Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) (48542 Views)

Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) / Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by SELFWORTH: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2012
fluffybaby: If they were caught as armed robbers, then Good for them. If na pick pocket then not good. See those armed robbers who invade homes at night when you are sleeping ehn? Me don't mind if they roast them ten times and feed them to dogs. I have seen first hand what those heartless souls can do. And its the wicked rappping ones that die this way. God o juju o everything in life hates when a woman is rappPed and when lives are taken so karma is good when such VIP treatments are given to them.

It is a difficult one. Nigerian armed robbers are merciless. God help us all.

Nigeria is gradually gravitating towards Anarchy. It is country with a complete lack of order and chaos.

People have this idea that they would better profit by taking the law into their own hands. It is hard to argue that all individuals are capable of doing this

There is no justification for any kind of evil.

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by SELFWORTH: 11:19am On Nov 04, 2012
Horus: Any Police report on this case?
Police? who knows maybe the Police is thier area commander.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by paris10: 11:21am On Nov 04, 2012
tope3x: They deserve to die, thats all i can say. They are confirmed Robbers, and they wrath in hell for all i care. tongue tongue tongue tongue

They deserve to die only if they had killed while robbing. There is no excuse in robbing your fellow human being. Imagine a scenario where someone kept shouting thief thief on you out of frustration. Or you got in a fight with someone and ran off the scene and all of a sudden you're called a thief whilst running away. Certainly, you'll be caught by these miscrants and burned alive innocently. Just imagine that scenario and think again about your stance.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 04, 2012
ondo_boi: Maybe they deserve to die in such a manner, maybe not...
No one deserves to die that way; except someone who kills another in that manner.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by SELFWORTH: 11:29am On Nov 04, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

It is not senseless. A lot of kids are not being trained and fed. The politicians have the capacity to save these kids and give them better lives. Instead they spend it on Mansions, Slu.ts, Private Jets etc. Tomorrow these kids grow up to be robbers and killers. They are seen as part of the ills of the society but the cause is free of blame.

Some of the money wasted by these politicians are meant for these kids.

I take it Armed Robbers have never paid you and your loved ones a visit in the middle of the night and killed your family in cold blood simply because you do not have enough money at home. You can not compare suited Jeep driving corrupt politicians to ARMED gun totting robbers.

You can't say Obasanjo and his family stealing all that land in Abeokuta is the same thing as Armed robbers disturbing the peace of ordinary hard working citizens in their face to face apartments in Ajegunle.

Please be honest. It is a senseless comparison.

There is no justification for evil.

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by SELFWORTH: 11:32am On Nov 04, 2012
paris10:

They deserve to die only if they had killed while robbing. There is no excuse in robbing your fellow human being. Imagine a scenario where someone kept shouting thief thief on you out of frustration. Or you got in a fight with someone and ran off the scene and all of a sudden you're called a thief whilst running away. Certainly, you'll be caught by these miscrants and burned alive innocently. Just imagine that scenario and think again about your stance.

It is difficult to defend them. They may have killed before. All Armed robbers in Nigeria who attack innocent citizens rather than all those thieving Politicians sitting in their palaces deserve to die but I certainly won’t recommend burning human beings alive like meat.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by SELFWORTH: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2012
meenagiggs:
No one deserves to die that way; except someone who kills another in that manner.

uhmmmm
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by kollytin(m): 11:35am On Nov 04, 2012
Mushin 4!
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by SELFWORTH: 11:37am On Nov 04, 2012
KINGwax: amen to that prayer for that F.O.O.L. May they find time to rape his sisters too

molest
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by SELFWORTH: 11:43am On Nov 04, 2012
dadicvila: i still maintain its senseless,if they were denied education and a chance of better life because of the way our politicians are sharing the national cake among themselves then they should go after those politicians,they should start with their criminal LG chairmen,then move to their state governer and onward to the crooks in abuja,they should leave the common man alone that is just struggling to survive and train his children,how many people have 5m naira in their accounts in typical diobu in ph or mushin or AJ in Lag??these are the places they shudnt rob,leave the common man alone because he is already angry,i still maintain that when you rob innocent Nigerians struggling to survive you deserve whatever you get

Please stop this nonsense. Are you an armed robber?
There is no justification for evil by you, armed robbers, politicians and all other people planning such acts. Evil is EVIL no matter how you dress it up. Nigeria will not get any better if the entire politicians of the country were to be kidnapped today. Another set of corrupt officials will simply jump in and take their place. Please don’t promote any kind of evil because you yourself then become a part of the system.

Don’t let poverty cloud your judgement.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by SELFWORTH: 11:45am On Nov 04, 2012
kabba7: [/color][color=#006600]. The government of Nigeria has becme dangerously unimportant. ?

ANARCHY
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by chucksbadt(m): 11:47am On Nov 04, 2012
I heard M.I is makin the Remix of Ashes featuring Terry G for MUSHIN4

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by SELFWORTH: 11:47am On Nov 04, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Thanks for the confirmation report. Still baffles me if the police were present while the act was being perpetrated or if they found out about it after the heinous act had been carried out. Anyway, is only GOD that can help & save our country. Burning people alive, some people get mind ooooo. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Am baffled myself. The police only turned up AFTER they were burnt. Is it to save space in their Toyota carrier? Obviously 4 burnt out corpse takes less space that 4 able bodied human beings.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by SELFWORTH: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2012
eduson55: [size=18pt]THEY STOPPED OKADA THAT KEEPS SOME PEOPLE SURVIVING..WHAT DO THEY EXPECT THEM TO DO WHERE THEY DIDNT CREATE ANY JOB RATHER,TOOK AWAY THE ONE THEY CREATED..DAMN NIGERIA,DAMN OUR GOVERNMENT,DAMN EVERY UNHUMAN NIGERIAN,DAMN EVERY BULLSHIT IN NIGERIA..AM ANGRY..
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size]

You have been warned !!! If you dont want to be roasted like these thieves, give up on your evil ways NOW!!!

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:59am On Nov 04, 2012
eduson55: [size=18pt]THEY STOPPED OKADA THAT KEEPS SOME PEOPLE SURVIVING..WHAT DO THEY EXPECT THEM TO DO WHERE THEY DIDNT CREATE ANY JOB RATHER,TOOK AWAY THE ONE THEY CREATED..DAMN NIGERIA,DAMN OUR GOVERNMENT,DAMN EVERY UNHUMAN NIGERIAN,DAMN EVERY BULLSHIT IN NIGERIA..AM ANGRY..
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size]

I feel you.

At Port-Harcourt, the government stopped Commercial Motorcyclists, Stopped road Hawkers, stopped Phone Repairers on major junctions, destroyed road side stores etc.

I just say to myself. These are unemployed people trying to survive and train themselves and their kids. You are stopping the only way they know how without creating a way out. What do the government expect?

Jobs have to be created for every class before stopping people's means of living.
angry
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by SELFWORTH: 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
princefunmi: Forget about all this crap about them being robbers and deserved to die. In a civil society even murderers have their rights. Has anyone ever thought that these guys could be innocent. I mean face it, 4 armed robbers! If they were truly armed won't they have made a stand off. Would it have been so easy to nab 4 armed robbers just like that with bare hands and sticks. Armed robbery is nnot even a capital crime so why were they killed. Its just to let u know that majority of Nigerians have become insane without even knowing. Next thing we'll hear is that Nigerians have started eating themselves. This nation is in a state of complete ANARCHY!!!!

Th truth is that an Armed Robber has no right at all. You have given up every right you have the moment you deserve to pursue evill. The wages of SIN is death. In this case, the result of their effort was DEATH! This was their right.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by SHABZ: 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
fasttrack:

Dude sattap there! a few keep talking about unemployment. how many of you here are employed or have comfortable paying jobs? why dont you seek armed robbery as an alternative. after all arent these hawkers or LAWMA guys are human beings. armed robbery is a decision to quick "comfort" instead of going through the struggles of success.
May God bless u abundantly,see hw people rush into armed robbery,as if I wasn't jobless for months after NYSC,did I rob any1? Smh

2 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by SELFWORTH: 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
Highbros:
The one with a gun is actually a cultist that followed the 4 boys to go collect their money(they promised to share the money with him). The boys didn't even know that he was with a gun.

Birds of the same feather. Carrying a gun to collect money??uhhmmmmm.

Evil association will reap deadly results.

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by SELFWORTH: 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2012
meenagiggs:

Many people deserve to die. Many murderers are killed in USA by various methods. If they burnt their victims to death, they may die by lethal injection. A civlised society will not burn them to death too but it doesnt take away the fact that they will also die eventually.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by wobintin: 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
t was a subdued Sallah celebration for residents living of Somolu, Lagos, last Friday as a group of robbers chose the day to invade the community.

Armed men numbering about 20, in the wee hours of Oct. 26, stormed Fola Agoro Street. They stole two vehicles: a black Murano jeep with registration EC 480 GGE and a red Nissan Quest with registration number XM 03 SA.

The robbers invaded a building on Balogun Street, the same street where Alade Police Division is located, beat and robbed its occupants. The robbers were then said to have moved to Anifowoshe Street, which is just behind the police station, attacking another house before shifting to Awoseyin Street.

Occupants of No. 41 Anifowose Street were said to have attempted to repel the armed robbers, but they were compelled to surrender to the intimidating fire power of the robbers. An occupant popularly known as Olomi sustained some gunshot wounds in the process.

At NO. 32 Awoseyin Street, a building housing several one-room apartments, was broken into and all its occupants robbed.

An occupant who identified himself simply as Deinde said, “I heard a loud noise in the middle of the night and came out to ask what the problem was because I actually thought the people were policemen. Instead, I came face to face with the robbers.

“I just turned back, ran and scaled the fence into the next compound. My uncle who had just returned from a trip from England was asked to produce the dollars he brought. He told the robbers that he travelled at the behest of his children to rest and gave them the small amount he had in his purse.”

A female occupant of the same building was also alleged to have lost her jewellery, phones and money to the robbers.

While the robbery at House 32 was on, some of the gang members were at No 27.  A commercial motorcyclist lost N15,000 to the robbers and was beaten to a pulp. Crime Digest learnt that the group went from room to room, shouting at occupants to open up or face their wrath.

At No. 4 Awoseyin Street, the robbers startled a couple who had just welcomed a new baby to their home.  Despite pleas from Mr. Akinkunmi Afolabi that his wife had just put to bed, the robbers insisted that the nursing mother lie on the floor with her children while they went ahead to beat the husband at gunpoint.

The 72-year-old landlady of the house was very lucky. The robbers met her saying her morning prayers and on account of that, she was spared when she said she had no money to give. At that time, it was almost 4.20 am.

CRIME DIGEST investigations showed that despite the proximity of the affected streets to Alade Police Division, no help came from the police until the robbers left the community.

The robbers were said to have cut short their operation when they were stopped by a newly erected gate at Petit Dahoh Street, which links Morocco Road. The group abandoned the stolen vehicles there after offloading the loot they could conveniently carry. Culled from gist.com
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by chucksbadt(m): 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
chucksbadt: I heard M.I is makin the Remix of Ashes featuring Terry G for MUSHIN4

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Remii(m): 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
Where are the people who want to demolish the whole of Aluu
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by ignis: 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
Jungle justice again.... nigeria is fast becoming a jungle and i hate this.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Ninilowo(m): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
Lordave: na your type dey give armed robbers hope.
Gbam! am sure there is no mistake in this one now. these are confirmed bandits.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by Ninilowo(m): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
babarazy: mushin four
Always 4. It is becoming dangerous to move in 4s nowadays.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by felifeli: 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2012
manny4life: This is barbaric... angry angry angry angry angry

My prayer for you is that armed robbers will never enter your house or meet you on the road. If you like say amen, if you dont like I pity you....
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2012
SELFWORTH:

I take it Armed Robbers have never paid you and your loved ones a visit in the middle of the night and killed your family in cold blood simply because you do not have enough money at home. You can not compare suited Jeep driving corrupt politicians to ARMED gun totting robbers.

You can't say Obasanjo and his family stealing all that land in Abeokuta is the same thing as Armed robbers disturbing the peace of ordinary hard working citizens in their face to face apartments in Ajegunle.

Please be honest. It is a senseless comparison.

There is no justification for evil.

You are saying that we should only blame the guy that pulled the trigger and not include the one that sent them. By the way I have seen the evil of armed robbers.

My family were once visited by Armed Hired assassins to eliminate my dad. My pregnant mum then was tortured with Clubs, daggers and even a deadly gas. The Assassins kept spraying her it to reveal were my father was hidden. Promising her they were paid to kill him but not her and her kids. It is by the grace of God we survived.

So don't think I am talking out of Ignorance.

The sole blame lies on those who have chosen to live the people in abject poverty. When a disturbance is put in a system, the system reacts to cancel out the disturbance. If the leaders continue in their greed, then we will have to live with these ills.

People have been burnt over and over again and the robberies increase. The solution is not by burning these people but the Government getting responsible. It is senseless saying otherwise.

The suited politician steals the food of the poor and leave them hungry. The hungry will bite if not fed. That is the truth. That is why Robberies, Kidnapping, Ritual Killings, Internet Con Men, Drug Smuggling, Bunkering etc are increasing.

Don't you know that the high poverty growth rate is the cause of it? The politicians are even worse than the robbers because they create the robbers. Like it or not, it is the truth.

THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR EVIL AND CORRUPT POLITICIANS ARE EVIL.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Many people deserve to die. Many murderers are killed in USA by various methods. If they burnt their victims to death, they may die by lethal injection. A civlised society will not burn them to death too but it doesnt take away the fact that they will also die eventually.

Whether we like it or not, under the law we abide by, these men that burnt those guys commited
MURDER. Please don't ever partake in it, there are reasons why laws are made. They are made to protect the innocent. It is better 100 robbers go free than an innocent man die in their midst.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by cheddarking(m): 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
[size=28pt]Burn them down to ashes

No sympathy for any gaddem armedrobbers...
[/size]
Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by chucksbadt(m): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
I heard M.I is making the Remix of Ashes featuring Terry G for MUSHIN4 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) by eggo: 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2012
wen police no won do their job....and people are nt happy o....pple hustle in d day jst for peeps to come and rob? ofcos not...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) / Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) / 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.