what i hate is,when they are making movie
sometimes they make it fake

and everytime the same story in thire movies
Re: What Do You Hate About Nigeria Actress/and Actresses? by deb(m): 5:17pm On May 02, 2006
Honestly Nigerian actors and actresses are good. My only problem is their story lines. really I dont watch their "movies" grin sorry home videos anymore its simply a waste of my time. smiley

trust me I can give you 3-4 likely ways nigerian home videos will end. I guess everyone should know that by now grin
Re: What Do You Hate About Nigeria Actress/and Actresses? by kellorah: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2006
what i hate about them? hmmmmm. this could go on all day!
1)they are not natural when they act
2)there's no CHEMISTRY between the couples
3)their make-up is WACK
4)they are in this BIG house, rich and everything, still they havent got AC or FAN, they sweat and look all gross angry
5)one film i saw where emeka ike wore one top like that (paint my love) ,another film,genevieve was wearing the same top(not man enough)
6)they havent got EYEBROWS and when they use eye pencil to draw it, it looks so, rubbish
7)they always have to wear those unattractive hair nets, WHY??
coola prostitue (rita dominic, paint my love), had a net on and an UNATTRACTIVE night dress, and she's suppose to be a prostitute!
9)emeka ike always looks at the camera.he's been an actor for a long time now and he still hasn't learnt.
10)majority of the actresses always screw up their faces, especially when it's a 'sad' scene they are filming, i'm referring to OMOTOLA especially
11) they use different accents in a film when they're there phonerizing sad

i could go on and on, angry
Re: What Do You Hate About Nigeria Actress/and Actresses? by luvlymoi(f): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2006
most of them are a$$ holes wen u see them in the physical. they suck, well not all of them but most of them. sometimes i watch nigerian movies to laf. they should get better producers. i watched one movie called, "the wolves" one of the actors was like " we will bring them to their kneels" i was like wat the heck, most of them dont knw how to talk. upon english is nigerias official language. this can be embarrasing sometimes u knw.
Re: What Do You Hate About Nigeria Actress/and Actresses? by eveseh(f): 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2006
Lmoa u guys funny

hehe
Re: What Do You Hate About Nigeria Actress/and Actresses? by iice(f): 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2006
Don't knw coz i dont watch nigerian movies sorry undecided
Re: What Do You Hate About Nigeria Actress/and Actresses? by retro(f): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2006
They act like amateurs! I wouldn't even call it 'acting', more of reciting. They SUCK, I'm sorry. There's no originality, they have 'fake' accent(s) that is/are SO ANNOYING. They don't improvise. Their grammar is even worse! They stutter alot.
Re: What Do You Hate About Nigeria Actress/and Actresses? by neelsel(f): 2:16am On Aug 04, 2006
wow! Am not a Nigerian but I feel bad. You don't bash your own like that, Instead you make constructive critisism in an effort to help improve the situation. Que las ti ma,
Re: What Do You Hate About Nigeria Actress/and Actresses? by iice(f): 6:24am On Aug 04, 2006
U apparently dont knw much about nigerians. That's constructive critisms 2 us. undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Hate About Nigeria Actress/and Actresses? by enddie: 12:04am On Aug 07, 2006
i fink mosta y'alll dnt watch d movies , i fink kellorah got d right screw ups, she juss nailed it down .our naija actors r fake dainnnnnggggg, its so unbelievable u cn hear all dese background noises eida a baby crying or sumn, neways n evn lots more
Re: What Do You Hate About Nigeria Actress/and Actresses? by iice(f): 6:13am On Aug 07, 2006
Well i alrdy said i dont watch the movies undecided
Re: What Do You Hate About Nigeria Actress/and Actresses? by enugu(f): 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2006
[table]
luvlymoi:

most of them are a$$ holes when u see them in the physical. they suck, well not all of them but most of them. sometimes i watch nigerian movies to laf. they should get better producers. i watched one movie called, "the wolves" one of the actors was like " we will bring them to their kneels" i was like what the heck, most of them don't knw how to talk. upon english is nigerias official language. this can be embarrasing sometimes u knw.
[/table]

D grin grin grin My sister abeg no kill me o grin grin grin I watched that film as well and i wanted to burst with laughter KNEELS indeed!!! It's like those stupid grammatical errors they make in a bid to sound foreign like when Ramsey Nouah says unekwovikly, without a doubt when what he should say is UNEQUIVOCALLY or WITHOUT A DOUBT and not both of them at the same time, pronounced in a pseudo-igbotic/ what-he-thinks-is-a-phonetic accent angry
Re: What Do You Hate About Nigeria Actress/and Actresses? by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 26, 2006
they fake alot and they do irrelivant things; like wearing a dress and shoe when there are home during the week, try to fake accent
Re: What Do You Hate About Nigeria Actress/and Actresses? by deb(m): 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2006
@ retro

I dont think they act like amateurs. They only dont always have good story line.

And if at all they have they always suceeded in mudering the story

(1) (Reply)

The Most Expensive Horror Movies Ever Made / The Meeting Is Now Available On DVD / Apart From O2tvseries, Where Can I Download Series?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.