Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Kaduna Babes And Guys. Pls Enter And Lock The Door Behind You. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Kaduna Babes And Guys. Pls Enter And Lock The Door Behind You. (3437 Views)

BBM Sex Chat Group...for All Matured Babes And Guys. Drop Ur PIN / Strickly For Lagos Based Single Ladies And Guys. Get Hooked Up / Girls Looking For Guys And Guys Looking For Girls Should Hook Up Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Babes And Guys. Pls Enter And Lock The Door Behind You. by petokey: 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2012
Let's creat our own network here in Nairaland so we can help ourselves in anyway possible. As u get in just introduce yourselves.
Re: Kaduna Babes And Guys. Pls Enter And Lock The Door Behind You. by petokey: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
Na only me one be kaduna base for nairaland? Oboy na achievement oh. Seun i need award.
Re: Kaduna Babes And Guys. Pls Enter And Lock The Door Behind You. by tonyicez: 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
who told u so. My name's tony ice. I reside in sabon tash just b4 d bridge.
Re: Kaduna Babes And Guys. Pls Enter And Lock The Door Behind You. by Alajan9(m): 6:03am On Nov 06, 2012
Am Abdulhamid Gambo reside in Unguwar Muazu kaduna.
Re: Kaduna Babes And Guys. Pls Enter And Lock The Door Behind You. by petokey: 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2012
U guys are welcome, i thought as much. So are we students or workers, singles or married?
Re: Kaduna Babes And Guys. Pls Enter And Lock The Door Behind You. by petokey: 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
For me am a student and single
Re: Kaduna Babes And Guys. Pls Enter And Lock The Door Behind You. by Yinkwamo(m): 7:24am On Nov 08, 2012
Bayo Yinka, single.. High yam representing Romi New Extension...Lol!
Re: Kaduna Babes And Guys. Pls Enter And Lock The Door Behind You. by tonyicez: 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
im single and a student of kad. Poly
Re: Kaduna Babes And Guys. Pls Enter And Lock The Door Behind You. by petokey: 2:22am On Nov 10, 2012
@tony, which dpartment ar u? Kadpolite 4 real. Aluta continua
Re: Kaduna Babes And Guys. Pls Enter And Lock The Door Behind You. by petokey: 2:23am On Nov 10, 2012
@tony, which dpartment ar u? Kadpolite 4 real. Aluta spider
Re: Kaduna Babes And Guys. Pls Enter And Lock The Door Behind You. by ChrisChino(m): 3:08am On Nov 10, 2012
i'm signing up too. KD for real
I'm Chris representing Gonin city A.K.A. Head Quater
Shout out to KADPOLYTES....Civil For life.
Re: Kaduna Babes And Guys. Pls Enter And Lock The Door Behind You. by tonyicez: 9:00am On Nov 10, 2012
tony rep human resource management
Re: Kaduna Babes And Guys. Pls Enter And Lock The Door Behind You. by petokey: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2012
Computer Engineering department (NACOMES for life)
Re: Kaduna Babes And Guys. Pls Enter And Lock The Door Behind You. by Samid1(m): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2012
I am ime living at highcost
Re: Kaduna Babes And Guys. Pls Enter And Lock The Door Behind You. by petokey: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2012
Barnawa or narayi?
Re: Kaduna Babes And Guys. Pls Enter And Lock The Door Behind You. by dangerzone: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
petokey: Let's creat our own network here in Nairaland so we can help ourselves in anyway possible. As u get in just introduce yourselves.

Am Adorable Austin, i reside at kakuri kaduna, i have lived in kaduna for over 25 years. I will like to use this medium to meet my fellow kaduna based.

i would like to have a conversation with you, any hope?
Re: Kaduna Babes And Guys. Pls Enter And Lock The Door Behind You. by petokey: 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
dangerzone:

just PM ME.
Re: Kaduna Babes And Guys. Pls Enter And Lock The Door Behind You. by petokey: 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
dangerzone:

just PM ME.
Re: Kaduna Babes And Guys. Pls Enter And Lock The Door Behind You. by ibrokola(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hi every1. I'm Kola and I stay in Ungwar Dosa
Re: Kaduna Babes And Guys. Pls Enter And Lock The Door Behind You. by petokey: 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
U ar welcome
Re: Kaduna Babes And Guys. Pls Enter And Lock The Door Behind You. by Stainlesss23(m): 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hi am stainlezz from sabo tasha am also a a kadpolite. Its a pleasure to meet u guys.
Re: Kaduna Babes And Guys. Pls Enter And Lock The Door Behind You. by Samid1(m): 9:06am On Jan 01, 2014
Narayi[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Kaduna Babes And Guys. Pls Enter And Lock The Door Behind You. by petokey: 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
Am stupendously elated that kaduna based are now unveiling there presence in nairaland. We shall dominate in no distant future. Happy new year to u all.
Re: Kaduna Babes And Guys. Pls Enter And Lock The Door Behind You. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
i'm Raph, rep Ungwan Pama, Sabo. Graduate of A.B.U Zaria,
Nice to meet u guys.
No Kd babe for nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Lebanese Looking For Nigerian Girl / Sugar Mama Hot Links: / Meet Singles Between 18-28 Yrs And Get Connected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.