Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:37 PM

Help On A-C Gas Refill - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help On A-C Gas Refill (2214 Views)

How Long Does It Take You To Refill Your Cooking Gas? / Royalscope Cooking Gas - LPG Refill / Get 50% Off 12.5kg Gas Refill @ Oando Station ( Pay 1.5k Instead Of 3,150 Naira) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On A-C Gas Refill by Friedbeans: 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2012
I just relocated and the Air conditioner man who transferred the split units said I should refill the gas before usage, in fact he warned I should not try to put it on unless I refilled the gas. Please note that he talked about the refilling before dismantling them so I wouldn't say it was because of leakage. Please could anyone with ideas on these advise me?
Re: Help On A-C Gas Refill by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
Friedbeans: I just relocated and the Air conditioner man who transferred the split units said I should refill the gas before usage, in fact he warned I should not try to put it on unless I refilled the gas. Please note that he talked about the refilling before dismantling them so I wouldn't say it was because of leakage. Please could anyone with ideas on these advise me?

I'd say you've posted in the wrong section.

But from what I understand about air conditioning / refrigeration units, your guy's telling you porkies. The only precaution is you don't operate the unit for at least twenty-four hours, to give the gas time to settle.

No re-fill is required.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Baby Born On 11-12-13 At 14:15pm / Unfulfilled Promises And Disaponitments From People During Wedding Preparations / Why Do People Give Birth To Children They Don’t Need?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.